๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

2.1K 60 110
By funnyfairies

——————

                                    ——————
NEW YORK CITY
FRIDAY, APRIL 19TH
7:20 P.M.

SONG SUGGESTION: I'd Rather Be With You-Bootsy Collins

There you were, bags packed and everything, waiting to tell New York goodbye. You loved the city, and planned on visiting it in the future. But, it was time to go. Annie was at the airport, waiting just in case the plane left "early." She always does this, but always ends up having to wait longer what she has to.

You never texted Eren, afraid of the consequences that would come with it. He was the first thing in your mind, you just couldn't bring yourself to do it. What if it was a mistake? Your future is on the line and one mistake on your part could ruin everything. It was a dick move to leave without saying anything, but Eren did it too, so you thought it was fine.

You wondered what he was doing, knowing him he was probably doing work. He was always working on something for school, you loved that he was a hard worker. Maybe if you left in silence, he wouldn't try reaching out. It seemed like the best option in your mind.

You put your bags in the back in the car, thinking back to Saturday night. You shook the thought from your mind and shut the door, getting into the drivers side. It would be a short drive to the airport, but there would be a long wait for your flight. You weren't feeling much music, you wanted to be kept alone with your thoughts.

Bad idea.

Five minutes into the car ride, you wanted to rip your ears out from listening to the thoughts on your mind, they were all about him. You turned on the radio, greeted with shitty mainstream music. As soon as you got to a red light, you plugged your phone to the aux and clicked on a random playlist, Dark Red started to play.

The world really must be against you right now, you stopped looking at the road for a moment and changed the song, the car behind you honking like crazy when you started going under the speed limit.

They passed on your side, sticking their middle finger your way. Yeah, yeah you looked at your phone, big deal. You glued your eyes back onto the road and continued on your path. The roads were busy and packed, making it almost impossible to get to your destination.

But when you did get to the airport, it took you forever to find a parking spot. You parked by Annie's car, grabbing your bags. You were being weighed down the whole walk to the entrance, your back was hurting, along with your legs and arms. You pushed through it though and reached the check in area.

You watched your bags go through the conveyor belt, you wondered where your bags went after they disappeared. Moving on, you went to security, obviously passing it.

You had your ticket in hand, going to your designated gate. Annie was sitting with her phone held closely to her ear, cursing whoever was on the other side of the phone off. She looked like she was having a heated conversation, full of arguments.

When she saw you, she hung up and placed her phone down, gesturing to the empty seat next to her that had her purse on it. You assumed she saved the spot for you.

"Who were you talking to?" You slouched in the chair, watching some of the other passengers board their planes. There were a mix of families, duos, and a few people going solo. In the very back of the line of people, a couple stood out. The guy had his hand on the girl's head, resting there as they laughed with each other, which followed up with them kissing one another. Ouch.

A pant of sadness hit you, and you turned back to Annie, who had her eyes on her phone once more, her face was heated. She tapped quickly and forcefully at whoever she was talking to.

"Just some agent that wants me to come in for a interview, I swear I've told them no like a hundred times." The agent called her once more, Annie started flipping out, using her hands to talk as she spoke, even though the agent couldn't see what she was doing.

Your phone was barely making it because it was on ten percent, so you couldn't get on it. Your portable charger was in your bag. You sat back in the chair and closed your eyes, the sound of children running around the area, Annie right by you, and the parents of their children telling them to cut it out were all you could make out.

It must be nice, having a family like that.

You never had a close-knit family, so you were always by yourself or with Annie, but Annie had her own family and different friends than you.You would even go as far to say that you were jealous of Annie when it came to relatives. She was the one who always was out at family events, celebrating holidays with them. While you were usually on your own on those days. It wasn't until later in high school when you started getting involved with her family.

But still, it was still hard on you, as a young child to spend most of your time alone. You didn't have the power to change that, so you had to deal with it. You felt like a burden to her family a lot, but they constantly reassured you that it was fine with them that you stayed with them sometimes.

So here you were, about to go "home" to a place that you really didn't have a family at. Sure, your parents were there, but it didn't really count anymore.The only place that really felt like home was with him. He was your safe space, your comfort.

Song Suggestion: Chasing Pavements- Adele
:-)

"Calling all passengers for the 8:00 flight from New York to Toronto." The intercom came on, making the announcement a few times before it cut off. Annie collected her purse and started walking to the gate, while you trudged behind the crowd of people in front of you trying to get to the plane.

You reached the gate, being the last one in the line of people. You stopped before walking past the threshold, looking behind you. You were about to make a huge decision. Did you really want to go back? The flight attendant checked her watch before looking back up to you.

"Ma'am, are you boarding the plane?"

You bit the inside of your mouth and stared back at her, your heart pumping like crazy. Your body became sweaty, and your thoughts were scattered. Your phone became blazing in your hands, almost slipping out from your sweaty palms.

"No...I'm not." And with that, you turned around and headed for your car, the wind blowing against your skin, messing up your hair as well. Your body was numb, but still moved. The gate closed, and you knew there was no turning back from this.

Once you searched the parking lot and found your car, your fished your keys out from your pocket, almost dropping them repeatedly from your nerves. You sat in the car, hoping and hoping that your phone wouldn't die on you.

You had his address written in your notes, and thank the heavens that you actually saved it.

"Come on,come on, come on." You whispered to yourself, waiting for the app to pop up, the cellular data was shit, but you would have to make do with it. Your notes came up and you switched through your hundreds of files, finding his address.

You were bombarded with texts from Annie asking where you were, or where you went. You ignored all of them and typed the address into your GPS, the directions coming up in an instant.

This better be worth it.

                                     ——————
EREN'S POV: 3RD PERSON
8:48 P.M.

Eren lost most of his hope, you never called or texted him all week. He took it as a sign that you didn't actually care for him anymore. Well, you made your choice. Eren still had some sort of fiery hope inside of him that told him that there was a possible chance, but nothing happened.

This week wasn't his best, he slacked in class, missed a few assignments, and he really didn't even bother talking to anyone. His life was going in a downward spiral, and it was getting worse and worse. Each day, a piece of hope would disappear and he was still hanging onto the slightest piece of it.

The girl he loves doesn't love him back. That was all he thought about. Maybe he lost you as soon as he left for school.

All the lights in the house were off, and he laid in his bed. The room being pitch black, he was about to go to sleep. It started thundering, which led to it pouring outside. He wouldn't be surprised if the weather cut out. His eyes shut, and he tried fsllig asleep with the sounds of the rain touching his windows and the wind outside.

As he was in the verge of falling asleep, a noise from the living room started. It was like a pounding noise. He thought it was the rain, so he completely ignored it. That is until, the banging got louder and more consistent. Eren threw the covers from over him and carefully made it towards the door in the living room, which was the entrance to his dorm. His footsteps made creaking noises against the wood floor, there was a coat rack that stood by the door that he would use if someone he didn't know was at the door.

He held onto the coat rack, unlocking the door. As the finally opened the door, he saw you. You stood there, drenched from the rain outside. Your hair made it look like you just took a shower. Your knuckles were red from pounding on the door so much.

"Shut up, don't say anything." You began as soon as he opened his mouth to say something.

"I was a asshole for not trying reach out to you, and I know a apology won't cut it. I was scared, I guess," You continued, "Eren I'm in love with you, and I should have said it earlier. You're the only person I want to be with, and the only person I see myself with. I'd even go as far as pushing aside my job-"

He dropped the coat rack and kissed you. The rest of your words were lost against his mouth, you tangled your fingers in his hair, holding him close to you. Eren was holding you tightly, like the world was about to end and he never wanted to let go. You smelt like rain, and lots of it, but he didn't care.

You body dissolved into his, and a mixture of feelings were being felt. Your veins throbbed and you heart was practically exploding at this point. You felt all of him, and taste the toothepaste in his mouth. His hands travel down your back before he unlocked your lips from yours.

"I love you too Y/N, can we please promise that this won't happen..like ever again?" He stared right into your eyes.

"I know I won't...but what about you?" Your eyes pleading for an answer.

"You have my word, forever."

Forever.

"I'm assuming you need a new pair of clothes?" Eren grabbed your hand, brining you into his dorm.

"Yeah..kind of." Eren turned on the lights to the living room so you could both see. You couldn't really see his face with the darkness of the hallway, but you could see him fully and perfectly.

You had a project due for Tybur Industries as soon as your plane landed, but it looked like you wouldn't be turning it anytime soon. Yeah, you probably would get in loads of trouble for this, although you didn't care. The thought wasn't even present in your mind.

All that mattered was that you were here. Sure, your clothes were drenched and you were uncomfortable, but it worth it. Being here with him was all you needed. Did you make the right choice?

There was no doubt in your mind that you did, and you were set on it. You could picture Annie sitting in her seat trying to reach out to you, but your phone was dead, and you didn't want to answer her right now.

——————
WHOOOHOOOO 💪🏼😈 TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT PEOPLE!!! Both of them will be time jumps. Then..I'm POSSIBLY starting my newest project...

that's right, I might be writing a new book after I'm done with this one 🙌🏻

-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 230 19
โ‰ช โ—ฆ โ– โ—ฆ โ‰ซ โžขDISCONTINUED!! โƒ โžขY/n is a girl 1 year younger than Eren and she i...
99.3K 3.1K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
3.5K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
19.7K 730 30
She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of time, he finds her to be a pain in his a...