SHE'S THE ONE - SATZU (BOOK 1...

By sweetlittleCub

Trust and Love is a dangerous game, so better play it wisely or else you will take the consequences between p... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 WEEK AGO
Short Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NEXT SCENE 📝
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 45
SHE'S THE ONE
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
SATZU - MITZU
Chapter 53
ARE YOU READY?
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ARE YOU READY?
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
•••• ARE YOU READY? ••••
Chapter 61
FINAL SCENE
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
SHE'S THE ONE - BOOK 2

Chapter 25

2K 152 67
By sweetlittleCub

After Sana taking a shower she continue to study while Tzuyu respect her privacy she leave the latter in her room while she stay at the living room.

3 hours later Sana feel tired already so she close her book and check the latter.

"Aigooo.." Sana smile the moment she saw Tzuyu fall asleep at the couch while watching television. "You're so pretty." Sana mumbled as she gently caressed Tzuyu's face..

Tzuyu immediately feel Sana's presence so she slowly open her eyes.

"Hi, Girlfriend." Sana sweetly said to her.

"Hi (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Tzuyu smile back as she pull Sana closer to her. "Are you done???."

"Yes. I feel tired already so I decided to stop. I will just continue it again later."

"That's good to hear."

"You should stay at my room. You feel uncomfortable here."

"It's alright. I don't want to distract you earlier that's why I decided to stay here."

"Thank you for being considerate to me."

"You're welcome (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

Sana check the time. "Let's go the e-mart. I also need to feel fresh air."

"Okay..."

-

Meanwhile, after studying at the Academy Mina decided to have her dinner outside so she went to the nearest restaurant and luckily Dahyun who also there saw her...

"Ohhh, Mina Unnie.."

"Dahyunie??."

"Yes it's me (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Whoah, it's been a while since the last time I saw you."

"Yeah it's been a while Unnie."

"I was with Momo Chan earlier, did you guys meet??."

"No, I haven't meet her because I accompany my friend to do some errands earlier."

"Ah, I see."

"Unnie, are you going to eat?."

"Yes."

"Oh, nice timing. I will also have my dinner too. I'll treat you Unnie."

"Really?."

"Yeah..."

"Okay (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It's just a small world, you're also close with Tzuyu. Momo told me.

"Yeah. She's been my friend first since we attend in Hanlim."

"I see."

"Tzuyu is a nice person, I heard that you're living next door to her."

"Yeah."

"Are you guy's close with each other???.'

"Maybe?." Mina just smile. "She's nice but these past few days I haven't seen her."

"Ah, maybe because she's always with Sana Unnie."

"Yeah, I think so." Mina said as she just smile to Dahyun.

-

Sana and Tzuyu went to the e-mart to buy some groceries.

"Tzu, don't you have class tomorrow?."

"No, nothing."

"Ah, are you going to go home tomorrow??."

"Why? Do you want me to stay here again???."

"If it's okay???."

"Okay, but I'll go back to my unit first to get some clothes and then I will going  to check Nâinai's unit.."

"Your father allow you????." Sana excitedly asked.

"Yes Dad allow me. Dad actually told me that the idea I came up with was okay so that I could visit Nâinai more easily and so that she wouldn't be alone."

"Whoa, I'm so excited. I will always visit her unit if she's here already."

"That will be fine (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  I'm sure Nâinai will be happy to hear my good news for her."

"For sure, she is Tzu (*˘︶˘*).。*♡ Nâinai is so lucky to have you as her granddaughter because you're so sweet and caring..."

"I'm also lucky to have her as my Nâinai."

-

After they had their grocery shopping they immediately went back to Sana's unit.

"I will in-charge in the kitchen, Just continue studying (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"Are you sure???."

"Yes."

"Arasso."

Sana change her clothes and continue studying on her desk while Tzuyu is at the kitchen preparing for their dinner.

While she's busy cooking her phone suddenly ring so she check who the caller is.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nancy
Is Calling
You
Answer | Reject

Tzuyu:
Why???

Nancy:
Nothing. I just missed you.

Tzuyu:
Nancy, what do you really want???

Nancy:
You.

Tzuyu:
I told you, I don't like you.
Please stop bothering me.

Nancy:
You like me before.

Tzuyu:
I like you as a friend.

Nancy:
I can't accept that.

Tzuyu:
I'm in a relationship already.

Nancy:
Really

Tzuyu:
Yeah, so I appreciate if you will not bother me.

Nancy:
I don't believe you.

Tzuyu:
It's up to you wether you believe me or not. I still have a lots of things to do.

Tzuyu:
Bye.

-

When Tzuyu is done preparing the dinner she enter Sana's room to check the latter.

"Daebak, Why I can't get this." Sana mumbled as she scartch her forehead..

Tzuyu smile as she walks closer to her.

"May I help you????."

"You're done??."

"Mmmmm.." Tzuyu seated beside Sana. "What's your problem???." Tzuyu asked as she get the paper.

"It's Mathematics, my head is aching already and I still can't get the answer." Sana frustratedly said.

"This is easy."

"Eh?."

"Listen. f(x) is defined for all values x in R except x = π/2 + k * π, where k is an integer. Since tan(x) is periodic, then f(x) = arctan(tan(x)) is also a periodic function.
As x increases from -π/2 to π/2 exclusive, tan(x) increases from infinitely small values (- infinity) to infinitely large values (+ infinity) and arctan(tan(x)) increases from -π/2 to π/2 exclusive since tan(x) is undefined at -π/2 and + π/2. In fact for x in (-π/2 , π/2) arctan(tan(x)) = x.
Since tan(x) has a period of &π;, arctan(tan(x)) also has a period of π."

While Tzuyu is busy explaining to Sana, the latter was also spacing out as she mesmerized to Tzuyu's beauty. Everything suddenly went to a slow motion as she only see Tzuyu..

"Here, The graph below shows the graphs of arctan(tan(x)) and tan(x) from -π/2 to 3π/2."

Tzuyu suddenly stop explaining when she noticed that Sana is not reacting so she look at her and she saw the latter was just staring at her..

"Do you understand???.." Tzuyu asked, and this made Sana back to the reality.

"Huh?."

"The derative, the one that I explain. Did you understand?..."

Sana smile as she cling her hand to Tzuyu's arms.

"Tzuyu ~ ah ..." Sana cutely whine.

"Mmmmm????."

"Nothing..."

"Ya, You didn't understand what I'm explaining. Do you???."

"Numbers hates me." Sana pout.

"Aigooo... You should study this so that you will get it."

"Arasso. "

"But if you really don't understand then you must go to other subject. Don't focus here so that you will not wasting time."

"Okay (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.."

"And please stop daydreaming.."

"Why🥺.."

"You are not really listening earlier. you're spacing out."

"It's your fault." Sana pout.

"And now you're blaming me.."

"You're just too gorgeous 😁 that I can't even take my eyes off you."

"You're so adorable.." Tzuyu said as she gently pinch Sana's cheeks while the latter just continue being clingy to Tzuyu.

xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.1K 48
Nothing more addicting than you, the only one thing in my life that I desperately want to have. But everything changes after I know, I am not the one...
52.5K 516 15
Re; twice smuts if u dont like it, just don't interact!! please dont report.
63.4K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
40.8K 1.1K 17
what if your worst enemy become your lover? what will you do and why?