Rumors Larry Stylinson

By _wh0re4books_

{COMPLETED} Harry Styles- the single worst person alive according to Louis Tomlinson an English singer. In ev... More

prologue (irl, sm)
02 (irl, sm)
03 (sm)
04 (irl)
05 (irl,sm)
06 (irl,sm)
07 (irl,sm)
07 pt 2
08 (sm)
09 (irl)
10 (irl,sm)
11 (irl)
12 (irl,sm)
13 (irl)
14 (irl,sm)
15 (irl,sm)
16 (irl)
17(irl,sm {smut scene})
18(irl)
19 (irl)
20 (irl)
21 (sm)
22(irl,sm)
epilogue (irl,sm)

01 (irl)

2.1K 48 20
By _wh0re4books_

A few months after the trending feud between Harry and Louis, the 2 stopped hanging out and were focusing on their careers. Louis had released his debut album Walls which was trending worldwide and Harry had booked many sessions and runway shows. Both the boys were at the peaks of their career.

Harry and Zayn had booked a runway show in London which was known to host many singers for the crowds entertainment and a chance for fans to meet their favourite people. This time the show decided to invite a star singer secretly without telling the public who it was.

Louis Tomlinson was told one week prior that he was invited to a show in London. His publicist told him that a show would be a great opportunity for him. Since he's always wanted to host a festival and go on many world tours, London would be a great start for him, especially since he released his debut album just a few weeks ago. So Louis agreed to sing at the show. He took Liam along with him because where would he be without his best friend?

time skip to the show

The crowd erupted in cheers when they found out star Louis Tomlinson would be performing at the runway show in London. One by one he performed every song on his album. The crowd loved his song 'don't let it break your heart'. The crowd cheering him on gave him such a boost in confidence he was feeling on top of the world.

Louis was singing his hit single Miss you when Harry came on stage.

Harry's first outfit was a black leather jacket with the buttons undone, black leather pants to go with it and a feathered green boa wrapped around his neck. Harry was known to do only selective shows which were famous in the industry and held world famous models.

It was fairly obvious that Louis thought Harry was hot with the way his eyes trailed each and every part of Harry's body as if he was marking it for his own self. The two made eye contact for a slight second wide-eyed before continuing like nothing happened.

Every time Harry came on stage the 2 made eye contact, smirking and making faces at each other which made fans scream in joy, claiming they could feel the sexual tension from there. The crowd yelled out "Larry! Larry!" making Louis cringe slightly seeing the hate he had for the boy. Zayn came in shortly after making Louis smile. He would talk to zayn often because of his relations with Niall and also because Louis was fairly sure zayn had a thing for his best mate Liam. The show ended presently after Zayn left and Louis finished.

I walked on stage when Miss you by that idiot Louis was playing. He was dressed in a simple white adidas shirt and black track pants along with white-grey trainers. He was kinda hot there's no denying that. Harry thought to himself as they made eye contact before continuing.

 Every time I walked on stage we'd make eye contact and sort of smirk at each other which made the crowd scream our apparent ship name which made me internally puke. After Zayn finished the show ended and we changed and went backstage where I saw Louis talking to his manager. I know that because our managers are friends. Seeing him spiked some sort of annoyance in me.

"What's your problem Tomlinson?" I spat out angrily at him.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"why are you here you imbecile?"

"well you brainless twat, its my fooking job"

"well quit then"

"seriously-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH" Zayn shouted from behind them. "All you guys do is argue and fight all the bloody time."

"its bloody Harry's fault"

"oh yea and why is that Tomlinson?" i asked curious myself

"BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU MAKE ME WANNA KILL MYSELF" louis yelled leaving me and Zayn speechless. Did I really make him feel that way? I felt weird in my stomach, kinda like guilt. Guilty for him? Yea I think I'd rather eat shards of broken glass.

"yea well maybe you should '' I said before walking away. WHY DID I SAY THAT! I don't care if it's Louis. I should never have said that. This time i was feeling guilty but before I could turn to look at him the security took me to my manager's office where i saw mark (louis' manager) Niall and Liam whom i spoke to sometimes because I'm pretty sure he has a thing for Zayn.

Zayn was astounded at Harry. He never spoke this way to anyone. "I'm sorry Lou I'm so sorry I don't know what's gotten into him"

"It's whatever Zee just let it be," Louis said, trying to control his tears. Zayn left after harry trying to get him to apologize to louis

a minute later a security guard came up to Louis asking to follow him. Louis was escorted to Harry's manager's room. There he saw Zayn, harry, Liam, Niall and the manager sitting. He frowned wondering why they all were there. Zayn gave him a sympathetic look for earlier and Louis just nodded at him then looked at Harry who seemed unbothered. He sighed what was he expecting?

"ah louis sit" the manager Jeff said. He's good friends with my manager mark. (idk if that's his real name but just go with it yea?)

"You 5 must be wondering why I have brought you here. I know you guys were close a while ago and I don't know what went down but I need all of you to cooperate with me. Our publicist and i have noticed how fans keep commenting on 'sexual tension' they seem to dig up between harry and you louis. And after a lot of consideration about both your and Harry's career me and my team think that you both should fake date for better publicity. now hear me out. this will benefit both your careers profoundly. the people in this room are the only ones who can know about this. please consider it." he spoke once more.

Mine and Harry's eyes widened hearing the words that had just been said. I was going to deny but then Mark spoke up talking to us about how it will benefit us, give us more fame and better opportunities. After both teams explained to us why we should go for it, we agreed. "I'll do it" me and Harry both said. "great now we just need you to sign this form right here" damn that was quick. "Uh, when do we start this dating?" I asked softly. "The sooner the better. I would suggest tomorrow since both of you are headed back to LA."

"Just because we have to fake date doesn't mean I like you, Tomlinson," Harry said. That kinda stung. I don't really know why. Maybe it's because we were close for a while and at that time I genuinely enjoyed his company.

"yea me either I agreed for the publicity" I said. Harry nodded. "So where are we meeting tomorrow?"

"what?" I spoke confused

"you know Tomlinson for the media to click pictures for this to be believable"

"right. uhm well we're headed back to LA tomorrow so why not beachwood cafe?"

"Cool see you then" Harry said then left.

What have I gotten myself into?. Fake dating harry? I just got myself one step closer to death. I grabbed Liam and we left for the hotel we were staying at.

"Why did I agree to thissss??" I whined while laying on the bed.

"Because it'll be good for your career and because it's gonna be a great laugh for me and the boys" Liam said calmly as if i hadn't just told him about a life or death situation.

"There is no 'me and the boys' anymore Li. at least not for me. But i guess it'll bring me more opportunities in the future"

"Yea just don't fall in love with him Lou" he laughed

"Ugh as if Li I have standards" saying that brought back memories of the reason me and Harry's friendship broke off.

"Just try to act as civilian as u can lou don't pick up too many fights"

"Yea thanks li"

"G'night Lou we have an early flight tomorrow"

"g'night"

"What the hell did i just get myself into Zee" I rambled to Zayn who just sat on the bed of our hotel room laughing at me

"Why are you laughing at me Zayn? I'm dying here- is my pain funny to you?"

"Sorry Harry but this whole thing is hilarious. You have to spend almost all of your time with someone you hate or will have hated?"

"Don't even think about Zee"

"What? I'm just saying don't fall for him,"

"Shut up and sleep idiot"

"Love u too Harry"

"Yea yea g'night"

"g'night"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 13.5K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
720K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
88.7K 3.9K 16
You can do this! You are Louis Fucking Tomlinson for fuck sake. Louis eyes were closed. He was trying to concentrate on the task before him. Task...
75.3K 2.8K 26
Louis and Harry hate each other. When their best friends start dating (Liam and Zayn) they have to pretend to like each other. little did they know t...