Sandton Bay ~ City Of Deadly...

By Lyfeo_M_Jay

BOOK 1. SECRETS OF THE BAY. Saint Drake was happy, he was poor, begged for food and clothes, but he was happy... More

00.
01.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. Warning ~ Mentions Of Rape & Murder.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. Warning ~ Mentions of Suicide.
25.
26.
27.
Epilogue.

02.

9.4K 448 28
By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Memories.

The darkness consumed him, swirled all around him but nothing came, no white light, no grace to ascension, nothing but the unforgiving cold, sharp pains exploded all over his body, how he begged for death.

A body floated in the water, pale and lifeless, almost as if the watery grave it had been sent to had made sure to make extra damage, sea gulls and crows circled above, an awaiting meal but they would never get it. Feet planted in the sand waiting for the sea to send the tide, he waited, but the tide didn't come only a tug to his wolf which growled out in his mind alerting him of his surroundings.

The he saw it, the pale body which drifted in the cold sea, wasting no time he raced toward it, swimming as fast as his body could, as he got closer nausea hit him hard, flesh and bone were visible everywhere on the body, they couldn't be alive, but that little beat of a broken heart made it to his ears, so he got moving. "Hold on, I got you, hold on." He struggled a bit knowing he had to be careful with them, they looked to have been through a ship's propeller and lived.

"I got you, help!—somebody help us!" His lungs burned as he yelled but his call was not in vain, help did come, and as he who was saved stirred in his own mind, he knew he was alive. "You'll be fine, just hang on."

∆×∆×∆

Saint Drake Dante.

"Thank you Sofia." I waved goodbye to my helper as she handed me Emory's baby bag, I had already gotten Kyro's bag, he was still my baby, even if he rarely needed it. "Deniz, buckle up." I instructed my little brother in law, he didn't protest just buckled up and waited, he knew I took bullying very seriously and I never wanted it to happen to him, he went to an Academy where it shouldn't even be an issue, but alas it was and now I had to deal with it. "Dada, papa." Emory mumbled making me smile, he was getting used to those words since he couldn't use mother, it was odd at times for people who saw the similarities between my children with both Kyro and I, wolves knew same sex couples could have kids of their own but the human populace didn't.

Those that knew were part of the pack, Lincoln, Kyro's twin who was also the alpha of the pack made sure to educate them, it was obvious ever since they were kids who would lead the pack and who would handle the family business empire, that's according to Senior, my father in law who I loved with all my sweet heart. "Will you pick me up after school, Meredith is making meatloaf at home and I don't want to die." Deniz called out making me chuckle lowly. "Come on Dee, it can't be that bad." I argued but I knew it was in vain, he would never accept it.

"Maybe you would like some, let me tell her to make extra." The teen taunted making me bite my lip and groan. "Please don't, last time your stepmom made meatloaf my husband was in the bathroom all night, puking, so yeah, I'm picking you up after school." I conceded lowly as Deniz laughed his ass off in the car. We didn't have a problem with Meredith, she was a great woman all round but her cooking, would most certainly kill cockroaches and rats. "Dad, my tablet won't turn on?" Kyro interjected making me furrow my eyebrows, I wondered if he had broken it again.

"Did papa charge it honey?" I questioned and he answered with his slumped shoulders and a pouty lip, his obsidian eyes and their canary yellow tinge always mesmerized anyone who saw them, ofcourse he got them from me but they were still a wonder. "Deniz help your nephew please." I asked as I drove toward his school, I already had words for the headmaster prepared, and if he didn't take action after hearing them, then he would suffer my wrath and the wrath of a couple of other parents.

We got there in time, taking Emory's stroller from the boot I placed my baby inside, Kyro preffered to walk until he was tired which was in a few minutes. "Everyone is looking, this always happens when you come here." Deniz grumbled and I smacked the back of his head making both my kids laugh. "Hey that hurt, when you're gone they're gonna bombard me with questions of how we're related, the last boy who asked me out was only interested in meeting you, so was the girl before that." He protested making me feel sorry for him only a little bit. "That's not my fault." I argued as we got to the headmaster's office.

"Ofcourse it isn't, you just look so feminine that you confuse the majority of the males you meet." Deniz sarcastically retorted making me roll my eyes, that was not my fault either, I looked the part for my husband and my self so I didn't care. "Mr Dante, what— what a surprise." Headmaster Tanner stammered as he saw us being ushered into his office. "Deniz sweetie, take your nephews and wait outside, it might get ugly." I addressed the teen who chuckled on his way out, on the other hand headmaster Tanner was already sweating.

"Its nice to have you here, latte, expresso, tea?" The man offered but I remained silent, so he sighed and settled down. "I hear there are bullies in your school." I exclaimed shocking the man, but that's the reaction I expected. "Surely that's not true." He argued eliciting a snicker from me. "Then you're calling my brother, Deniz Dante, a liar." I taunted and he deflated sightly. "No but there—." Ofcourse there would be an explanation but I didn't want it, I wanted him to fix the problem.

"Headmaster Tanner, my brother is being bullied, I don't care by which means you'll get it to stop but you will stop it, if I hear yet again that there has been an altercation like that, I will come here and use that fancy blade behind you to recircumcise you with it, my husband has already been here before to sort it out but it seems you need motivation, I don't mind giving it to you, if families that fund this school learn about your lack of order on those little shits, I wouldn't imagine what they will do, so heed my words and get to work." I ordered harshly as the man who sat opposite me gulped down in fear.

"Are we clear?" I asked with my sweet smile. "Crystal." He mumbled as I swept my hair back and stood up to leave. "Have a great day headmaster Tanner." I waved him off as I closed his office door, I was met with the eyes of my kids and Deniz, they all smiled, how I always wanted to see those smiles on their faces. "Thank you for watching them, now get to class." I asserted as Deniz hugged me and left for class, I didn't miss the whisper of his thanks.

"Come on babies, let's get to our next appointment." I called out as we made our way out of the school, there was a day care next to the family company for employees, that's where Kyro would be, I was too attached to Emory to let him have a nanny, so where I was, he was not far, I had made sure to have his grandfather's office and papa's office baby proofed for that reason.

"Tree, poo." He mumbled as I placed him in his car seat making me chuckle, his gummy laugh always had an effect on me, it was intoxicating. As I drove toward the city I began to think of how my life had changed over the past years, where would I have been if not for him.

Yes I admit at times I thought about murder but it would never get me anywhere, I wanted to live my life in the peace that I had now, it wasn't perfect but Kyro and I made it work, its why I loved him, because unlike me, he sacrificed something to be with me. "Love you papi." I placed multiple kisses on my son's face before letting him go with the day care attendant, after signing his entry register, I got to pushing Emory's stroller toward the company then inside toward the elevator which led straight to my husband's office.

As we both got off the elevator my wolf growled, it was rare that my wolf ever growled to warn me, so I took it to heart and headed straight for Kyro's office, once I was by the door I could hear the argument of several people, it was a bad idea going in there so I decided to go to Senior's office which was a door down the hall, his assistant was inside. "Hey, Kathy, can you watch him for me." I asked and she eagerly accepted, she loved children, so I gave her the baby bag and headed out to diffuse a bomb.

Opening the door to my husband's office everyone paused, safe to say I didnt expect to see him.

+++

LMJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 11.3K 24
BOOK 2. RYELAND PACK. Train wants to be the best brother he could be, he wants to make his family proud and most off all he wants to live peacefully...
124K 4.7K 26
BOOK 2. SHADOW CREEK PACK. Xander has to take up the mantle of being alpha when he is beta born, everyone else believes he can do it and his brother...
4.1M 138K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
29.7K 926 26
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...