Devil in disguise (nbaquando)

By Shiplover_1000

I thought that i was in heaven But i was sure surprised Heaven help me i didn't see the devil in your eye More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17

15

186 7 4
By Shiplover_1000

"Who knew love could hurt so bad" 

Tyquian's Pov 

Tay sighed as joe patted his back. "I can't keep doing this he's still as handsome as he was when we met" Tay says. "Dude you can't be saying these things" Ben says. "I know but i can't help it i still love him" Tay says with tears coming down his face. Let's just say after a few drinks tay had been spilling his guts out about nick. "How could he leave me for zion? Who's been dry flirting with ken all night!" Tay says and joe wraps his arms around him. 

I sighed and went to my room seeing the door was locked. I put my ear against the door and could hear the headboard banging against the wall. I grab my extra key and open the door seeing zion and kentrell making out on the bed, hands around each other's throats. Anger filled me and i ran out slamming the door behind me. 

"Ty please i'm-" Kentrell starts. "NO! I have had it with you and your mess you say you love me but you hurt me in more ways then i can count. I know you have been hurt in your life kentrell but you can't take that hurt out on people who love you and would do anything for you! I have been nothing but loving and patient with you and i get nothing but stabbed in the back every time. So i'm done and i mean it this time don't think about trying to trick me into staying. I love you always will be i can't keep doing this" i say before walking off. 

"I still loved him always will love him but i couldn't keep hurting"

Might just end the book here.... 

But it' up to ya'll 

Hope ya'll enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 633 16
Who knew looking out your window could change your entire life
2.2K 91 16
To me your my hero cause you saved me when life felt meaningless
938K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
591K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...