Jungle (GxG)(Lesbian Story)

By taylenking

Maxim "The Nox" Nightingale, also known as Noxious is a competitive, untroubled and energetic fighter of the... More

♛ 1
♛ 2
♛ 3
♛ 4
♛ 6
♛ 7
♛ 8
♛ 9
♛ 10
♛ 11
♛ 12
♛ 13
♛ 14
♛ 15
♛ 16
♛ 17
♛ 18
♛ 19
♛ 20
♛ 21
♛ 22
♛ 23
♛ 24
♛ 25
♛ 26
♛ 27
♛ 28
♛ 29
♛ 30
♛ 31
♛ 32
♛ 33
♛ Epilogue

♛ 5

33.9K 1.4K 382
By taylenking

"What is she still doing here," Nash asked as he closed the front door. His whole face was swollen and red. I could swear there was even a dent in his jaw, but that was probably just my ego. The deadbeat father walked over to the living room as Gloria stood up from the couch. He grabbed her by her shirt, and then pushed her. "You're sitting here watching television and talking to her as if she didn't just Walker, Texas Ranger kick me in the God damn face!"

"Don't use God's name in vain," I told him. He then looked over to me. I smiled a bit. He was so irritated. If he laid a hand on me, he knew he'd be worse off than just a kick in the face. "That's really rude of you. Do you know what else is rude of you," I asked as I stepped between him and Gloria. Nash averted his eyes from me and I could tell he was nervous about my next move. I wasn't going to hurt him again, though, as long as he stayed in his lane. "It's rude of you to be a woman-beating fuckboy who has no true regard to take care of his five year old son. Instead, you'd rather stay in the same apartment as him and his mother and eat up all the money that I give to them. But, I've got news for you, Nash. It's over. I don't care if your mother died. You have to go somewhere else, and take your things. Gloria is tired of your shit. Your own son doesn't like you, and I've never been fond of you. So, you can leave now, like a man, willingly or you can leave by getting your unconscious body dragged out of here. Which one?"

Nash stared at the both of us as he began grinding his teeth together. He nodded slowly, before looking away from us. "I'll get my shit," he said simply before brushing past me. I let him walk by and he entered into Gloria's room, where I was sure his belongings resided. I looked over to Gloria who had let out of a deep sigh.

"That wasn't that bad, was it?" She shook her head and gave me a small smile. I walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. She buried her face in my neck and I kissed her shoulder gently. We may have broken up, but of course there was still love there. If it was up to me, then we would still be together but the life in the limelight wasn't something that Gloria wanted. I respected that, and there was no hard feelings. Moving on was just a task that came with life. It was a complicated, tough and unfair task, but there was no need to complain. Life has hit me with so much bullshit. At first, I was almost weak to it, but after a while all the bad shit leaves less of an effect on you. Once you realize everything will get better in a matter of time, no problem seems too haunting. Footsteps were heard and I pulled away from Gloria and looked towards Nash. He had a bag slung over his shoulder. A scowl was on his face as he walked past us. Without a word, he slammed the door behind him. I let out a sigh of relief. I'd be content if I never got to see his face again.

-

After Maxim left, my friends came over. They were all dressed up and ready to go to a party in Upper Manhattan. Supposedly, it was a party being thrown in an apartment by a bunch of college kids that Denim went to school with. The parties Denim dragged me to always ended in a wreck. Something crazy always happened without a doubt. The last time me and my friends went to a party that Denim dragged us to, it got shut down by the police. It was a whole ordeal. Pepper spray was getting pulled out and I even got sprayed. It was the most painful and annoying feeling I've ever felt in my life for forty-five minutes. My eyes weren't the only thing burning, but so was my skin. What pissed me off was that out of all of my friends, I was the only one who was sprayed. Kahlo blamed it on me for not sticking with the crew, but of course, I was still angry. I didn't talk to anyone for the remainder of the night that night. "I shouldn't even be going to this stupid party," I said as I walked out of my bedroom. My friends were all waiting for me in the kitchen, drinking any drop they could find from my liquor cabinet.

My stilettos clicked as I walked into the kitchen and snatched a bottle of rum from Memphis. "Who told you guys to go through my shit," I yelled in her face. She chuckled and I could see that she was already getting wasted. What was the point of going to a party if they were already going to be juiced up?

Memphis slapped my thigh. "That dress is too short," she told me before giving me a wink. I gave her the middle finger. It was mid-August, and I was going to enjoy the warm weather before the winter hit us. So, yes, maybe my dress was a bit too short but I didn't care. I liked it and I thought I looked good. By the way Memphis was looking me up and down, my confidence only rose higher. I reached up and put the bottle back into the cabinet and turned to Kahlo and Denim who were laughing at a Vine on his cellphone. "Damn, you've got me thinking about committing adultery," Memphis slurred. I laughed at how stupid she sounded. Usually, Memphis was the one who kept us all in control but she wasn't playing her role tonight apparently.

"You're not married, asshole," I reminded her. She wasn't married but she might as well have been. Memphis had been dating this girl for nearly six months and her nose was wide open. Before Memphis even got a girl we would occasionally have sex, and within the first month of her relationship we fooled around a few but that was over now. She was 'in love.' She was so in love that she didn't even introduce us to her girlfriend. She could be dating Taylor Swift and we wouldn't fucking know until the bitch made a song about Memphis. That's how low Memphis was keeping her relationship under wraps. We never got to hear the girl's voice or anything but Memphis claimed that she had the best girlfriend in the world. Whoever her girlfriend was, she was lucky. Memphis definitely was an eye catcher and many girls wanted her. Maybe it was because she was a white girl with daring, long blonde dreadlocks, or maybe it was the gauged ears, but I thought the sexiest thing about her was her tattoos. She had just as many as Maxim, and I didn't see how she got the job of being a dental hygienist with so many body modifications but she did.

"Can we go or what," Memphis asked as she jumped off of the kitchen counter. She grabbed Denim's phone from his hands and frowned in disgust. "This Vine is old as fuck."

"Sorry we can't all be Tumblr site models like you, bitch," Denim said before snatching his phone back from Memphis's hands. "You need to stop worrying about my Vine game and brush up on your hair game, looking like that motherfucker from Tokio Hotel." Memphis gasped in offense as we all laughed at her.

After a while, we finally left to go to the stupid party. We drove in Kahlo's little car and I was honored to be put in the backseat with Denim. It was amazing to hear him scream the lyrics to Uptown Funk in my ear, adding 'bitch' to the end of every other line.

Obviously, I was being sarcastic. I nearly leaped for joy once we finally got to the party. The party was held on the third floor and a bunch of people were in the hallways leading to an opened apartment door. Music was blaring as loud as it could, and I could smell illegal substances. Denim nearly sprinted in, but I stuck with Kahlo and Memphis. Denim didn't know any strangers so he would be fine on his lonesome. "This shit sucks," I heard Memphis scream over the music. "Do you smell that!? That's not even good dank! They're smoking that five dollar bullshit." The girl shook her head in disgust. "I'm going to get a beer. You guys want something?" I shook my head, but Kahlo asked for a Bud Light. I frowned at her choice in beer.

Everyone in the party looked as if they knew each other and me and my friends were obviously the party crashers but we still didn't stir up too much drama. I stood against the wall as Memphis and Kahlo danced with each other to an upbeat Pop song. "Damn, it's you," a voice said as they approached me. I looked up from my phone to see a girl with dyed black hair and greenish tips. Her hair was cut short and she wore nerdy glasses. I gave her a confused look. What did she mean by 'it's you'? I had never seen this chick in my life. "Maxim, yeah? You're Maxim's girl?" Oh shit. I forgot that I was basically all over social media now, after that fucking dance with Maxim.

"Um, yes," I said awkwardly. Wait, since I'm 'Maxim's girl' now, everyone's going to know me as 'Maxim's girl', which means, I won't be able to get any! What the fuck!? The next time I was going to ask Maxim for a raise in my funding because of sex deprivation, unless she wants to give it to me. Things got all hot and steamy in the kitchen earlier, and I assumed it was going to lead to sex if her ex didn't fucking call and ruin things. "You are," I asked the girl after a brief period of silence.

"I'm V," she said as she reached out her hand. I took her hand and shook it slightly before letting go. She gave me a bit of a smirk as she stuffed her hands into her pockets. I admit, she was kind of hot. I don't know what persuaded her to get such a horrible haircut, but those brown eyes of hers definitely stood out. "It's kind of weird for you to be here." V looked around the room then back to me. "Doesn't seem like Maxim's thing. Aren't you supposed to be in some high end nightclub in the V.I.P. section sitting on her lap as she converses with some rich ass pop star like Rihanna." Wait, Maxim knew Rihanna!? Fuck, she was pretty famous. She probably knew a lot of people. Maybe she knows Celine Dion. My mom would die if I gave her something autographed by her for Mother's day. What the fuck am I even thinking about? Mother's Day is months from now. This contract with Maxim isn't even guaranteed for the rest of this year. She'll probably end up getting back with her ex, and then never talk to me again. "Are you okay?"

"U-uh, yeah. I was just thinking about M-Mother's Day." She gave me a confused look before laughing out loud. Her hand slapped her knee as she bent down with laughter. I laughed a bit too. I'm sure she thought I was an airhead, as if the blonde hair didn't fuck me over enough.

"Are you serious? Are you that stressed? I mean, we have to get through Christmas first," she reminded me. A blush fell on my cheeks and I looked away from her. "Well, I just walked over to say that you look hell of good. I would try to get with you but I don't want to get my ass kicked." Fuck, Maxim was like my own personal twatblocker.

-

It was noon, and there was a loud repeating banging on my door. Dammit. I can never watch Jerry fucking Springer in piece. Now, I'll never see how the straight guy reacts when he finds out that he's been dating a man disgusted as a woman for five months. Mumbling curse words, I walked over to the door and swung it open. "Hello, darling." I groaned when I saw the familiar face staring at me with glowing eyes. Maxim was leant against the doorframe as if she was posing for a photoshoot. "Whatcha doing," she asked in an annoying voice as she walked straight into my home.

"Please, come in," I said sarcastically as I slammed the door. Maxim began looking through my cabinets. "You have liquor but no food. Nice priorities." She closed the cabinet she was looking in and grabbed a bottle of water from my refrigerator. I watched her as she chugged the whole thing down in one go. What the fuck was wrong with her? She was so hot, but sometimes she just got on my fucking nerves. "She shoots," she said as she threw the bottle toward a trashcan. "And she scores," she said once it fell in. I rolled my eyes at her childish nature and walked over to sit back on the couch. Jerry Springer had went to commercial break, leaving me to have to continue to hear Maxim's voice. Why did she even come over here?

"Why are you here," I asked her as she jumped over the backside of the couch to sit down beside me. "You know what? It's good that you're here." Maxim gave me a bit a smirk, but I ignored her. "I want more money." That smirk instantly fell.

"What the fuck? We agreed to two thousand a week. You know we fighters don't get paid as much money as you think we do, especially me. I'm a fucking baby in the game. I mean, I'm rich but I can't just be shedding more than two thousand dollars a week for something so unnecessary." I raised my eyebrow at her.

"So, I'm unnecessary now? I didn't ask to be your fake girlfriend. You asked me," I reminded her. "Plus, it's not fair. Last night someone recognized me as being your girl. I can't get any even if I tried. Everyone's too scared of you."

"So this is about sex?"

"The lack of sex."

Maxim stared at me for a while before she faced the television screen. She bit the inside of her cheek sexily before turning back to me. "I can give you sex, but only if you go down to $1500 a week."

"Yeah, I'd rather not lose out on five hundred dollars a week just to have sex with some egotistical MMA fighter with a fucked eyebrow."

Maxim chuckled smoothly before biting her lip. "You'll be losing out on five hundred dollars to have sex with a gorgeous individual who can make you come day in and day out, who can make your legs give out, your toes curl, your skin get goosebumps and cause you to scream out higher notes than Ariana Grande on a good day." I looked away from her. The whole time she talked, she was staring in my eyes. I felt her hand on my thigh and it ran down to my knee. I trembled a bit and swallowed hard. She leant closer towards me so she could whisper in my ear. "I can make you so wet that juices will come rolling down your thighs. I'll have you waking up in the middle of the night reaching for me, and begging for me to fuck you again and again and again. I can take that strap-on of yours and fuck you in so many crazy positions that we might as well be filming a porno."

"Who says porno," I whispered as my voice rattled softly. I finally looked back to Maxim to see her staring at me intensely. The tank top she was wearing showed off her toned arms and the beautiful tattoos she had on them. As if she wasn't perfect enough, the sun from the curtains were shining right down on her.

"So, are you just going to sit here and watch Jerry Springer or do you want x to have an orgasm multiple times?"

"You're all talk. I bet you can't do shit." Maxim chuckled before looking me up and down.

"Come and test me out then. I'll show you what I'm worth." My stomach flipped as Maxim pulled her tank top. over her head. "Your turn." I stared at the art canvas on her body and bit my lip. Slowly, I removed my shirt from over my head and Maxim unbuttoned her pants. She was about to pull them down but then there was a knock. Fucking shit! Every fucking time we try to have sex someone intervenes. I quickly put on my shirt as well as Maxim and I ran to the door. I swung it open to see who had rudely interrupted us.

"Hello, dear. I thought I'd stop by for some tea. Why's your shirt on backwards?" Mother.

-

Make sure you vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 1.7K 25
At age 26, Lavender doesn't have anything she wants. She has a crappy job, a crappy family and an even crappier boss. But one thing in her life is pe...
19.7K 353 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
VALERIE By マリーナ

General Fiction

949K 43.4K 99
He speaks as if he knows everything, he trips over his own tongue like the intelligent person he is. The lingering taste of vodka and whiskey taint h...
519K 17.3K 19
Not only is she bleeding on the inside, she's bleeding on the outside as well. Irma Sveta, a child stuck in a matured 18 year old body; a young woman...