The fire in us I Sehun FF

By Sehuns_girlfriend

"I'm gonna be you're worst nightmare so get used to It." Park Y/N get's a job with the help of her friend Lis... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four

Chapter five

8 2 0
By Sehuns_girlfriend

"I never said anything about that" I said but deep down knew he was right. But how could he know that If I never mentioned anything about my food and drink preference. He never asked or cared.

"Hopefully that means you'll reconsider you're answer miss Y/N." He said eyeing my up and down and eventually locking eyes with me.

"Yes sir." I said without a thought and excused myself. I left work and went home soon after but the event kept playing in my mind on repeat like a song put on loop in Spotify.

What am I supposed to do?

Not go on a date with a cute guy because my boss doesn't want me to?

But Isn't that my private time?

Which means that shouldn't be his business.

By now I got so much confidence in myself knowing I'm right and my boss doesn't have any say in my decisions.

I decided that tomorrow morning I'm gonna tell him that straight to his face. Maybe being straightforward didn't get me far in life but I'm hoping that it's just a matter of time.

***

This morning I felt like I actually wanted to go to work. But not for the simple reason of working. I wanted to see that look on my bosses face after I tell him strength up facts on how he's not supposed to treat his employees.

I walked in the halls of the office in confidence and as soon as I saw the door of my bosses office I opened them, not even caring about knocking and bursted in.

But when I entered I saw a view I'd never suspect of seeing in a development corporation.

Blood all over the dark wooden floor.

Mr. Oh holding a gun right in front of some guys face. Seconds later not even flinching pulled the trigger and a bullet went right into the man's head.

I wanted to scream but my throat was tied in a knot.

Not a sound.

"Clean this shit up. I don't plan on getting myself in hot water." He said coldly like it was his daily duty.

The guys who stood next to him nodded and started to move the body into the other room conjoined with mr. Oh's office.

Right then he turned around and looked straight at me.

Without any hesitation and not a second later he pushed me against a wall pinning me against it.

I was still too shocked to make a single sound so I just stared at him with my eyes wide open.
He on the other hand was so furious, even more then when I spilled coffee all over him.

Seconds later I opened my mouth to scream for help seeing my boss was probably gonna kill me now too.

"Oh you really think that's gonna work?" He chucked his demeanor changing in seconds.

Bipolar

"You really think I'm dumb enough not to sound proof my office? I knew your naive but this is something else. And don't worry it's not only soundproof for me too kill." He said and smirked at the last part.

I was schocked, not being able to recognize him anymore.

His never been like this

But then again I just saw him take someone's life nothings worse then that.

"I-I'm sorry I swear I'm not gonna tell- " I stared saying while stuttering but he cut me off.

"Your not gonna tell I'm sure of that." He said pointing his gun on my forehead.

At this point I'm mortified.

This is it.

This is the moment I'm gonna die.

I looked at him and saw his features soften.

"Your lucky your my PA and since I have and specific reputation with my PA's. Because by now you'd already have a bullet in your skull." He said and loosened his grip on me.

"But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you roam around freely." He said sternly.

"I'll sign an NDA and the problem is solved." I said trying to understand what he means but "not letting me roam around freely ".

"You really think I'd trust you with an NDA?" He chucked.

"This information is worth more then any NDA costs would ever come close too, It doesn't only incriminate me but others." He said slowly explaining, like I'm some child which needed a direct instruction on everything, which is obviously not the case.

Well that didn't help.

"Your still gonna be my personal assistant, but from now on your gonna be ...under my care." He said smirking.

"What do you mean by that?" I said confused by what he meant.

"From now on your living with me, and your job of serving me is officially 24/7."He said simply.

My jaw dropped.

"Sir, I-I can't- "I said but stopped myself when I saw he waved the gun which was still in his hand.

Oh fuck

I'm screwed.

"Why not? Don't worry my men will take care of your things in your apartment you'll have them in no time." He said not even looking at me anymore and going to sit in his desk, putting his legs up on it and playing with his gun as if it ware a toy.

This view didn't surprise me at all. After all I've seen today that would be hard to do so.

"Don't you have... work to do?" He said suggesting I get back to my tasks.

This is just great.

I say in front of my computer and started typing away.

Every few minutes I saw someones eyes on me. I know very well who's gaze it was.

After doing my work, finally not running around the building all the time, I stood up but forgot I wasn't supposed to leave.

I put my hand on the door handle to find out it was locked.

I looked at the only other person in the room.

He was smirking.

Why?

"Y/N you really never learn don't you?" He said and chuckled a bit.

He stood up and at that time I was really panicking.

"He said he wouldn't kill me" I reminded myself over and over.

He sharply pulled my hand and held my waist with the same hand he still held his gun.

Chills run over my body.

'We're now gonna leave the office and go to my private elevator which leads to my garage and my car. You have nowhere to run so don't even try. And if you make a sound it'll be over for your receptionist friend.' He said and opened the door.

My lips were shut.

I didn't dare to say a word.

After crossing a corridor out of his office we ware in his elevator. I've never been here before. The walls are red with gold accents on the ceiling and the floor is made out gray marble.

Fancy is an understatement.

The elevator soon hit the -1 floor and the doors opened.

We entreated the garage and I got dragged by the tall dark hair guy into a black Gwagon.

We drove away leaving the garage pretty fast. My heart was racing because of the speed we ware driving at.

Soon we entered a really rich looking neighborhood. The type with villas with pools? tennis courts and a private beach.

So is this where he lives?

Soon the cat stopped on a parking spot of a majestic villa. The rows of trees and a waterfall near the entrance really made an impression on me since I've never seen anything like this before.

But is all this acquired by killing? I thought to myself, praying the situation I noticed today morning was just a big misunderstanding.

'Get out of the car' He said but I froze unable too move.

He turned to look at me with a stern expression.

'Get out!' He repeated again this time loudly.

My hands started shaking, I'm paralyzed.

He got out of the car and walked to my car door, opened it and yanked me out of the car.

He dragged me to the house, the huge doors opened and we entered. We went into the corridor and entered some room.

Where the fuck is he taking me?!

He pinned me against the wall again.

"Drop the attitude, you won't have any use of it here." He said, his features looking dangerous.

I looked at him dead in the eyes trying to see any emotion. There was none.

After a few seconds of silence he finally spoke.

"This is your room." He said with a monotone voice and left.

I should be scared of him, if it was anyone else I probably would but somehow he made me feel same, even if all the said ware threats.

Once I was alone I looked around.

The white walls and big skylight windows complemented each other well. The furniture was elegant and modern, I can't complain, I like it.

I sat on the bed, it was like a cloud so as expected I didn't even notice when I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...