Mine, will be MINE || [Chaerj...

By your_chaerjiwriter

"She's mine, ONLY MINE." Started on: 21.09.2021 Ended on: ⚠️ Mature content ⚠️ ❗Strong language, Killing scen... More

-Introduction-
=1=
=2=
=3=
=4=
=5=
=6=
=7=
=9=
=10=
=11=
=12=
=13=
=14=
=15=
=16=
❗❗❗
=17=
=18=
=19=
=20=
=21=
=22=

=8=

951 58 118
By your_chaerjiwriter

Lia's POV
I woke up in a dark place.

"What the hell?" I whispered

I'm sitting on a chair. I tried to stand up but I realized I couldn't. Hands tied on armrest, there's chain wrapped around my ankle with the chair too.

I panicked.

That person who kidnapped me, he didn't use chains on my hands. I looked properly and saw that it's just a cloth wrapping around.

I tried to untie the cloth from my hands but after struggling for a while, I realized I couldn't. How he tied the knot, it's like he trapped a lot of people before, he knows how to tie it well.

What did I do?

Why would he kidnap me?

I have nothing valuables on me.

Looking around my surroundings, I could see nothing but black. There's no light here, I'm in a freaking dark room and it's quite cold here.

Suddenly, a light above me lightens up. After that, the lights on the side walls started to light up too, but it's all dim lights. Only the one above me is a bright light.

I turned my head to the right side when I heard someone opens the door but I couldn't see that person because the door is right behind me, I can't turn my head all the way to the back.

All I could see that person with my peripheral view is that he is actually quite tall, like about Yeji's height but Yeji is taller.

I turned my head back facing in front when that person closed the door behind him. I know he's coming closer as the sound of his footsteps are getting a little louder with every steps he's taking.

He's humming songs. But I doubt a little. His voice sounds like a girl.

"Hello, Lia." he said in a deep tone.

I flinched when he suddenly placed his hands on my shoulders. I gulped.

He sounded like a girl.

His voice... it's familiar.

"Did you slept well?" that person chuckled softly.

I started trembling a little.

"Oh don't be scared." He caressed my cheek from behind. I flinched again.

"W-Who ar-are y-you..." I couldn't talk properly because I'm getting more scared in each second that I'm spending time in this place. I managed to stuttered as I asked.

"I'm someone you know." that person whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine.

I have no idea who this person is but the voice of this person is really familiar. And I think that person is a girl, she doesn't sounded like a boy even though she had quite good strength...

"I-I d-don't know y-you..."

"You do, Lia. You know me." She pats gently on my shoulders and walked in front of me, we're facing each other.

She's wearing a black hoodie and a black face mask. I gulped. Who is she?

She lowered down her head, pulled down her hoodie that's covering her face and took off her face mask at the same time.

She lifted her head up with a evil smirk on her face.

"Nice seeing you here, Lia~" she waved her hands.

"C-Chaeryeong?!" my eyes went widened in shock.

W-What? Is this just another dream? Another nightmare?

This girl in front of me,

Lee Chaeryeong.

I'm in disbelief.

Am I seeing things wrong?

"I've waited you for so long, you're now finally awake." she stretched out as she said that.

"Why are you doing this?? Chaeryeong-ah, are you out of your mind?!" I increased my volume speaking to her.

"Lee Chaeryeong! Untie everything here!!"

"Shut the fuck up! Don't you dare yell at me!" she stared at me deadly, gripping my shoulders tightly with both of her hands. I flinched and trembled.

I never thought she would have this very scary side of her.

Her mood and expressions changes so quick, she was smiling seconds ago and now she's here right in front of me staring deadly.

My eyes are shaking in fear as I looked in her eyes. A pair of eyes which is full of anger and hatred.

"What happen to y-you... C-Chaeryeong-ah.."

She smiled again.

Loosening her own grip own my shoulder, she stepped backwards still looking at me for seconds and turned to the back, walking to the wall.

There's tables with quite a lot of things I guess but I can't see what's on the table well.

The moment when she stopped walking as she stood right in front of the table, I looked at the wall and everything seems to make sense now.

There's photos of Yeji. Everywhere. The pictures of only Yeji and some with Chaeryeong her own self in with Yeji.

Jealous?

Obsessed?

She's crazy.

As I'm looking around the whole place since it's not that dark anymore, I found out this place is actually quite big.

What kind of place is this?

This place is really freaking me out. It's still a little dark here even though there's many lights on wall and as I said earlier, the temperature in this place here is quite cold.

I felt stressed in this room, it's like there's something on top making pressure on me. Is this... an underground basement or something?

As I'm still having thoughts in mind of this place, I flinched when I heard Chaeryeong sharpening a knife. The sound was sharp and loud.

Knife...

She started grinning and laughed for a few seconds and stopped again. She's scary and I'm scared.

"Do you like this place? It's amazing, right? Lia?"

"W-What place is th-this..?"

"My basement." she said in a deep voice.

Why does she have such a place like this? Doesn't her father knows about this? How did she get so much money making herself a place like this below her house??

"Do you think you can steal Yeji away from me? Hah, it's impossible." she said as she continued sharpening the knife.

Am I dying soon? Like today?

My heart is beating faster and faster every second spending in this terrible place.

"You started clinging onto her for months... How could you approach her that easily? Whenever I'm with her, you showed up to take her away from me..." she continued talking.

"How can you take her attention away from me so easily? Why do you want to steal her from me? Why?" she said in a sad tone.

"I didn't and I've never planned to steal anyone from you, Chaeryeong." I replied, trying to talk without stuttering.

She didn't give me any response. Instead, she started humming songs. I feel so uncomfortable than I already am when she hummed.

The song she hummed and the sound of her still sharpening the knife, it's horrifying.

"Yeji will never like you if she knows this side of you." I said.

I didn't know where did I found the guts to talk to her like that but the one thing I know is I regretted saying it.

The moment she heard what I said, she stopped humming and what she's doing. Chaeryeong turned around and stared at me.

I blinked a few times and gulped again. I'm being stupid aren't I?

I looked at her too and this is definitely not the Chaeryeong I know. She looks so scary, her head was a little lowered down and her eyes were locked on me, staring ever so deadly.

And what she did the next second, it's more scarier.

She laughed maniacally out of a sudden, her arms around her stomach as she keeps laughing, louder and louder.

She then stopped suddenly and looked at me sternly. Her mood changes had never failed to send chills down my spine every time.

She started walking closer to me, an evil smirk appeared on her face as she gets closer and closer to where I am.

"How would she know... if you'll never have a chance to tell her?" She stopped walking when she's standing right in front of me.

She placed both of her hands on the sides of the chair's armrest and leaned in closer, our face got so close.

"Hm?" She questioned as she tilted her head a little and her eyes met with mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 4.5K 81
Am I enough for you?
31.5K 1.1K 46
A student named Lee Chaeryeong is constantly being annoyed by a clumsy girl to the point where she starts to hate her. Will her feelings change once...
18.6K 697 27
~•COMPLETED•~ When you choose, make sure that your ready to fight the circumstances. But also make sure that your with someone that is ready to fight...
26.1K 609 13
⚠️: Not for innocent/sensitive people~🔞 "𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨�...