Starry Skies (BKDK)

By VillainDekuIsAmazing

This is a vigilante Deku, Dadzawa/Dadmic, brother Shinso, Sugar Daddy, ignored Deku, and other AU's stories... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

1.6K 43 3
By VillainDekuIsAmazing

Izuku's POV

"Kami!" I smiled. "Hey Izu! Hey Shin!" Kami smiled back. "Kaminari." Shinso said. "So formal~" I smirked, Shinso shooting me a playful glare. "Hey Izu, I have a question." Kami said. "What's up Kami?" I asked with my head tilted. "Are...are you being ignored by you dad and papa?" He asked. "....I'm used to it. Plus, I have you and Shinso! I have nothing against Shinso since he doesn't want that much attention."

"It's true and I'm the only one keeping him sane right now. They ignore him so much, they don't see that they're basically starving him." Shinso said. "It's okay though!" I chuckled. "Liar." They both said. "Mean." I pouted.

"Oh, we had someone stop by my house this morning! She wanted to know where Izu and you were." Kami said. "What did she look like?" I asked. "Green hair, green eyes, a bit chubby but looked huggable!" Kami said. "That's our mother that left after me and Shinso were born." I said.

"Shinso, time to go." Dad called. "Looks like I'm going through the window....again." I sighed. "Damn, I'm sorry that you're going through this Izu" Kami said as I gave a sad smile and followed Shinso back home. Of course, they shut the door in my face and I went through the window. "Izuku! Time to eat!" I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed. "Not hungry!" I called back.

A knock came to my door and papa came. "Did you not hear Shota?" He asked. "I did, I said I wasn't hungry." I said. "Oh...okay...you know, you never-" he started. "Don't even TRY that. YOU TWO closed the door IN MY FACE!" I said.

"W-What..?" Papa asked. "You heard me. You know, going to my mother doesn't sound so bad." I growled. He widened his eyes and left the room, closing the door.

3rd POV

Mic went downstairs as Shinso and Aizawa were waiting. "He not coming?" Mic shook his head. "Can't really blame him." Shinso said. "Huh?" His dad asked. "I mean, you two do kinda mistreat him. You two forgot both me AND Izuku went to the park. Closed the door in his face again so he went through the window." Shinso said.

"Well, not everything is about him." Aizawa said, Shinso standing up and leaving. "You two are the worst." Shinso said then went to Izuku's room. He knocked and walked in with the food he took with him and closed the door. He walked over the black haired male and handed him the food.

"T-Thank you.." Izuku said as he took the food after he sat up. "I'm sorry that they treat you like this.." Shinso said. Izuku set his food down and hugged him, tearing up. The purple blob hugged Izuku back tightly and let him cry.

Downstairs, the can hear the weeping male, feeling bad. "Do we really ignore him that much...?" Mic asked Shota. "He's just being selfish." Aizawa said as Mic wasn't convinced.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few weeks later, Mic and Shota became more distant with Izuku. Izuku immediately noticed and would barely come out of his room. The only time he did, was to go to school. Today, he was going to school and was about to leave the house when he was hugged. He looked and saw his brother.

He turned and hugged his brother. "I'll be back soon Toshi." Izuku smiled as Shinso nodded. "Okay..." He said as he let go of the hug. "Kami's also going to the same school so stay near him, okay?" Izuku nodded and left the house.

He walked to his school, by himself which wasn't shocking and saw Kami. "Kami-Kun!" He smiled and ran to the male who smiled and hugged him tightly as Izuku hugged him back. "Toshi is doing online learning since Aizawa and Mic don't want to take the chance of him getting bullied." Izuku said.

Kaminari nodded and they walked in, quickly making a friend or two. Kaminari's two friends are Kyoka Jirou and Tenya Iida. Izuku's new friend was someone called Mina Ashido. "That's mean of them!" Mina said, getting the attention of Kami and the other two. "Mina-San, it's okay-" Izuku said.

"Ah, I see he told you." Kaminari said, making the other two confused. "Against my will, yes." The black haired male said. "I-" Kaminari started but didn't have any words.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3 years later, Izuku has had enough of being mistreated by his supposed 'dads' and decided to run away. Mina was with him and helping him pack. Shinso walked in and wasn't even surprised or shocked, he knew that his brother would snap eventually. He helped them pack and hugged his brother tightly. "Be safe, Izu" Shinso said.

"I will be. I have Mina-San to make sure I don't overwork myself." Izuku smiled. "That doesn't help the worry." Izuku laughed while Mina pouted. "So mean." She complained. "I'm not the one you should worry about." Hitoshi said.

"I know. Trust me." Mina said. Izuku snickered and threw his bag outside his window. "I wanna see Tomura-San." Izuku pouted. "You can message him on your computer that's at your little hideout." Mina said. The black haired male cheered and hugged Shinso tightly before parting from the hug and jumped out the window with Mina following him.

They went to the place they were staying at which was near the LOV unbeknownst to them. Izuku had picked up his bag he dropped and set it on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 2 10
izuku was just 14 when he met all might and asked if he can be a hero but all might crushes his dreams and left him on a roof-top, what all might did...
4.5K 181 25
- A pyrokinesis Izuku AU He lies to himself, and he knows it. At one point it was the only thing keeping him afloat besides his mom's kind nature. Th...
86.3K 1.5K 38
Okay so it's a DADZAWA and an izuocha and Izuku's quirk's are erasure like his father and mental break he will have more, which is from a story calle...
82.7K 3.3K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...