i'm going to a boarding schoo...

By bloodymoonrose

More

i'm going to a boarding school to see my brothers chapter 2
i'm going to a boarding school to see my brothers ch 3
chapter 4

i'm going to a boarding school to see my brothers

2.9K 15 4
By bloodymoonrose

I’M GOING TO SEE MY BROTHERS AND COUSINS AT AN ALL BOYS BORDING SCHOOL FOR DELINQUENT VMPS, DMS AND WLFS, DID I MENTION GREATGRANDPA OWNS IT??? OH AND I HAVE A SECRET!!

Chapter 1

Angelique Blackblood is a girl with a secret………she’s dieing. What’s so unusual about this you ask??? I’ll tell you she’s the only human in her family. You see her family is made out of demons, vampires, werewolves and half breeds between the 3. so why is she human you ask?? That’s easy because 10-15 generations ago was that if there shall ever be twins  that are boy and girl only on e shall live the other shall die. And it has always been like that ever since, but Angelique is the exception. She made it through birth, but she had cancer ever since she was born. Now she’s on her way to this boarding school for delinquents because: a) she made quite a mess back home; b) because the family decided that it’s time she met her brothers and cousins and c) because she may find a way to be saved at this school.

            ANGELIQUE’S P.O.V.

Hi I’m Angelique Blackblood, I’m 16 years old and it’s a miracle I’ve lived this long. I’ve had cancer since birth, that has never bothered me. That’s why I live the way that I do! I’m in a gang with my best friends, that’s guy friends, I don’t actually have girlfriends. I get into fights and 99% of the time they’re not human. I know because none of my best friends are human nor are any of my relatives. I’m the only human in the family, my family is made out of demons, vampires, werewolves and half breeds between the 3. I’m human because of a curse and it’s because of the same curse that I’m dieing. You see 10-15 generations ago one of my ancestors angered someone very powerful and that someone cursed the whole family so that if there should ever be twins one boy and one girl only one would survive birth and it has always been that way. Well until I came along, I have a twin brother that’s vampire. Since it was a miracle I survived birth, even though I have cancer the adults of the family decided to keep me a secret from the children in the family. And since I was mostly in the hospital that wasn’t hard to do. I’ve always known what my family was and none of the adults minded that I’m human. So now I’m on my way to the airport to get into the school’s private jet to go to my great grandfather’s boarding school for delinquents, that is delinquent vampires, demons, werewolves and half breeds between the 3. I’ve been sent there to meet my brothers and cousins. And well great grandpa has a theory that if I’m turned into a vampire by my soul mate I’ll be completely healthy and I’ll break the curse at the same time. Me and great grandpa made a deal he told everyone at the school that I don’t know anything about all the supernatural stuff and the longer it stays that way the better, but for this little advantage I have to tell my brothers and cousins that I’m dieing myself. I don’t know how or when I’ll tell them, but I know I eventually have to. We arrived at the airport.

“Come on honey!” mom said.

“I’m coming.” I said.

We took my 7 suitcases and went to boarding after we ditched the suitcases.

“Bye honey, have fun!” mom said.

“Bye sweetie don’t destroy the place!” dad said.

I hugged them both and waved goodbye to them as I boarded. Of course the moment I stepped n the jet everyone turned their heads and looked at me. This was expected because above all I’m the only girl in a plane full of guys. I walked to the back of the plane and the whispers began, I may not be able to make out what they are saying, but that doesn’t mean I don’t hear them whisper. I found some empty seats in the back and sat down in the one next to the window. I wanted to look outside. I put my earphones in my ears and turned my iPod on, the plane took off. I was looking out the window when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, turning the volume on my iPod down.

“Yes?” I said.

“Hi, my name’s Wes! What’s yours?” a guy with crystal blue eyes and dirty shaggy blond hair asked.

“Hi Wes, I’m Angelique!” I said smiling.

“I’m Casey!” said a guy with brown short hair and green eyes.

“I’m Dave.” said a guy with emo style brown hair with blond streaks and blue eyes.

“I’m Danny!” said a guy with dark green hair and golden eyes.

I just smiled at them and then this guy with black hair with red streaks and the most luring silver eyes I’ve ever seen sat in front of me glaring at me. I looked at him confused, he looks like a bad boy all in black and all that.

“Oh don’t mind Derek, he’s always angry.” Wes said.

I nodded, they all sat around me. So I guess they are my escorts to school. Well at least they are all different, I can tell that Derek and Dave are vampires, Wes and Casey are werewolves and Danny’s a demon. This is going to be soo much fun!!! I can’t wait to see my brothers and cousins, they were just told of m existence last week. What wouldn’t I have given to see their faces when they found out, especially the one of my twin. We played cards and talked about cars the whole flight. And Derek kept glaring at me, what the hell is his dam problem???!! The flight attendant announced that we would arrive in half an hour, I felt a cough come and I excused myself from the guys and went into the restroom, I turned my iPod on speaker and turned it loud enough so that none could hear me cough and I began to cough. I coughed for 10 whole minutes and to my luck I didn’t cough blood, otherwise they would know. I let my hair loose and made it look good and I went back to my seat, with my iPod turned off of course. The guys looked at me like I did something, but I shrugged it off. That reminds me because of these 5 I didn’t get the chance to fly the plane. Oh well…..it’s too late now. I sighted and looked at the window, I felt everyone look at me so I turned.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” they all said.

Never mind! We landed like 20 minutes later and I had convinced the guys to help me with my suitcases.

“Dam girl!” Derek muttered, but I heard him.

We got off the plane and I saw great grandpa and I let go of my 2 suitcases that I had in my hands and ran to him and hugged him tightly. I feel soo at peace and happy all of a sudden, he always makes me feel like that.

“Hello dean!” the guys said as they put down my suitcases near us.

“Hello, I hope you had a good flight!” great grandpa Aaron said.

“Yeah!” I said smiling like an idiot.

That’s when I hear footsteps, I looked behind great grandpa Aaron and saw my brothers and cousins casually walking towards us. I let go of great grandpa Aaron and sit next to him. The guys look at me confused.

“You must be Angelique!” one of my brothers or cousins said from behind us.

“Hello!” I said turning around and facing them smiling.

Their jaws literary dropped. It’s so fucking funny!!!!!! I was about to laugh when my cell phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and answered it.

“Yes.” I said.

“Why the hell didn’t you tell us you were leaving???” yelled an angry Scar at me.

“Well first of al it as short notice and secondly……” I said as I saw everyone gawking at me and my conversation.

Okay??! This feels weird.

“You left us!!!!” a crying Jesse said on the other end.

This really isn’t the place for this conversation.

“I’ll call you once I get to my room okay?” I said.

“Fine you’ve got 20 minutes tops!” Scar said angry.

“Okay.” I said sighting and hung up.

“Who was that?” Wes asked curious.

“Scar, right?” Aaron said.

“Who else would be yelling at me 5 minutes after I got here?!” I said smiling.

“Are you sure?” Aaron asked.

“Yeah don’t worry about it.” I said smiling.

Aaron sighted.

“So who are they?” my cousin Jake asked.

I already know who who is, but they don’t know that.

“My new friends, right?” I said looking at the guys smiling.

“Yeah!” they all said nodding, everyone of them happy, except Derek he’s still glaring at me.

“So where am I staying?” I asked getting cold.

Dam great grandpa Aaron!!! Why did he have to build a school here where it’s freezing cold????? I began to shiver.

“Well you’re staying with us.” my brothers and my cousins said all happy.

I already knew that! After all I asked before coming here just to be sure that great grandpa Aaron didn’t put me in a room with who knows what. I’m glad that I’m staying with them. Jake pulled me into a hug, he’s soo warm.

“Then I guess we’ll see you around.” Danny said.

“Sure thing!” I said ginning.

He blushed and the guys left as did great grandpa Aaron.

“Come on lets go.” Jeremy one of my brothers said.

I nodded, they took my suitcases and before I knew it Jake had picked me up in his arms bridal style. We walked to the dorms and I snuggled into Jake. I can’t help it, I’m cold and he’s so warm. Okay so I guess it’s about time I say something about my brothers and cousins. So here it goes I have 3 older brothers + my twin and 5 cousins. My cousins are Hunter, he’s the oldest one, he’s 210 years old, he’s a demon, he has short red hair and black eyes; Jake is 170 years old, he’s also a demon, he has brown eyes and golden hair; Andy is a werewolf, he’s 109 years old, he’s got dark brown hair and green eyes; Craig is a vampire, he’s 107 years old, he’s got medium long dark blue hair with silver streaks, all natural and his eyes are safire blue; and Gary he’s a half breed, half vampire half werewolf, he’s 102 years old, he’s got blond hair with light green streaks, all natural of course and his eyes are like 2 pools of amber. I really like Gary’s eyes. My brothers are: Jeremy, he’s a demon, he has silver-blue hair with green streaks and dark blue eyes with green fleaks; Cole is a werewolf, he’s got silver-blue hair with orange streaks and his eyes are dark blue with orange fleaks; Jack is a vampire, he has silver-blue hair with black streaks and his eyes are dark blue with black fleaks, they are all triplets and the’re 18 years old. And lastly is my twin brother Colin, he’s a vampire, 16 just like me, he’s got silver hair with teal green streaks and his eyes are purple. Even though we’re twins we don’t look the same, I have long curled silver hair with light purple streaks and my eyes are teal green. We arrived at our dorm room, well actually the whole floor is ours.

“Here we are.” Cole said opening the 2 big wooden doors.

I look at our dorm room and it’s great!! I love it!!! I grin widely!!!

“She likes it!” Colin announced.

“So who is who??” I asked.

“I’m Jake….” Jake said.

“I’m Hunter.” Hunter said.

“I’m Andy.” Andy said.

“I’m Craig.” Craig said.

“I’m Gary.” Gary said.

The triplets looked at each other and grinned. So they are going to switch?! I suspected as much. I know this because 2 of my bffs are twins and they like to switch, but I can always tell.

Continue Reading