JK's Hybrids (VMINKOOK)

By Bangtanboys_ff

Jeon Jungkook is a reputed lawyer. He stands for justice. One day he stumbles upon two hybrids. Will he be ab... More

🍁INTRODUCTION 🍁
🍁1🍁
🍁 2 🍁
🍁 3 🍁
🍁 4 🍁
🍁 5 🍁
🍁 6 🍁
🍁 7 🍁
🍁 8 🍁
🍁 9 🍁
🍁 10 🍁
🍁 11 🍁
🍁 13 🍁
🍁 14 🍁
🍁 15 🍁
🍁 16 🍁
🍁 17 🍁
🍁 18 🍁
🍁 19 🍁
🍁 20 🍁
🍁 21 🍁
🍁 22 🍁
🍁 23 🍁
🍁 24 🍁
🍁 25 🍁
🍁 26 🍁
🍁 27 🍁
🍁 28 🍁
🍁 29 🍁
🍁 30 🍁

🍁 12 🍁

2.5K 100 11
By Bangtanboys_ff

1K reads! Thank you guys. For your support.

Jungkook POV

Everything is packed and set for the picnic 🧺, we are just waiting for my friends: Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi hyungs to reach and pick us up.

I told them that I would by myself to the picnic spot, but they insisted so I agreed. So now we are waiting for them and they are late as usual.

I told them to come a little early to talk about Tae and Jimin.

After waiting for another 10 minutes, I lost my patience and took out my phone to text them.

JIN AND HIS AMAJIN KIDS

Koo🐰
Where are you guys? I have been waiting for 20 minutes.

Yoonie Hyung 🐱
So sorry Koo! This dumb Joon forgot to fill his car

Eomma Hyung 🐹
We will be there in 3 minutes. Really sorry Koo. Forgive your eomma!

Sunshine ☀️ Hyung
Koo we will be there soon. And Joon I am going to punch your face. 🤬

Koo 🐰
OMG! Guys stopped attacking Joon Hyung.
Its okay
Come slowly , be safe.

Eomma Hyung 🐹
Joon says, 'Thank you so much Koo!'

Yoonie Hyung 🐱
You are too kind Koo! ☺️

"Who are you texting Kookie?" Tae asked as he glanced at my phone 📱. "Remember my friends that came to our house that day. I introduced you all.

Jin, Joon, Hobi and Yoonie Hyung, ring a bell?" I asked him smiling. He made a thinking face and then scowled, before I could ask the reason for the scowl he got up and ran away.

Strange! I will ask about this later.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Taehyung POV

I am so mad 😡! I don't want Kookie to go to them. He has us, why is he friends with them. I want them to stay from Kookie. Especially that 'Yoonie Hyung'.

He was the reason we shifted to our human form the next day. I am sure that he has feelings for our Kookie.

"Hey Tae what you thinking about? You look angry." Jimin asked looking at me. "Guess who else is coming with us to the picnic?" I questioned him and he gestured me to continue.

"Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoonie Hyung" My mouth didn't want to say the last name. I looked at Jimin's face and wow 😮, he was angry.

"He was the one who hugged Kookie that day. I will kill him. Leave me, leave me!" He shouted as I held him back. "Yah! If you kill him, Kookie will be sad 😔, do you want Kookie to be sad? Huh?" I asked him. He thought and calmed down.

"We need a different plan to get him." I told Jimin and he made a thinking face.

"I got the perfect plan. Come closer I will tell." Jimin said and we both discussed his plan. Not gonna lie, it was good.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Jungkook POV

Finally I hear a knock on my door, I ran and opened it and hugged my hyungs tight.

"HEY KOOKIE!" They all screamed, well mostly it was only Hobi hyung and others chimed in. "What did you want to talk about Kookie? You said that it was important." Yoonie hyung asked.

I became nervous not knowing how to tell them. So I took a deep breath and spoke, "You guys remember the tiger and the wolf right?" I asked and they all nodded.

"They are not exactly just animals." I said waiting for their reply. "What do you mean Kook? I am not understanding anything." Jin hyung said confused 😐. I sighed and said, "I will show you all, but please don't shout or scream."

They nodded their heads. I called my babies and they came to the living room in their animal forms. Hobi Hyung squealed and hugged them. We all laughed as Tae wiggled out of Hobi hyung's grip and ran towards me and jumped. Jimin did the same.

I grabbed 2 towels and placed it over them and told them to shift. "Hyungs look carefully." I told and my babies shifted and became humans.

I looked at my hyungs to see their reaction.

I wanted to laugh at their faces and expressions, but now isn't the time. I had to calm down Jin and Hobi hyung, wake up Joon hyung and talk to Yoonie hyung.

"Babies put some clothes on" I told them and they left to change.

After 20 minutes they seemed fine? "Hyungs they are hybrids! I myself found out that 3 weeks ago. I wanted to tell you all but they couldn't talk or do anything by themselves.

So I had to teach them.

Hybrids are basically animals which can turn into humans...." And I narrated the whole story to them.

I told everything, about them being tortured and treated like slaves. At the end they were all crying. Even Yoonie hyung looked very sad 😔.

"I took responsibility over them, I will help them figure out what they want to do in life and help them achieve it. Will you all also help me?" I asked them.

"Of course Kookie, you can call me anytime for any kind of help." Yoonie hyung said and I smiled back at him.

"Koo, we are here! Can we leave? Oh I am Jimin" Jimin said introducing himself. "Hello I am Taehyung."

"Well come on, let's roll." Hobi hyung said and we left for the picnic 🧺.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.8K 37
Taehyung was a good man who loves his family more than anything who is a obedient puppy of his husband jungkook and his 8 year old boy . A illitera...
226K 10.6K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a proud owner of a successful fashion company in seoul. The man is known for his serious and unbreakable character. The only witness...
54.3K 3.2K 40
Jungkook takes a day off work to go drink at a bar to relax from everything happening in his life. There, he runs into a prosecutor who might just be...
263K 10.4K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...