Sky Angel - Volume 2

By silverstars97

When Crystal falls into trouble, she reunites with the Avengers as they embark on a journey to catch the ones... More

Chapter 2 - Trespassing the Headquarters
Chapter 3 - My Other Half
Chapter 4 - A Normal Day
Chapter 5 - Turning Point
Chapter 6 - Passion, Friendship, and Sadness
Chapter 7 - The Power of Feelings
Chapter 8 - The Star-Spangled Rescue
Chapter 9 - S.H.I.E.L.D. vs HYDRA! Sibling Rivalry!
Chapter 10 - Passing Days

Chapter 1 - Reunion

4.8K 78 8
By silverstars97

Chapter 1 - Reunion

It's been a year since they were around. We haven't heard anything from them after Loki came back to get his revenge.

Everything has been normal.

Nothing strange has happened.

But I know that something will occur at anytime.

I stood in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters and watched the clouds pass the Hellicarrier soared through the sky.

"Are you alright, Crystal?"

I turned around and found my Father walking towards me.

I smiled, "I'm alright."

He stopped, "Do you miss them?"

I removed my smile and looked back at the window, "You can tell, huh?"

He placed his hand on my shoulder, "Have you been sensing anything strange?"

I closed my eyes then opened them with a sigh, "No..."

He chuckled, "They will be back. I'm sure of i--"

He gut cut off when the Hellicarrier started to lose altitude. SIrens went off as everyone went into their positions.

My Father and I held on.

"Maria! What is going on?!", I yelled.

"We got a stealth attack! We've been spotted!," she replied.

"Oh great," Father said as we fastly approached land.

"EVERYONE HOLD ON!!!!," I yelled as I stood and raised my hands. "The Power of Light: Protect!"

We safely approached the land and landed.

We stepped out.

"Who on Earth attacked us?," one of the agents said,

"I have no idea," another said.

Suddenly, I spotted a vehicle with an octopus on it.

"Hydra...," I walked towards the vehicle cautiously.

I turned around thinking the area was safe, "It's Hydra!"

Then...

Two guards grabbed my arms as they tried to make me unconscious. I tried to fight back as everyone tried to run over and help. But, we disappeared.

--

I opened my eyes, finding out that I was on top of a tall building.

I reacted with surprise as the two guards pushed me.

I screamed but realized that I could release my wings. As I tried to release them quickly, I found out that I didn't have my brooch that had my powers. I began to panic.

When I couldn't do anything else, I just closed my eyes thinking that this is the end for me.

Just then...something catched me.....

I opened my eyes and found a large green hand grabbing me gently like it was holding something precious. I looked at the owner of that hand and smiled, "Dr. Banner!!!"

He smiled as he threw me into the air.

I screamed again and snapped, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE--!"

I cut myself off when a pair of metallic arms catched me, "Tony!!!!!"

He just dropped me and I snapped again, raising my fist in the air, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO DO?!!!!!"

I heard them chuckle as I continued to snap, "ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO KILL me...." My voice became softer as I fell into a soldier's arms. I looked up and found Steve.

"Steve..."

"Hello, Ma'am...," he said with a smile. We both smiled as Hawkeye , Thor, and Black Widow walked towards us.

"You guys!," I yelled with happiness. 

--

Steve gently put me to my feet as they came closer to us and Tony and Dr. Banner joined us.

Suddenly, I felt tears come down. "Everyone!", I said happily. "I missed you all so much!"

Everyone smiled around me.

Dr. Banner offered a hankerchief and I took it, "Thank you...Dr. Banner..."

I blew my nose as I wiped my face, exhaling. I looked at everyone with a smile, "It's nice to see you all again!"

"It's nice to see you too, Crystal," Thor said with a smile.

I smiled at him as the two guards that pushed me came running towards us. "HEY YOU! GET BACK HERE!!"

I found something shining and knew that one of the guards had my brooch. "YOU GOT MY BROOCH!!!", I yelled as I pointed at them and ran towards them.

"HEY!", Tony yelled.

"CRYSTAL! WAIT!", Steve yelled.

I took out my rod out of my waist holster, changed it into my sword, and jumped into the air.

"HAAAAA!!!", I yelled as I slashed both of them in unison. I put my weapon back in my waist holster and roundhouse kicked the both of them, making my brooch go into the air.

I immediately grabbed it and pinned it on my shirt.

As they stood back up, they ran towards me again, "YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

I closed my eyes and opened them with confidence, "Big mistake."

I spread my arms out, "Heavenly Winds!"

Winds were unleashed from my body as the two guards were pushed away and got knocked unconscious.

I exhaled with satisfaction and turned around finding everyone, looking dumbfounded.

--

"Umm...guys? Are you okay?", I asked as they snapped out of their trances.

"You became stronger, Crystal," Natasha stated with a happy smile.

"I did? I didn't realize," I said honestly as I blushed slightly.

Everyone smiled as I smiled proudly. "The group is back together. I'm so happy!!"

--

"How is the Hellicarrier doing, Father?", I asked in our second Hellicarrier's conference room.

"Not really well...", Father replied, "It had a lot of damage."

"Oh..." I said sadly.

"Anyways, it's good that you came quickly to save Crystal. I appreciate it," Father spoke to everyone,

"She's a part of our team isn't she? Of course we would come to save her," Tony said with a smile as he looked at me.

I blushed and looked to the side, "So straightforward...," I muttered.

Steve noticed me and smiled due to my blushing being cute to him.

"Anyways, we'll discuss about Hydra later. You must all be tired for traveling so long. You're all dismissed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 441 33
Pearl wants to go to war and fight for what Rose had believed in, but Garnet just wouldn't let her, they had grew feelings for each other and started...
31 0 9
A girl starting at the avengers headquarters when she meets Steve Rodgers and they instantly fall in love although something happens that could chang...
189K 5.6K 61
When Peter is healed by one of his classmates, she is brought to the Avengers Facility per Stark's request. As the newest addition to the Avengers te...
33.7K 892 24
Wanda Maximoff just lost her brother, she's alone and broken in a new house, with new peoples and she's supposed to become an avengers. Natasha Roma...