Known Stranger

By BlossomLindsey

In which Taehyung contacts a wrong number. 'One day, out the blue, a message popped up on my phone from an u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
New Book

Chapter 47

29.5K 1.3K 270
By BlossomLindsey

AUTHOR'S POV

"Come on, will you concentrate on the movie?" Taehyung hissed as Kaylie was staring at him.

"But I have a better view here." she chuckled.

"Oh come on.", he slightly pushed her face by cheek to make it look towards the movie but it recoiled back, as if stuck in that position.

He switched off the light, "now what? Huh?" She sighed.
"You'll pay for it Mr. Kim Taehyung, well I always wanted to ask something when I meet you, can I?"

"Sure, why not?" he said sipping his coke.

"How does it feel to be God's favorite?"

Hearing her, he choked on his coke, coughing as a reflex. She patted her back, "sorry", she mumbled. Her patting transformed to hard slaps, "If you are Taehyung, then.. Forever Single is Jimin? And amigo's hyung is Jin?"

"It's hurting." he yelped.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't realise. Wait. BTS use their own memes?!"

"Ahh.. Shut up. Let me watch." He was taken aback by the thought that she wasn't lying when she said that it was hunger that was holding her excitement.

"Bu-" he stuffed the hamburger in her mouth before she could speak any further.

"Ah.. If it's for free food. Okay." she mumbled, almost as a whisper making his lips curve upwards. Delighted at the fact that Jimin assumed wrong.

"I'll not stare. Can we switch on the light? I cannot make out if I am dipping my fries in ketchup or mayo." and with this she switched it on.

"Omo, are you crying? Why?"

He wiped off his tears stuttering once, "N-No."

"Wtf, you are crying watching this? Wow Tae. It was just a side character that died. You're unbelievable."

"I was not crying, something went into my eye."

"That's a very weak stand, you know. Everyone knows people say this when they cry."

"You know too much. Shut up now."

"Yeah so, you can cry, continue. I'll focus on my fries."

The movie was too boring for her. The unnecessary love story trying to make place in a thriller made no sense to her. Yawning after every ten minutes, she tried hard to keep up with movie.

"Yeah. Looking beautiful must be tiring, right?" he said when he noticed her yawning approximately the hundredth time.

She tilted her head a little as she examined his smiling face, "You must be exhausted then." She saw his cheeks growing a darker shade and he knew it well as the warmth was tingling him.

"Did you just blush?"

"No, it's just cold."

"Are you sure it's cold and not that I said that you are so pretty that it must make you exhausted?"

He felt the warm tinge reach his ears, "Excuse me, I want to go the restroom", he said as he opened the car.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

"What now?"

"Just because I know who you are doesn't mean you don't need your mask."

He realised soon as he wore back his mask and left her alone with her thoughts. He returned back in seconds.

"You already done?" she asked.

"No. It's so dark there."

"You're scared?" she arched her brow as she smirked.

"No. It's dark there."

"So?"

"I can't go there."

"That means you are scared."

"No. Its just dark."

"Well then, come back in." She sighed.

"But I need to go."

"Who asked you to drink so much coke?"

"Is it time for this?"

"Okay. I'll come with you."
Exactly what he wanted to hear.

They walked a few meters till it was really dark.

"See. I told you. It's so dark."

"Don't worry I got this." she said stomping her feet into the ground as her shoes lit up with the lights they had. She smiled brightly, infact proudly.

"Why are you like this? I literally used to wear this when I was five."

"Will you shut up or I may leave."

"Okay sorry. Just stay here. Dont move. I'll come back in a second. If you leave, I swear I'm not gonna talk to you."

"I am not leaving. Just go in."

END OF AUTHOR'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I moved out of the restroom, "Kaylie", I whispered. No response.

She really had to do this to me? It was pitch black there except for the dim light that came out from the washroom. I slowly measured my way back to the car, cautioned by unknown danger.

"I am not gonna talk to her", I whispered to myself. I opened the door and she wasn't there. I pushed my hair back from forehead, thousands of questions prowling through my mind.

I closed the car door shut as I sprinted back to the closet. I tried calling her up but her phone was in the car itself. I approached the guards as they accompanied me in the quest to find her.

"Ahhhh...", we heard a scream and that undoubtedly belongs to her. My breathing hitched in my throat, cold spiderlike fingers racing up and down my spine. We rushed towards the sound. We saw her practically sitting over a man, banging his head with her handbag. My eyes widened at the sight, red thick fluid starting from her biceps, running through her forearm and finally soaking her white shorts.

Our eyes met and hers were rimmed by red, covered by a glassy coating. She stopped what she was and the man took it as an opportunity to run, pushing her but I caught her little frame. The guards held onto the later known to be pickpocket.

"Y- You are bleeding.", I stuttered. I was paralyzed to the spot, the menacing aura holding me in a tightening grip. Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over me like some hungry beast, immobilizing me; my brain, holding me captive. My heart was throbbing in my ears, loud and irregular, but I barely heard it, for my mind was clouded with something I cannot resist; more than fear or anxiety, something that cannot be expressed with nouns.

Maybe she interpreted my state of mind, trying to make me believe that she was fine but my eyes were fixed at her red stained clothes. I was responsible for this, if and only if I would have gone alone. This would have not happened. I felt her warm hands cupping my cheeks as she made me look in her eyes, "I'm fine. We have a first aid kit in the car. Let's go."

I nodded softly. She smiled but her eyes told a different story. She was hurting, visibly trembling as she walked forward. "Do you want me carrying you?", I said.

She shook her head as she proceeded with her limping walk towards the car. I walked forward and scooted down, "Hop on."

"Is it the time to flirt?"

"I am serious. Please."

"Don't worry, I can walk. I don't want to ruin your shirt." she tried to persuade me for a little time till she gave in, I felt her body press against my back, her legs circling my waist as I held onto them, her hands snaked around my neck. Is my heart allowed to flutter at this time? Cause it is. And I feel guilty for that.

Placing her in the passenger seat, I opened the car trunk to reach out for the first aid box. I sat Accross her in the driver's seat. "Show it to me." I said.

"I'll do it." she protested. My hands worked without my mind's consent as I pressed the cotton dipped in anasthethic onto her wound and she hissed. I gulped, feeling the pain, that was a fresh knife cut.

"Come on. It's okay. I'm okay. And for most I still have my bag. And I just helped catching a goon, you think they'll give us prize money?"

She tried to joke but it only made me burst into tears as I hugged her. "I'm sorry", I said.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.5K 62
"Do you what's the difference between a man and a gentleman?" "What?" "A man can drive off his lady But a gentleman makes her forget how to walk" "Ok...
5.9M 205K 40
❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat on the couch and seemed tired. "I had som...
630K 35.5K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung → Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
368K 13.5K 102
{Book One} A girl who doesn't care for labels gets a message from an unknown number. Park Jimin texts the wrong number instead of Taehyung. (This sto...