17

"He had done me wrong but I knew he was capable of doing good so I decided to be his light and lead him out of the darkness"

Tyquian's Pov

It was a few minutes after that circus we called a wedding. Tay and nick were back on good terms which was a relief for everyone and zion and nick decided to just be friends. I saw kentrell and walked over to him and he smiled a little. "Ty i'm sorry and I mean it my past is a trash excuse and I shouldn't let the past affect the present. My dad and a bunch of people who claimed they loved me weren't there for me but you are here and you stayed even after everything I put you through so if you forgive me I promise I won't ever hurt you again" kentrell says.

"Kentrell you have put me through a lot but I made a promise to you that I would be your light and I will keep that promise. I love you kentrell" I say making him smile. "I love you to but you shouldn't need to be the light that guides me I need to learn to be responsible and take care of myself so ty I promise to be everything you deserve and more" Kentrell says. I smashed my lips on his catching him by surprise for a split second before he kiss back wrapping his arms around my neck.

"From that day forth me and kentrell were a happy couple and he didn't cheat on me again"

"But dad what happened after with uncle tay?"

"Well as you can see today they got back together shortly after cordae and jay had gotten married"

"Do you regret taking mom back?"
"No I don't regret it cause it turned my little demon into a angel"

Ok guys I know it's late but I have been having issues with my account and may not be updating as much

Hope ya'll enjoyed