YOU'RE MY FRIEND NOW. ๐•‹โ„ ๐•...

By imakashisenju

"๐™”๐™Š๐™'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™€๐™’ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™”๐™’๐˜ผ๐™”." In which y/n has to keep fighting for... More

๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ !
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž !
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019

004

3.4K 92 100
By imakashisenju

Everything seemed normal after you left mistuya's house, no other calls accept the one from earlier. The persons voice did sound familiar but you couldn't make it up quite yet.

As you walked through roppongi the place did look fancy in a way but you've been to other places that others would rather not speak of. Looking at the streets seeing people walk with their wife's, girlfriends, children but eh it didn't concern you. Walking in front of the door of the tall building you open it to see already people there who looked to see they had been expecting you.

A guy started walking up to you grabbing you by the back of the neck starting to lead you to the elevator. Of course you wouldn't let the guy slide for just putting hands on you. As you continued to look at the door you grabbed the boys wrist twisted it enough to break it and then hitting the back of his knee making him fall in front of you as he screamed in agony right before you kneed him in the face knocking him out as the elevator door opened his head feel through the door bloody from being kneed.

You looked in front of you two see both of the haitani brothers looking at you while they sat in a couch man spreading. "Well.. Would you look at that...you did make it." The long haired one said eyeing you up and down to see blood on your right cheek.

"What do you want?" You asked irritated looking at them.

"Your father owes us money and a lot of it." The blue and blonde haired one said.

"That's his problem not mine."

"Your his family and anyone in your family that has debt is everyones." The long haired man said again.

"Sadly the only thing I share with him isn't debt it's his last name." You said taking a step forward letting the elevator close as the man you beat up crawled in leaning against the wall as the door closed.

"Tch.. Jeez you really are a handful y/n no wonder you don't have a mother-" he chuckled as you went running towards the long haired one with your hand formed in a fist.

"You keep my mother out of your mouth. " You said right after you punched him in the face but soon pulled away by his brother and thrown landing on your feet as he grabbed his face.

"That isn't a very nice way to act towards us after all we do run roppongi.." Said the blue haired man.

"Let me guess you guys are ran and rindou?" You chuckled.

"Your catching on better." Said ran taking his hand off his face smiling.

"Well if we're done talking I should be heading out." You sighed touching the elevator button but it wasn't working.

"Why don't you take a seat? After all we did invite you to breakfast with us." Rindou said sitting back down on the couch that had a coffee table in front of it.

"Don't be shy.. We don't bite..."

"Yeah says the guy who acts like a dog in most of his fights."

"Come on we haven't seen each other since I was 13." Rindou said drinking from his cup.

"So? Why does it matter? You called me here for something as stupid as this? A reunion?"

If anything this didn't concern you, you has better things to do than to talk to the boys you could easily beat to a pull if you wanted to but if you did you'd get into serious problems with other gangs the associate with.
Besides these guys already seemed like dicks.

"Why don't you join us? You really going to keep living this type of life?" Ran said slightly smiling looking at you.

"Don't you think he's being selfish rindou?"

"Well it's on him if he doesn't,death seems closer than it is for him.." He chuckled.

"I don't have time for this I have places to be."

"Y/n what happened to you're brother?" Ran asked in a cocky tone.

"Does it matter? I haven't seen him ever since I beat his ass a few years ago." You said standing up cracking your knuckles.

"Why are you standing up were not finished speaking?" Rindou asked tilting his head.

"I have things to do.." You sighed.

"Well if you ever change your mind just give us a call and we'll be there and for any purpose you'd like.." Ran said as he walked towards you handing you a card with a number on it.

"Tch- please I doubt I'll need it." You said putting the card in your pocket and walking towards the elevator that still wouldn't open.

"You gonna open this or what?"

"Open it yourself-"

You took his words to mind and kicked the elevator buttons with your right food positioning it back to the floor and the elevator made a noise signalling you to get in as you did you turned back to rindou and ran.

To your surprised ran had a grin on his face. You weren't having it at all as the door was closing you ended up smiling sarcastically while flicking him off.

"Damn what did happen to my brother?"

_______________________________

It's been about 30 minutes since you left the building not wanting to speak to the brothers anymore. But really joining such a lowly gang you'd be in big trouble if they had found out you were a women, they'd certainly black mail you if you hadn't had left any sooner. Walking out of roppongi you went back to your side of town a way different side where you see people fighting in the middle of the side walk, kids playing stupid games, people just drinking to keep the pain away.

You'd always see thoses things.

Although you tried your best for those little shits you called citzens effect you as person. You were stronger than them physically and mentally you have to be prepared for the shit your eventually going to see weather you like it or not.

"Is that takemitchy..?"

"Hey takemitchy!" You said running and waving towards the blonde boy. As he stared at you a bit terrified to see you running towards him.

"Y/n?!" He said terrified seeing you run towards him grabbing his face seeing you run faster.

"What are you doing here?" You asked looking confused.

"I wanted to meet with Mikey."

"Oh really..? Where?"

"Actually were here..." He said nervously turning his head towards the abandoned building.

You both walked in side to see Mikey sitting there with Draken and to find pa chin and peh yan there as well which surprised you, but pa chin didn't look right you could tell he was filled with hate and so was peh yan. It had been a long time since you had seen pah chin this way considering you always tried your best to spend time with him but you were always busy it made you feel guilty the way you always spent time with baji, chifuyu, Draken and Mikey.. But what made it come to this to see him in such a terrible state? He looked like he was ready to kill someone.

"Pa chin..? What are you doing here?"

"Eh?! What hanagaki doing here??" Peh yan said turning his head irradiatedly at takemitchy.

"No Offense this is a heavy meeting.." Draken spoke.

"Then why wasn't I invited? I feel kinda hurt you know draken." You said walking towards him.

"We can talk about it later." He said turning his head a bit frustrated back to pa chin and Mikey.

"Why not now?" You said grabbing his collar making him face you. You both stared at each other, you were confused if this meeting was so important why were you invited were they keeping shit hidden from you?

"Fine we'll talk about it later." You sighed letting go of him and turning towards takemitchy who started talking again.

"Mikey this fight with moebius it can't happen.."

"Huh?" Mikey looked at him.

"I can't say why but there's something that I know but there's someone else pulling the strings here-" pa chin grabbed takemitchy by the hair making the blonde grunt in pain then Proceeding to throw him to the ground across from you guys.

"Who do you think you are telling us to do?? You tell him pah!" Peh yan said angrily.

"One more word and I'll kill you you piece of shit." Pah said with his eyes looking deadly.

"I heard you Draken I won't rush anything, just tell me though what's are plan of attack." He said proceeding with the conversation he was having with Draken and Mikey.
While takemitchy get back up to his feet grabbing his head.

"You can't do that.. You can't fight with moebius, it's nothing but a trap for toman to walk into. " Takemitchy said trying to knock some sense into him but still failing.

Pah started walking towards him while you just stood there trying to process what was going on with pah and peh yan. You saw pa chin looking at takemitchy who was sitting on the ground now again telling him to get up.

"We can't fight them and you can't tell us why?! Then who beat the shit out of my friend and put his girl in the hospital?!" Pa chin said yelling at a takemitchy beating the shut outta him.

"Tch- Really Mikey? You didn't tell me any of this?" You said looking at him.

"y/n look at how your acting right now if we told you this you would've left on your own and faught moebius alone." Draken said looking down at you with a straight face.

"Yeah so what? They beat the shit out of his friends girlfriend you really think that shit is gonna side with me I'll kill their commander for that."

"No you're not, are you an idiot? Do you know you'll get sent to prison for that shit we can't afford loosing you dumbass!" Draken said taking a step towards you grabbing both of your shoulders making you face him while takemitchy and pa chin faught on the other side of both of you.

"Yeah?! So what about it?! No one is gonna even notice I'm gone not even my own father!" You yelled back at him close to his face.

"We are don't you think it's gonna hurt us if your gone?!"

"Oh shit this is the argument between draken and y/n that'll lead to both their deaths!" Takemitchy panicked in his mind worrying even more to see that he's beginning to fail his mission.

"Let go of me." You said looking at draken dead in the eyes.

"Tch.." He let go of you backing away.

"Mikey takemitchy's right maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea looking into moebius a bit more." Draken said turning his eyes towards Mikey.

"Huh..? Ken Are you going against toman?" Mikey said as he sat looking up at him with his eyes.

"What? That isn't what I said at all."

"Funny thats what I heard." He said looking at him while draken looked at him while he wondered why he'd think such a thing.

You all stayed like that staring at each other for a good moment seeing you both having different opinions on what you should all do about the moebius situation.

"Sorry to run away your little cat fight children." You heard a familiar voice say behind you that made your mind twist and go insane.

"Moebius this moebius that I'd prefer you keep our name outta your mouth."

"Holy crap your.. Osanai." You heard pa chin say turning your head to see him right in front you.

"Can I help you?" You say not turning around still looking at draken and Mikey.

"I heard those words you said earlier why don't you-"

A punch was headed towards his face until pa chin grabbed you by back of your shirt and pulled you away making you fall into takemitchy as both of you grunted watching the scene appear when moebius members began to enter the abandoned building. It looked to be about a hundred of them in there which made you confused on why he brought so many people high schoolers at that to fight so middle schoolers.

"What the hell pa?!" You grunted trying to get off takemitchy but grabbed your wrist trying to get words out of his mouth.

"Please don't do it y/n-" as he tried to finish his sentence but you grabbed him by the collar and punched him making him let go and his head fall to the floor.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing?!" Draken yelled at you for punching takemitchy.

You turned your head facing draken in a cold stare obviously wanting him to shut up but he looked at you angrily.

"Tch- just shut up will you? You know how I feel about situations like this you dumbass."

"Punching him wasn't gonna do shit for you. " he said roughly.

Pa chin continued to fight Osanai while you just watched them observing how everytime pa got punched in the face he was soon on the point where he was half passed out but still taking punches.

"Mikey you need to stop them!" Takemitchy said looking at the scene in front of him while the three of you watched and not interfering seeing that pa chin hadn't given up yet.

"So? He hasn't given up yet.." Mikey said turning his head towards takemitchy how looked at him with disbelief. "He's still fighting." Mikey said watching them both go at it still.
You stood there watching but eventually getting tired since the fight wasn't going anywhere still the same as always. Pa chin never always went down with one punch even if he was already fucked up he'd still keep fighting till the end.

Just like the day you met him before toman. You still remember how you beat the shit outta him but he still kept fighting he didn't give a shit even when you broke his nose in the fight you both had. Gosh what simpler times the both of you had especially when his girlfriend would always lecture the two of you for getting Into fights. When the two of you had met you always saw each other as siblings that would always play fight, get into arguments, insult each other, although everything here seemed so different and for what?

"Pa.." You whispered seeing him fall onto Mikey while he held him saying something I'm his ear you couldn't catch. You began walking towards Osanai while Mikey stayed over there with pa chin.

"Y/n-"

"Let him draken." You heard Mikey say from behind you as draken backed away from you.

"Eh? Your the brat who's gonna kill me?" Osanai laughed as he put another cigarette in his mouth.

"I'll fold you in five secon-"

A kick hit him directly in the side of the face as his head fell hard to the ground as Mikey looked at you with shock in his face as you did his own kick be yourself. You didn't even know what you did it just came to you without even thinking.

You positioned your leg back to the ground calmly looking at all of the moebius members looking at you with fear of who could possibly be next to get knocked out by you. Osanai layed there on the floor half dead as you turned around facing Mikey who kept looking at you by your actions and your words of what you told draken and what you did to osanai.

"Mikey let's leave." You said irritatedly not wanting to turn around to see osanai. Until the boy started running at you with a broken glass bottle in his hands ready to stab you.

"Y/n!" Draken yelled going in front of you while takemitchy panicked watching the scene fold in front of him.

Draken blocked osanai front stabbing you and getting the glass out of his hands as he held him back. Pa chin soon appeared behind osanai stabbing him while you watched in shock.

"Pa what the hell are you doing?!" Draken yelled as pa chin stabbed osanai further grunting something you couldn't hear him say.

"Oh shit that's the police!" One of the moebius members yelled making everyone scatter around trying to run out of the building. Draken let go of Osanai as he body hit the floor and pa chin stood there with blood all other his face.

"Pa-!" Draken grabbed you and Mikey as you both tried running to him. "Let me go don't leave pa chin!" You yelled with sadness in your voice.

"Damn." Draken mumbled.

"Pa!" Mikey yelled as takemitchy followed behind the both of you. You all kept running when draken let you go but soon as you turned around seeing takemitchy on the floor of the side walk passed out.

"Takemitchy!"

______________________________

It had been a few hours since you had taken takemitchy to the hospital you stood there sitting next to him as he layed down on the hospital bed appearing to wake up.

"Oh he's awake Emma stay here I wanna get something from the vending machine real quick. " you said standing up and leaving the hospital room walking to the hallway and pushing the buttons on the vending machine getting your bag of chips noticing hina.

"Hey Hina!" You waved as she looked at you concerned.

"Y/n how's takemichi doing??" She said concerned.

"He actually just woke up I got hungry to went for some food but I have been gone for while so right now I'm not really sure.." You said nervously putting a hand behind your neck remembering your a apart of the reason takemitchy was in the hospital.

"Let's go see him then shall we?" You asked as you both began walking to the hospital room again.

"I bet his doing just fine hina-"

"what the hell are you doing takemitchi?!" Misunderstanding the situation as you saw Emma's face I'm takemitchy's lap as he had a hand on her head as it appeared like she had been doing something suggestive.

"Ew gross!" Hina yelled as she gripped the curtains of the hospital yucking.

"It's not what it looks like hina I swear!" Takemitchy yelled as hina began to beat him up.

"Emma I think it's best if I take you home I don't want to see you sad like this." You said sadly.

"I'll take her home you go with takemitchi..before I hit him again." She mumbled the last part angrily.

"Fine I'll go with him." You sighed.

_________________________________

As you spent the next few hours at takemitchy's house you ended up taking a nap on the boys bed covered up in his blankets as he got bored and did some big ass puzzle that you'd never get the time for to finish yourself.

"Takemichi shouldn't you be resting?" You heard a voice say as you were turned the other way as the boys didn't notice you.

A boy with glasses wanted to sit on the bed but as soon as his butt came in contact with the bed you groaned which scared him making him screech and latch on to takemitchy. "takemichi save me!" He yelled as tears fell from his eyes.

"Hey what are you doing it's just y/n." Takemitchy grunted trying to make him let go.

"Geez can you guys shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep." You groaned grabbing the sheets putting them over your head again.

"Is that chick?!" The boy said.

"What the- I'm guy you dumbass!" You screamed under the sheets moving around.

"Hey takemitchy how you been?" You heard the masculine voice say which made your eye twitch.

You were still angry at draken and Mikey from what they had kept from you considering the fact that you weren't even involved with the altercation with moebius and they mentioned nothing what's so ever to you in the first place. You felt like they were looking for an excuse to just leave you outta shit.

"Takemitchy tell that bitch to meet me outside." You said it loud making draken hear you voice.

"Oh so your in here?" Draken said pissed but smiling.

"Yeah I am." You said getting up from the sheets covering your body and walking over to him standing right in front of his body.

"Let's take it outside." You said.

"Why not here!" Draken said as he smash takemitchy's puzzle making the blonde boy scream in agony seeing all his hard work go to waste.

"Bro were all dead if they don't fight outside.." Yamagishi whispered in fear.

"That's why. now come on." You said walking passed draken bumping his arm since the dude is huge.

You both stared at each other when you both reached outside. The wind hitting your bodies, the smell of trash, and the sounds of takemitchy's friends panicking from his upstairs window.

"Come on let's-"

Out of no where Mikey appeared in front of you making both your eyes widen.

"You bitch." You said out loud.

Oh yeah did I mention takemitchy was in the middle of the three of you completely dying?

"What the hell are you doing here?" You questioned with an attitude.

"I'm here to see my friend takemitchy." Mikey answered as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Takemitchy." You spoke.

"Eh..?" Takemitchy sweat dropped.

"Let's go." You said about to grab his shirt.

"No takemitchy is my friend not you're friend." Mikey said clenching his fist.

"No he's mine you idiots." Draken interrupted.

"Pft please you wanna bet?!?" You said as your eyes widen as you got pissed.

"Yeah I do!" Draken yelled grabbed his bike throwing it at you but you had dodged it making it hit the wall breaking it.

"AHHGH! my precious bike!" Takemitchy screamed.

"Oh really?" Mikey said roughly grabbing a skateboard and breaking it causing another scream from takemitchy.

"You both are dumbasses!" You screamed throwing a shovel a Mikey and a bat at draken.

Draken caught the bat. "Oh really like your one to talk!" He said roughly breaking the bat with his knee. This went on for a while until takemitchy started to get pissed he looked like he was almost one fire the boys face was just as fuck.

"You idiots destroyed my things.. Who do you think you are!" He said running towards Mikey trying to land swings on him but Mikey started dodging them like it was nothing.
Which made takemitchy end up in the pile of trash making everything go completely quiet as you and draken stared at each other with a straight face confused.

As takemitchy got out of the garbage he began blabbing non sense and screaming while the three of you stared and didn't speak trying to hold in laughter.

"Takemitchy.."

"What?!"

"You've got shit in your hair."

"hahaha god dam I can't take you seriously right now I'm I right ken!?" You laughed hitting his arm as you began to laugh even more harder.

"Run he's got shit!" Mikey yelled Playfully as you and draken began running away with him to a park.

"They made up-- what the heck.." Takemitchy said in his mind as he still wondered how terrible things could still get even though you and the other two had made up. Although it still lingered in his mind...

Who killed you?

Could've been everyone really? Did someone really have it out for you that bad? What were your thoughts as you layed there dying.. Covered in your blood the metallic taste in your mouth.

Where was everyone?

What were your last thoughts?

"Takemitchy! Come on catch up!" You yelled smiling at the boy as you raced Mikey and draken to the park.

"Oi! Takemitchy that's not how you kick a ball!" You yelled as you sat next to Yamagishi and Makoto. "Pft- please that doesnt even look like a dick-" you said wheezing at what Yamagishi and Makoto were saying about the figure in the dirt you two had been kneeling and staring at for the passed 20 minutes.

"No way it is!" Yamagishi said as he pushed Makoto's head to get a better view.

On the other hand hina and Emma sat down together discussing the festival that was coming up tomorrow. "Emma can I ask you something..?" Emma questioned.

"Yeah of course." Emma smiled looking at her waiting for the questioned she had to say.

"Are you and y/n a thing? I mean dont think of it in that way! I see you with him a lot-" she tried to explain.

"Haha! No were not all all! Were just really close friends." She laughed holding her stomach.

"Eh- oh okay. " she said nervously. "Then why don't you ask draken I'm sure he'd like to go?" She said looking at her.

"Your right I should but what if he doesn't have time? What do I do then?" She asked.

"We can go together then!"

You started to over hear their conversation about the festival when Naoto had popped up in your head remembering what he had asked you when you both first met.

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦-"

"Hey guys I gotta go!" You yelled as you started running towards the direction of Naoto's apartment.

"Damn how could I forget about that I hope he'll still go." You mumbled running towards the apartment building.

As you ran up the stairs you had seen a quick glass at someone who looked familiar but as soon as you stopped running to turn back and check they had already been gone. You didn't want anything like that to be on your mind so you continued running, As you finally reached the door breathless knocking on it waiting for the young boy to answer.

As he finally opened the door his eyes widened when he saw you and he sure did look confused.

"Y-y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked with his eyes widened.

"Are we still going to the festival?" You asked still breathing heavily looking down at him.

"About that.. I'm so sorry please forgive me I have to go help a family friend and I heard the festival doesn't end until late!"

"Oh it's fine don't worry if you have plans I can just go with another friend then.." You said as you started to feel rain porch down the ceiling.

"What the- you guys should get that fixed you know?" You asked touching the top of your head as your eyes looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh shoot your right.." He said looking up then grabbing a bucket and placing it where the water had been falling on your head.

"Hey y/n wanna talk about time trav-" you put a hand over his mouth pushing him in the apartment making you both fall to the floor as you kicked the door close with your leg. "What the-"

"Shh.."

You shushed him as you heard familiar voices going towards you guys before the people could notice you. "I think their gone now.. What were you saying?" You sighed in relieve.

"Who were those people?!"

"Hey be quiet they might still be near." You said covering his mouth again as you were still on top of him.

He nodded as you got off him leaning on the door sitting down in front of him as he got up and sat right in front of you on the floor. "Geez I'm tired" you sighed shutting your eyes for a few moments before Naoto still asking for answers.

"Please tell me what's going on?!" He sorta yelled not wanting to loud.

"Fine.. Those people.. Well their looking for me.."

"What?! Why?!"

"My.. Dad owes them money.."

"But that's your dad not you" he said concerned.

"That's what I think to.."

You both stared at each other for a bit until you felt like speaking.

"This is why your my friend Naoto you think way to much like me!" You said patting his shoulder hard making it slightly bruise from under his long sleeved light blue shirt.

"Ow."

"It's late I'm gonna hear home and don't worry about the festival I can always go alone it doesn't matter." You reassured him as you stood up putting a hand out waiting for him to grab it. As he did you felt something off.

You saw naoto and as you grabbed his hand you saw an image of what could possibly be him in the future flashing
From his young self to his older self and to his younger self which made you jump. "W-what the hell?!" You yelled as you leaned back making your back hit the door opening and tripping again and running out.

"Uhh.. Bye y/n!" Naoto yelled weirded out as he leaned from the door watching you run down the other apartments.

"B-bye!" You yelled while you were still trying to process what you had seen.

"𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭??"

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭."

You continued running as you reached the brothel. As you walked through the front which is what you never do and draken always scolded you for it, you just didn't care this time. Although you were planning to see what you saw to yourself.

You went up the elevator going near Drakens bedroom door knocking on it hard. When you were sure someone heard the knocking you heard a lot of things through the door being thrown and shuffled through which weirded you out even more and you were starting to comprehend anything.

"Ken? You in ther-"

The door opened in a hurry.

"What's going on?" Draken asked with his eyes widened looking down at you.

"Uh well- can I stay the night?"

"Sure?" He squinted his eyes.

"Awesome!" You said as he opened the door more letting you inside the bedroom. "Draken you need to know something.." You said turning around before grabbing him by the head since the boy had no shirt on.

"You need to ask Emma to the festival!" You yelled.

"Eh.. Has she not asked you?" You sweatdropped.

"Uh yeah.." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh well alright then I can sleep in peace now-" you dropped to the floor exhausted from everything that had been going on in your life you at least wanted to see Emma happy with the guy she loves.

But dam Draken is too oblivious.

"Hey y/n get up-" he said but soon stopped talking as he heard you snoring. "What an idiot." He said right after a few seconds he showed a genuine smile.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖."

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

"What the hell? Now I'm starting to get the memories of y/n's death.." Takemitchy said putting a hand on his head as he teared up.

"draken and y/n's bodies were found together not too far from where the brawl was and ." Naoto said as he looked at his computer going on the article.

"It says here the marks on their bodies must've of meant they had gotten beaten to death and one of the bodies were- dam bastards.." He mumbled the last parts under his breath.

"Takemitchi you must know y/n was killed but I bet she didn't stop fighting until the end." He said sad while a tear left his eye before he wiped it off before takemitchy saw.

"What? She?" Takemitchy said confused but still trying to listen.

"Yes y/n was a women in fact she kept it a secret the day before the festival she had told me. We met up at my house just to talk about time travel things before she had left."

"Wait time travel?" Takemitchy lifted his head up paying closer attention.

"Then why don't we tell her about her death she has to believe us there's no way she can think were crazy!" Takemitchy raised his voice towards the irritated Naoto not really agreeing with his idea.

"It could work but don't you get we don't get any second chances on this remember once you mess this shit up there's no going back." Naoto said turning his head looking at him as he went back to the computer again.

"If we can get her to believe us it has to work she'll live I know it." Takemitchy said determined.

"We also need to-"

𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙋!

"Oh shoot my noodles are ready." Takemitchy said going near the the tiny stove in the room grabbing the noodles blowing on them.

"Geez you really are dumb some times.." Naoto scrunched his nose as he turned his head back to his computer.

"Takemitchi you'll travel back tomorrow for now I think you should rest instead of going back right now exactly."

"Oh alright it's fine I wanna rest anyways.." He sweat dropped.

"We can talk about this tomorrow right now I have some things to do." Naoto said as he read more articles about your death.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖."

𝘼/𝙉

𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙙 :")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 606 20
You're sad to leave home but your new life in Japan leads you to Baji and is full of fun and sex and partying. All characters are aged up to 18+...
32.6K 1K 10
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐." You and Draken grew up together so you two instantly became best friends due...
52.8K 1.3K 22
ใ€Œ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎใ€ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’”๐’•...
42.9K 1.7K 12
"๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป...๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?" "๐—›๐—บ๐—บ? ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...