Harry Potter Gif imagines [Bo...

By DillsBerry

More Harry Potter, Marauders, and Fantastic beasts gifs More

Characters
Harry Potter
Queenie Goldstein
Blaise Zabini
Cedric Diggory
Tom Riddle
Ron Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Hermione Granger
Severus Snape
Neville Longbottom
Weasley Twins
Young! Peter Pettigrew
Young! James Potter
Credence Barebone
The Golden Trio
Tom Riddle
Ron Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Weasley Twins
Young! Remus
Tom Riddle
Weasley Twins
Neville Longbottom
Weasley Twins
Young! Severus Snape
Ron Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Severus Snape

Blaise and Draco

492 18 1
By DillsBerry

Y/n 'accidentally' threw her wand up on top of a bunch of furniture and smirked as she started her little plan. "Blaise! Draco!" She cried. The boys came running over wondering what was wrong. "Yeah? What's going on?" Blaise asked.

"My wand flew out of my hand and landed on that desk. Could one of you get it for me?" "What's in it for us?" Draco asked, Y/n smirked. "I'll give whoever gets my wand first a kiss."

Blaise and Draco's eyes widened and they immediately started running and pushing towards the piles of furniture to get the wand.

Draco ended up getting the wand, making him smile proudly.

"Draco wins but Blaise I can tell you that I have a lovely view of your behind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.9K 24
(Gareth Emerson x reader fanfiction)
7.1K 122 20
Random one-shots of Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus characters, to wait for the show πŸ’™ HOO/PJO x Reader ...
374K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
111K 3.5K 45
After coming to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth, you were faced with the apocalypse. After around eight years, you were settled into the...