Collage life book 1

By Chloerafferty003

This story is mostly about a girl being shy in college and ends up being a smart girl. Also in this story it... More

Characters
Chapter 1: the day begins
chapter 2: a crazy day
chapter 3: the texts from a unknown number
chapter 4: writing
chapter 5: taking the time to work things out
Chaper 6: put into groups
chapter 7: fresh mind
chapter 8: expecting a surprise
Chapter 9: the child is her
Chapter 10: an interesting college meeting
Chapter 11: in our new house
Chapter 12: university cancelled

chapter 12: shopping

5 1 0
By Chloerafferty003

chapter 12,

I am shopping with Aria so that she can get everything she needs for mom. As we are out shopping I see Ezra standing there waiting for me to come to the car. I get to the car and he is very disappointed that I didn't shop with him. Why is he so mad at me hanging out with Aria. He thinks I spend more time with my sister that I don't spend with him at all apparently. 

I can't believe this, the whole time I trusted him but I don't know any more. I mean he's everything to me and this is how he acts towards me when I hangout with my sister. I mean this is the last time I will see my sister because, I will no longer be in the city anymore this is the last time everyone will see me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...