FLASHING LIGHTS

By r11yh1sokA

art credit: @/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt College hasn't always been fun,like anything else it has its pros and co... More

try again
starting up
how?
paradise
memories
fool
secret
chilled
smooth
not anymore
practice makes perfect
irrelevant
picking up the pace
thinking
angles
slow
backwards
no one compares
settled
keep it on
awkward
documentation
continous
lies upon lies
worthy
relations unfold
realization
lifestyle
betting
who's next
falling apart
is it?
real
bad things
truth
week 1
change
for one
november first
decisions
sensual
chance
all the ways
slowed
confusing
love
isn't
desire
photo
care
peace
hook
pause
storm
time and time
eren pov
so
slowed time
only you
done trying
keep up
not now
fire
with you, i'll try again and again

stop

2.7K 91 431
By r11yh1sokA

--

You'd gotten Eren to leave your room early the next morning after sleeping over. You thought maybe you were overthinking and it covered more than it looked like at first glance. You put the dress on as Sasha came in and sat on your beanbag in the cute outfit you picked.

"I'm going to kill you,"

"You've said that before. Yet I'm still living another day!" She cheered from the beanbag.

You opened the door and walked out, without shoes and stood in front of her. The black dress was short with a long v-,cut in the middle and two cutouts on each hip. You felt naked.

"I'm not wearing this out. I don't even have anywhere to go it's a Sunday!" You snapped with your hands on your hips as you stood in front of her.

"You have to wear it! No, but's!"

"Sasha it's cold outside-"

"It's 80 degrees. Nice try," She snapped.

"Ugh. I'm going to choke you," you sighed as you walked over and put on slippers.

"You're gonna wear pig slippers?!"

"Oh hell no. Walking on cement in heels?! That hurts, my slippers are cute," you protested as you slid your other slipper on.

"Whatever. Come on,"

"Where are we going?"

"I need to get something from my car and I need you to help me find it," she instructed while standing up.

"I'm not leaving the room,"

She was dragging you by your hand out the door, you held onto the doorframe but she was a lot stronger than you thought. She kept pulling you until your hands slipped off the doorframe, she grabbed your waist and dragged you out the rest of the way.

You rolled your eyes and walked next to her down the hall. Maybe it wasn't as revealing as it was in your head...yeah, just think of it like that.

You walked down the steps with her and out of the building. Her car was thankfully not too far so you crossed the street, getting off the sidewalk, and walked over to her car. She unlocked the doors and you leaned over to look in the backseat.

"What am I looking for?"

"My credit card. I can't find it," she stated while looking in the front seat.

Her car in the backseat was slightly a mess but the front was decent. You put one knee on the seat while the other was on the ground and you moved around her jackets and papers looking for the key.

"Yooo Sasha, who's the chick?" Connie's voice blurted through the sound of you rummaging in her car.

You lifted your head up and looked at Connie who was on the other side of the car, he was walking past and standing next to Sasha's driver's side.

"Shit..." he mumbled and looked behind you.

You leaned back down as you rolled your eyes and felt a pair of hands grip your waist.

"Connie?! What the fuck?!" You snapped, smacking his hand away.

"That's definitely not Connie..." Sasha whispered to you with a concerned look.

You turned your head and leaned up. Eren was staring right at Connie and Connie just stood there awkwardly.

"Oh. Hey Eren," you greeted, turning around to face him.

"Hey, baby. Is this what you threw in the closet?" He asked while he stopped staring at Connie and looked at you.

"I'm being forced by Sasha, she dragged me out of my room like a maniac,"

"Well. I'm not complaining," he replied as he rubbed on your ass with you leaned up against the car.

"Shut up," you rolled your eyes and crossed your hands over your chest.

"Found it!" Sasha popped her head upon the car and banged her head against the door car frame. She started rubbing her head and Connie and Eren busted out laughing.

She slammed her car door and walked off angrily, Connie followed behind her trying to apologize.

You moved Eren out the way and shut the door, Sasha locked it from afar and you started walking.

"There's a scratch bleeding on your face," you caressed his jaw and titled it toward you.

"Take care of it for me,"

"Say please," you demanded.

"Please,"

"Good boy," you pat him on the shoulder and grabbed his hand to follow behind you.

He was silent, you could feel him staring at you the entire time you walked him up to your dorm though. You didn't say anything about it but sat him on your bed to go get a bandaid for his cheek.

You walked back out and he tapped his hands on his lap, you rolled your eyes and sat sideways on his lap, he put his hand on your back and your thighs were across his legs.

"Poor baby. You needed a whole bandaid!" You joked while moving your hand after sticking the bandaid on him.

When you moved your hand he chuckled and started looking at you. He was staring at your lips when you laughed and you awkwardly positioned your hands over your lap.

"So...wanna go get something to eat?" You suggested.

"Yeah. Gimmie a sec though," he stated as you got off his lap.

"Why? Something wrong?"

"You could say that," he moved his hands off of your waist since you got off and you looked down and saw his print in his jeans.

"I'm gonna go...change," you mumbled while looking back up at his face and pointing to the bathroom.

You grabbed a change of clothes from your dresser and closed the bathroom door behind you to change. You tried to pull off the dress by tugging at the bottom but it wasn't working.

The fucking zipper.

"Eren...?" You sighed as you called out to him.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me?" You shouted back.

You heard a couple of steps then the door opened.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't reach the zipper," you looked the other way while speaking from embarrassment.

"Oh yeah sure," he replied casually.

He walked behind you after shutting the door behind him and pulled the straps of your dress down. The pads of his fingers ran along your shoulders and pressed them down, you looked down and he pulled the zipper down, thankfully it didn't get stuck.

His fingertips were shockingly cold but you looked in the mirror and saw him staring at where his hand rested. On your lower back. He gave you the slightest nudge toward him and you could feel his print against your ass, you were deciding if he did that on purpose or not as he observed you.

"Do you plan on keeping this dress? You don't wanna return it or anything right?" He asked, brushing his hands against the silhouette of your body.

"Probably. Sasha paid for it so...why?"

"Because I'm gonna fuck you in it later," he'd leaned to your ear from behind you and whispered.

You could literally feel shivers being sent down your spine and a heartbeat lower than where it normally was.

The zipper stopped at your lower back and he paused for a moment. He observed you for a second before you just pulled the rest of the dress down.

He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and watched you, he had a smirk on his face and licked his lips while looking at you.

"Thanks,"

"Mhm," he hummed while looking you up and down.

You grabbed your pants off the counter and put the jeans on. He was still watching but you didn't say anything since he always threw a fit when you kicked him out and honestly he wasn't bothering you.

"Where are we going to eat?" He asked with his arms still crossed.

"You pick. Who was that guy by the way?"

"Someone you don't have to worry about anymore. I handled it," he explained calmly, still staring at you.

"Do I wanna know how?"

"I can just show you," he pulled his phone out of his pocket from behind you and put his phone in your hand, you stared at it in front of your face.

"Eren. Is this you smiling with your thumb up and the guy in the back is the one who was following me? He's all...purple and bloody and you're just smiling in the selfie," you furrowed your eyebrows at the image as he looked so happy in the picture while the other guy, not so much.

"Yep. He's still alive if you're wondering. Well I think he is I'm not really sure," he scratched his head and you handed him his phone back while pulling your shirt over your head.

"Okay...I'm ready now," you announced while turning to face him.

He was grinning a bit before he got off the wall and put both his hands on your waist and kissed you.

"What was that for?"

"You changed in front of me. You're comfortable with me," he gushed with a smile.

"You're blushing again," you tapped him on the nose and walked toward the door.

"I wasn't. You're hallucinating,"

You rolled your eyes and put on your shoes while also grabbing your keys. He opened the door for you and you walked out together, as you were walking down the hall he grabbed your hand and held it on the way to the car.

You sat down in his car and he started driving. He didn't tell you which restaurant you were going to but you were hoping he picked something good.

"Sooooo what restaurant did you pick?"

"Restaurant?" He questioned with a hum.

"Uh yeah? I'm hungry,"

"I'm taking you somewhere else first. Then we can eat later," he explained as he drove.

"Can I ask where?"

"You can ask but that doesn't mean I'll answer,"

You sighed as he laughed a bit and you were looking out the window at the evening setting. He drove in silence, as if something was on his mind but you didn't say anything about it in case it was a surprise of something.

He stopped outside a building, it looked kind of fancy. He didn't say anything but he just got out of the car and walked inside of it. You waited for him to come back which took him a couple of minutes, as he approached you saw him slip something into the pocket of his jacket.

He sat back in the car and started driving again.

"What's in your pocket?"

"Hm? Nothing," he brushed off the question and just kept driving with his eyes focused on the road in front of him.

He drove for another 15 minutes, out of the city further out into the middle of nowhere as it started getting darker outside. He parked on the side of the road, there was an open field on each side of you and you both got out as he walked to the trunk.

He opened it and pulled something out of it and grabbed a blanket. He started walking without anything to say and you just followed behind him out onto the grassy fields where the sun was setting.

You sat down on the blanket together and he moved to lay his head on your lap, looking right up at you.

"Here," he pulled the little box of something out from his pocket and placed it in your hand.

You opened up the velvet box and saw a gold necklace placed neatly in the box. It was a heart-shaped locket, you stared at it and opened it to find a picture of you and Eren on the inside.

"Mine is silver. I put that picture I took of you in the mountains on the right side," he held up his opened locket in front of your face with a casual expression.

"You piss me off. You're so cute and thoughtful it makes me wanna hit you," you smiled at the locket in your hand and took it out of the box.

"How does that sentence even make sense...?"

"You make me so happy," you whispered, putting the necklace on and it swung and hit the other necklace you had matching with him.

"That sentence makes sense. Good job,"  he praised sarcastically.

"You don't remember but when we were kids, we were playing in the sandbox together and you got sand in your mouth. You started complaining and being dramatic, you made me carry you back to your house all the way in the back of our neighborhood. I told you I hated it but it's one of my favorite childhood memories, you fell asleep on my back as I carried you home," he added while staring at the sky.

You leaned down and gave him pecks of kisses all over his lips repeatedly while holding his face. You could feel him smiling but so were you.

Gabi:
Send picture pls
Hello?
Did my text send
Dead?

"Gabi is asking for a picture of us," you laughed at the message of her not being able to text, you knew she was probably using Falco's iPad.

You positioned the phone above Eren's face and made sure to keep your lap in the picture. You took the picture and sent it to her and waited for her reply.

"She just left us on read,"

"Yeah she does that sometimes..." he muttered as you stroked his hair.

"Don't braid my hair again,"

"Don't tell me what to do," you snapped.

"Yes ma'am," he replied with a chuckle while looking up at you.

"You're so pretty," he whispered as he observed you.

You yanked his hair slightly and then proceeded to act as nothing happened.

"Ow??? What was that for?"

"I told you, you can't say stuff like that randomly it makes me nervous,"

"And I told you that I like making you nervous," he leaned up and turned to be face to face with you.

You looked away to the left and started rambling about something else as you stared at the sunset that was fading away while getting dark. You asked him something but he didn't reply as you looked away, you kept talking anyway and when he was silent again you turned your head and saw that he was looking at you, his eyes were a bit softer and he looked down at your necklace.

"Heeeellooooooo?" You announced attempting to get his attention.

"Huh?"

"I was talking. What's wrong?" You asked as he was sitting next to you.

He still didn't say anything and you were confused, he put his hand on your cheek and pulled you into a kiss. He moved on top of you with your back on the blanket and you felt his necklace against your chest slightly.

You put your hands around the back of his neck as he rubbed his tongue against yours.

"Mm- don't give me a hickey. Sasha thinks you're a vampire,"

"Okay. Let's go eat then?" He suggested.

You nodded and you both walked back to the car together.

"I'm sleeping over again," he stated as he drove.

"I assumed so. Sometimes I think you like sleeping next to me more than talking," you muttered.

"I do,"

"Wow,"

"I'm kidding," he assured as he laughed.

"Not really." He whispered right after.

You rolled your eyes with your arm resting on the window. His phone started ringing and he answered it, surprisingly it didn't bother you that much. He looked a little concerned on the phone call as he drove but then randomly hung up.

He paused before saying snythingband put his phone back in his pocket and glanced at you, making a U-turn going the opposite direction of before.

"I'm taking you somewhere else."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.1K 26
❝ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it ❞ A story in which two teens fall in love through their love of music and idiotic behavior. EREN X...
522 18 9
"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝. 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪" *slow burn* On weekends, you assist your m...
31.5K 468 10
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙬�...
7.3K 186 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...