Remember Me

Writer_FRL_1987

When Natasha remembers her past, she needs to make Bucky remember too. Both have to deal with trouble from th... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Hi there!
Final Chapter
New story

Chapter 39

243 14 0
Writer_FRL_1987

Natasha feels a warm breeze on her skin. The doors of their room stayed open the entire night. Bucky lies next to her, still asleep, snoring, and naked. She admires him. Her husband. Enjoying the privilege of being his wife.

Bucky growls as he wakes up and turns around. He opens his eyes and sees Natasha looking back at him. He takes her head and gives her a big kiss. She doesn't think twice and rolls him onto his back and sits on top of him. "Ooh, good morning there!" Bucky shrugs and smiles. "It's morning."

"Obviously." She grins. "Let me help you with that."

Natasha kisses her way down. She leaves a trail of wet kisses on his skin. She can tell that Bucky's exited and his heartrate is going up. When she gets where she was going she takes his length and licks it softly. She feels powerful knowing she has him under her control. The sound of Bucky enjoying makes her feel even more powerful. She opens her mouth and takes it as deep as she can. She feels him throbbing in her mouth, it makes her suck even harder. Bucky grabs her hair and pulls on it softly. "Holy shit!" he groans before climaxing.

Natasha takes a sip of water that is standing on the dresser. "Liked it?"

Buck is staring at the ceiling. "Liked it?? Oh my god Natalia."

"That's a yes?" she grins.

"Oh yes, definitely, dear god." He sighs before he pushes Natasha down on the bed. "Let me..." he kisses her neck, "...return..." her cleavage, "...the..." her stomach. "...favour." He goes down even further, pulling down her panties, until he reaches the right spot. He teases her by kissing and licking the insides of her thighs. "James please stop teasing me." She moans as she grabs his hair. He looks up and grins before taking her clit between his lips and sucks it soft. Natasha throws her head into the pillow and enjoys the feeling and sensation, she lets out a soft moan. She squirms with pleasure beneath him as she feels her orgasm coming. When she can't hold it any longer she releases it all and comes.

"Oh shit James, that was amazing." She pulls him up and kisses him. Bucky just smiles and lays down beside her.

"Breakfast service!" They hear someone knocking on the door. Bucky pulls on some clothes and head for the door. He holds the door ajar and looks who is behind it. It's Luani, he has a trolley filled with food and drinks.

"Luani! You brought us breakfast?"

"Yes I have. Please take this and enjoy!"

"We will. Thanks!"

Bucky pulls the trolley inside. Natasha was laying under the covers.

"That looks amazing! I'm really hungry now." She winks at Bucky as she takes a strawberry and eats it. Bucky just takes some coffee, eggs and some fruit. Natasha tastes everything. Fruit, cake and eggs, she even had some rice. Coffee and orange juice. "This really tastes good!"

"I think you're having the munchies." He just grins.

"And what are you going to do about it?" she laughs.

"Absolutely nothing. Enjoy your breakfast." Bucky goes outside and lays down in one of the deck chairs, closing his eyes, enjoying the sun. Natasha is going to play a joke on him. She takes a bowl from the kitchen and fills it with cold water. She sneaks out through the cabin and throws the water over Bucky. He jumps up and gasps for breath. "What the hell?!" He looks back at Natasha and sees her laughing hard. "I'll make you pay for this..!" He jumps from his chair and sweeps Natasha from her feet and takes her into his arms. He walks towards the sea carrying her.

"What are you doing James?"

"I thought you wanted to take a swim?"

Bucky enters the water, still holding Natasha, just above the water.

"What are you doing? Put me down."

"I will. Soon."

Bucky is standing up to his waist in the water. Natasha still dry. She grabs his hair and gives him a passionate kiss. He looks amused.

"So... What now?" Natasha asks.

"Now, you are going for a swim."

Bucky launches Natasha into the air and she falls into the water completely submerged. She surfaces, couching and laughing.

"James!" she scolds and Bucky just laughs. Natasha splashes him, and he splashes right back. He smiles, spreads his arms and let himself fall backwards into the water.

* Months later *

It has been months since the wedding. After the wedding Bucky and Natasha spend another few weeks on the island for the honeymoon.

Natasha and Peggy are sitting next to each other on the couch, relaxing, with their feet up. Their bellies have grown a lot. Peggy is reaching her due date, Natasha is just 8 weeks behind with her due date. Next to her lies Alpine. He is purring and leaning against her belly.

"My back hurts, my legs itch, my feet are swollen, I haven't had a good night sleep in days. Ugh, when will this end..?!" Peggy scuffs while she rubs her big belly.

"Oh Peggy, besides your tired expression, you look beautiful. Your due date is coming in a few days and you'll have a beautiful new life to love and care for."

"Thank you honey. You look beautiful too."

"I still have 8 weeks until I reach my due date." Natasha puts her feet down to get up. "Let me get us something to drink." She grabs the sofa rest, stands up but suddenly feels a sharp pain in her stomach. She grabs it and groans.

"Natasha!?"

"I-... I'm fine. It happens a lot the last few days. Doctor says it completely normal." She tries to stand up straight. She straightens her back and sighs. Alpine jumps off the couch and starts circling around her feet, meowing . "Watch out fur ball, before I step on you."

"Are you sure you're okay?" asks Peggy again.

"Yeah! I think our girl is just restless."

"So you found out that you are having a girl?"

"No we didn't. I just know it's a girl. I can feel it. James thinks it's a boy. But we'll see who is right in a few weeks." She grins as she strokes her belly.

Steve enters. "How are you ladies doing? Oh! Let me get those drinks!" He grabs the glasses and escorts Natasha back to the couch.

"Thanks Steve. You're such a gentleman." Natasha flops down on the couch again and puts her feet back up on the footrest.

"Do you ladies need anything else?"

"Nah, thanks sweetheart." Steve bends over the couch to kiss Peggy before he leaves again.

When Steve leaves she turns to Peggy. "Steve is being really helpful the last few days."

"I know, he's nervous and feels guilty because I complain a lot. But it's convenient for the remaining time." She smiles at Natasha.

"Are you nervous?"

"Not really. I don't know what to expect, so that's a plus I guess.. And we're in the best hands here in Wakanda."

Natasha nods . "You're right. James sometimes doesn't stop pampering either. Sometimes I just have to ask him to leave me alone." She giggles. Natasha reaches for her glass but knocks it over. "Shit! I need a towel." She gets up again and the sharp pain comes back. "Goddamn..." She reaches for something to hold on to and presses her hand in her side. She feels something pop and the pressure she has been feeling suddenly disappears.

"Peggy?"

"Yeah?"

"I think something happened." She says before she feels another sharp pain.

Peggy sees Natasha standing in a puddle with water. "Steve?! STEVE?!" Peggy shouts. Steve comes running in the room. "What happened?"

"I think Natasha's water broke! You need to get her to the doctor! I'll call Bucky!"

Steve picks up Natasha and carries her to the emergency room.

"Where's James?"

"Bucky will be here soon Nat. Everything will be okay."

Steve lies her down on one of the beds. The doctor comes rushing in. "I heard your water broke? Let me do some tests. Tell me what happened."

"I just went to get a towel because I knocked over my drink. Nothing out of the ordinary!"

The doctor listens to Natasha and proceeds with the examination. "Okay, a few things. You water indeed broke, so the baby will be here in 48 hours." Natasha gasps. "The lesser than good news is that this happened too early. You are only 32 weeks pregnant and this can create complications. We need to keep a close eye on you and the process. The nurse will get you on a monitor."

The doctor leaves the room and Natasha throws her head in the pillow. "This is a nightmare Steve."

"Everything is going to be fine!" he says the moment Bucky comes running into the room.

"James!"

"Natalia! What happened?"

"Seems like I'm in labour!"

"Already?!" Bucky starts pacing next to the bed.

"Stop pacing James. It can take up to 48 hours before the baby is even here." She grabs the rail of the bed as she feels a contraction coming.

"Are you okay?" Bucky grabs her hand and looks worried.

"Yes, that was a contraction. It will stay like this for a while."

The nurse comes walking back in and observes the screens with the heart rate of the baby. She notes something in her notepad and leaves the room. She comes back with the doctor and points the screen. They discuss and nod to each other. "I'm afraid I have some bad news. We think the umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's neck, so we will have to get the baby right now. We will need to prep you for surgery."

Natasha is in shock and just nods. She looks at Bucky who is also in shock. Steve and Peggy come in. They see the expressions on their faces. "It something wrong?" she asks.

"They are prepping Natalia for surgery because they are going to get the baby right now. The umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's neck."

Natasha grabs Bucky's hand. "You need to stay with me!"

"Yes doll. I won't leave your side!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Hate at first sight? disneyworkslove

Художественная проза

4.8K 112 9
Welcome to my first marvel fanfic! Very excite to write this and I hope you will enjoy it! Bucky and y/n pov You are brought to the compound by Nick...
502K 10.8K 51
-i hate you so much, but you're good in bed- this story is about y/n and the avengers. she hates the new super soldier that joined the avengers tower...
9.8K 383 21
Book 1 // Tony had always thought his sister died in the car accident with his parents. That wasn't the case. Years later she's found in Sokovia, tes...
1.2K 58 10
First, this is a fanfic for Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Steve Rogers/Captain America. Second, this will kind of go through the MCU timeline but...