Deadly innocence.

By hydro_soul51

A man so numb , a man full of anger and hidden pain , a man full of secrets and lust, a man with a such a str... More

Prolouge
Part one.
Part two .
Part three.
Part four.
Part six.
Part seven .
Part eight
Part nine .
Part ten .
Part eleven .
Part twelve
Part thirteen .
Part fourteen😳
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen .
Part Eighteen
Part nineteen
Part tweenty
Finals
After it all

Part five .

50 3 0
By hydro_soul51

Ryan couldn't speak he couldn't go another second without feeling her legs around his body. His hands traveling on the sensitive parts of her neck their faces inches away . his hands went down her nicely shaped body and up her nice fitted crop top cupping her boobs. Her breathing gets heavier as he takes off her shirt showing her laced black bra .he pushes her down onto the bed looking up from her thighs to her light brown eyes he got on top of her looking directly into her eyes the way she looked at me drove me crazy. 
—————————————————
              Angel remiro

he got on top of me and his grey eyes searched my body and Finally my eyes. My heart was beating out of my chest I couldn't hold back anymore. I pushed my lips on his feeling his soft plump lips on mine made my back arch. He didn't show it but he was happy I could tell. His body strength pushing me back down as he kissed my lips and made a trail of hickes down my neck. Only thing I could get out of me where soft moans as he sucked and left bite marks on my neck. He brings his face over to my ear and begins to whisper making me want him more and more .

I knew you where going to break eventually angel, but I did tell u I was an impatient man didn't I love ? She noods her head witch upset Ryan .

He wrapped his large hand around her throat as angel watched veins show up through out his arms and hands .

Excuse me love but is that how you respond to me he says slowly moving his hands down her skirt and into her panties. Your so wet angel and I haven't done anything. God your so pathetic . Now sit across my lap and arch your back for me like the good little slut you are .

She lays on his lap arching her back with her butt high in the air .

Angel - Ryan says in his deep husky voice .

Yes sir angel says wondering what's about to happen.

What do you want ?

I want you sir angel says breathing a heavy breath.

I want you to hurt me sir . Angel says taking her eyes off of Ryan .

Mhm I know sia told me what you like. Whould you like to try bdsm ?

Yes sir .

Where going to go slow with this do you understand angel it's very important and if I do become you bdsm parter their are things that I would like to discuss . And things you need to know now let's get started hmm?

Yes sir .

Ok I'm going to spank you 33 times due to how bad you've been . And your going to count every time out loud and make Shure you thank me and don't lose count angel because i will restart over and over Intill you remember . Do you understand?

Ye- yes sir angel says taking a big gulp and arching lower showing him that she was ready .

Ryan takes his hand back and lays a harsh smack on angels ass .

One thank you sir

Ryan does it again even harder this time .

Two thank you sir angel whimpers loudly causing Ryan to grunt as he got hard.

38thank you sir.

Ryan takes his hand back all the way hitting her even harder then all the other causing tears to fall from her eyes her whimpers louder as he rubbed the sensitive red marks on her .

He grabs her neck holding her up as he slid in a finger. Your being such a good girl for me angel her moans got louder as he slid in another finger thrusting deeper and deeper into her.  now in a second I want you to lay on your back and take of your panties . Leave the skirt on love . Memories from Jeremy begin to leave her mind as he slides his fingers out and licking her arousel  off of  his fingers. 

She gets up bending over slowly dropping her panties and hoping onto the very large bed . She looks down at her fingers as she twirled them playfully. The sounds of Ryan's belt being taken of made her flinch and he could see it all in her face . He buttoned up his sleeves And calmly walked over giving  her a reassuring kiss on the lips . She layed back onto the bed and watched Ryan's eyes fill with lust. Even tho his eyes where full with hunger she still felt safe with him not in fear of anything.

Please sir-

What is it that you want angel?

I- I want you sir she says out of embarrassment.

Good girl he says unzipping his pants taking them off along with his boxers . Angel watched as he undressed burning holes in his body . Her eyes followed down to see his dick. Her gaze turned into fear and then into pure lust.

Are you shure you want this ?

Yes sir she says arching her back as she gets un patient. I'm on birth control please sir fuck me . She whimpers.

He lines hes self up slowly thrusting in side of her then pulling it out . She lets out loud whimpers begging for him he then pushed himself all the way in as she let out a gasp .

you feel so fucking good angel.

Ryan says going deeper hitting all the spots she didn't know she had . He grabbed her neck stroking deeper and deeper at this point the neighbors could hear angels loud moans . He released his tight grip. Her nails digging deep scratch marks into his back as he let out groans and cuss words under his breathy moans . Fuck you feel so good . he feels her walls clench around him so he speed up . Tell me when your about to cum angel .

I'm about to cum sir she replies in a breathy moan .

He stops thrusting and pulled her hair causing her to move upward falling on his chest as he is still inside of her .

Beg angel I want to hear you beg like the good little slut you are and you shure have a voice to make all those smart remarks so why are you so quiet now hmm?

Please sir can I please cum .

No.

Please sir she whimpered causing him to pull out and bend her over.

Arch angel .

Yes sir .

He puts it back in this time slamming into her causing tears to fall from her eyes with pleasure . Please sir I'm so close - I'm really fucking close please Ryan- fuck .

Go ahead princes he speeds up and watches the cum drip from her pussy he cums inside her and pulls Out he grabs her face causing her to turn around and pulled her into a sloppy kiss .

A tear streamed from her eye as she knew Ryan would soon find marks that he didn't make .
—————————————————

He lifts angel taking her into the bathroom and setting her on the toilet .

Sir what are you doing?

I'm taking care of you do you not do after care ?

She looked puzzled wich pissed Ryan off .

Angel after care is very important . What do you usually do after sex ?

I'm usually fine - he never made me...... finish.

Mhm - I see you are very beautiful Angel.

Thank you she says blushing at his words .

He runs bath water making shure the water was just right then he picked angel up . Slipping her skirt off and placing her into the bath.  He then scooted her up as he got in as well . He rubbed her shoulders as she layed back onto him . He  grabbed a wash cloth slowly rubbing over her skin  when something caught his eye .

Angel he says In an angry voice.

Yes sir angel says knowing what it is that he found .

Turn around and look at me .

She raised up turning her whole body towards him.

Angel who did this to you .

Angel looked deep into his eyes and saw that he was serious.

Angel tell me now ! Who did this to you .

Angel sobbed deep into his chest as he held her rubbing her back . It's ok angel I just need you to tell me his name.

Angel sighs and sobs out his name .

Don't worry you won't have to worry about him anymore I'm going to take care of it . Understand?

Yes sir .

He gets up out of the bath after washing the both of them . And he put a towel around his waist . And left the room soon coming back with a shit tone of things . He lifts angel up wrapping the towel around her and setting her onto the counter.

Angel stand up just for a second please. Angel stands up and looks up at Ryan as he gets ointment.

What's this for sir ?

From when you got your punishment earlier - I don't want it to feel  extra sensitive to where you can't sit down - now turn around.

She turns around heard the click of the ointment opening . He applied some to his hands and gently put it on her ass rubbing into it . Her breathing got heavier as he started to Lotion her body up. He then gives her one of his tee-shirts and boxers and watched as she slipped it on . He picks her up as she whispered the words thank you in his ear . He placed her in the bed and tucked her in and grabbed his phone.

I'll be right back I gotta go make a call .

Yes sir she replies in an innocently cute voice .

—————————————————
Ryan Martinez
Ace can  you find some one for me ?

Holy shit Ryan what happened?

turns out some man has been hitting angel .

did she tell you that?

When I was washing her - you know what never mind . That's not my business to talk about Ryan says clearing his throat all I know is his name is Jeremy.

The loud sounds of key board clicking played in Ryan's ear .

I found him ! - Jeremy windburn hes the head drug dealer he works for a deep web company .

So he does sex trafficking?

Yup he's absolutely disgusting boss .

And why has no one stoped him?
I need to see this man at once - I swear to god I'm going to kill him .

Just wait until he finds out about you and angels litte thing. He's gonna come running at you like a pack of wolves .

What do you mean me and angels little thing ace ?

One - I'm not dumb   I can tell you like her Ryan . You smiled HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING SMILED.-oh fuck you really like her ...

No I don't ace shut up

Mhm....... And two I can hear her screaming her lungs out from down here .

Good knight ace .

Just tell her already bro . Oh and i think im gonna go home tonight so do u need me to drive her home ?

She staying with me .

Sir you've never let anyone stay with you before.

Get out ! And lock the door ace !

Bye to you to Ryan .

—————————————————Ryan returns to see a tierd angel . You ok love ?

Yes sir I'm ok she says giving a smile full of pain.

Good knight angel  he says about to walk out .

Sir - uh

Yes angel? What is it love .

Can you stay with me please.

His eyes widened due to the words  that fell from her mouth .

Of course love .
Fuck - what is she doing to me .

I lefted the covers getting under with her and layed down . I layed flat on my back staring at the ceiling as I felt a hand come over my abs and soon her head on my chest I listened to her heavy breathing as she thought I was going to tell her to get off but I couldn't. I wanted her to be their in my arms where I know she's safe and where I know she knows that she is safe . I placed her whole body on top of me as I rubbed her back. She soon fell asleep and I did as well .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 129 61
She was just a new member. Supposed to take information by torturing not going around, making bets, going on missions, sleeping with the handsome bos...
262K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
4.1M 99.5K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
588K 16.2K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...