Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

Galing kay greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... Higit pa

Beta With Benefits
Hot Smirk
I Know
You Remind Me Of Me
Sex List
Hugs
Not To Me It Isn't.
Another One
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Same Old Max
Forgiveness
Until April
Predictable
Stupid Smirk
Relief
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

Lucky

508 21 3
Galing kay greeniesdeadpool

"God is it your turn to drive yet. I really can't be bothered." I complained every ten minuites and Scott gave me the same reaction every time. He silently shook his head.

"Why are you being so silent Scotty?" I asked him and I turned my head to look at him as he pointed back to the road trying to make sure I don't crash this piece of crap.

"Please focus on the road before you kill us." Scott warned me and I scoffed at him. "You mean kill me and Stiles. You'd heal."

I stated and Scott just nodded along. "Yeah but it would suck if we didn't have the annoying stilinski twins with us."

"Aww you would miss me." I grinned towards him as he nodded smiling back. "Course I would."

"Hey since Stiles is finally asleep and you finally got the dick drawing of your face.." I stoped fiddling around trying to find my marker but I couldn't look anywhere else but the road.

"We're not drawing on his face Max." Scott told me ruining the fun and I just groaned. "Your no fun."

"Hey Max." Scott said with a friendly calming tone. "Yeah Scotty?"

"Are you happy, with Brett?" Scott asked me out of the blue  and I nodded. Why the hell would he ask me that. "Of course I am. He's amaizing. Why?" I asked him and he lightly huffed.

"This to do with Kira?" I asked him and he shook his head. "No, yeah. Kinda." Make up your mind Scotty.

"Do you ever think about Aiden when your with Brett?" Scott asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, sadly. But Brett's okay with that. He understands." I told him realising I was lucky to have him and a lot of people in my life.

"Kira's a great girl Scott. I'm sure she understands how hard it is to." I patted his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"I just miss her. Even as a friend."

"Yeah, I know Scotty, I know." I held a sorrowful smile and he placed his hand on top of mine as I leaned on his shoulder.

"I'm worried about Stiles."

"So am I." Scott nodded along as he turned his head to look back at a snoring Stiles and he turned his head back to look towards me.

"He's been through so much. His ADHD and his anxiety don't make it any easier on him either. Or the fact there was something for tiling his body about a year ago. I just want to make sure he's not going through anything alone."

I really care about him. I love my brother more than anyone. Even though we show it through our  insane amount of bickering.

"He's not alone, he has you. If anything you should be worrying about yourself. Max you've been through a lot-"

"Can we stop making this about me!" I yelled but not loud enough to wake stiles up. He's sort of a deep sleeper which confuses me because he can't sleep without his pillow.

"Sorry, I just really hate it."

"Maybe you wanna focus on everyone else so you don't have to focus on yourself." Scott suggested acting like he knew me that well.

I hate when Scott's smart enough to figure things out. Because that means he wants to help me, and I hate that people need to help me. I can help myself.

Have you not seen my badass skills.

I stopped the car pulling over to the side of the road and it was time to switch over. Driving is way to tiring. Stiles immediately woke up after we stopped moving and he groaned stretching.

Scott walked out and Stiles followed him jumping out and they both looked back at me waiting for me to join them. "Fuck no, I'm staying in the jeep."

They both expected me to say that so hey stepped aside and I heard mutters coming from them. God they have so much gossip. How much do guys actually talk.

"I'm the one who's constantly putting you guys in danger. The one risking your lives for people you don't even know. It should've been me."

I popped my head out the window and the both yelled scared as hell. "God you guys are babies." I scoffed at the pair of their weak asses.

"And Scott. Learn not to play the martyr all the time, it's not like you force us to save people. We do it because we want to. Now stop gossiping and drive." I told them trying to give an inspirational speech.

Look, scolding people is the best I got. At least it's a motivator for some.

"Hey wait did you guys see that?" Scott pointed to a distance and I looked at him confused. "Well your not driving because your definitely seeing things-"

I cut myself of as I saw a flash of light from a distance and I raised my eyes. "You think that's-"

"Kira." Scott stated and I nodded. "I thought her name was Kara?" I said sarcastically and I let out a laugh as they both starred at me with judged looks.

"Right, I'll just shut up."

"Okay Max! I officially give you permission to use any weapons you possibly have!" Stiles yelled at me all freaked out as we started to approach these naked leather wearing ladies.

"Pfft like I need your permission."

I jumped out the keep along with Scott and I held up my Chinese ring daggers twirling them around with mt fingers and I threw one at one of the ladies thighs.

"Go!" I yelled at Kiras mom as Kira was already in the jeep. "Max! Get in!" Scott yelled and I ran inside half sitting on Kiras moms lap and I managed to jump in the back.

One of the worst ideas. Why you ask?
Maybe because Scott and Kira are literally eating each others faces of.

"Everyone okay?" Stiles asked and he looked back at me sat awkwardly and Scott and Kira having a full make out session.

"You came back for me. I love you so much." Kira said and they kissed again continuing on and I decided to look out the window.

What a pretty abandoned dessert view.

"Ugh, love." I muttered.

"Don't you have a boyfriend that you love?" Stiles said and I raised my eyes at him.

"Don't you still love a girl you've been crushing on since the third grade?" I said and Stiles looked back at me his face completely red.

"God it's gonna be a long ride home." Stiles stated huffing and I looked over at Scott and Kira.

"Tell me about it."

All I want is my bed. Spent god knows how long in a over heated jeep with two sweaty guys and one demonic fox along with a 900 year old woman.

What the hell has my life turned into.

I twisted my handle and I let my shoulders slowly fall already relaxing as I walked into my room. I looked over to my bed and my mood was instantly raised.

"Miss me?" He grinned. He sat on the bed with his stupid preppy grin. I walked over to him placing my lips intop of his wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Fuck no. I was only gone for a little." I told him trying my best not to show him that I missed him and he just grinned shaking his head.

"You missed me idiot." He grinned like a dick head and I laughed a little shaking my head. "Please preppy. Me miss you?"

"Ugh love." I've heard that tone before. Just not from the same voice. I turned my head to Stiles standing in the door way.

"Your just jelous." I stated and I wasn't wrong. Him and Malia did make a good couple though. I gotta admit it.

"That I can't disagree with." Stiles admitted agreeing with me.

"You guys look like crap." Brett muttered and I just rubbed my clothes against his face even more. "And you smile like it to." He groaned trying to get away from me.

"On that note. I take dibs on first in the shower!"

Stiles ran and I couldn't even be bothered chasing after him.

"Have you eaten?" Brett asked me and I nodded. "Okay are you lying because you can control your heartbeat now-"

"Dude, I've eaten. I slept more than anyone. And if anything I want to sleep more. So please just be the amaizing boyfriend that you already are, and stay the night with me."

I lay my head in the cuff of his shoulder already feeling my eyes slowly drift and I felt him slowly wrap his hands around my waist pulling me closer slowly laying us down.

"You wanna shower in the morning instead?" Brett asked and I nodded feeling my eyes already drift. "I love you preppy."

I mumbled hearing my tired voice ring through my ears. "Love you to idiot." He pressed his lips slowly against my forehead.

God I don't deserve this dick head.

"God I really do stink like shit."

"Jesus Christ how many bodies are there?"

I looked at the police officers wheeling in loads of bodies. Well it's what Argent found. Turns out he's staying. Which means more training for me. Which means I can get my anger out by kick boxing.

"Argent said that you guys might know what this thing is." Dad said already assuming that we have our theories. We do.

"We've got a theory." Scott stated. "It's a slightly terrifying theory." Stiles added.

"At least its something." I said trying to be positive.

"We'll the ME said the victims were killed somewhere then dumped in those tunnels." Dad informed us and Scott's tiny brain was already working.

"Hey what if the dread doctors are hiding their bodies?" Scott turned to looked at us. Well that would be the only valid reason.

"Why would they do that?" Kira asked and I forgot she was here for a second. I mean she's very quiet. No wonder barley any of us knew her name when she first came.

"Maybe their covering for it.Protecting it like a parent would." Stiles referred and I nodded. "Yeah like how dad protected you with-"

Stiles didn't let me finish my sentence as he placed his hand over my mouth and I rolled my eyes at him.  And I also bit his hand.

"What exactly are they protecting?" Dad asked and I looked over at Scott. He should tell him since he plays the alpha role here.

"A werewolf."

"It's called the beast." Kira said and I nodded. "Of Gevaudan." I finished her sentence.

"We know terrifying." Stiles said.

"Well we gotta figure out what to call Parrish because it looks like his dream is coming through."

"Well it was fun talking to you dad but we gotta go pretend to be normal teenagers whilst we have like a bagajillion things to worry about."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

457K 15K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
521K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...
8.5K 466 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
1.5K 53 11
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...