Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug...

By _0reO_

A complete episodal rewrite of Miraculous fixing as many of the problems with the show as possible. More

Origins Part 1
Origins Part 2
The Bubbler
Dark Cupid
Stormy Weather
Author's Note
Animan
Copycat
The Evillustrator
Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Why do u ship?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
15
AN
16

Lady Wi-Fi

12 1 0
By _0reO_

Miss Bustier: I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment. (Alya sees Chloé, pointing at Miss Bustier. Miss Bustier looks at Alya.) Is Marinette still in the girls' room?

Alya: Uh, I don't know, miss. (The bell rings.)

Miss Bustier: Tonight, I want you all to read chapter three of the breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years. Then, answer this simple questionnaire. (gives two to Alya) See to it that Marinette receives her homework.

*******

Alya: Uhh, have you guys seen Marinette anywhere? (Rose and Juleka shake their heads.)

(Alya enters the locker room, where she sees Chloé taking something from her locker. It's a Ladybug costume and yo-yo.)

Alya: (whispering) Chloé's Ladybug?

Alya: Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk. (sees Nino) Nino, wait!

Nino: Yeah?

Alya: Come with me, I need your help!

Nino: So-- (Alya shushes him)

(Alya tries to call Marinette again, but...)

Marinette: (recording) It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep!

Alya: Ughh. I hate when she goes AWOL. She's not calling me back! Where is that girl?!

Nino: Seriously. My man Adrien's the exact same way. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your daddy-o.

Alya: Hey! I think I've just sniffed out who the real Ladybug is! (whispers to Nino) Chloé.

Nino: (laughs) Chloé? Seriously? She's too self-absorbed to think of anyone but herself, much less save the world. You are cray-cray, lady!

Alya: I am so not! You'll see!

(Marinette enters the bakery.)

Sabine: Alya brought your school bag home for you, Marinette.

Marinette: Hey mom...

Sabine: You seem so forgetful these days. Maybe you just need some fresh air and extra exercise for that growing brain of yours!

Marinette: Good idea, mom. I'll start tomorrow. (Sabine kisses her.)

Marinette: (sees a sticky note) What's this? "Call me. I know who the real Ladybug is"?

Tikki: No way! You think she knows?

Marinette: I doubt it. Alya's always jumping to conclusions before she has her facts straight.

Tikki: But just in case...

Marinette: No worries Tikki. I got it covered.

(Marinette tries to call Alya, but there is no signal.)

Marinette: Dang. No signal.

(She goes to the balcony to see if there is any signal, but sees a man working on the cell tower.)

Civilian: Sorry, miss. Cell tower maintenance. The whole neighbourhood's down. No signal for the next hour!

Tikki: Come on, Marinette. Try again later. Let's head down and finish your homework.

*******

Chloé: Hey there! Hi! You look totally fab! Uh, no, not you. Hey, it's still a month from Halloween, you know?

Nino: You need to have your head examined. If she's a superhero, then I'm the Wizard of Oz.

Alya: I'm telling you, she's Ladybug!

Nino: Can you prove it?

Alya: I will Now don't mess up your lines. (She pushes Nino to the lockers.)

Nino: (sees Chloé) Oh, uhhh... Ladybug! Look over there!

Chloé: Uhh, what kind of lame joke is this?

Nino: Uhh, well, that was... Did you see Ladybug? Isn't she amazing? I wonder who she really is.

Chloé: Uhh... up too late DJ-ing, Nino? Obviously, you didn't get your beauty sleep.

(Alya takes a photo of Chloé's locker.)

Sabrina: Uh... Chloé! Alya's looking in your locker!

Alya: Uhh... that's a lie! I so was not! (Kim steals Alya's phone.)

Alya: Hey! Give it back!

Chloé: (sees the photo) Who's the little liar now?

*******

Chloé: She's guilty of invasion of privacy! I have proof!

Alya: What?! Seriously! All I did was take a measly photo!

Mr. Damocles: I'm sorry, Chloé. But there's no school policy on invasion of privacy.

Chloé: Then... then breaking and entering!

Alya: I didn't break into her locker! It was open!

Mr. Damocles: And nothing was stolen?

Chloé: Only my very soul! My locker is my secret garden! He who enters uninvited burglarizes my inner being and steals my life force! (cries)

Mr. Damocles: Right. An hour of detention for you, Alya.

Chloé: Are my ears failing me? Did I hear you're giving one miserable hour of detention to a... a heinous criminal? Sabrina!

Sabrina: The school rules clearly state that any student guilty of theft should be suspended for one full week.

Mr. Damocles: Yes, but she's hardly stole anything.

Chloé: I'm not sure that my father would share your point of view. (prepares to call her father)

Mr. Damocles: Uhhh, well, now, Chloé, let's not bother your father, I mean, the honourable Mayor with a minor locker situation...

(Chloé starts calling her father.)

Mr. Damocles: Ehhh... what I mean is, you're suspended for two days, Alya.

Alya: What?! That is so unfair! I am so gonna protest this on the school blog!

Mr. Damocles: (looks at Chloé who's smugly shaking her phone, sighs) The school blog is hereby suspended as well.

Alya: (looks at Chloé angrily) She's no superhero, she's super-psycho!

*******

Marinette: (taps Nino on the shoulder and whispers) Where is she?

Nino: She's been suspended...

Marinette: What?!

Miss Bustier: Marinette, if you're going to come late, would you please do it discretely?

Marinette: Sorry... (whispers to Nino) What happened to her?

Nino: The short story? Accused of breaking into Chloé's locker. I mean, Ladybug's locker...

Marinette: (yells) WHAT?!?

Miss Bustier: shhh!

Adrien: (He whispers to Nino) What are you talking about?

Nino: Exactly what I said, bro. Alya says Chloé is Ladybug! She is crazy!

(Adrien sees Chloé; she winks at him, and he is confused then he turns his head towards his tablet)

*******

Adrien: what if Chloé is Ladybug?

Plagg: (teasing) And it also means you must have a crush on Chloé! (laughs; Adrien grunts in protest)

Adrien: Nah she can't be I've known Chloe all my life I would know if she was ladybug.

*******

Marinette called Alya that night to see how she was doing, 'hey are you ok? I heard what happened,'

'I'm fine just got suspended for two days...I just ... I just want to be a journalist so badly and the lady blog is everything to me that I ended letting my imagination run wild,' she sighed,

'oh, Alya don't worry you'll make a great journalist someday and Chloe isn't ladybug she can't be,'

'I know'

'Are you gonna keep looking?'

Alya sighed, 'I don't know yet I mean I got suspended today worse things could happen if I keep looking,'

'yea be careful alright,'

'yea good night Marinette,'

'good night Alya'

*******

Adrien was about to go to bed that night when he noticed a note on his pillow, 'huh what's this,'

He picked it up and it read, Dear Chat noir, I am the guardian of the miraculous. I have deemed you worthy of the great power of destruction and with great power comes great responsibility. Meet me tomorrow at the Fu Healing Clinic I will teach you what you need to know to win this fight against Hawkmoth.

He looked up surprised, 'Plagg is this real? The guardian? should I go?'

'yea he's real you can trust him he'll help you become the best chat noir you can be,' he said while stuffing cheese down his mouth

'ok thanks, night Plagg,'

*one of the main issues I had with the show was the fact that Fu never trained them and how they both figured out their powers really quickly and also how he only gave Marinette attention in this fic they will be equal as they should have been. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.6K 24
This story takes place after the episode Love Eater. ꧁♔꧂ After Marinette confesses everything about herself to Luka, she finds herself falling in lov...
3.9K 686 17
(FINISHED) (EDITED) Warning will include rape and other possible traumas. Includes swearing. - - The global pandemic is changing everyone's lives. Es...
12.9K 356 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
5K 133 13
Hawkmoth has hatched a new plan to steal the miraculouses and unfortunately it works. How is Marinette going to sort this one out?