𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄✯ jack...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🦋 ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒍�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐knives up
𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐wings and things
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐protector
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐ school & fools
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ࿐spirit world
𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐in pain
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐ he's not god
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧࿐uncle adam
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘࿐sympathies
𝗧𝗘𝗡࿐lucifer's here
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 ༄
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐high school
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐momma kelly
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐the nephilim
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ soulmate?
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐burgers & beers
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ one step closer
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐family therapy
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐back in reality
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬࿐abandonment
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐mommy
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐sadistic
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐failing her
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐denial
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘࿐partners
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐fieldtrips

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘࿐ wolfed out

2.3K 92 0
By amethystcherries

"𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

               AURORA FLATTENED OUT HER BLAZER, as she walked around the hospital while her family and Mick were interrogating the mother of the daughter who was potentially attacked by a werewolf.

The teenager went to the vending machine and bought herself several Almond Joy's as she was making her way back to the room her dad was in.

"I'm just glad the FBI is here, not those crazies." Aurora walked into her family and the mother they were interrogating. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, curious about what she walked into.

"Crazies?" Aurora questioned, Dean and Sam's attention now on her.

"Bigfoot truthers. Calling, sending e-mails. They thought Hayden was...Like I said. Crazy." The Winchester's stared at each other with knowing looks.

"Some girl even came by here saying she was from the Fish and Wildlife Service. Barely as old as Hayden. I mean, like I'm gonna buy that." Aurora had a clear idea of who this person was and a smirk formed on the edge of her lips.

"You remember what she looked like?"

"Yeah. Blonde. Bad attitude. I actually – I have her card right here." Dean was about to take the card, but Aurora beat him to it.

"Looks like we have a call to make."

When they left the hospital, Aurora decided to dial the number that Mrs. Foster gave her. The phone rang a few times before she finally got an answer from the all familiar blonde.

"Hello? Uh, this is Agent Beatrice Quimby."

"Hey Atomic Blonde, Charlize Theron called, she says she wants her wig back." Dean gave his daughter a proud smirk when Aurora referenced the movie, but Sam on the other hand, had a clueless look on his face.

"Mhmm, hi, Rory."

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

After Dean, Sam, and Aurora caught up with Claire, they all decided to part ways to figure out more about this peculiar case. Dean was with Mick and Aurora was with Sam and Claire.

Despite Sam's dismay, Aurora and Claire went inside the high school to question kids who would have potential connections with the case they were currently working on.  The two teenage girls walked outside the school and saw Sam leaning on the side of Claire's car.

"Okay, but if that wasn't my uncle, doesn't he look like a kidnapper?"

"Oh, definitely," Claire agreed with the Winchester. The pair laughed as they walked closer to Sam.

"I was kidding before, but you really do look like a creeper," Claire said spoke with a chuckle, an additional laugh from Aurora.

"Funny, how did it go?"

"BFF found. Beans spilled. Hayden was hooking up with this older guy on the DL, and she was really into him, but he was a total stalker. Texting constantly, ultra possessive. Skeeved her friend out so much she narc'd to Hayden's brother," Claire said with Aurora nodding her head in agreeance.

"Guess that explains why he was there."

"We did good, right?"

Claire and Aurora were walking back to the car when Sam started to interrogate the blonde about how Jody thought she was at college. The two started to form an argument, leaving an awkward Aurora between them, knowing this wasn't her place.

"You know what? Screw you. I'm so sick of you guys dive-bombing my life, pretending as you care."

"We do care."

"Then stop treating me like a kid."

"Then stop acting like one." When Sam said this, Aurora knew her uncle messed up. She saw the look on Claire's face fall and she was hurt.

Claire started to walk away, her heels heavy on her feet. Aurora gave her uncle a pointed look then ran after her, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"Claire wait!"

Aurora finally caught up with her when they reached a baseball field at the school.

"Hey Claire, he didn't me-"

Before Aurora could say anything else, Claire put a hand over her mouth, sensing that the two girls weren't alone. Aurora slowly started to grab the blade that was placed behind her waist belt and soon enough, a masked person swung at the girls.

They both dodged the hits that the perpetrator attempted to throw at them. Aurora didn't get much training, since Dean still saw her as his little girl, but eventually, Aurora picked up on a few things over the years after going on hunts with her family.

Aurora swung her blade at the man and almost got him, but then he grabbed her arm and twisted it, making her drop the knife as she screamed in pain.

"No, Aurora!" Even though the two teenage girls would trash talk about each other jokingly, Claire genuinely did care for Aurora and they were very close. Claire was pretty much the sister either of them never had.

The man was on top of Aurora and he bit into her shoulder blade, making her release a scream of excruciating pain. Her vision started to blur and the last thing she saw was Claire being tackled, the man biting into her as well.

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

"Aurora, hey flower, wake up." Aurora fluttered her eyes open, her blurred vision still unable to focus, but she was stable enough to know that Sam was currently holding her.

"Uncle Sammy?"

"Hey, honey, I'm here you're okay."

"Wait-wait, what about Cla-" Sam cut off his niece telling her that Claire was bitten, but she was also okay.

Sam took the two barely conscious girls back to the car and he sped off maniacally back to the hotel with the two girls he cares about deeply,  bitten by a werewolf.

Dean was the first to see the two deprived girls as they stumbled into the hotel room. Dean immediately grabbed Aurora out of Sam's grip and internally cursed at the sight of her.

Eventually, both Aurora and Claire were cleaned up and wrapped in bandages, sitting on the edge of the beds.

"H-How long do we have until..." Aurora looked at Claire and they both had sorrowful smiles on their faces. Claire felt horrible for dragging Aurora into this, thinking it was her fault that she got bit, but Aurora reassured her that none of it was on her.

"Sometimes it takes a full moon. Sometimes it just takes time."

"Hey. Hey, listen to me. Look, nobody said this was gonna be easy, okay? But you can live with this," Dean said to Claire then turned to Aurora, him now talking to her. "Same for you, baby, we're going to be there for you all the time, Uncle Sammy and I will help you."

"Daddy, no." Silence filled the room, Dean giving his daughter a confused look.

"What do you mean "no?""

"I mean that...there is no way I will be able to hold this together. My mind breaks every time I lose someone and that wall in my head is crumbling apart. Maybe it's for the better, for you and for Sammy." Aurora barely whispered the last part of her sentence, but it was audible enough for Dean to hear and it shattered his heart.

"Baby, do you have any idea how broken I would be if I lost you? Son of a bitch, I'd rather die over and over again instead of seeing a gravestone with your name carved in it." Tears started to descend on Dean's cheeks, making Aurora cry as well.

"Hey guys, there may be another way. There's – there's the blood therapy that you talk about." Sam pointed to Mick.

"I told you, it doesn't work."

"It says right here, uh, 1 out of 9 test subjects was cured."

"Cured?" Aurora and Claire questioned simultaneously.

Mick started to explain how the British Men of Letters tested on rodents and only once with humans which ended with the fatal trial of them dying an excruciating death.

"Okay good, let's try it again. Second time's a charm," Aurora said as Claire agreed with her.

"Hey, no, no. None of you don't get a vote in this. Especially you, Rory, I'm your father."

"Dad, if you don't let me do this, then I will never forgive you." Aurora had a look on her face Dean never saw before with him. Seriousness. He hated to admit it, but his daughter was growing up and he would eventually be walking her down the aisle, even then, she would always be his baby.

Dean gave in and both of the teenagers were going to go through with the cure. Dean and Sam both left to find the ingredients for the cure as Aurora and Claire stayed behind with Mick.

"I'm sorry about this, Rory, I never meant for you-"

"Claire, it's okay. It's not your fault, okay. If we don't make it out of this, then we go down together." The two smiled at each other with comfortable silence, but then that was intruded when the man who attacked them kicked down the doors of their hotel room.

The man attacked Mick, knocking him out, then socked both Claire and Aurora in the faces, blackness filling their vision as well.

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Aurora noticed she was tied to a wooden pole, Claire to the left of her, the man invading her personal space.

"Son of a bitch get away from her." Aurora didn't notice it, but her eyes started to glow green, her anger consuming her. Barging through the door revealed Sam, Dean, and Mick, with Sam tackling the werewolf and Dean went up to untie the girls, but he hesitated as he saw their glowing iridescent green eyes.

"Baby? Claire?" Both of them forcefully broke their restraint from the ropes and Aurora attacked Dean, Claire attacking Mick.

"Baby, I don't want to hurt-"

Aurora punched Dean square in the face, stars surrounding his vision. "Whew, well that's my girl. Maybe we should spar a few rounds after this is over." When they took down the werewolf that turned the girls, the three men immediately held them down, pushing in the syringe filled with the cure in their bodies.

Both Claire and Aurora were breathing heavy, the transition coursing through their bodies. Once the pain stopped, the two teenagers were knocked out, barely a breath in sight.

Dean, Sam, and Mick started to worry immensely as the girls did not show any motion of life. But soon enough, Claire opened her eyes, with Aurora afterwords.

"Dad, I'm still going to take you up on that fight."

Everyone in the room released a stifled laugh as Dean hugged his daughter tightly, relieved that she was okay. He soon hugged Claire, relieved that she was healed as well.

Both Aurora and Claire were okay and that's all that mattered.

eeeek wow i posted three days in a row haha. but i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! please comment and vote <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 2.5K 34
❝ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ... sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ. ɪ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ, sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ...
13.2K 311 55
Mackenzie gets brought into a world she'd never thought she'd be a part of, and she couldn't be happier. All her dreams are coming true. She's meetin...
14.7K 164 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬�...
18.4K 522 42
This is a Jensen x Reader You are struggling with mental health issues after something drastic happens to you and your family and to your surprise yo...