Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

By _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... More

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

49

246 28 11
By _manyav_

"Virodh"

As always, the roads of Tulsipur were secluded, there was not even a single person on road, and that is obvious. With the terror of Kamal's men, no one has courage to come out.
Anirudh sighs, and puts the banner down in support with wall. In it clearly written with black pain was

"আমাদের স্বাধীনতা দাও!
কামাল ও তার গুন্ডাদের হাত থেকে মুক্তি!"
"আমরা একটি সত্য প্রাপ্য!"
"ব্রিটিশদের আমাদের কথা শুনতে হবে!"
"আমরা সন্ত্রাস, নিষ্ঠুরতা, ভয়, কামাল থেকে মুক্তি চাই!"

"Give us FREEDOM!
Freedom from Kamal and his goons!"
"We deserve a truth!"
"Britishers has to listen to us!"
"We want Freedom from terror, cruelty, fear,KAMAL!"

Saurabh and Anirudh looks at each other and nodding at each other, they starts walking around screaming,"DADA DADI KAKA KAKI BHAIYO BEHNO, AAO APNE GHARO SE BAAHAR. CHALO BADHAE EK KADAM APNI AJAADI KE LIE, APNI KHUSHI KE LIE, APNO KE LIE....KAB TAK H DARR KE JEENA....AREY KABHI TO NIKLO TAAN KE SEENA!....AAO SABHI KAKA KAKI BHAIYO BEHNO....AAO CHALE LADHE SATH MAI APNE AJAADI KE LIE, IS ATYACHAAR KE KHILAAF....." Anirudh continues giving his speech in loud voice attracting few people.
Saurabh too help him by calling people and showing banners to them.

Though many people now don't like Anirudh and was in no mood to help him, but what he said, and what he is doing for them somehow melted their anger at him.
"Ye sab kya h Anirudh babu?" A man asked Anirudh when enough people gathered around.

Anirudh looks down at all of them,"ab aap sab log aagae h to hum batate h kya h ye. Jaise aag ke lie ek chingari ki jarurat padhti h, waise hi, ek nai shuruaat aur ajaadi ke lie ek kadam ki. Yaha jo ho rha h, humari gaon ki ladkiyo aur logo ke sath, wo asahniya h. Hum aaj se virodh karenge, Kamal ke khilaaf awaaz uthaenge,apno ke lie, apno ki ajaadi ke lie. Humare gaon se jo sukh shaanti gai h, usey wapis laane ke lie ek aur choti si chingaari ki jarurat h."

Villagers look at him, at his determination, but no one seems to be convinced or maybe they were, but on that Fear were more heavy.

"To bolie, kya denge aap log humara sath?"
Anirudh looks at them with so much, pleading in his heart for yes. He needed them so much!

"Hum aapka sath kyu de? Apke kaka ne hi hume loota, unhi ke karan ye samay aaya. Unhi ke wajah se aaj is gaon se sukh chain shaanti chalo gai h aur aap keh rhe h hum apki madad kare?" One man ask and other nod.
Anirudh nods,"Sahi hai. Kya saboot hai ki apka saara paise kaka ne loota? Agar loota hota to ab tak mila kyu nhi? Kyuki ab is mod pe aane ke baad paise wapis lauta dene mai hi samajhdari h, aur wo lauta bhi dete. Aur agar Kaka ne churae h, to Britishers ko to wo mil jane chahie na abhi tak, par nhi mile,.pata h q? Qki saare paise Kamal ke paas h, aur wo aap sab ka ab bhi loot rha h-"
BANG!
A gun shots can be heard and everyone starts running around, back to their home. The gun fires continued until the area was again secluded.
Anirudh looks at Kamal's men who were looking at him in anger with their guns pointed upward.

Anirudh walks to the men who were looking at him in anger and looks him straight in the eyes. "Jaake boldo apne maalik se, Anirudh khada h uske virodh mai aur mai bhi kisi se darrke peeche nhi hatbe wala." He said hissing last words and walks back starts chanting along with Saurabh,
"HUME CHAHIE AJAADI"
"HUMARE BAHU BETIYO KO AJAAD KARO"
"HUM KYA MAANGE-" "-AJAADI"
"HUME INSAAF DO!-" "-INSAAF DO!"
"HUMARI BAHU BETIYO KO RIHA KRO!-" "-RIHA KRO!"

And with that Anirudh.and Saurabh kept chanting and the goons went away.
.
.
.
.
.
*At Rajvanshi's*

"Kya?" Kamal looks at his men. "Ha malik. Usne saaf saaf bola h ki wo kisi se nhi darta aur wo ye virodh jaari rahega."
"Jane do. Tum log darr ka mahaul banake rakho gaon mai. Waise bhi jo hua h uske baad kaun uski sunega. Karne do usko jo kar rha h. Tum log bas apna kaam jaari rakho."
His men nods and walks out.
.
.
.
.
.
*At Centre of Village*

It was evening, and most probably people comes out at this time and this is the best opportunity that Anirudh was looking for. After protesting for whole day, Anirudh was still energetic. He walks around to people with the board in his hand asking them to join him. But as always they ignored him and moved away. But Anirudh wasn't ready to give up, he was determined to do what he wanted to do and he will do it.
.
.
.
.
*At Rajvanshi's*

"Meri baat dhyaan se suno, mujhe yaha se bahar nikalna hoga kisi bhi haal mai, taaki mai gaon ke karj ke paise dhoond pau, aur isme mujhe tumhari sahayata chahie" Neeya says looking at all the girl with pleading look in her eyes.
The girls look at her confused,"hum kya madad kr skte h apki didi?" They asked innocently and just their innocence, gave her immense pain.
Neeya sighs,"kar skte ho. Himmat rakh ke." The girls look at her.
"Tum sabko himmat rakhna hoga. Aise darrna nahi h. Yu tooto mat. Honsla rakho aur dekhna hum jarur yaha se bahar niklenge, jald hi."

The girls nods at her smiling. The hope that they thought was diminishing, was now increasing back.

"Ab hume kuch sochna hoga ki mai yaha se bahar kaise niklu." Neeya says thinking for any possibility or any idea.
"Ek yojna h!" One of the girl snaps.
"Kya?" Neeya ask.
"Raat ko yaha khana dene ek aurat aati h, agar hum use mana le, to wo humari madad kr skti h."
Neeya thinks for awhile and then nods.
Now all she has to do was wait, for night.
.
.
.
*At Night*

The door opens and a widow woman walks in with few plates and food and starts serving. Two goons were standing at door guarding.
Neeya signals to the other girls and they starts laughing and speaking loudly, so that if Neeya talks anything to the widow, the goons won't get any hint.
As the woman comes to Neeya and goes to serve her, she holds her hand taking the widow lady by shock.

"Chillana mat! Shh..mujhe sirf apki madad chahiye. Mai yaha in ladkiyo aur aap sabko ajaad karne aai hu, lekin uske lie mujhe aapki sahayata chahie." Neeya whispers.
The lady takes her hand back and starts serving and looks at her,"mai aapko jaanti hu, lekin mai apki koi sahayata nhi kar skti choti malkin.-" "-Nhi, bas mujhe is kamre se baahar nikalna h, taaki mai Kamal ke khilaaf saboot dhoond saku. Mai janti hu ye asaan nhi hone wala h, lekin aapko meri sahayata karni hogi, in ladkiyo ke khaatir. Kahi na kahi aap bhi janti h ki Trilochan kaka begunaah h, nhi to aap meri baat nhi sunti." Neeya and the lady locks their eyes, like talking with their vision.

"Ae Chup!" The goons voice brings them back and the lady moves away.

Everyone was asleep, when the door unlocks and few men walks in. Everyone jolts awake scared and Neeya looks on. The men holds three girls by their arm and starts forcing them out of the room. Neeya stands and walks to them trying to push them off and free the girls when same widow lady comes in and push Neeya in making her lose her balance and trip over.
Neeya looks on and the girls were gone and doors were closed.
She sits down, hugging her legs, her heart crying over and over.
She is missing him...

The next day, Anirudh was still sitting there with boards in his hand when the former panchayat members walk to him.
Anirudh joins his hand,"namaste kaka."
They nod and then looks at each other.
"Anirudh babu, hum apke sath hai."
A smile lights up on Anirudh's face.

"Ha Anirudh babu. Hum Jante h ki Trilochan babu begunaah h, aur humse kuch chupaya ja rha h. Islie hum aapke sath h."

"Lekin kaka, ye asaan nhi hoga. Kamal kuch bhi kar skta h." Anirudh says in worry.

"Kya kar lega wo? Jyada se jyada maarega, dhamkaega. Waise bhi humare pas khone ko h hi kya? Humare panchayat samiti chali gai, humare gaon ki khushali chali gai. To kiska bhay. Jo hoga, hum sath milkar uska samna karenge."
Anirudh smiles at their positive thinking, and it motivates him more.
All the members sits down with them, and the villagers passing by was looking at them surprised as their former panchayat was also sitting with him.

But somewhere, Anirudh was happy but sad at same time. He was missing his wife, his strength, his support, his smile, his world. Not seeing her around makes him more scared and dejected.

The whole day passed by, and thankfully few people joined them, who knew Panchayat and Trilochan.

Next day, yet again, was a new beginning for Anirudh, as always. He goes to the same place and starts protesting again with former panchayats and few people.

Former Panchayat Pradhaan stands up, trying to gain everyone's attention.
"Tulsipur ke vasiyo, ye samay karo ya maro ka hai. Hum aaj yaha Anirudh babu ke sath baithe h, unka sath de rhe h kyuki hum jante h ki Trilochan shi ho ya galat, lekin Kamal galat hai, wo Paapi hai hum sabka, humari khushiyo ka, humare parivaar ka."

The crowd stands and listen to him.

"Trilochan babu ne agar kuch galat kia h, to uski saza jarur milegi, lekin shi jaanch hone ke baad, itna to hak h hume. Islie Tulsipur ke vasiyo, aao, saath milke apne aur apne parivaar ke khushi aur bhalai ke lie ladhe, ek juth hoke galat ke khilaaf awaaz uthae."

That's when Kamal's goons come there.

But Pradhan ji continues,"Aap sabka sath jaisa Ma durga ka ashirwad hai. Faisla aap pe hai, ya to aap sirf Trilochan babu ke galti, jo saabut nhi hua h shi se, uspe apna gussa nikal na chahte h, ya phir jo abbi galat ho rha h uske khilaaf awaz uthana chahte h."
Anirudh looks at the goons, with a victory sparkle in his eyes.

"Aaeee! Chalo bhaago sab yaha se. Bhagoo...chaloo yaha se.." the goons starts throwing their stone around and firing in sky, making the crowd run away.

Few goons walks to Anirudh and gang with the stick in their hand. Anirudh looks at Saurabh who nods and they both move forward to protect the panchayats from them.
But there were lots of them and starts beating them with stick.
Anirudh and Saurabh too gets stick from somewhere and starts retaliating and as they were doing so, few villagers too joined them and they successfully made goons run away.

Anirudh looks at the villagers who were standing there with their hands joined.
"Anirudh babu, hume maaf kar dijie."
"Ha Anirudh babu. Hum bhool gae the ki apne humare lie kitna kuch kia hai. Is gaon ke lie kitna kuch kia hai." One man said.

"Nhi kaka ji. Mai samajh skta hu. Jo mahaul h, usme koi aisa kadam nhi uthana chahega." Anirudh says holding the joined hand of an old man.

"Anirudh babu, hum apke sath hai. Hum isme aapka sath denge."
"Ha. Hum sab saath hai!" Everyone says together.
"Ab hum Darke nhi jienge. Hum ladhenge!"
Anirudh smiles and nods at them.

As the goons reach the Rajvanshi house, they narrates everything to Kamal who gets angry and looks at them with fury,"Ek kaam nhi hota tum log se!" He scolds them and then looks at the door of the room where all girls were trapped and smirks.

Almost protesting for whole day, Anirudh was happy with the people who took the initiative and joined them. It was almost midnight and most of the people were probably asleep. But Anirudh was just sitting there staring at the sky, with no intention to sleep.

Saurabh walks to him with few fruits in his hand and sits beside him.
"Aaj ka din accha gaya. Hai na?" Anirudh only hums.
"Ye lijie. Kuch kha lijie Anirudh babu. Apne kuch nhi khaya h sahi se. Thoda sa khalijie." Saurabh request him holding few apples and bananas to him.
"Mann nhi h Saurabh." Anirudh says looking away.
Saurabh sighs and keeps them infront of him on a clean cloth piece.
"Mai ye yaha rakh ke ja rha hu. Mai jidd nhi karunga ki aap khale, lekin agar Neeya hoti, to wo jarur jidd krti. Mujhe nhi lagta use ye accha lagega ki jab wo yaha nhi thi, tab aapne apna khyaal nhi rakha. Baaki marzi aapki." Saying this, he walks away.
As Saurabh walks few feet away, he again looks back to see Anirudh looking at the fruits, in deep thoughts and then starts eating it.
Saurabh chuckles and walks away.
.
.
.
"Hume chahie Ajaadi!"
"Humari maange poori karo!"
"Kamal pe sunwai ho!"
"Hume Kamal se ajaadi chahie!"

Everyone was standing infront of Britishers police station at the outskirts of the village. Anirudh thought it will be better to pressurise British officers to listen to them, and get them what they want.

That's when few villagers came running to them in panic. As they stopped, Anirudh read their face to find terror on their face, which scared him.
"Kya hua kaka? Aap log aise? Sab theek h-" "-Theek? Kuch theek nhi h..." A man said panting.
Anirudh gulp down trying to ease his anxiety.
"Anirudh babu, gaon mai ladkiyo ki laashe mili hai, wo bhi jali hui."
Anirudh looks on, the anxiety he was trying to force away, wins over him.
He looks at other direction and starts running into the village.

As he reached, there was chaos all around. He saw three body lying infront of their families, and they were shattered and crying badly.

"Ho na ho, ye Kamal ka hi kia hua h hume darane ke lie. Wo admin itna girr jaega. Haivan hai wo, ussey bhi badtar hai wo!." Saurabh says coming to him.

Somewhere, thought of Neeya hits his mind.
'kahi Neeya bhi to..?....nhi nhi...aisa nhi ho skta...'
He was scared, not only for his wife, but his villagers too.

"Maaf karie Anirudh babu, lekin ab hum apka sath nhi de skte."
"Ha. Ye sab jo ho rha h isi wajah se ho rha h. Pehle wo ladkiyo ko le gaya aur ab, unhe maar rha h. Hum apni ladkiyo ko aise nhi dekh skte."
All the villagers who were supporting started backing off.
Everyone in union,"Ha. Hum nhi kr skte ye.-" "-RUKIYE AAP SAB!" Anirudh cuts them looking at all of them making everyone quite.

He looks at the families who were kneeled down and crying badly.

Anirudh was feeling anger, if an anger can kill anyone, everyone would be dead by now.
He exhales sharply trying to cool down his anger.
"JANA H? TO JAIE!" Anirudh screams at his loud voice making everyone quite.
"Lekin ek baat yaad rakhiega, Kamal iske baad bhi nhi rukega. Balki wo aap log ko aur pareshan karega! Nhi dena h saath to jaie!. Lekin mai ladhunga. Bhoolie mat meri patni bhi h waha! Arey darna peeche hatna kayaro ka kaam h. Mujhe nhi laga tha ki aap log kayar niklenge. Dhatt!" Anirudh says shrugging. He looks at Saurabh,"galti ki Saurabh humne ye soch ke ki ye humara saath denge. Ye!?" He says pointing to all the villagers.

"Ye kaayar? Arey ye jang hai! Aise kahi kathinayi aaegi! Lekin mai aap log ko nhi rokunga. Nhi aana mat aaie. Lekin mai ladhunga kyuki yaha baat ek do teen insaan ki nhi, poore gaon ki hai, mere Kaka ke atmasammaan ki h. Mere vaade ki h jo maine apni aptni aur khud se kia h, aap log se kia h ki is gaon ko ajaad karaunga. Baat galat ko saja dilane ki hai. Arey jab Raam apni patni ko lene ja rhe the, us samay bhi yuddh hua, kitne vaanar mare, khud Laxman ji chotil hue, par shri ram apne maarg se nhi bhatke. Itna kaafi nhi to Mahabharat, jaha Arjun aur Pandav apne parivar, apna rajya sab kho dia, phir bhi wo ladhe, unke kitne sena maare gae, khud unke Pitamah Bhism, unke guru Dronacharya, unke bete Abhimanyu, Gatokhatch, par wo peeche nhi hate aur aap log? Bas, itna hi himmat utsah josh tha?"
Anirudh kept screaming, there was loads of anger inside him which was coming out through his voice.

He was giving sharp angry look to everyone and then walks back to police station fuming and starts walking in but the sergeant guards stops him from entering and pushes him outside.
"YE KAISA POLICE STATION HAI? AAM ADMI KI PUKAAR NHI SUNI JA RHI!..YAHA LADKIYO KI HATYA KI JA RHI H, ATYACHAR KIA JA RHA H AUR AAPLOG KOI MADAD NHI KR RHE. BAAHAR NIKLIE. COME OUT!" saying this he picks up the stone and starts throwing at the door and window of the station.
"BAAHAR NIKLO!!" the guards runs to catch him but he backs off, but somehow they hold him.
That's when a British officer somes out along with Indian chaprasi..

"What's going on here?" He asks in his British accent.

Saurabh and few villagers too comes there.

Anirudh shrugs freeing himself.
"Every wrong thing is going on here!" Anirudh hisses out walking few steps toward him.

The officer looks at him impressed by his English speaking and then ask,"impressive. You seems to be well educated."
"Yes I am. I am Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury!"
"Oh! Then I should listen to Mr Barrister. What's the problem?" Officer ask.
"I want justice for my villagers. Kamal Rajvanshi, who is chief of this village, is torturing all of us, and now he killed three innocent girls and threw their bodies on the roads. We want you to take action against him as per law." Anirudh says glaring at him, but Officer shrugs.
"I can't do anything. I want my money and he has got every right to do what he is doing to pay tax. Trilochan failed to pay, and your whole village have to suffer."
"My uncle, Trilochan Roy Chowdhury has been tricked by one and only Kamal. He is having all the money. You have to investigate-" "-No! We can't. What's done is done and we want money, doesn't matter people die or whatever.! We want proof and you surely don't have it. Dismissed!" Saying this he walks in.
Anirudh starts to follow but the guards holds him back.

"YOU CANT DO THIS! ITS YOUR DUTY TO GIVE JUSTICE. HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE GREEDY THAT OTHERS LIFE DOESNT MATTER TO YOU!"
The guards pushes him back by punching him in his stomach making him fall.

Saurabh runs to him. "Anirudh babu. Aap theek to h?" "Nhi. Hum aise haar nhi maan skte. Inhe humari baat sun ni hogi."

Few villagers come to him,"hume maaf kar dijie Anirudh babu. Apne sahi kaha tha. Hum aise haar nhi maan skte."

They gave him gentle smile and sits there protesting.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*There in Rajvanshi House*

Few goons walk in and takes few girls with them. Neeya tried to stopped them but failed. It was evening.
Neeya was sitting there with her brains running on all the consideration to get out of there when the door opened and in walks the widow, who runs to her and whisper,"ye shi mauka h. Aap jake apna kaam kar dijie. Filhal neeche h sab nashe mai dhut. Aap jaie." Neeya smiles and walks out cautiously looking around.

She walks and looks down to see tha girls dancing and everyone drinking and enjoying.

It's the chance!

She walks in the room of Kamal and starts digging around, his bed, drawers, cupboard, everything, but nothing was there.
The widow was standing outside the room as guard.

"Choti malkin, kuch mila apko?" Neeya walks to her and moves her head in no.

She thinks for awhile walking forward when she collides with the nearby flower pot making it fall.
Neeya stoods there shocked and her anxiety increased when the footsteps starts approaching at their direction.

Neeya walks in and gets inside the bed.

"Kaun h waha?" The male voice starts approaching them.

Before he can walk to her, the widow comes to him and starts picking the broken pieces of pot,"maaf kijiega Sahab, galti se gir gaya." She says.
The man holds her arms making her flinch,"ae vidhwa!. Jara dhang se ha." She nods and he pushes her on ground.

Neeya looks at all this and her blood boils on.

As he walks away, she runs to the widow,"aap theek to h?" She ask in concern. She nods. "Ab kya karna h?"

Neeya thinks for awhile,"hume Indra ke kamre mai jana hoga. Waha jarur kuch hoga." The widow looks at her,"nhi. Hum waha nhi ja skte. Wo kamra to neeche h aur waha sab log h." "Mai janti hu, lekin jitni jaldi hume wo paise milenge, utni jaldi hum yaha se nikal paenge." Neeya looks at her from toe to head and smiles.
.
.
.
.
A widow walks downstairs with her face covered with pallu.
She looks around to see all Kamal's men, Britishers and Kamal himself.
The girls were dancing and all were enjoying this scene and dancing themselves.

Neeya walks slowly toward Indra's locked room when a hand on her shoulder stops her, making her freeze and shocked and scared.
"Kaha ja rhi h?" A drunk voice comes to her. He holds her hand turning her towards him. Neeya looks here and there and tries to free herself, but the grip tightens on her hand.
The drunk man was clearly enjoying her struggle. "Kaha jaa rhhiii haii....humaar.e...saathh..aajaao..~" he says pulling her toward him when a voice calls him,"arey kyu kis ke mooh lag rha h? Chal tujhe asli maal dikhata hu." A man says approaching them. Saying this, they both leaves her.

'maal? Ladki maal ho gai. Kya ghatiya soch h.'

Neeya looks at the keys the widow gave in her hands. She starts unlocking it and walks in and close the door.
She sighs and starts digging around.
As usual nothing.
After god knows how long of digging around, she sits down looking around.
"Kaha rakha hoga?...her Durga ma. Meri madad kijie....mujhe kisi bhi tarah kuch na kuch dhoodna hoga." She prays and stands up and when a sound of cloth tearing up hits her ear. She looks down to find her saree pallu stuck to a nail, on the floor. She looks at it in doubt.
She removes the carpet to find a door.
She smiles and looks around, to find something to unlock it.

The music was still coming from outside the room.
She finds a rod beneath the bed. She knew it will be there as it's Indra room afterall.
She pushes the rod between the locks and forces it in opposite directions.
After struggling and applying all her energy on it, the clank sound hits her ears and she smiles.
She removes the lock and opens it.
She smiles and takes out the gathri and opens it to find money.
She chuckles happily, tears falling off her eyes.
"Par isey baahar kaise leke jau?" That's when scream fills the house. She looks at the door and quickly puts the gathri in and closes the door taking lock with her.
She runs to the door and opens it slightly to have a look.
Her eyes widened and she moves back kneeling down. Tears flowing off her eyes. She covers her mouth and cries. What she saw shook her and she was feeling more anxious and crying. That's when the screams and laughing fills the house and she covers her ears crying and crying silently.

After the party got over, it was almost midnight and Neeya was back at the place to all the girls with the help of widow. But she was scared, her eyes were swollen and she was shocked. Her mind was repeating the moment she saw infront of the room, the fire, the scream, the laughing, the sticks.

Other girls sensed that something was wrong and they were trying there best to ask her, making her talk, but she was quite, in her own thoughts. And for the first time, she was missing her husband more.
.
.
.

Kamal was almost pissed off and angry as few villagers started joining Anirudh in his protest. He very well knew that if they didn't stop, then Anirudh will get more people to join him and then Britishers will be forced to listen to them and then all his plan will be failed.
He knew that Anirudh and others are protesting infront of police station and it was too dangerous for them.
Even he got to know that Anirudh is planning something big for next day and he knew how sharp minded he is and that's why he didn't want to take the risk.

Everything failed, his men torturing them, fail, burnt bodies of girl of village, failed, he tried everything, threatening, everything failed.

Kamal looks at his men and signals him something, at which they nod and leaves.
Kamal gulps down the strong liquor burning down his throat. He pours another glass of liquor when a female scream started ringing in whole haveli.

"Chodhoo mujhee!!....Maine kaha Chodhooo..."

Neeya

He looks up to see his men bringing Neeya to him, holding her both hands tightly. As he looked at her, his anger boils up more and her screaming was making things bad for his anger. He was already very much drunk.
He stands up and throws the glass of liquor on floor just infront of her making her quite and shocked.

When she saw his face, she can tell there was lots of anger on his face, loads of fury in his eyes and for the first time, she was more scared of him now.

Kamal walks to her and holds her by her hair and pulls it,"JEENA HARAAM KAR DIA H TUMHARE PATI NE HUMARA!" He again pulls it with more power making her wince in pain.
"TERE PATI KO BAHUT SABOOT AUR AJAADI KI PADI HAI NA.....AB DEKH....RUK AUR DEKH KI KAISE TERE PATI KO AJAAD KARTA HU,....USKE SABSE BADI KHUSHI SE." And with that he pushes her on ground making her fall.

Kamal was feeling like his head was going to explode of anger. His hands were shaking, wanting to just do something, take his anger out.
He takes the stick from a men and hits her at her back making her scream out in pain.

"BARBAAD KAR DIA SAB KUCH TUM LOG NE!"

Another hit!

"SAB KUCHHH!!!"

Neeya was feeling immense pain on her body, and she knows no one's going to help. She just cries out the painful tears and screams lightly, when she felt a hard hit on her head, making her vision blur. She felt something liquid flowing down from her head to her shoulder and she falls down, moving to unconsciousness. Everything blacks out around her. All the pain of her body starts fading away but before that, she heard a loud gunshot and she drifts off to uncounsciousness.....

**********

Next day, as usual, Anirudh was sitting at the same spot with his banner.
More people have joined him since last evening and he was proud and happy, but somewhere scared.
The sun was up and few more people along with Saurabh runs to them, with broken and scared face.
Everyone looks at him, and Anirudh's smile faid away as he saw sadness in their face.
Anirudh looks at Saurabh, who wasnt meeting his eyes, but there were tears in his eyes, which made him confused, and somewhere scared.
He agin looks at everyone with concentration. There was sadness, and pity in their eyes.
His heart was throbbing now, and praying for nothing bad.

"Kya..hu..hua?" He ask, worries in his voice.
"Saurabh?" But he was not looking at him.
"Aur laashe mili kya?" He ask lightly praying the answer to be negative.
Saurabh nods and then he walks back to village to find people standing there.

People steps aside revealing a burnt body lying down, with the body covered.
Anirudh stumbles, but Saurabh holds him. "Ye kya hai?" Anirudh ask with his trembling lips.

He walks to the girl's body slowly, praying in his heart and mind for not being his worst nightmare.
He slowly walks to the body and sits down,"kaun hai ye?" He ask, trying to be strong.
He looks at everyone for answer, but they looks down at the ground and then he looks at Saurabh who was crying silently.

Anirudh looks down and takes a look at the body thoroughly.
Whole body was burned down, the saree was too.
He looks at the face, the jewelry, the earings, the nose pin.
He shakes his head lightly and then looks at her hand. The bangles..
That same red white bangles that Neeya used to wear, and there was same kadha he gifted her once.

His whole body was shaking, he was numb, he wanted to cry, scream, destroy everything around him, but nothing came out of him.

"Ye...ye...?" Anirudh's voice stutters.

"Anirudh babu..ye...apki patni ki-" "-Nhi! Khabardar jo kisi ne uska naam is tarah lia to. Ye meri patni, meri Neeya nhi h. Arey aapse jyada mai janta hu usey. Mujhe pata h wo kab mere aaspaas h aur kab nhi. Aur YE.NEEYA.NHI.HAI.!"
He shouts at everyone glaring at them.
"Mai ja rha hu, aap log bhi aajaiega."

Saying this he turns around taking a look at the body for last time.
Wo choodhi...
Wo kadha....
Wo saree....
Wo baal.....
Kya wo Neeya h?..
Nhi....
Meri Neeya mar nhi skti....
Nhi....
Wo mera sath itne asaani se nhi chodh skti....
Nhi.....

As Anirudh was walking, the tears flew off his ears and his body started shaking. There was war going inside his body, the war between heart and mind. The war between heart claiming Neeya is alive, and his mind claiming she is dead, considering all the things.
His soul shooks up whenever he thinks of separating from her, but what if she was dead. How will he tolerate this, how can he be alive.
He was trying hard to listen to his heart but his mind was winning over it.
He sits down at a corner under a tree.
Sitting there for God knows how long, he gets up and walks back where the body was kept at the side of river.
No one was around.

His mind won against heart....
His life is finished...
She is dead....
His life, his soul is dead...
There's no life now....

He opens his mouth sobbing hardly, letting all the cries come out that he was holding for long making his neck pain.
His trembling hands move to the body's face and looks at it with tears falling down his eyes. He leans down touching his forehead to hers crying and screaming,"Neeeeeyyyyyyaaaa....!!."
He picks her up and pulls her body close to his chest, hugging her tightly, trying to be as close as possible. He caress her burnt face and hair, crying out in pain.
"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh~"
And more screams....
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHh~"
and when his throat gave up, he started sobbing heavily, keeping his head on the crook of her neck.

"Nhii.....Neeya.....nhi na yaar....abhi to hume kitna kuch karna tha na?" He says looking at her and caressing her face with so much love.
"Tum mujhe chodh ke kaise ja skti ho?...tum...tumne hi to kaha tha hum humesha sath rhenge....to.kaise.....are.utho na....itna bhi kya jidd?.....utho naaa...tumhe tumhare khadoos ki kasam....utho....UTHOO NAAA!!!...."
He cries and cries and cries....
His body acing, but more than that, his heart, it was like his heart has exploded, there was immense pain.

He holds her hand and kisses it,"utho na....mujhe danto....utho naa....mujhe saundesh kaun khilaega...kaun mujhse ladhega....pyaar karega.....mera saath dega.......utho na.....mai marr jaunga yr...nhi....mai to mar gaya hu...."he cries hugging the body tightly.

The whole sky was dark and it started raining, but Anirudh stood there hugging the body. All the lovely memories going on his mind, her voice echoing in his ears, his nose smelling her fragrance, his lips sensing her earlobes and soft body
His hands sensing her touch. All over, his body was trembling for her.
His life was gone, his world, everything was over now......

"Neeeeeyyyyyyaaaa.....~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n

It was very difficult to write this part. I wrote so many times...
And the last part...💔
I was listening to "humari adhuri kahani" and writing this. It broke my heart and I was feeling like crying....I hope u loved it.
Pls vote for my hardwork and comment ur views.
.
.
I

s Neeya dead? Is it end of Neeyarudh?

.
.
And, jo padhke chale jate h, pls comment kar dijie vote ke bajaay. Lemme know how I am doing. Pls. Kar lia kro yaaaro!.
Qki, ek vote or comment ki keemat tum kya jaano reader babu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 2.8K 37
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
40.2K 3K 37
OS AND TS series.... My writing will make u cry, laugh, emotional etc.. #1 Anirudh... 18/08/22 #8 bondita.... 9/08/22 #2 ts... 15/1/23 #5 aurrabhatn...
328K 15.9K 46
Bondita Roy Choudhary became a barrister in London just like her Pati Babu wished. Now, she was an adult, returning to India. Although they had take...
33.9K 3.2K 30
This story starts from where everyone declared bondita as detective. The Sarpanch of one side decides the punishment for bondita by marrying Anirudh...