Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By VoidReader29

God made a mistake and gave a young man a rule-free wish. "I want to go to Classroom Of The Elite" And so the... More

Prologue: A Fans wish
Chapter 1: Relax.. dont mess it up
Chapter 2: Chaotic first day
Chapter 4: Average and club meet
Chapter 5: Srudent council and Deals
Kiryuin Fuka SS: Interesting Kohai
Chapter 6: As the days pass by and swimming classes
Chapter 7: May 1st and Revelations
Chapter 8: Lunch date & Student council
Chapter 9: Midterms preparations (Part 1)
/AN/ - Pausing & possible discontinuation
WriterKoji - Story board
Dropped

Chapter 3: Convenient trouble and girl talk

2.8K 93 31
By VoidReader29

Chapter 3: Convenient trouble and girl talk

The entrance ceremony was finally over, and the students were now set free to do whatever they want. Some immediately gone to the malls to splurge on there free money, some went to the supermarket to get necessities and other made there way to the dormitories.

'Why did my introduction fail, in all the fan fics the best one are simple with a smile. I guess it's because of my avarage face or was because I'm not Ayanokoji.' As I was wallowing in despair, I manage to find myself in a secluded park overlooking the sea. Thinking it's best to cool off I sat in one of the benches and watch as the waves clash to the concrete barrier.

'Ah, this is nice just quiet and peaceful world with less pollution. And I don't have to worry about an allied countries slowly going demented and a dragonic country wanting to take over the east with said allied country weakening. Ah, World peace is great'

As I was watching the waves clash, I noticed a someone staring at me. I glanced at this person within the edge of my vision and internally yelp in surprise.

'Long silver hair and deep crimson eyes, if it's not a vampire then it must be "Kiryuin Fuka". She has been staring at me for quite a while now, I would prefer if she wouldn't take interest in me or Nagaymo will be much much more careful. Losing the element of surprise could be vital, plus I prefer not to add too much in my plate.'

While thinking that I decided to just leave not be bothered by it, imitating one of the characters from an anime I watch. Where the person outright left when he accidentally sat near a girl while reading a magazine, and so I left.

But in doing so, he did not see the woman seated smirked at his action while thinking 'interesting'.

~Time Skip~

With that I left, leaving was the best choice to make sure her interest would be lost. As I was walking my stomach grumbled, right human bodies does need sustenance to function. And so I entered a convenient store near the dormitory , upon entering and grabbing a basket I began to regret my decision.

"What an unpleasant coincidence" a cold and stern voice said to me.

And so I did what any grown up would do I ignored her. In which pissed her off and grabbing my selves in the process,

"Hey, I'm talking to you" she looks irritated, which ticks me off.

"Rather than talking it more like an insult right" as I talked back adding a bit of sass in my voice

"You should be glad that someone is more the willing who converse with you, you know" she said while crossing her arm

"Uwah, I'm so thankful that an ice queen such as yourself would talk to me" I said in a very sarcastic voice

"Hmph, looking at you I take it that YOU failed in you're introduction" she said as she was picking items off the aisle

"Please don't remind me" I replied while also talking items that I need

"What, no way" she turned and looked at me shocked, in which she proceed to laugh

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah laughs it off. I at least was not scared to introduce myself" which made her stopped laughing and glared at me

"I think you're misunderstanding me, I wasn't scared I just find no point in introducing my self to them" she said with strong conviction.

"You know you would get pretty lonely if you don't work on you're social skill, what's more you might not make it in the world if you keep you're independent self-isolation policy from everyone" I said discreetly giving her advice, she stopped and stood there thinking. While I continue my shopping, I noticed she was back as she slowly got to where I am at.

"Free?" I said in a loud enough voice for her to hear. In which she did and made her way next to me.

"This are all free?" She asked in confusion

"No it said to only take 3 items per month" I said while pointing at the sign above the items displayed.

"Hm, it seems like this school is very indulging in its students" she said as she was growing suspicious about the nature of the school.

'Good It seems like the seeds are working. Well it's not like I planned for her to figure it out but it's best to prepare her for what's to come'.

"Maybe, there supporting the students autonomy" I said while observing her closely

"100,000¥ worth of points and free items, it doesn't sound like to me" as she was checking her phone for anymore hints

"Well, maybe there is a catch to it" which made her looked at me

"Like what ?"

"I don't know, maybe like test scores or something like that" I said feigning ignorance, she had her eyebrow raised

"That maybe so, if look at it in a way points can be used as rewards" she said while looking as if she uncovered something, she then looked at me sternly.

"You know something don't you" she said while closely watching me

"What could mean ?" I asked in confusion

"I feel as if you are hiding something that is important to problem at hand"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"You can try and hide it but I checked you're OOA, you're smarter than you make it out to be. That's why I'm asking you if you found something to it?" As she showed my OOA stats,

'Damn, OOA. Well, she has a good intuition but unfortunately if she did not have her superiority complex she would have gotten a much more concrete case to hit me with'

"Unfortunately, That is only my test score. I do not know more than you thinks" she eyed suspiciously but decided to drop it

"If you're denying it this much then I would push it. Plus if it is connected to test score then me and you will not have to worry about" she said while checking other peoples OOA's. As we finish our shopping, we started heading to the cashier when a loud noise was heard in that direction.

"I said what a moment, Damn it" the red haired guy from the classroom earlier was shouting at the cashier while frantically searching his pockets for something. Deciding to end this farce I reach over and grab him in the shoulder, in which he turned at me and was about snarl.

"I'll pay for it"

"Are sure?" He asked surprised due to my action

"It's just a cup of noodles, it's not that big" I said, which made him smiled

"Thanks man, I'm Sudo Ken from Class D" he said while waiting for his cup to be filled with hot water

"Satoru Yuuji, And I'm you're classmate" I replied and him looking at me surprised then embarrassed

"Uh Yeah, I'll pay you back alright" he said then heading out of the store. I watch him sit in-front of the store window and remembering what was about to go down in a bit.

"What are you his friend or his lackey?" Horikita approaches and said with distain

"Hm, just helping a guy out". I said as my items were being scanned and bagged

"It seems like you're not afraid of him"

"Because he looked and act like a delinquent?, rather I would be asking that about you" I said while grabbing my items and scooting over for Horikita to get her items checked out.

"I have my ways of defending my self" as she place her basket on the counter and with that the conversation ended, But I had doubts on whether Horikita can fight or at least fend off someone like Sudo.

'Horikita can fight agains avarage students with little to no fighting history, but Sudo May have been to plenty of fight what's more his built will overpower Horikita and in the long run Horikita will be the one who losses stamina first. It's just that male bodies are much sturdier than that of females but who know maybe Horikita can win'.

"By any chances were you thinking of something rude" she asked while we were walking out of the store.

'Damn, is it the so called 'woman intuition' dangerous'. I thought,

"No why?" I said back lying as I breathe

"Nothing" se replied back while looking at me suspiciously, when suddenly

"THE HELL, YOU SAY TO ME?"

Sudo yelled at 3 sempai with there bag in front of Sudo. 'Yes, it happened now time to get on Sudo good lost and swind.. *cough* I mean reimbursement from these mean sempai's' I thought as I made my way infront of Sudo, Horikita looked at me wondering about what I'm doing. As Sudo was about to launch his fist into the sempai's punchable face,

"Hey calm down man" I stepped in grabbing his wrist defusing the already escalating situation.

"The hell Satoru, this guys were asking for it" he said looking at me bewildered

'Bro, this guy really got blood flowing on his head. I wonder if he has sportsmanship while playing basketball' as I was about to tell him off, the sempai's had other plans

"What do you look at this, another defect I guess you guys need to stick together huh. Can't even be a man had to have someone fight for you?" The sempai's laught with jeers calling us "defect that" and "defect this".

"WHAT ! BRING IT ON I'LL GIVE EACH ONE OF YOU A PIECE" Sudo yelled with 90% of his blood going into his top head. Noticing this situation I grabbed him in the shoulder applying a bit of force, shocking Sudo a bit.

"What's this you defects gonna make out" R1 sempai jeered

"Hey, get you're boyfriend out of here!" R3 sempai joined in

"WHY YO—" I gripped his shoulder with a bit more force lightly setting his balance off, thankfully none of the sempai's noticed.

"I think it's best to stop it's not like you're gonna get something out of us now" I said looking straight at R2 sempai, who seems like the leader of the group.

"You Group is trying to get points from Sudo right by framing him that he attacked you for no reason, right?"

"Seems like someone with a brain are with these defects, huh. That's right and that monkey defect there would have done it" he said while laughing at Sudo. I can feel  he is wanting to bash there face off but I was still there holding his shoulder.

"Well let's go maybe there some defect here worth playing with" he said as they were leaving but I had other plans.

"I don't understand how are you going to get Sudo since there is a camera here, seems stupid to me" I said and Sudo hearing that started laughing and call'em "ha, seems like you guys were stupid and maybe you guys were the real defects".

This tick them off and they came back and told us "Those cameras there don't record audio, we can easily frame that monkey as the aggressors" he said with a triumphant looks as if he explained a world class plan.

'Even still there could be holes in that, one someone can just disprove it by asking the employees or passing students but all members of staff employed by the school will not help or are forbidden to, and asking for students help is very low since there is a chance of payback from his or her class' I sigh at this thought, human beings really are a calculating and selfish species.

As they were about to walk away, I reach into my pocket and pulled out my phone after which captured everything. I played it out loud particularly on how R2 sempai explained his 'Master plan', I'm doing so those 3 stopped as if time froze and slowly turned around. Noticing the my phone with an audio file there faces started to pale,

"It is agains the rules to bully or extort points out of any students, any one who breaks this rule will automatically be expelled immediately. Rule 3 of the handbook" as I read that out loud there pale face turned white as a sheet.

"Y-o-ou" R2 sempai was shacking and stuttering, and the other 2 were just looking at R2 with anger probably blaming him and cursing him. I let go of Sudo's shoulder and stood in front of the 3, Sudo stepped near me and in a stance in case there would be a fight happening.

"Ah, as I student of this elite and hard to enter school, I must give this immediately as stated in the hand book "students have to report any and all illegal activities happening in the school premise". Such a shame". I said slowly and empathize the gravity of the punishment, all 3 of them now are shaking.

"W-w-wh-at do you want" R2 sempai said, giving hope to the other 2. Now there all looking at me with pitiful eyes.

"I don't know, there something I really wanted to buy but my lack of points is really a problem" I said, while fiddling my phone. 'If they move to hit me, I would be ready for it".

"You want points right?" He nervously ask, right now the tables have turned and there the ones who are the prey.

"Hm, I wonder" I keep feigning ignorance. What I need to do is for them to offer it up willingly there is not telling what they might use agains me, so it's best to let them do it themselves.

"Alright, w-we will give all our points, right guys?" He said picking his phone up and giving it to me, while the other 2 had anger in there eyes but considering the alternative they passed it meekly. I took all three of there device and transfer all there points into mine now I had over ¥2.3 million worth of points, I also saw the class that there from R2 sempai is from Class 2-A and the other 2 are from Class 3-B. In which explain the large amount of points, as I handed there devices back there faces turned bitter as if they swallowed a (big black) bug.

"We paid the point, you will now not report us right?" He asked in a straight and forward manner. 'Guess he is recording it to make sure we don't expel them, well it's not like I planned to you know. Yet."

"Yes, I will not report it to the teachers" I replied monotonously

"Good, we have a deal now" and with that they left but before sending me a glare.

"Uh, thanks man. I didn't know that there were planning that you saved me" Sudo said while bowing his head down.

"It's fine, just be careful with you're attitude you don't want another one of these episode do you" I said while grabbing my stuff I set down earlier.

"Haha, Yeah. Any way thanks man if you need some help don't be shy, I'll try my best" he said while thumping his own chest. And so we parted ways I headed to the dormitory while Sudo said he wanted to check out the basketball court.

Either way this day is a good payday, I need to gather much much more points if I want to make sure I have a back up for any unforeseen incidents. As I turned around to only find Horikita not there anymore.

'Guess  she did not want to waste her time in something trivial' I just sight at this and start walking to the dormitory. Upon arriving there I saw a pair of students, it was Ayanokoji and Akito fetching there keycard for there dorm room. I approached them and proceed to initiate a conversation.

"Yo, Ayanokoji" I said while waving my hand, in which he turned and greeted me back.

"Satoru, you bought something?" He said while looking at the bags in my hands

"Yeah, seems like you too" pointing at the plastic bags in his. He nodded and said

"We've gone to the supermarket, I didn't see you there" he replied back. '*sniffle* to think Ayanokoji can converse this fluently before the creation of the Ayanokoji group. They grow up so fast' I thought.

"Oh, I just went to the convenient store near here"

"I see" he replied while Akito made his way with us and introduce himself

"I'm Miyake Akito, pleasure to meet you" He said while giving his hand out, in which I reach at and shake'd.

'Although we already introduce ourselves earlier and I know much more about you, it's best to get formally acquainted with each other'

"Satoru Yuuji, pleasure" I said I noticed him chuckling and said

"I remember, you're introduction was quite a big one" he said while chuckling

"I s-see, I hope it's a good one" I said in a slightly awkward smile. 'Damn, please don't remind me. I would always be remember from now on as that guy who made a worse introduction than Ayanokoji himself'

And so we chatted a bit before them stepping on the lift and going to there respected floors, I also went to the front desk and ask for mine.

*Ting*

As I left the elevator I saw a clean and empty hallway, making my way to my room. I spotted a magenta haired guy with a slightly dirty shirt, we looked at each other for a moment before him entering his room and going 'kukuku'. I shrugged it off and decided to not think about it.

'Room 369, a clean room with a kitchen and bathroom area. The kitchen is bare with only the stove and the bathroom with only the washing mashing with a dryer inside it'. Taking off his blazer and throwing myself on the bed, he began to start analyzing all that happened today.

"I made a connection with Ayanokoji at the very least I'm in his 'friend' and I'm confident I'm in his good side. I gave Horikita some advice and made her doubtful about the school but this would lack any impact on the class as she does not want to interact with them, at least I'm within her good side and she might consult me. Thinking about it I'm basically becoming Ayanokoji except with basic social skill... no who I am kidding I flunk my introduction. Haah, i suck welp nothing to do but keep moving forward. But before that sleep and sleep, goodnight".

But little did he know he manage to grab the attention of some very troublesome people. A silver haired sempai's 'curiosity' and a magenta haired guy's 'amusement'. In turn will create a bigger splash, accompanied by his 'average'  introduction he will became the most know person in the first year.

~CLASS D'S GIRL GROUP CHAT~

~Karuizawa Kei has created a group chat~
~Karuizawa Kei has names the group chat "CLASS D's GIRL CHATROOM~
~Karuizawa Kei invited Sato Maya, Shinohara Satsuki, Matsushita Chiaki And Kushida Kikyo into the group~

Karuizawa: Kushida-san do you have the address of the other girls? If so please invite them!.

Kushida: Ah, yes. I will invite them now.

~Kushida has added 16 people~
(There are 22 girls in Class D, 3 are which are unnamed)

As the people were added conversation starts, but only a small number of people are just talking it more like a chat group but with more ghost and lurkers in it. As for there conversation topics such as "fashion", "hang out places", and "cafes" are talked about, what's more thanks to Kushida some of the lurkers join in due to her ripping them in the conversation. As the topics slowly run out, Karuizawa then proposed the real reason do this group chat.

Karuizawa: Hey guys, have you seen the polls for the girls only exclusive part of the Campus board?

Kushida: ohh, I have seen it. Does the other too?

Mori: Ah, what's that never heard of it?

Sonoda: same here

Rino: here as well

Kushida: its a private group only for girls, You can send an invite in which they will check you're profile to conform you are a girl

Azuma: so it's like a place for only females right?

Sato: Yeah, but it has this polls and other fun stuff in it

Matsushita: but why bring it up, Kei-chan?
(FYI, the first one karuizawa approach was Matsushita since her hobby was fashion)

Karuizawa: because I wanted to do a poll about a bunch of polls for Class D

Kushida: I think it's a fun idea, but won't the boys be angry that we are rating them?

Shinohara: it's fine it's not like we're telling them you know, no ones getting hurt

Onodera: Yeah Kushida-San it's only a poll

Kushida: well, I guess

Karuizawa: alright it's decided, everyone in

In which everyone agreed, and the polling start

Karuizawa: before we set up the poll we need to know what is to poll, so does anyone have ideas?
(Note; as Karuizawa has not established her position in the class she is currently being somewhat nice to other..... for now)

Sato: how about "Hottest guy in Class D"?

Matsushita: kyaaah! Maya-Chan so bold

Sato: what I just made a suggestion

Karuizawa: alright does everyone agreed

Everyone: agree

Kuruizawa: alright now, lets nominate the candidates for the polling

Mii-chan: I nominate Hirata-kun
(Her name is hard to remember so, I chose the nickname instead)

Ishikura: Kyaaah! Go Mii-Chan

Mii-Chan: I only nominated someone, please don't teased me Ishikura-San

Shinohara: is there even someone to compare to Hirata-kun?

Onodera: Yeah Hirata is smart and athletic, his overall score was A-

Some girls voiced out there agreement some just saying that Hirata is the best, but some disagree

Sato: Hirata is good but I think Satoru-Kun is better

Matsushita: Oh, Maya has a little crush is it now

Sato: I was only giving an nomination, please don't tease me Chiaki-Chan

Matsushita: Ah sorry thought I'm curious why him?

Shinohara: Yeah isn't Hirata-Kim better, in the OOA Satoru-kun's overall sure is B

Sato: that's true but if you look at his academic and athletic are A- and A+ respectively

Onodera: that's true but his Cooperativeness is D-, right so isn't he like a loner

Matsushita: not really it just say cooperativeness, maybe it's because people don't go near him since he's like super good and people get jealous and avoid him, you know.

Kushida: do you perhaps know him,Matsushita-San?

Matsushita: no know someone who was treated like that, in my middle school
(She had seen it up close(my head canon btw)

Azuma: we can't judge someone that fast you know
(PREACH 🙏)

Shinohara: guess so

Karuizawa: the Satoru-kun is now nominated and any more

Some nominated Koenji and Ayanokoji, there reasoning is that both are quite a looker but due to Koenji's attitude and Ayanokoji's gloomy atmosphere they were eliminated.

Karuizawa: and so the polling begins

~Karuizawa Kei has started a poll. Click here to vote.~

~Five minutes later~

~The results~

Hirata - 14 Votes

Satoru - 8 Votes

Karuizawa: And the voting ended with Hirata-kun as the winner

Everyone: 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Karuizawa then put her phone down and looked at the moon outside of the her dormitories balcony.

"with this Hirata would be the perfect person to elevate and cement my status in Class D. All for my new life" she thought while trying to suppress her memories before going to this school. 'All for my new life' with that thought she returned back into chatroom.

Shinohara: now for the poll "Boys in Class D who should just die"

In which unanimous nomination and voting agains 2 people were done. You could say Democracy was in full swing in that poll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!

I honestly don't know what's is happening. Is it just me or is every chapter getting significantly longer and longer.lol.🤯

Anyway what do you guys think do I make too long and add too much dialogue or is it fine for you?

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! 🎉😄👏🎉

And See ya later! Space Floaters 👌!

4083 words were used.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
9.6K 289 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
67.5K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
39.2K 1.1K 30
This is first time I am writing a story so don't expect much from me In this story Yn is equal to Ayanokoji but shows some of his skill and is also...