Lights, Camera, Love! | tk (i...

By NimraSajjad

(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach... More

Character introduction
Tae
Gukk
g.c_captures
Hobi
Yug
♡1♡
Chim
g.c_captures
DMs
Tae
group chat
Jin
♡2♡
Tae
Gukk
Yoongs
Joon
group chat
DMs
Chim
Yug
Tae
DMs
♡3♡
Jae
g.c_captures
Hobi
Chim
Gummie
Yoongs
Gukk
Tae
♡4♡
♡5♡
g.c_captures
Tae
Gukk
Jin
Hobi
Gukk
Hobi
♡6♡
g.c_captures
DMs
♡7♡
Tae
group chat
Gukk
Tae
♡8♡
Gukk
♡9♡
Tae
Gukk
Gukk
Tae
Gukk
♡10♡
Hobi
DMs
Tae
g.c_captures
♡11♡
Tae
Gukk
Chim
Jin
Tae
♡12♡
Yoongs
Gukk
DMs
Tae
DMs
♡13♡
Tae
group chat
Yug
Joon
Butter#1onHot100 & Tae!!!🔥
Tae
♡14♡
Gukk
♡15♡
Gummie
♡16♡
Tae
group chat
♡17♡
Gukk
Tae
♡18♡
Joon
Yug
Jae
Jin
Joonie
Tae
♡19♡
♡20♡
g.c_captures
Gukk
💜Taekook's Universe💜
Tae
♡22♡
Chim
Gukk
We need to talk about PTD_ON STAGE!!!!
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 💜 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑳𝑨
DMs
Tae
♡23♡
Gukk
Hobi
g.c_captures
Tae
♡24♡
Yoongs
Gukk
Hobi
BTS @ gra*mys 2022
Tae
Tae
g.c_captures
♡25♡
Gukk
Yoongs
Jin
g.c_captures
♡26♡
Tae
Gukk
♡27♡
Gukk
♡28♡
Chim
Tae
Gukk
♡29♡
Yoongs
Dispatch
Jin
Bighit
Gukk
Tae
♡30♡
g.c_captures
Thank You《End》

♡21♡

14.5K 842 472
By NimraSajjad

Pic cred to rightful owner 😍

Earlier:

A day after the incident was Jeongguk's parents anniversary. Taehyung had almost forgotten about it since Jeongguk have him the invitation two weeks earlier and about what happened at his birthday party, all he was thinking of was how to make that girl pay for what she did and take her ass to court for it.

It wasn't a party and Taehyung thought it would be rude to keep Jeongguk away from his parents and go there together as if Jeongguk needed the invitation too. He wanted to go there as a guest but Taehyung told him he should be with them as a family member. They'd be seeing one another anyways. 

The moment Jeongguk's mother opened the door, she had squealed seeing Taehyung in person. Squishing his cheeks and hugging him.

"I've seen you in pictures and Jeongguk never shuts up about you but I am so happy to finally meet you." She says in awe.

"Goodness, what a gorgeous boy you are." She pinches Taehyung's cheeks again. The boy giggles at that.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Jeon." Taehyung says as he hands her the bag of wine he's holding.

"Oh no, call me Mom if you want. I'd love that. And thank you for this." She says and Taehyung beams with a smile.

"Come on in. The rest are already there. So good to see more of Jeongguk's friends and especially you." She smiles.

"Hey." Jeongguk whispers as he finally gets to greet Taehyung after his mother.

"Hi." Taehyung whispers as Jeongguk slides his arm around his waist and leans forward to peck his lips.

"Looks like she loves you a lot." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung smiles widely but teasingly.

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk snorts.

"I'm fucking happy she loves you. Dad will be happy too. Let's go meet him. He couldn't come to the door because he and Yugyeom are having some sort of game." Jeongguk says and Taehyung giggles.

"Tae, wait. I uh---there's something I want to tell you---".

"You two! Get over here!" Mrs. Jeon interrupts and Jeongguk curses.

"Just don't be mad." Jeongguk says as they walk towards the main hall.

Taehyung frowns, is about to ask why when his eyes fall on the last person he ever wanted to see. Minseol.

What the fuck is she doing here?!

Taehyung looks at Jeongguk, frowning. Jeongguk seems equally uncomfortable seeing her here too and Taehyung sure as hell hopes there's a proper explanation as to why this bitch is here.

"Honey, stop playing with kids and meet Jeongguk's boyfriend!" Mrs. Jeon squeals as she grabs her husband and makes him get up. Jeongguk's father seems to stop playing whatever game he and Yugyeom are playing.

He gets up, eyes falling on Taehyung who was slightly nervous because Mrs. Jeon made it so easy for him but his father---

But it all vanishes when Mr. Jeon smiles so wide, endearment taking over his features, eyes crinkle in a similar fashion as Jeongguk's does.

"Finally I get to meet someone! I was sure my son is a loser when it comes to love." He says as he makes his way towards Taehyung. Jeongguk groans.

"Welcome. I am very happy to meet you." He says as he pats Taehyung's shoulder.

"Thank you. I'm happy to meet you too." Taehyung smiles.

"Come on in you two!" Mrs. Jeon ushers them inside.

Taehyung looks at Minseol who was sitting in the far corner of the room. He looks away, doesn't want to ruin this happy time.

Jeongguk takes a seat next to him.

"I couldn't get the time to tell you she'll be here. Her mom and my mom are best friends and mom doesn't know what happened so...". Jeongguk utters.

"I understand. Just a heads up would've been appreciated because I really wasn't prepared to see her. I don't know how you can see her in the same room as you." Taehyung sighs. Jeongguk holds his hand.

"Promise me you'll tell you mom after this. It's your parents important day and I get you don't want to ruin it but tomorrow, you tell them." Taehyung whispers.

"Okay." Jeongguk says. "I will." He smiles. Taehyung smiles back and intertwines their fingers.

The rest of the evening goes without any problem. Jeongguk's parents cut the cake, Taehyung's told utterly embarrassing childhood stories of Jeongguk. Their friends teasing them along with Jeongguk's parents.

Minseol barely says a thing. Her mother talks alot and Taehyung has to refrain himself from spilling out everything.

Dinner follows and the night ends.

"Thank you for being here, Taehyung. I wasn't excited for the anniversary more than I was to finally meet you." Mrs. Jeon says.

"I don't feel bad saying that I'm happy I was more important than the anniversary tonight." Taehyung says playfully and she laughs.

"You are. I've never had Jeongguk talk about anyone, even a little the way he talks about you. It was so sudden that one day he starts talking about you and then he doesn't stop." Her eyes are so warm and Taehyung thinks she's tearing up.

"It's unexplainable how parents want their children to be happy. We are one of them and we know Jeongguk's happy with you. I can see it in his eyes and I hope you're happy too." She says. Taehyung holds her hands.

"I love Jeongguk. He makes me really really happy. Trust me." Taehyung smiles. Mrs. Jeon sobs and laughs at the same time, hugging Taehyung.

"Thanks alot, Taehyung." She whispers.

"Alright that's enough you two." Jeongguk says as he walks towards them.

"I am impressed. You do have an eye for beauty just like I do." Mr. Jeon looks at his wife and winks at her who immediately scoffs, yet blushes.

"He's being a show off saying all this stuff when it was me who proposed him. He was too shy!" Jeongguk's mother says and his father rolls his eyes.

Taehyung chuckles at that. They remind him of his own parents. They're exactly like them, funny and so in love.

They eventually say goodbye and Jeongguk leave with Taehyung.

As promised, Jeongguk tells his parents everything the next day. Taehyung was there with him.

His mother got up immediately, in rage, going to Minseol's house but Jeongguk stops him.

"Mom, we'll not do it by yelling and fighting. It won't help." Jeongguk says, looks at his father for help.

"How dare she! I can't believe I was fond of that fucking bitch!" She yells. Jeongguk and his father look at her in surprise as they've never heard her curse. Never.

Taehyung smiles widely.

"Honey, relax. We'll handle it with law. Don't worry." His father says. She takes a deep breath and nods.

----------------

Coming to present, when Jeongguk had seen Minseol ad her mother practically begging him and his mother to not take the things to court, he may have gotten a bit soft.

It's not like he didn't want her to get the lesson of what she did but he's always been so soft and kind that he was ready to settle for less and have them out of their lives.

And when he told Taehyung and his friends this, none of them agreed to it. He tried to explain but they all told him he's being way too kind and that's not acceptable for what she did.

Except Taehyung, who didn't say and word and left quietly, saying he has his sculpture project to get to.

That's when Jeongguk knew Taehyung's not mad. He's more sad that the promise isn't being fulfilled.

And that's how Jeongguk had been laying on Yugyeom's couch, crying dramatically from time to time and saying Taehyung hates him, how much he misses him, going through his pictures and repeating all over again.

"Seriously, get the fuck up and shower. You fucking stink!" Yugyeom exclaims.

"And go to him. Tell him you'll atleast have her pay a huge fine for what she did if you're too kind for the prison shit." Yugyeom says.

"I just don't want anymore drama and be done with them." Jeongguk mumbles.

"You're way too fucking kind. If I were at Tae's place---".

"You can't even imagine being at his place so shut the fuck up and let me think what to say to him." Jeongguk interrupts him.

"Bitch. I didn't mean it like that. But please yes, do go to him so I can sanitize my couch." Yugyeom utters.

"You're not my friend anymore, fucking prick." Jeongguk exclaims as he gets up.

"Yeah right." Yugyeom snorts.

Jeongguk goes back to his apartment to get presentable, grabs a pack of strawberries after he leaves the house to the university's art studio where Taehyung spends extra time when he got work to do.

Jeongguk makes way to the studio, there's not much time before the closing time but he's sure Taehyung forgot about time altogether when he's so immersed in his art.

He doesn't knock and enters quietly. His eyes falling on the corner where Taehyung always is. And he's there.

He's sitting on the floor, one leg outward and other folded, sweater curled up from his sleeves, arms littered with mud. He's got his back on him but Jeongguk's sure he must have his tongue poking out a little as he works on the sculpture.

Taehyung stops when he hears the footsteps behind him. Doesn't look, isn't a psychic but he knows who it is.

"It's about to close. I was just leaving." Taehyung says, then realizes he wasn't supposed to talk.

Jeongguk says nothing and sits next to him, faces him and now he sees the little traces of mud on Taehyung's face as well.

He looks really cute.

"I came to pick you up then." Jeongguk says and places the pack of strawberries next to Taehyung who looks away from the tempting meal.

Taehyung continues to work.

"Tae." Jeongguk whispers. Taehyung hums.

"You're mad at me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Why would I be mad you, Gukkie?"

"Because I am not keeping my promise." Jeongguk mumbles.

"It's your choice, I get it. It happened---it happened to you so you have all the right to decide how you want to settle with the case." Taehyung utters.

"Just curios though. That would you do if the same thing happened to me." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk's head snaps at his direction from looking down, eyes wide.

Jeongguk thinks then, he knows he'd never let that person go. He'd make sure that person suffers in prison for hurting and touching his Taehyung.

Just the thought of Taehyung feeling and going through the helplessness and fear that he himself felt in that room makes his heart ache.

"Maybe you'd agree if I decide to drop the case." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk shakes his head.

Jeongguk would drag that person to hell if he had to.

"I'd make sure they rot in jail, Tae." Jeongguk says. Taehyung looks at him.

"Exactly." Taehyung utters. He looks away again, done with the piece.

Jeongguk now knows how desperately Taehyung is trying to do the same what he himself would've done of Taehyung was in this situation.

Taehyung gets up then, carefully picking the tray and putting it on the table. Jeongguk gets up and follows him.

"I'll go wash my hands." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods. Taehyung disappears to the bathroom.

Jeongguk grabs the pack of strawberries from the floor and puts them on the desk, biting his lower lip and thinking of how he can get her to learn her lesson and make Taehyung happy with the decision too. Make himself happy with the decision as well.

Taehyung walks back in the studio, no traces of mud anywhere except a few in his hair.

"I'll take the case to court. I'll do everything needed to be done. Just don't be mad at me, please." Jeongguk says, Taehyung halts as he was clearing the things off the floor.

"I want you to do it for yourself, Gukkie. So you could be in peace and happy with it because you're the one who went through it that night. Don't do it because of me or your parents." Taehyung says.

"I'll make her pay. I'll do whatever is needed." Jeongguk utters.

"If that will make you happy, at ease and not because you're forced to then I'm glad you're doing it." Taehyung smiles.

"I'll only be happy if you're happy, Tae. And since I'd do anything to have that person pay if it happened to you, I know you want the same for me." Jeongguk says, walking towards him.

"I'm sorry for taking this so lightly even when I want her to be punished by law. I just got---I don't know. I wanted to keep you and myself away from this shit and her." Jeongguk says.

"She'll be gone for good only if she pays for what she did." Taehyung says.

"She will. I won't break this promise." Jeongguk whispers. Taehyung smiles and Jeongguk's heart stutters because this one is the smile he's been desperately wanting to see the moment he saw him today.

"Okay." Taehyung nods. "Good." He chuckles.

"We should probably leave. It's closing---".

Taehyung couldn't get to complete as his lips were captured in a hard kiss that leaves him stunned for a moment.

There was no way Jeongguk wasn't getting the kiss he's been desperately waiting for.

Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's waist and pulls him closer, hands firm on his hips as he kisses him, kisses him deep, kisses him like he loves him. Passionately.

Taehyung circles his arms around Jeongguk's neck, fingers curled in the hair of his nape as he tugs him closer,  presses his lips harder, opens his mouth to let their tongue collide.

A moan rips through both of them at that as they kiss as if their aim is to bruise their lips, or to draw out the pulsating red liquid that sure pumps in their veins and making their heard thud violently.

Jeongguk's hands are bold on Taehyung, venturing down to his ass and gives the perfect, supple globe of them a squeeze, makes his lover gasp in the kiss.

"Let's get out of here please. I want to kiss you so much but not here." Taehyung says, kissing him again.

"Okay. Yeah let's go." Jeongguk says and pecks his lips.

Taehyung grabs the strawberries, his bag and Jeongguk's hand too as the two rush out of the studio and drive to Jeongguk's apartment where they stumble to his bed and kissing non stop for what feels like hours.

"If you take me to a court date, I'll suck you off after that." Taehyung says.

"Fuck!" Jeongguk courses and crashes his lips to Taehyung's, fucking loving the idea.

------------------
All Pic creds to rightful owners.

^Rock boyfriends! 🔥❤💜

^These kinds of dates tho 😍💜❤

^This is so cute!!! I love Bam so much omg!! He's such a big softie 😍❤

^Look at Tannie's eyes 😂 I-I want an au on this now!!

^Cuddly tete ❤💜

^Aigooo that smile 💜❤😍

^Koo looking at his two babies playing 😍❤💜

^I love cliches so much seriously! 😍❤💜

^I wanna see BamTan in a same room! 😂

^awww ❤😍💜

^We get it koo we get it 💜

^So this is what y'all were jealous of huh 😂😂

^OH hello there handsome---🔥🔥

^When you're the 4th gen IT boy!! Yeonjun in Blockbuster ATE AND LEFT NO FUCKING CRUMBS!! HIS RAP IS JUST---🔥🔥🔥

-----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.1K 14
Being friends with benefits with his long time crush is really a dream come true for Jeongguk. But as the time goes by, Jeongguk found himself wantin...
10K 431 14
[COMPLETED] Jimin has always had a crush on Jungkook, even before they debuted. Jungkook was too young to even think about his sexuality, but now tha...
50.3K 2.1K 18
▫️In which, Jungkook fall to the boy who name, Kim taehyung in Online. ©taekih
134K 3.5K 27
Jungkook is the nerd of college. Taehyung is the popular boy from college. And yet somehow they are a couple. That changes one day when Taehyung deci...