โžท๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ยป EN-

By sinxxna

-heeseung- "๐‡๐จ๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง... More

หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Prologue ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Joke ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Collapse ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Food ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Birthday ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Blush ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Part-Time
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Parents ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Kiss ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Cuddle ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Sad ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Falling ยป

หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Cry ยป

3.5K 321 320
By sinxxna

« 泣く ! »

"1. Hunger
2. Happiness
3. Sadness
4. Anger
5. Jealousy"

Seri placed the diary aside,"He is left with love and hate? Isn't it?"

Her gaze shifted to Heeseung who was fast asleep on the couch.

...maybe his heart will beat,when he learns all the emotions.

Grabbing the pen, she wrote down the sixth feeling - "6. Tired / Sleepiness"

Her lips formed a smile as her tender gaze fell on his figure, once again.

"You look adorable when you sleep.",laughing softly, she ran her hand through her hair.

Rising up from the sofa, she stepped forward to head her room but his sudden grip on her wrist, made her halt.

Seri gasped, turning back ,"You were awake."

"I thought of a gift for you."

"You are still thinking about that."

He flashed a heartwarming smile and then, made her sit on the couch.

Making his way towards the centre of the living room, he spoke,"I will sing for you."

"You will sing ?!", excitement was evident on her face.

"Yes."

"Are we having a late night concert?",she chuckled,"Sounds fun! I am in!", she spoke after glancing at the clock.

11.54p.m.

He closed his eyes taking in a long breathe.

"Loving someone with all your heart
How can you do that?
I'm so jealous
I'm too scared to get hurt
So I'm only stepping backwards~"

His enchanting voice bewitched her.

"Giving someone your heart
Why is it so hard for me?
Someone like me is in love
It's so strange~",he gazed at her softly.

"Loving someone with all your heart
How can you do that?
It's really not easy for me
Just like you did back then
I want that kind of love~"

As he approached the end of his sing,  the clock struck 12.

She seemed lost.

Lost in his eyes...

Lost in his voice....

A mesmerizing effect lasted on her for a brief moment.

Seri slowly rose from the couch, walking closer to him,"15 October. Happy Heeseung Day ! ", she  flashed a smile, wrapping her arms around him.

Their eyes linked, as she withdrew herself from the hug.

"Thank you for the gift. I lo-"

Before she could complete her  sentence , he let his lips meet hers.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling Seri closer to him.

...her heart was a mess at that moment.

She closed her eyes, kissing  him back but paused when realisation had hit her.

Breaking the kiss at once, with her cheeks flushed red, Seri ran into her  room, shutting the door behind.

She slapped herself several times,"You must be crazy crazy crazy! Argh!",she cupped her face.

//NEXT DAY//

Seri peeked through the door and silently , walked out from her room, not sensing Heeseung around.

...it will be so awkward to face him

...oh my god.

"Hong Seri."

She gasped and almost jumped , hearing his voice from behind.

"HUH?!"

"I made the breakfast, today.",Heeseung looked right into her eyes.

She gulped.

...the flashback of his soft lips touching hers, stirred in her mind.

She shook her head,"I WILL EAT AT THE SCHOOL CANTEEN!LET'S MEET LATER ! BYE!",she  rushed out from the house in the speed of lightning.

//SCHOOL//

"YOU BOTH DID WHAT?",Jungwon's jaw dropped but then he broke out into laughter.

"IS MY SITUATION FUNNY TO YOU?"

"You finally had your first kiss."

"SHUT UP.THIS IS SO AWKWARD."

"I SAW THIS COMING ANYWAY. HEESEUNG IS TOO HANDSOME TO BE AN AI.ANYONE CAN BE SWAYED BY HIS BEAUTY AND YOU DID AS WELL.",Jungwon excitedly , squeezed her shoulder with a nod.

"Why did he kiss me?",she bit her lower lip.

He heaved a sigh, flicking her  forehead.

"Ah! Why?",Seri  whined.

"WILL YOU STOP BEING DUMB? WHY WOULD HE KISS YOU? BECAUSE HE HAS FEELNGS FOR YOU."

"Why would he have feelings for me?",she mumbled under her breath.

"HE HAS KNOWN YOU FOR A MONTH NOW.HE HAS BEEN WITH YOU.HE IS DEVELOPING HUMAN FEELINGS ONE BY ONE AND YOU ARE THE ONLY GIRL HE KNOWS. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?"

Seri lowered her gaze , fidgeting with her  fingers,"...he...loves me?"

-----

Heeseung got hold of the flowers from the nearby garden and then , let his lips curl to form a smile.

...he was making a hand- made flower bouquet for her.

...he searched the web in the morning and this was one of the results to make girls' happy.

...he didn't know what he was feeling.

...but he really wanted to see Seri happy and wanted to be with her forever.

-----

Seri walked through the street, heading back home from school.

She stopped near a shop, staring at a oversized graphic printed white T-Shirt.

...it will look good on him.

She smiled,  stepping into the shop.

//HOME//

Seri walked into her house, looking around for him.

...she was still shy to face Heeseung but it was his birthday.

...she must make it special for him.

She glanced at the couch but couldn't find him.

Bedroom, washroom , store room; she checked everywhere but he wasn't there.

Tears formed in her eyes,"Where did he go?"

Running out from the apartment , she anxiously wandered around, hoping to find him.

Ring Ring Ring...

She accepted Jungwon's call in haste.

"Did you do the h-"

"WON...",she broke out into tears.

"WHO HURT YOU? WHAT HAPPENED ?"

"H-Heeseung is g-gone..."

"WHAT-"

-----

Jungwon made her sit on a bench , as she continued to cry.

"Seri..."

"HE NEVER WENT OUT! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM?"

"He is an AI. He is smart. Don't worry."

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Come here.",Jungwon pulled her into an embrace, patting her back,"He will be back! He must be around. Hmm?"

Heeseung dropped the flowers, with his smile slowly fading as he spotted Jungwon and Seri in each other's arms at a distance.

...he was so happy to give her the bouquet he made.

...but maybe he meant nothing to her.

...afterall he was just an AI.

Turning his back to them, he walked away, stepping on the flowers, with tears escaping his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 893 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
8.4K 485 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.
20.2K 2.2K 16
-heeseung, sunghoon- "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค."
10.8K 452 21
"๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜†" "๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜†"