The Don and His Angel

By jlf7899

Don Luciano DiSilva is known for his ruthlessness. As the leader of the Italian Mafia, he is cold and callous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Luca's POV
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Luca's POV
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Luca's POV
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Luca's POV
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Luca's POV
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54 - Luca's POV
Chapter 55 - Epilogue
Author's Note
Please Read

Chapter 53

130K 3.5K 890
By jlf7899

~5 Months Later~

I wake up and stretch my arms over my head. With furrowed brows, I turn over and am greeted with an empty bed. I huff and gently rub my growing belly.

"Your daddy can be an ass sometimes," I tell the baby quietly.

"Daddy is not an ass," Luca counters, walking in from the bathroom.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask, sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

"Il mio piccolo angelo," he replies as he towels off his hair, "did you forget what today is?"

"No," I reply, crossing my arms over my chest. I did, I totally fucking forgot.

He chuckles and crosses the room to kneel on the bed next to me. He brushes hair out of my face and grasps my chin. I look into his sapphire blue eyes and smile. He leans down and connects our lips. Our lips move as if we were made for each other as his tongue invades my mouth to tangle with my own.

I pull away breathless with a rosy heat rushing to my cheeks. Luca smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Merry Christmas," he says softly.

I lean up and kiss him softly, "Merry Christmas."

"Go get dressed," he instructs, "we have a one year old to spoil."

I nod and peel back the blankets, climbing out of bed and going right into my closet. I grab the Christmas pajamas that Luca got me and slip them on.

I return to the bedroom and Luca is wearing the same pajamas as I am. He leans against the doorframe of the bedroom and smiles when he sees me walking over.

"Matching pajamas?" I question as he places his hand on the small of my back.

"I wanted to start our own tradition," he replies with a smile.

I smile back and he leads me downstairs. He opens the door to the living room and my jaw drops. I can barely see the tree under the mountain of presents that cover half the room.

There is an array of pastries and fruits on the coffee table next to mugs of hot chocolate, and a sippy cup of chocolate milk.

"The red ones are hers and the gold are yours," he says, gesturing to the pile.

"This is way too much," I exclaim, looking up at him, "I didn't get you a truck load of gifts."

"You are my gift," he replies with a grin and my cheeks burn red.

I take a seat on the couch and Luca joins me. He grabs a mug and hands it to me before taking one for himself.

"Good morning," Alice smiles as she walks in carrying Elle.

She wiggles her way out of Alice's arms and runs over to Luca. She wears the same pajamas as us and he lifts her into his lap.

"Thank you Alice," I smile at her, "you can take off and your bonus is by the front door."

"Grazie," she replies before leaving.

"Merry Christmas tesoro," Luca smiles down at Elle.
(Sweetheart)

"Christmas," she says with a smile.

"Good job baby," I say to her as I gently stroke down her hair.

"Do you want to open presents?" Luca asks.

"Look how much Babbo Natale brought you," I add, pointing to the massive pile of wrapped gifts.
(Santa)

Elle nods and clamors off of Luca's lap. She rushes over to look at the presents and I stand from the couch, repositioning myself on the floor near her. She pulls out a box and tears at the paper, sending shreds all over the floor.

I smile at her and look over to Luca who is looking carefully through a stack of presents. He plucks out one and hands it to me.

I unwrap the gold paper and open the small box underneath. I lift up the key ring with my mouth agape before looking at Luca.

"It's in the driveway," he says casually.

I jump up to my feet and kiss him hard. I pull away laughing and go back to the stack of presents. I grab one of my boxes for Luca and hand it to him.

He looks at me with furrowed brows but opens the present quickly. He smiles down at the car key and lifts it in the air.

"It's in the driveway," I mirror his words.

"Did we get each other the same car?" he asks through laughs.

"I think we did," I reply, laughing as well.

He places the key back in the box and kisses my forehead. He shakes his head, still chuckling, and grabs another gift from the pile.

"No way you got me this," he says as he hands it to me.

I put the car key back in the box and place it on the table. I rip open the paper and open another, smaller, box. Gorgeous diamond earrings are situated on a velvet pillow.

"They're beautiful," I say, lifting my gaze to meet his.

"There's so much more," he smiles, "please don't make me hand them all to you."

I laugh and shake my head, "help the baby."

He nods and plops himself down next to Elle. She has a brand new stuffed animal tucked under one arm as she tries to open another gift.

I sit back on the couch and rub my belly. The little dude is getting big. We found out the sex a few weeks ago and have been working on a name since.

Luca helps Elle open each of her gifts; dolls, stuffed animals, puzzles, trucks, dinosaurs. He even got her a tricycle that I am pretty sure I told him not to.

She settles herself on the floor with her new toys and happily entertains herself. Luca joins me on the couch and annoys me into opening all of mine as well.

Box after box is filled with luxury items; clothes, jewelry, perfume. I get to the final box and he places his hand on mine to stop me.

"Be careful," he says simply. I nod and he moves his hand.

I open the box and gasp, "is this a Colt 1860 Army revolver?"

"Look at the handle," he says, gesturing to the wooden handle.

Written in gold is the word 'Angelo' in beautiful cursive script. I turn the gun over in my hand in awe. I didn't think you could even buy this gun anymore and somehow Luca has gotten an inscription.

I place it back in it's box and kiss Luca's cheek. I stand and grab an envelope that I hand to Luca.

"What's this?" he asks as he opens it.

I just smile at him and he pulls the paper out. His eyes scan over the document a few times before he looks at me.

"You bought me a shore house?" he asks.

"That way we can use the boat more," I reply with a smile.

"Dio, I fucking love you," he smiles back.

Luca cups my cheek and pulls me in for a kiss. Our lips glide against each other and I weave my fingers in his hair. He pulls away and kisses my forehead before sitting back fully.

"Merry Christmas Luca," I say softly, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Merry Christmas il mio piccolo angelo," he replies, placing a chaste kiss on the top of my head

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 20.8K 113
𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼 SMUT WARNING |EDITING "i still hate you, we will forever be enemies." he picks up the condom "but i'll see...
130K 2.1K 34
He doesn't believe in love.... but for her he believes anything is possible. Impulsive, Bold and dangerous to a fault. ACE DE LUCA is the Italian ma...
308K 10.2K 35
ARRANGED MARRIAGE MAFIA ROMANCE║ Luciano's arm shot out, caging her. "So you will be the loving wife I was promised?" "Always," Nina replied, and b...
1.7M 43.4K 54
Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in life. Her father is a rich business man that would rather spoil his wife and...