A TOWN BUILT UPON LIES ,, wan...

By saturnsbluestar

๐Ÿ–‡ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐Ž๐Ž. ๐€ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ ๐๐”๐ˆ๐‹๐“ ๐”๐๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‘๐—‚๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๏ฟฝ... More

a town built upon lies
000. prologue
act one
001. quite the situation
002. not what it seems
003. repeat after me
004. the magicians

graphics

1.2K 57 48
By saturnsbluestar

{ 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑠 }
This part of my book will be where all of the graphics made for - A Town Built Upon Lies - will live, because honestly, I'm ordering graphics faster than I can find a home for them!

𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑦. .

( cover made by retrobabe- )

This cover was one of the - if not - first graphics I ever ordered! It was like 12 am and I just wanted to see what would happen. God it feels like ages ago but I was so happy that it had got accepted - but now I'm here, and I just feel like my account has grown so much from then!!

( mood board by Andy_bendy27 )

I swear, I literally adore this mood board - like omg Andy stop being so talented and save some for me. But yeah she just did such a good job and really captured the pure essence of Remedy and Pietro's relationship. Bonus points since she literally added what I consider to be references to Edy's powers - anyways, thank you so much darling and know that I love this so so much!!

( streaming gif made by _peachiigloss_ )

This is just stunning, like I'm still in awe! I adore this with my entire heart and Anna did such an incredible job making this beauty! The colors, the gifs, like she literally nailed everything that I asked for plus more. Thank you so so much for making this my love! And anyone who sees this needs to go check out her graphics shop and her whole account as well!!

( mood board made by toxicspiderrr )

Wow just whoa. This is so pretty and bright! I really love the filters and ugh it all just looks perfect! Kayden oml I adore this so much, even though it does hurt my eyes. But being bright is definitely a good thing in my books! But thank you so much love, ily <3

( mood board made by chloebelova )

Chloe was honestly such a sweetheart for making one of her beautiful graphics as a gift for me! I absolutely adore this with all my being! I mean the colors are incredible and all the pictures are so stunning! Chloe, ilysm and thank you again for making this, it really made my entire day!

( gif made by -anakxn )

To start off, how could I not love this? The coloring is gorgeous as always and I love how it matches the cover that you've made! You did just as I asked and I will always be amazed by you pure talent and skill! Thank you so much for making this beauty for me, my love! I am so grateful for you and ilysm <3

( gif made by bxtterflxs )

Can we all just take this time to admire Kay's gifs. They're all just so pretty and the talent is impeccable! I really really love this, and you could never image how much I admire you! The gifs are so nice and fit together so perfectly, and just like the others the coloring is beautiful! This was just another one of Kat's gifts and I swear I am so lucky, so thank you so much for this my love!

𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 853 23
โฑ http:หšโ™กforgotten_world! หšห‘ุ˜ โšฐ๏ธ ยทหš โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ dead or alive โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Juniper Lea had been Wanda's best friend for life. They will...
56.2K 1.9K 12
โ you say you're just as in the dark as i am. but you're not. you know what's really going on here, don't you? all this pain; all this suffering...
1.1M 26.7K 144
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค." (๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค) ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค'๐ฌ...
31.9K 1.1K 10
โ–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’†๐’. ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ฝ. โช สธแต’แต˜ สฐแตƒแต›แต‰โฟ'แต— หขแต‰แต‰โฟ แต—สฐแต‰ สฐแต˜โฟแตแต‰สณ แตแตƒแตแต‰หข โซ ยทหš เผ˜ แง เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ•ฐโ”€โž› ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, she fell for the speedster, rapidly โช ๐–บ๐—€๏ฟฝ...