𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬 | 𝗲. 𝗷...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟏
Hello!
𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

𝟑𝟎

2.2K 59 116
By funnyfairies

                                      ——————

——————

A YEAR AND A HALF LATER

TORONTO, CANADA
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11TH
5:29 P.M.

bare with me i didn't preread this bc i'm a lil busy 😭

She sat there, her hair done perfectly, and the wedding dress you made yourself laying gently on her skin. You spent hours on end on this wedding dress, loads of sweat and tears going into the creation of it. Annie was getting married today.

Behind her, you stood admiring her beauty. Her hair grew out much more, and it sat neatly on her back. Your hair was down, hitting the top of your shoulders. A baby blue dress that reached the floor hugged at your body, your makeup was freshly done.

You've been living in New York ever since last year with Eren, and you traveled out here to Toronto for the wedding for today. You lost your job at Tybur Industries, but you dealt with it. You were getting income in from the dress you made that Lara wore, and the money was coming in left from right.

You were in the process up getting your own company in the run, so Annie decided to quit her job and help you out. It was a generous act, so she would be one of the CEOs.

Eren and you bought a place together not to far from his school, and absolutely loved it. It was perfect for the both of you, and had a office for you to work in. Eren was closer and closer to graduating college by the day, it was kind of nerve racking. He started working in freelance, making films that would be shown at film festivals and events around the city.

Everyday with him, you felt like you were even more in love with him than the last. He was always helping you out with work, staying up late in the night with you to keep you company. Although the was busy most of the day, he always found time for you. Yes, you were both young, but you felt like you were set for life with him. You were prepared to spend your life with the man you love.

Annie and Armin live in Toronto, but they fly out pretty often to New York. It's crazy how they are already getting married, you could see it yesterday when you were just sitting at that one table at lunch, with all of them.

"Are you guys ready? Everyone's waiting." Mikasa Ackerman poked her head through the door, catching you both off guard. She was a bridesmaid like you, wearing the same dress as you. Mikasa reached out to the both of you and wanted to catch up about a year or so ago. Ever since then, you all got along great and hung out when you could.

"Yeah, give me a second." Annie looked back in the mirror, resting a hand on the hand you had on her shoulder.

"Thank you, for always being here. I know I can be a bad friend sometimes, and I have to put you through my bullshit." She glanced up at you in the mirror, her lip beginning to quiver.

"Don't you dare cry because you're going to make me cry." You squeezed her hand.

"Fuck off! Now go out there, your boyfriend is waiting for you." She shooed you away, retouching her makeup.

You laughed and walked out the room, all of the bridesmaids and the groomsmen with them. Eren stood in the front, catching your eyes when you were scanning the crowd of people for him. He had on a baby blue suit, pants and coat, although he had the buttons on the coat undone so you could see the white button up under.You shuffled through them, joining hands with him.

"You look beautiful." He whispered into your ear, followed with him gently kissing your ear.

"I know I always do, thanks for for reminding me." You pulled him down to your eye level, giving him a kiss before the people in the pews stood up. You got serious flashbacks from that one time..

Armin stood in the front, fiddling with his hands. He looked like a nervous wreck, you could even see his face was red and he was breathing like crazy.

Side by side, you walking by Eren down the aisle before breaking into the different sides. He stood behind Armin, trying to calm him down. You stood behind where Annie would be, you made eye contact with Eren a lot. You would mouth words back and forth to each other and send faces towards him as the rest made it down the path.

Annie stood at the end of the aisle, her father standing by her side. This might be the first time you've seen her father cry before, you understood why. Her family sat in the first pew, Jordan having a girl to his side. Ah yes, his new girlfriend.

Everyone faced Annie, a huge smile plastered on her face. She gracefully walked, her fiancé's eyes brimming with tears. You saw Annie about to cry again when she placed her hands in his.

"Dear friends and family of the Bride and Groom, welcome and thank you for joining this occasion. We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Annie Leonhart and Armin Arlert. Now, let's begin the ceremony." The priest cleared his voice, everyone's attention on him.

                                    ——————
6:30 P.M.

The ceremony was filled with laughs and a whole lot of tears. You just witnessed your best friend become Mrs. Arlert. You couldn't believe it, you remembered how she was so nervous to talk to him, asking you for advice left in right. All the nights she stayed up talking to you about him, but those stopped shortly after Eren came along.

Eren.

You searched for him through the people going out of the church to the reception, feeling a poke on your shoulder that sent horror through you. You turned around after the familiar grip, grinning at the man before you.

"Ready to see them blackout drunk?" Eren placed his arm around your shoulder and walked you out.

"I've been waiting for this moment ever since the ceremony started." You leaned your head against his arm.

Eren decided to drive, thank god. You took a nap in the car, only the sound of the air wizzing past the car was heard. You felt safe, knowing he was right by you. You did make the right choice and it was totally worth it. You felt as though you were closer to him than ever, you both shared everything with each other and you had talked to him about anything on your mind.

Neither one of you can excuse your past actions, but it's best to leave all of that in the past. You moved on from it, and you wanted to focus on the future, your future with him. Your life was just as you wanted it to be, the missing puzzle pieces falling into place. And you didn't want any of it to change.

After about thrifty minutes in the car, Eren woke you up. The venue was located on the outskirts of Toronto, Annie went for that classic "rustic" style. You didn't like the style personally, but it was gorgeous. There was a barn in the distance where everyone was walking to, and a pathway leading to a forest. Annie was in front of the crowd, running while Armin was trying to catch up with her. Her dress was getting dirty, and you cringed at the thought of it.

You took your heels off and grabbed Eren's hand, dragging him with you while you ran towards the building. Eren was taken off guard and you swore you heard him say, "What are you doing?"

The wind pushed up against your dress, and the grass crunched under your feet. Eren was hopping on his feet as he tried getting something out of his shoe because he stepped on something.

The barn was packed with people, and Annie and Armin were already at the bar with drinks in hand. Kids were running around with cake smudged on their faces, you tried dodging each one as they passed you. Eren was breathing in and out like crazy, putting a hand on his chest.

You found a table for the both of you to sit at, your hair was a little messy from running. A bottle of champagne with glasses on the table were sitting in front of you. So, you grabbed the bottle and poured two glasses. Eren took one, putting his glass against yours.

"I love you, so much. You know that right?" Eren watched you intently, as you swallowed down the substance. The champagne tingled your taste buds.

"I do know that, but why tell me this now?" You reached over to his chin and held it there, you fully looked at him. He looked amazing, his eyes shinning brightly with the lights.

"I felt like I should tell you, I feel like I don't say it enough to you."

There you were, staring at each other like your life depended on it. Eren moved your hand from his chin to his arm, "You say it to me atleast ten times a day, and I love you for that." Your voice came out as a breathy laugh.

"Sure, but you don't know how much you mean to m-" Eren started, but Annie already started saying something before he could finish. She took you by surprise, showing up behind you like that.

"Leave the lovely dovey shit for later! Come dance guys." She patted both your shoulders before joining Armin back on the dance floor, Baby I'm Yours by the Arctic Monkeys began playing.

Song Suggestion: Baby I'm Yours- Arctic Monkeys

You both stared at her, blank faced. Couples gathered around the dance floor, hand in hand and close together. Before you could look back, Eren was already up, his hand out to your.

"We can leave her waiting, plus she'll get pissed if we don't go." He smirked, you grabbed his hand and walked to the floor.

"I'm not the best dancer Eren." You mumbled once he grabbed your hand, while the other pressed against your back. You went as he did and put your hand behind his neck.

"Just follow my lead, I know my way around slow dancing." Eren chuckled and moved his feet, you followed in his steps. You went in circles, both of your feet moving at his pace. Sometimes you would step on his feet, which resulted in him teasing you about it.

"I feel like we're being stared at." You flicked your eyes down to his chest, gripping his hand harder.

"So what if people are looking at us? I guess they're just jealous of us." His voice soothed you, causing you to stop paying attention to everyone else in the room.

"Sure, but how do you even know how to dance this well?"

"My mom made me take dance lessons as a kid, I guess they're coming in handy right now." You pictured Eren dancing as a child, the thought sent a smile onto your face.

"Okay, why am I not surprised?"

——————
3 DAYS LATER
NEW YORK CITY
9:23 A.M.

The fall breeze was flowing inside of your apartment, the door to the balcony was open and you sat in one of the chairs outside, reading emails. Occasionally, you would take a sip of your coffee that sat on the side table next to you. You peaked down from the balcony, cars passed swiftly.

Eren was back in the kitchen making breakfast, whistling to the sound of the wind. You could smell the bacon and eggs he was making all the way from the kitchen to the balcony. Something brushed against your leg, the feeling was familiar, too familiar.

The cat from the apartment above would climb down the stairs that connected your apartment to the one above would come down to yours all the time. Well, you didn't know if anyone upstairs lived there, but you always had a bowl of food for it on the balcony.

You set your laptop and picked the cat up, setting it on your lap. The wind blew through its air, sending a small shiver down its body. You went back inside to grab a blanket on your bed to wrap it up, whenever you got back it was still in the seat.

You bundled it up like a mother would do to a baby, and held it close to you. Its beady eyes stared into yours, only its head poked out the blanket.

Eren came out with two plates in hand, setting them on the table. You set the cat and watched it scurry upstairs once again. He kissed you on the forehead before sitting down.

"So, what do you think?" He asked.

You turned back to him, "About what?"

"About getting married and stuff, you know I'm not good at talking about this stuff."

Getting married? You really never thought about the topic much, it already seemed like you were in that stage. You imagined yourself as being called "Mrs. Jaeger" and it sent sparks throughout you.

"Are you trying to imply something?" You winked at him slyly.

"Maybe I am, but seriously, what do you think?" He returned the wink before going back to his resting face.

"Well, I haven't really thought about it if I'm being honest. It's a big step, but I feel like we already are in that stage for some reason." You shrugged at him.

"Well then why not make it official?" Eren placed his hand under his chest, acting like he was thinking about something.

You scrunched your nose, before watching him take something out of his pocket. It was a fucking jewelry box. No, not like one of those that would contain bracelets or necklaces, it was small enough for a ring.

"Eren-" You stopped when you watched him open it, the ring in the box surprising you more than you thought. He watched every movement in your face, trying to determine what you were going to say.

"Well if you want me to say yes, then you're going to have to pop the question, obviously." You rolled your eyes, his face turning hot and his lips curving into a smirk.

"My dearest Y/N, will you do me thy honor of being my wife?" Eren put on an accent for you, which was a shitty version of a British person's accent.

"If you stop using the accent, then it's a yes." You laughed, feeling the ring slide onto your ring finger. You held your hand out to get a better look at it, it was amazing.

A silver band fit perfectly around your finger, and right in the middle was a diamond that reflected the light of the sun. You looked back at Eren and leaned into him to kiss him, your lips grazing his.

So, you never thought you'd get this far in a relationship, but it was safe to say you were set for life with him. You were going to become Mrs. Jaeger before you knew it, and lord, was it just the beginning.

——————
I can't believe the next chapter is the last one, and it'll be another time jump. And let's say, I have A LOT planned for that chapter to send you guys off with. :)

-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 155 29
On a Hiatus. Eren Yeager is the epitome of perfection. With his charming personality and good grades, he is admired by many at his school, even beyo...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
21.7K 533 30
You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motivated by serious goals. You two seemingl...
5.5K 445 8
Only fools cage birds. EREN JAEGER © 2023 emefaerie