those angel eyes | on hold

By gena_writes

SLOW UPDATES 4 mafia sides The north side | The Lopez. The east side | the De Leon's. The south side | the G... More

synopsis
character + aesthetics
0 | two days ago
01 | escaping tonight
02 | angel eyes
04 | you're kidding right

03 | deja vu

783 22 3
By gena_writes

1 month later / present time

I let out a yawn as I walk to my new bathroom, yup today I finally start school again.

Great.

Well not a lot has happened in the past month, when I woke up in the hospital, it was only my brother and he told me how sorry he was and blah blah I pretended to listen but dude I was literally half awake!

When we were leaving the hospital my brother was asked to visit the director of the hospital and he didn't want to tell me why.

Anyways, when we got back home we left that day and now we are here, in New York my new beautiful home. I still have many questions on like who kidnapped me, where they took me, and lastly who were those three hot Boys!!

Screw my kidnappers and the drugs they injected me with, because of them I just can't remember how any of them look like, like I can remember their hair color and this one guys eyes but that's it, not their actual faces.

Screw my life, one of them could have been the love of my life!

Back to the topic though, my brother had me start classes again for self defense all the way on how to use a fucking gun.

Now today is my first day of school, great. I'm going to a private school where all the rich kids go and I'm supposed to be safe there.

I'm never going to be safe.

One thing I hate about this school is uniforms. Like what the heck!

But I guess they're kinda cute.

Supposedly each student has a different one and mine is a black dress with a black and golden blazer.

I put all my jewelry on and my name necklace, as well as I decided to curl my hair today. I do my makeup and head downstairs.

"Good morning Brielle." My brother says as he reads something on his iPad. "Good morningg." I sing back.

"So today I will be taking you to the campus as well as picking you up." I roll my eyes at what he says.

"Sebas, you have been doing that for the whole month!" I whine "you got fucking kidnapped Brielle, shouldn't you be traumatized or something." He says waving his hands up in the air.

"Nah I'm a bad bitch." I say.

That's a lie I'm scared, every time I go to sleep whoever they are haunt my nightmares.

He holds the bridge of his nose and takes a deep breath "I love you Bri, which means I want you to be safe with me no matter what." He says as he kisses the top of my head.

"I know and don't worry, I love you too."

♡ ♡ ♡

"I hope you have a great day, love you." Sebastian says as I open the door to get out.

"I love you too, and byee" I say as I close the car door.

I face the front of the school and shit.
It's so beautiful like I'm not kidding.

It gives me light academia vibes.

I start walking inside and I can feel people staring at me. Geesh take a picture it'll last longer.

I walk inside and start walking towards where the office is, Well to where I think it is.

Once I find the office I take a deep breath in and open it.

Mmm it smells like coffee.

As I walk into the office three boys are sitting down and when they see me they quickly perk up and look at each other.

Okay that's weird...

Hmm it may be that I'm pretty.

Umm why are they looking at me like that. I look at them with confusion, ok this is very awkward.

I walk pass them and I see the secretary. "Good morning darling." She says with a big smile "good morning" I say back with a smile on my face too.

"I'm Brielle Lopez and I'm here to pick up my schedule." I say she gives me a nod and she turns around to get a folder.

I hear someone fake cough and I turn around and it's one of the three boys, his hair is straight with blue eyes. When we make eye contact her starts waving at me.

I give him a smile and wave back.

I turn back around, uhh yeah he's totally not weird...

"Here you go sweetheart, if you need any help just come and ask me." She says "or me and my besties." The same guy who waved at me says.

I let out a laugh "yeah first fix the problem you three have with the principal." The secretary says nodding her head towards his door.

"Oh yeah forgot about that." He says as they all get up, the one with dark hair makes eye contact with me and those eyes, they give me deja vu.

Please I'm about to start singing that song from Olivia Rodrigo.

I clear my throat and start walking out of the office, we'll time for my first class period.

——————————-——————————-————
Heyyyy!!

I finally uploaded for this book again! If I'm being honest I am in such a big writers slump for this one.
Like for my other book ideas keep on coming to me, I might just put this one on hold while I finish the other one. I don't know though...

But anyways see ya at the end of next chapter byeee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 254 31
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"
220K 6.1K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.8M 59.7K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

362K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...