Haikyuu imagines

Af jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 Mere

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Friends to lovers- Ushijima

208 3 0
Af jak_20_21_

Before Ushijima moved next door to you, you always dragged your way home. Another day of hell, school was hell in this situation. Ever since kids found out, your mom died giving birth to you, they always called you a monster. A murder. Which caused bullying. You never understood how it was your fault. And then, at age 11, everything changed. He moved in. You ignored him best you could, not understanding why he tried to befriend you, I'm sure he heard people talking. But one day, you had to bump into him as you dragged your bag beside you, like always. "Y/n!" You stopped looking at the boy in front of you. "What happened? Your limping." You froze, wincing as he touched your arm.

"I-I fell down the stairs." It was true, you did fall, but not on accident, nor on purpose. I'm sure the kids who did it, it was attentional.

"My mom can fix you up, she fixes me up when I get bruises from volleyball." He plays volleyball?

"It's fine, I usually get my dad to do it." You lied, trying to walk past him, only to wince when you put pressure on your foot.

"Isn't your dad out of town? Come on, I can help." You didn't protest to let him bring you to his mom. And that's how the beautiful friendship started.

For two years you and Ushijima had been friends. You were still getting bullied whenever Ushijima wasn't around. And your father was sick of you dragging your feet to your room, and seeing you put up a fake smile for him.

"Y/n, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah." You stopped on the stairs looking down at him.

"I got a promotion, we have to move." You felt your world fall.

"But... I-I don't want to move, I-I like it here."

"Sweetie, you're getting bullied every day. You don't like it here, you just don't want to leave Ushijima. But, I think it's best, I already accepted the job. Pack your things, we leave tonight. Once you're done, say goodbye to Ushijima." With that, your father left. You felt everything fall apart. You packed your stuff and then made your way to Ushijima.

"Oh, Y/n, he's in his room, dear." You smiled and walked up the stairs knocking on his door.

"Come in." You opened the door and smiled seeing him reading.

"Oi, Nerd." He looked up at you, confused once he saw your tears.

"Y/n? Something wrong?" You walked over sitting in front of him, sighing.

"W-We're moving... Toshi... My dad told me we're moving..." Ushijima's face fell.

"What? You can't leave."

"I don't have a choice..." He pulled you into his chest, you sighed and nuzzled more into him. "I don't want to leave you."

"I don't want you to leave either. We can still mail each other, yeah?"

"Yeah, we can."

"Y/n, your fathers here dear, he says time to go." You sighed and looked at Ushijima. His mom left y'all two alone again.

"I'm gonna miss you Toshi."

"I'm gonna miss you, n/n." You looked at him again, quickly but slowly placing your lips onto his. Before pulling away, placing a bracelet into his hand.

"I'll come back for that." He looked at you and smiled, kissing you slowly. "I'll come back for you." You quickly pulled away and got up, walking out the house, and into the moving truck. You looked up at his room, "Goodbye, Ushi."

--

You were happy with your new school, at least the first year was okay until they found out about your past, you made a friend and trusted her with the secret, which you found out was a mistake. Only deference now, the bullying got physical. "Y/n, can we talk?" Deja vu hit you like a ton of bricks.

"Yeah?"

"We're moving home." You smiled and wrapped your arms around your neck. "You got into Shiratorizawa. Go pack." You immediately ran to your room grabbing a piece of paper, after the 5 years of being gone, during year 3, you and Ushijima stopped writing at the same time, weird, huh?

Dear Toshi,

GUESSS WHATTTT???? We're moving back, baby! You heard me, I get to see and Mama Ushijima again, I miss you guys so much, I'll be staying in a dorm at Shiratorizawa, so you have them to thank for getting me out of this helllll. I miss you so much, Toshi, I can't wait to see you. I hope everything's going well at school! And in volleyball. I saw you on tv, you were amazing! And JESUS you got so Tall, I'm going to look so short being next to you now, thank you, big idiot. See you soon, buddy. I miss you. I know I said that many times writing this, but I do. I hope you still have my bracelet, I'm coming home!!

Love, Y/n

You put the paper into an envelope and quickly wrote down your address than his, before putting a stamp on it and mailing it to him. After that, you packed and got into the moving truck, goodbye hell.

-With Ushijima-

Ushijima was helping his mom move things around when saw the mail. "Hey, mom, you got mail!" He yelled so she could hear him from upstairs. "Mom!" When she didn't reply he got it for her. He looked down it stopping when he saw one for him, his mom came out of the bathroom and looked at him.

"Everything okay, you look pale." He looked at her then down at the envelope.

"I... you remind Y/n, right?"

"L/n? Yeah, they lived next door to us, why?"

"I... I got a letter from her." She smiled at her son watching as he opened it, reading over your words. "She's moving back... she'll be going to Shiratorizawa with me, and... she saw me on tv." I miss you too, Y/n.

--

When you guys made it back to your old home, your dad helped you move into your dorm, before going home to unpack his stuff. Your first day of school was okay, you never ran into Ushijima though. That was the 5th day. You got lost looking for the gym, running into someone, you fell on your but, sighing. You looked up seeing a guy with red hair and red eyes, hey! "Your on the volleyball team, right?" You asked suddenly, jumping up to your feet.

"Yeah, I'm Tendo. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I was looking for the gym. I'm actually looking for someone on the team." Tendo looked at you confused.

"I can show you if you like."

"Thank you! Hey, they call you Guess Monster right? That's so cool!" Tendo looked at you weird, you're the first person to call it cool. Once you both reached the gym you scanned it, spotting the person you were looking for. "Jesus, he got tall." You mumbled, but Tendo heard you. "Toshi!" The tall boy stopped moving, breathing, he thought he was gonna faint. He turned around and looked at you, standing next to Tendo. "Thank you, Tendo found him." You bowed a little before walking to the big guy. "Damn, I was right, I'm like a midget compared to you now." You held up a hand to how tall he was compared to you.

"Still short." You hit his arm, everyone watched their captain confused.

"Still, picking on my height I see. How've you been?"

"I've been good, you?" You froze, you wanted to say fine, but... you could never lie to Ushijima, not since you became friends that is. "Y/n?"

"I ah, been better, to be honest. Just glad to be home. I saw your mom yesterday, still so pretty." He laughed, the team's eyes widen, he can laugh?

"Yeah, she talks about you too. She misses the weird crazy girl who use to come over."

"Ah, I missed her too, and I am not weird." You kicked his leg lightly laughing a little. "I missed you too, you know. You big, giant, idiot."

"I missed you too." He ruffled your hair making you roll your eyes. "How's your dad?"

"Ah, he's good. I was so happy when he told me we were moving home."

"Yeah, I got the letter, oh and." He took the bracelet off his wrist. His teammates asked why he always wore it, he always replied he was saving it for someone special.

"You actually kept it."

"Well, you said you would come back for it." You both smiled, you looked up at him, and your eyes widen.

"Toshi."

"What?" You pouted a little.

"I never got a -I haven't seen you in so long, I missed you- hug." He rolled his eyes and laughed a little. The team all thinking the same thing, Does he know how to hug? Their thoughts ending when they saw him bent down to hug you, you wrapped your arms around his neck smiling softly. "I missed you, Toshi. I wish you were there for me.." You admitted into his neck.

"I wish I was there too. It sucks ready home sad it was over there, and not being able to do anything." You both backed away and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry I stopped writing."

"I'm sorry, I stopped too."

"Nah, you've been busy, by the way, you are amazing."

"I know, you said so in the letter."

"It never hurt to say it before. I still remember the 10-year-old who'd run up to me, and go 'did you see that? Wasn't I amazing'!" He rolled his eyes again, the team felt weird, seeing their emotionless captain in front of them, showing emotions.

"I was 10."

"Eh, you were adorable."

"Were?" You laughed at his face.

"Yeah, now you're hot or cute. Or both, can a person be both? I don't know." He looked down at you in awe. "What?"

"Still the same old, Y/n." You smiled a little.

"Aren't you suppose to be practicing?" His eyes widen, completely forgetting about his teammates.

"I am. I'll walk you to your dorm after."

"Good, because I'm sure I'd get lost again." You both laughed before you walked off the court, watching them play, he was even better in person. Now you see why he is the captain, and why they call Tendo, the Guess Monster. Once it was over though, he kept his word, walking you to your dorm, both laughing as y'all caught up. You stopped at your door smiling.

"You know... after almost 5 years, I couldn't stop thinking about the girl who gave me my first kiss." You blushed and looked down, to be honest, you thought about it too.

"Yeah, me too." He cupped your cheek smiling down at you.

"You know, seeing you brings back so many feelings, and I just... Can I kiss you again? This time, without feeling like it's goodbye." You smiled and nodded your head, he leand down kissing you softly. You smiled into the kiss, standing on your tippy-toes trying to help. Kissing him now, was soft, slow, and passionate all in one. "I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, I'm glad you show emotion towards me."

"I always had a soft spot for you." You looked down at the bracelet you wore, Ushijima never asked for it back, he had something better, he had you. The real thing.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

151K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...
46.6K 1.9K 20
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳. ( 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 )
19.3K 938 19
'𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫' 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥! 𝐀.𝐤.𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐈 --- 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐨...
57.9K 2K 14
"[ɴᴀᴍᴇ]'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ." 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.