MCU-Interracial Stories and O...

By Duchess_20

Book 2 to my MCU interracial oneshot book❤️ The main character (y/n or a character I made up) will be a black... More

~~
How We Met- Sam Wilson
How We Met- Wade Wilson
Tease- Bucky Barnes & Steve Rogers ⚠️
First Date Outfits [Pt. 1]
First Date Outfits [Pt. 2]
Arranged Marriage- Loki Laufeyson
First Wedding Anniversaries
Blessing- Thor Odinson
!Loki Book!
What you hate about them
What You Wore To The Met Gala [Pt. 1]
What You Wore To The Met Gala [Pt.2]
Wedding Details- Sam and Wade
‼️Avengers Book‼️
Explanation- Avengers
How Many Kids/Names
What they say about you
Catching them cheating [PART 1]
Catching Them Cheating [PART 2]
Catching them cheating (PART 3)
Proposal- Bucky Barnes
What they do when they're jealous
Requests!!!
I don't get it- Thor Odinson
NSFW Alphabet- Steve Rogers ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Bucky Barnes ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Wade Wilson ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Loki Laufeyson ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Stephen Strange ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Sam Wilson ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Wanda Maximoff ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Tony Stark ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Natasha Romanoff ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Thor Odinson ⚠️
NSFW Alphabet- Vision ⚠️
BOOK 3

What's My Name- Sam Wilson ⚠️

1.3K 60 9
By Duchess_20

In honor of Mackie's birthday, I decided to write this😏

(It's really hard to believe he's in his forties when he looks THAT GOOD)

Happy birthday to my Captain America ❤️

⚠️= Badly written smut ahead

/////////

"I don't get it Sam, you leave this house and stay out all the night but the second I leave to go hang out with my friend- it's a problem?" I semi-yelled at Sam. I angrily stopped to our bedroom with him trailing me.

"You were out with a dude, y/n. So yes, it's a fucking problem" I rolled my eyes and walked fully into our room, trying to close the door in his face but he stopped me from doing so

"He's my best friend! We've been friends since kindergarten!"

"He wants you, and you know it! Look at the way he stares at you- the way he talks to you"

"You're so dramatic, Sam. He doesn't look at me any type of way- and definitely doesn't talk to me no kind of way. You're just being jealous"

"And I have every right to be" He shrugged

I huffed and started to wrap my hair up. I'm not arguing with his ass.

"Alright dude. Whatever you say" I said, dismissing the whole situation

I finished tying my scarf and slipped my bonnet on my head when I turned to look at Sam. He didn't even attempt to mask the pissed off look upon this face

"So, I'm 'dude' now?" He asked after a few seconds of eye-contact

"Sam please" I groaned

"Nah, fuck that. You called me 'dude', so obviously I have to remind you who the hell I am"

He walked over to me, grabbing my chin and slightly tilting my head backwards.

"What's my name, y/n?" He asked in a deep, seductive voice.

My body started to heat up and my stomach tightened. He knew he had succeeded when I was forced to cross my legs and look away from his gaze.

"I can't hear you baby, what's my name?" He let go of my chin and started to unbuckle his belt. My eyes widened at the sight of his pants dropping- revealing his boxers that failed to hide his erection. I must have looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Can't remember? Should I remind you?"

I nodded and he pointed to floor. I quickly got on my knees in front of him.

I wasted no time pulling his underwear down, watching his length spring out and hit his stomach.

(Quick A/N; Yall im so sorry if my word substitutes for penis and vagina are cringe. I have no pretty words for them and just writing "dick" and/or "pussy" makes me re-think my life choices. But Imma try and suck it up 😂)

"Go ahead" He chuckles, "Put that smart mouth of yours to good use"

I obliged and teasingly licked the tip. The sound of him moaning was enough motivation for me to start bobbing my head. He laid one hand on the back of head, resisting the urge to push on it and the other hand balled into a fist.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his mouth was slightly agape.

I sped up, making his words come out in whimpers and/or incomplete sentences.

"Y/n please" He begged. He twitched in my mouth, letting me know he was close. I took him out my mouth and smirked- seeing as he opened his eyes and looked down at me-probably upset at the fact that I didn't let him finish.

"Get on the bed" He demanded. I got up from the floor and walked over to our bed, laying down. He hovered over me before pulling down both my shorts and underwear.

"Since you have a smart ass mouth, try and stay quiet for me" He muttered before starting to eat me out.

I tried covering my mouth to hold in my moans but it was to no avail. His tongue fully explored my area, making me whimper and jerk forward.

My legs began to tremble, signaling I was reaching my climax- he got payback though, as he pulled away before I could cum.

"Asshole" I mumbled

"You did it to me" He pointed out right before pulling me to the edge of the bed and slamming into me.

I screamed out in pleasure and swiftly grabbed two handfuls of the sheets.

Though my eyes were shut tight, I knew Sam was grinning at the way I reacted.

He started out in medium paced strokes, soon speeding up- repeatedly hitting my spot.

"Oh g-god" I moaned

"That's it baby" He spoke. The sounds of our skin slapping against one another filled the room- just as ours moans did.

Sam leaned down a bit, and picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and laid a quick, sloppy kiss onto his lips.

He continued to slam into me- this time being able to whisper in my ear.

"You like that?" He asked while breathing semi-hardly against my neck. I nodded- not being able to speak.

Sensing the position was getting to be a little much for me, he laid me back down on the bed and took a seat next to me. I sat up and climbed onto his lap, immediately beginning to ride him.

He grabbed my behind, slapping and grabbing it every few seconds.

"So fucking good" He whimpered, throwing his head back. I did the same with a bite of my lip.

"What's my name princess?" He questioned, grabbing my waist and speeding up my pace. I grabbed ahold of his shoulders and squeezed them.

"B-Baby I'm gonna cum" I managed to breath out. He shook his head and slowed down-only for a little bit- he sped back up after a short while.

"You didn't fucking answer me" He growled, "You wanna hang out with other men? Huh? You calling me fucking 'dude', now"

White spots started to appear in my vision as I started to get closer and closer

"What's my name, y/n? Huh? Say it"

"Sam-" He smacked my ass harshly- earning a wince from me.

"Don't play dumb y/n. What's my name? Say it"

"DADDY" I screamed, reaching my climax. He came right behind me and grinned as he felt me go partially limp.

Sam helped me off his lap and hopped up, going to the bathroom. I stayed still on the bed as I heard running water.

A few minutes later, Sam came back into the room and lifted me up- carrying me into the bathroom and helping me into the tub of hot water and bubbles.

"I figured you would want a bubble bath after that" He joked. I giggled and motioned for him to join me.

Before I knew it, I was laid against his chest- his arms wrapped around me as we just listened to the sound of "Didn't cha know" by Erykah Badu playing in the background.

"I'm sorry" He blurted out, making me smile, "The argument was stupid- and I was just being jealous"

"It's okay, I'm sorry too" I admitted

We continued to listen to the music- hearing as the song changed to "Ex factor" by Lauryn Hill.

"I love you" I mumbled, feeling so at ease and at peace in the moment

"I love you more"

_______________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.5K 45
This book will include an OC who is a black woman ❤️ But, you can imagine her to look any way you want. Avengers included as love interests will be; ...
156K 4.9K 67
This is the SECOND book of the Natasha Romanoff one-shot book. This book contains part 2/3/4s (etc.) from the first book, so make sure you read that...
36K 647 71
Marvel Imagines/Preference Book pt. 2! I wanted to start my story again but with more characters than I had before. I am taking requests for chapter...
14.5K 201 31
Exactly what the title says. Requests are open! This book includes: ४ Loki ⎊ Tony Stark 🕸️ Peter Parker ⍟ Steve Rogers ᗢ Wanda Maximoff 💨 Pietro Ma...