peace

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked as your entire surroundings were black.

You bumped into something and Eren started laughing from behind you.

"Wanna open your eyes?"

"Please," you replied as his cold hands were covering your face.

"Hmm, I don't know,"

You moved his hands off your face to reveal the beautiful wooden floors that were shiny. You looked around, you were standing in the kitchen and living room segway of a house you'd never been before. It was a house you'd only seen...online.

"You did not..." you whispered.

"That I did," he hopped up on the counter and popped a grape in his mouth.

"You even furnished it?! I didn't think you were serious when you said you bought it?! I thought it was a joke or something!" You expressed with a slight excitement in your voice.

"I went on your computer and saw the Pinterest boards you had for the new house. Then I just bought them all and arranged them in the order I thought you liked," He informed while he sat upon the counter.

"You loveeeee me! You did a really good job," you praised while looking at the huge tv in front of the couch.

"Thank you. I think so too, go look upstairs," he pointed to the stairs.

You gave him a funny look and turned to walk up the stairs by the living room. He followed behind you and you observed the space upstairs, there were four doors. One of them had double doors and the rest were singles.

He flicked the light on and leaned against the wall while waiting for you to look around.

"Open that one,"

You walked up to the double doors and pulled them open. He followed behind you as you observed the bedroom, very obviously for the both of you.

"We're gonna have so much sex in here..." you whispered under your breath.

"What was that?"

"Huh?" You widened your eyes and turned to face him.

His phone started ringing as you looked at him, for once you were happy you got interrupted.

"Shit...I gotta take this. I got you another job with Hange as a part-time nurse. Check your messages," he informed as he answered the phone.

You'd forgotten you were planning on working with her, you'd stopped for a while when Eren was in jail but you were still doing the little worksheets and books she sent to your email, it just slipped your mind in the grand scheme of things.

He walked over to you and gave you a quick kiss then walked out the door, probably work-related. You looked in the dressers of the room and saw your clothes in them, while you were out and about with him he must've gotten someone to move your stuff in.

He's so thoughtful sometimes it makes him questionable, like he's about to fuck up or something...then again you took any chance to overthink his kindness.

You plopped down on the bed after closing the dresser, it was so soft. After minutes of staring at the ceiling, taking in every bit of a new beginning with Eren you got up to go to the shower attached to your bedroom and change into your pajamas.