๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘ป๐’š๐’‘๐’† ๏ฟฝ...

By ANN_AURORA

Story about one vampire named Juyeon and human called Jaehyun. They love each other but there will be trouble... More

โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ž-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ (please read)
Look what I made....
Look what I found...

โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ

168 14 6
By ANN_AURORA

"Okay, my plan is...." Sunwoo started to talk about his plan. It was good tho. When he finished talking, Aeryn and Juyeon nodded.

"When you got clever?" Juyeon asked for a little joy.

"I was always genius" Sunwoo said proudly. "Okay, we shouldn't waste time. Did that jerk text you the address?" he asked Aeryn and she nodded. "Fine, let's get it started!"

They left apartment and went to develop their plan. They were werewolfs, so it wouldn't be that easy...

At the same time Jaehyun was waiting for them and also, he didn't wanted them to get hurt. Other guys expect Byungho, visited him.

"We met again Lee Jaehyun~" Jihun said.

"Get lost..." Jaehyun throw death glare at him.

"Oh, why so aggressive huh?!" Daeseong chuckled.

"You are jerks just like him!" Jaehyun shouted.

"I admit that Byungho is obsessed with your best friend but...." Hyunwoo said.

"And it's a crime! Okay, he is obsessed but what about my parents huh?! You were there too right?! Aeryn found your necklace Jihun!" Jaehyun said impatiently and Jihun cursed silently.

"Do you want to know why I killed them?" now Byungho came in the room.

"Why?"

"I kinda wanted to set you free from your parents, because they were too boring, but I wasn't right? And also, on another hand, I wanted you to feel pain! The biggest pain in your heart! In high school too... You were always with Aeryn, like she was your guardian angel. I was jealous of you that's why I was bullying you, but when I found out that you don't loved her, I got more interested and now... As you can see she will be by my side soon" Byungho got close to Jaehyun and laughed like a maniac.

"Aish you jerk! You're obsessed with her and this won't happen no matter what!!" Jaehyun was super angry too. But because of he was tied, he got punch..

-AUTHOR POV-

When Aeryn, Sunwoo and Juyeon got at the destination, The Boyz were already there. Yes, it was part of their plan. It wasn't right time but Aeryn still introduced boys.

"So Chanhee and Changmin will stay outside because they should call the police. Because of we are not too far from the city, it would be easy for them to come so, one of us will shout for you guys from the window okay?" Sunwoo said and Chanhee, Changmin nodded.
"Okay now, we can start..."

Firstly, Aeryn went inside the building. It was haunted place so it was kinda hard to find where they were. But she found it! She hurriedly texted Juyeon that. Aeryn opened the door, saw weak Jaehyun who had blood on his lips.

"Aeryn! Did you really came?!"

"Y-yes!" she was a little bit scared but she was strong okay?

"Oh my... My goddess is here! I can't believe!" Byungho ran towards Aeryn and hugged her, she felt definitely uncomfortable and wanted to push and punch him, but it was for acting. Byungho sniffed her scent. "Oh, I wanted to feel this scent~" he broke the hug and looked at her face, his eyes landing on her lips...

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU SON OF BITCH!"

Suddenly Sunwoo, Juyeon, Sangyeon, Haknyeon and Eric went inside. Outside were Jacob, Kevin and Younghoon, in case if things went wrong... All of them had red eyes, while that werewolfs had kind of yellow eyes.

Juyeon punched Byungho, so Aeryn was free. She ran towards Jaehyun, trying to untie ropes... Finally Jaehyun was free so he hugged Aeryn.

"You scared me..."

"Jae, it's not the right time, let's go." she ran towards exist where Jacob, Kevin and Younghoon were, she left Jaehyun there, then went to the window and yelled for Chanhee and Changmin.

"GUYS! CALL!" Aeryn didn't mention 'police' because they didn't hear it. Boys called it immediately.

There was war between vampires and werewolfes. But our vampires were winning. Others beat werewolfs up, while Juyeon was punching Byungho without no mercy.

"You touch my Jaehyun right?!" he punched on his face. "You won't from now!" again, one punch. Sunwoo ran towards him and grabbed him.

"Juyeon, it's enough! You'll kill him! Let me punch him too for Aeryn." Sunwoo told him and Juyeon agreed. He kicked in Byungho's stomach for few times. "Next time remember, you shouldn't look at someone who is already taken!! Got it?!" Sunwoo was already pissed off too, but Byungho laughed like psycho.

"She isn't even your girlfriend yet. And... You almost bite her, don't you remember? She is in danger with you..."
he was right tho... Sunwoo's eyes got red again.

"And what about you huh?! You are werewolf, you think she is safe with you?!"

"I'm wolf only when it's full moon and I know it beforehand, that's why I'm in the forest for that time. But if not that, I love her and I won't do anything to her!"

"Shut the fuck up! You don't love her, you're obsessed! What do you know about love?!" now Sunwoo was about to kill him so Juyeon grabbed him.

"He is psycho, you are wasting time talking to him..." Juyeon said and Sunwoo nodded.

They heard sound of siren. Police was already there. Byungho cursed silently, they wanted to run away but they were too weak already.

Police took literally everyone in the police station. After interrogation, vampires, Jaehyun and Aeryn came out of the building freely. They left evil ones inside. Juyeon hugged Jaehyun tightly.

"Here is my biggest fear... I was afraid of losing you..." Juyeon said.

"I'm here okay? I won't leave you..." Jaehyun broke the hug and smiled at him. "Also, thank you everyone for saving me..." he said to vampires.

"To be honest, it was Sunwoo's plan." Sangyeon smiled and ruffled younger's hair.

"Hyung~" he whined.

"He'll do anything for someone who he loves... He told me to not kill Byungho, but when he went to him he almost killed him." Juyeon laughed with everyone.

"Because Aeryn was in the biggest danger back then." Sunwoo said and blushed.

"Confess already Kim Sunwoo!" Eric yelled from somewhere and Sunwoo throw death glare at him.

"Okay let's leave, I bet everyone is tired." Kevin said and everyone agreed.

They left slowly... Vampires got in one car and Jaehyun drive Aeryn home.

"Ae~ you're still going in the USA?"

"I think no... Korea has good universities too and if I want to study, I'll study everywhere, it doesn't matter. Also, my family and friends are here... I belong to this place so... I'll talk to my parents." Jaehyun hugged her.

"I'm so proud of you. I think you got a big shock today because of that psycho so go and rest now..." Aeryn nodded and head to the home... "And think about Sunwoo too" he winked lastly.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 963 35
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ป ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐—€๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ + ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 26 ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—น๐˜† 2020 ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 16 ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 2020 ยฉ nyu...
810 31 8
โ€ข we all broke our own rules for someone โ€ข โ i think we're just going to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that. โž || tb...
23.8K 2.1K 22
โ it tastes bad. โž +social media au โ”€completed: jan. 14, 2021
22.1K 1.1K 42
"I want you to feel my breath on your neck" (This is not a Y/n story. Sorry! But please read this story i would greatly appreciate it! Also this sto...