Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

26.

4.3K 128 102
By LoveMiaxo

Comment + Vote 🤍

Omniscient

Everything was going in slow motion around Naala, she could barely concentrate.

"He is not in this hospital," The head of the hospital explained to Hassan. He raced down to Naala, house arrest or not, that was his family.

"What the fuck do you mean he's not in this hospital? Where the fuck is my son yo?" Hassan shouted loudly.

"We don't know sir that's what we're trying to figure out," The man stuttered.

"So y'all just have random people walking around?" Hassan scoffed,

"Someone has taken my son and you're all in here doing nothing," Naala said quietly.

"Ma'am —"

"No don't do that," Naala snapped lifting her hand up. "He's been missing for 2 hours, he's not even a day old. Where is he?" She sniffed,

"Naala I'm gonna find him okay?" Hassan said putting his hand on her shoulder. "Naleli is already out looking,"

"He could be anywhere." Naala muttered, "Our son Hassan, he's our son. He's my baby and I need him home with me," Naala cried for the first time since he went missing.

It broke Hassan's heart to hear her crying this way because he knew there was nothing he could do to soothe her right now.

"We're doing everything we can, we have police out on the streets, we're gonna find him Ma'am," The head of the hospital spoke.

"I need to be out there too," Naala said taking the blanket off of her and shrugging Hassan of off her. "He'll be hungry when we find him,"

"Uhn uhn baby you gotta stay here," Hassan said stopping her from getting out the bed. "I'm gonna handle it,"

"Hassan I don't want to get angry with you over this, he is my son. I can't just sit back and wait," Naala answered, "I'm coming and that's that," She winced as she stood but Naala had other things on her mind.

"Take it easy," Hassan said lowly, he knew better than to argue with her.

"Have you checked the security footage?" Naala asked them as she started to undress and put her clothes on.

"Erm - we - uh," The man stuttered. Naala was stripping naked in front of him, he was finding hard to concentrate.

Hassan tutted and lifted up the dress she just took off, shielding her body. "You could have went in the bathroom," He said to her.

"Do you think we have time for that?" Naala responded snatching the cloth down and putting on her slippers.

"Security footage?" She snapped again,

"At 10:24am a woman was spotted leaving here with a baby in her arms," The man said making Naala chuckle loudly.

"Baby he just said 10:24? What's the time Hassan?" Naala muttered moving from around him.

"It's 12:56," Hassan said slipping his phone back into his pocket. "Ay chill out," He grumbled. He didn't realise Naala had got from behind him and was threatening them all with her slipper.

"If I don't find my son, I will have all of you wishing you never met me." Naala waved the slipper in their faces.

"Hassan let's go," Naala shouted dropping her shoe and putting it back on.

"Oh y'all thought I was the worst one?" Hassan chuckled putting his arm around Naala and leading her out of the hospital room.

~~

"Leli what've you got?" Naala asked Naleli as she sped down the streets of New York.

"Nothing, I don't understand how a baby can just disappear," Naleli replied through the car speaker. "I don't even know where to start looking,"

"Have the got any matches on the Face ID?" Hassan questioned with his hand on Naala's thigh.

"I'll check again but right now we're still in the same position as earlier," Naleli answered. Naala breathed out and gripped the steering wheel. She wasn't even supposed to be driving but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"I'm gonna kill everybody," Naala said firmly. "Everyone that has something to do with this,"

"Not if I don't do it first," Hassan said looking out of the window.

"I feel like it's the Parkers," Naleli replied, "Unless you've done something to someone else Naala,"

"Don't try and blame me for this Naleli, you think I wanted my son to be taken?" Naala said turning onto a side road.

"I won't be surprised if it's someone you've fucked over, I told you to tie up loose ends, you don't listen to me," Naleli started going off on her twin sister.

"Naleli that's enough now, she didn't do this on purpose," Hassan said rubbing Naala's thigh. She wasn't responding to Naleli, just staring straight ahead.

"She doesn't listen to me. Who the fuck lets a random person take their baby when we're in the middle of this shit?" Naleli basically screamed,

"You agree with her?" Naala asked looking at Hassan. Her face was blank, void of all emotion. Naala didn't have the time for emotion anymore. It was like everytime she let herself relax, something pushed her back over the edge.

"Of course he agrees with me!" Naleli shouted,

"Naleli we're gonna call you back," Hassan said pressing the end call button.

Naala looked back out of the window and put the in park.

"Naala we're in the middle of the street," Hassan said, she had stopped the car and didn't look like she was planning on moving it. 

"I can't drive anymore," Naala replied quietly, "Because if I do I'm gonna drive this car over a bridge and kill us both,"

Hassan got out of the car and picked her up, putting her in the passenger seat.

"Don't touch me," Naala said moving his hands off of her, "I don't want you to touch me,"

"Okay I'm sorry," Hassan said quickly moving his hand. "Naala please don't shut down on me, we're gonna find him,"

"How?" Naala asked, her face barely moving. "Samar can be anywhere, where are we gonna find him?"

"I know we will baby," Hassan responded trying to put his hand over hers but she jerked away.

Hassan was stuck, he was now breaking the terms of his bail but he couldn't not look for Samar. He also had a feeling that it had something to do with Naala's family but he also couldn't voice that.

"He's hungry," Naala said looking down at her leaking nipples.

Hassan looked to the side and saw the milk populating on her top. He reached behind him and grabbed the tissue she kept in the car.

Lightly, he dabbed away the milk - surprisingly Naala let him do so.

"You can cry Naala, you don't have to be strong or act like this isn't bothering you" Hassan said lowly, Naala closed her eyes and sucked in her breath.

"I want to break down so bad San," Naala said, her voice slightly breaking. "But I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of the sadness all time. I just want to be happy,"

Naala never experienced that happiness feeling, there was always something.

"My kids are the only good thing I have, and now he's gone," She continued blinking away the tears in her eyes.

"I don't make you happy?" Hassan asked feeling like he failed at the one thing he wanted for Naala.

"You do," Naala nodded. "But I know it won't last long, I ruin every relationship I'm in," She said in response.

"This is the shit that pisses me off with you Naala, how the hell can you blame yourself for a cheating ass nigga that couldn't keep his hands to himself?" Hassan said shaking his head.

"Because I let him do those things to me. I knew about the cheating from the first time he did it, but I wasn't going to break up my family because of him," Naala sniffed,

"Listen to me, you're not there anymore, you're here. He didn't deserve you. I'm gonna find Samar and we're gonna move on," Hassan said firmly taking her hand.

"I want my son back Hassan," Naala commented intertwining their fingers. "He's our rainbow baby,"

Hassan didn't respond, he just squeezed her hand. Before Naala got pregnant with Samar, she miscarried. It was unexpected and one of those things they never spoke on.

"I'ma sort it," Hassan said, putting his foot down on the gas.

"Naala!" Hassan almost shouted jolting Naala out of her sleep.

"Samar, where is he?" Naala breathed heavily, shooting up from the bed.

"He's right here, calm down," Hassan said rubbing her back. Naala reached over and grabbed Samar holding him close to her chest. "Another bad dream?"

"They're getting more realistic San, it was like I was watching it happen," Naala said, her nose buried in Samar's silky hair.

"They're not real though, what happened this time?" Hassan questioned,

"Someone took Samar," Naala mumbled stroking Samar's back. "I want to move, I don't feel safe here anymore,"

"No ones gonna take him baby," Hassan spoke pulling her closer to him. "The doctor said it's normal for your hormones to be heightened, you only had him 2 days ago,"

This was a normal occurrence for Hassan over the last few days, Naala was paranoid ever since they came home.

"I got you," Hassan whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek. "Lemme get him, go to sleep," Naala passed him over, she was exhausted. She had forgotten how hard it is having a new born baby.

"We gon' let mama sleep," Hassan said to Samar, slowly rocking him. Samar started to screw his face up as soon as Naala's scent started to drift away.

"Boy," Hassan staled faced him as he started to cry loudly, his entire face going red.

"San you can bring him back," Naala said tiredly from their bedroom, "He's not gonna stop," She added getting out of the bed.

"I've got it," Hassan shouted over the cries, "Come on Samar, let her rest," He added walking back and forth in the nursery trying to settle him.

"Shut up!" Saint yelled from his room. The sun was coming up meaning it was about 5am and Samar was wide awake.

"Nasir I'm gonna beat your ass," Hassan muttered switching Samar to his other hand.

Naala sighed and put her robe on, and tied her hair up in a tight bun.

"What's the matter handsome?" Naala said to him as Hassan handed him over carefully. "Is it your daddy's ugly face? It scares me too," Naala spoke in a baby voice rocking him.

"You think you're so funny huh?" Hassan said slapping her butt.

"Ow," Naala whined moving away from him. "Do you think he eats too much?" Naala said taking a seat in the rocking chair.

"He is always eating," Hassan mentioned tidying up his changing table. Naala looked down at Samar, who was practically sucking her nipple dry.

"You think I should ask Doctor Reece?" Naala fretted, she felt out of practice. It had been 7 years since she last had a baby, she didn't remember anything.

"Don't stress about it, at least he's eating," Hassan shrugged.

"I'm gonna take him in to see her," Naala muttered rubbing her hand through his hair. "Can you take us?"

"I gotta drop Mocha and Saint off," Hassan reminded her. Saint had joined Mocha at her elementary school and surprisingly he was getting on well.

"Oh yeah, I'll ask Dess," Naala answered, "Amir is bringing the girls round to meet Mar,"

Hassan looked at her and didn't say anything. He didn't want Dave anywhere near Naala, especially not after he made a move on her.

"Did you hear me?" Naala asked with her eyes closed,

"I saw your mouth moving but I didn't give a fuck about what you said," Hassan replied bluntly. Naala sucked her teeth and focused back on Samar.

"You don't have to be rude to me," Naala mumbled lifting Samar up and placing him on her shoulder.

"Ain't nobody being rude, ion give a fuck about him or what he's doing," Hassan shrugged. He set out the diaper he knew Naala would need and brought out the wipes.

"Okay Hassan," Naala replied getting up, "I'm not gonna argue with you over something so stupid. I was just letting you know,"

Hassan nodded and took Samar from her, laying him down on the changing table.

"I can do it," Naala mumbled stepping in front of him. She started unbuttoning Samar's clothes. Hassan stayed behind her, towering over her.

"I'm sorry, I don't talk to you like that," Hassan apologised. "He knows what he's doing and I don't want him around you," Hassan said dipping his neck to Naala's level.

"I have no choice San," Naala responded leaning back on him. "I told him that what he did was wrong and I felt uncomfortable,"

"You think he cares about shit like that?" Hassan answered rubbing his hands up and down her body.

"Oh I'm sorry baby," Naala said lowly to Samar as he started to cry again, the coldness threw him off. "I'll talk to him again. I feel like this is all my fault," Naala added, looking up at Hassan.

"It's not your fault," Hassan spoke pecking her lips. "I ain't mad at you,"

Naala used her hand and caressed Hassan's face, pulling him down to meet her lips again. He kissed her passionately, both of them getting lost in the kiss until Samar made himself known.

"We get it," Hassan complained at Samar, he was already an attention seeker, just like his mom.

"Let's get you dressed big boy," Naala cooed at him, walking over to his dresser to pick out an outfit for him.

"It's 5am," Hassan stretched, "He don't need to be wearing normal clothes yet,"

"Who said so?" Naala replied fishing through the array of baby clothes.

~~

"He's so handsome!" Dess squealed as she held onto Samar. "And he smells so good Lala,"

"I know right," Naala laughed packing Saint's lunch for the day.

"Mommy when are you gonna have another baby?" Mocha asked looking at Samar in amazement,

"When mama has a nice big ring on this finger," Dess said holding up her left hand. After Mocha, she wanted to be in a committed marriage before she had any more children.

"For now, you've got your baby brother here," Dess cooed at Samar who's eyes were shut and his lips were pursed.

"You sure do, mommy can babysit anytime," Naala added, filling Saint's water bottle up.

"I know you'd love that," Dess chuckled. "How's he been sleeping? You look tired."

"Gee thanks Desiree," Naala said sarcastically, she thought she looked alright.

"I'm just saying, those bags are talking to me," Dess said in defence as she referred to the huge bags under Naala's eyes.

"He sleeps fine, it's me that doesn't sleep," Naala commented,

"Mmm you need to stop doing that, he's gonna be fine and you've got Hassan here too," Dess reminded her,

"I don't think he likes Hassan," Naala smiled small, "Before he was born, he used to kick to the sound of San's voice but now he hates it,"

"I hope you women are ready!" Hassan's voice boomed through the house making Samar squeeze his face up and start crying.

"See," Naala laughed, "It happens all the time," She wiped her hands off and took Samar from Dess.

"It's his loud ass voice," Dess said picking up her purse.

"It is," Naala agreed strapping Samar into his carrier. Hassan was gonna drop the kids off and Naala and Dess were going to see the doctor,

"You look so cute Pooh bear," Naala said taking a few photos of Samar.

"Naala take that hot ass shit off him," Hassan said as soon as he set his eyes on Samar.

"He's cold," Naala protested, "Isn't my bubba just the cutest?" She asked Dess,

"Girl he's giving me baby fever," Dess pouted looking at Samar.

"I'm obsessed with him," Naala said kissing his chubby cheeks. "Help me put him in the car," She ordered Hassan.

"I ain't your slave," Hassan said picking up the carrier,

"But I bet he's still gonna do it," Naala said to Dess. Hassan tutted and leaned down kissing Naala softly then took her purse from her hands as well.

"Uhn uhn you have him whipped," Dess whispered watching Hassan use all his hands to carry Samar and Naala's purse.

"That's what good ass pussy gets you," Naala joked quietly taking Saint's school bag.

"Damn right," Dess chuckled following behind her and the kids.

"Moo how've you already messed up your hair?" Dess fussed smoothing out her ponytail.

"Sainty pulled it," Mocha snitched. Naala turned quickly and grabbed Saint pulling him in front of her.

"What have I told you about putting your hands on people?" Naala disciplined him. "Now I'm really taking that PlayStation and your phone,"

"I don't care!" Saint shouted in Naala's face making her step back. "I hate you and I hate living in this dumb house with your dumb baby!" He continued to shout.

Naala being already on an emotional rollercoaster teared up,

"You hate me Nasir?" Naala asked standing up straight. Dess and Mocha had already walked out of the house and were getting into the cars.

Hassan heard the shouting and decided to go back up the steps back into the house,

"I hate you and everything about you," Saint spat, his eyes were black and his words loaded.

"Don't say that to me. I'm your mom," Naala replied pointing her finger at him.

"I wish you wasn't," Saint answered quickly.

"I ought to beat your ass," Hassan grumbled as soon as Naala broke down into tears.

"Why would you say something like that?" She sobbed turning away from Saint.

"Because it's true," Saint shrugged nonchalantly. He didn't see anything wrong in his behaviour. His mom always taught him to express himself and that's what he was doing.

"Go and sit in the car," Hassan shouted at him. "I ain't gonna talk to you," He added.

"I'm not going to school," Saint said running back up the stairs, into his room and slamming the door.

"Shh," Hassan shushed her tears, bringing her into a bear hug.

"He's so mean," Naala cried, "He's not used to Samar, I get that but he doesn't have to be so mean to me."

"Stop crying," Hassan said wiping her face. "The psychologist said he's gonna be angry sometimes, it ain't nothing to worry about,"

Saint had been diagnosed with ADHD and a borderline personality disorder. After he stabbed a school teacher, school intervention was needed.

"I want him on the medication," Naala decided. At first she opted out on it especially with how her meds made her feel, but his behaviour was worsening.

"We'll talk about it later," Hassan was against the medication. Saint was too young to be dosed with shit in his eyes.

"You don't want him on it?" Naala squinted at him,

"I don't think nows the best time to talk about it La, I'm gonna get Samar out of the car, y'all can wait for me to drop Moo off," Hassan said dismissing the whole conversation.

Naala nodded and put Saint's bag up, he obviously wasn't going to school.

"Here," Hassan said setting Samar on the couch, he unbuckled him and took off his jacket. "I'll be back soon, come give me a kiss," He added as he handed Samar back over to her.

"Mmm," Naala muttered kissing him lightly. Hassan deepened the kiss and squeezed her ass,

"Ain't no way you just gave birth two days ago," He mumbled against her lips.

"Stop," Naala laughed pushing him back. He leaned down and kissed Samar's head.

"You okay on your own with both of them?" Hassan asked to make sure,

"Mar is due a nap so I'll put him down. I'm going to leave Saint to calm down," Naala said sadly,

"Aight, I'll drop Moo and Dess off then I'll be back," He replied kissing her again. It was safe to say, Hassan was completely infatuated by Naala and he didn't care to hide it.

"Okay, I love you," Naala said softly lifting up Samar so he laid on her shoulder.

"I love you too baby," Hassan said before leaving out the house, leaving Naala alone.

~~

"You know your mama had the baby?" Dave said looking into Maniya's room.

"Yeah, she sent me some pictures," Maniya nodded, "I'm happy she's happy," She shrugged.

"You think she's happy?" Dave screwed up his face. "I know Naala, she only had another baby because I did,"

"Daddy I don't think she would bring a whole new life into the world to be petty," Maniya defended Naala.

"You don't know her like I do," Dave responded. "Naala isn't mentally stable to make good decisions," He felt like Naala was playing a game, to lure him back.

"Whatever you say," Maniya replied lowly. "Aren't you marrying Trinity?"

"What's that got to do with anything?" Dave said taking a seat at her desk.

"Well if my fiancé kept going after his ex wife I would feel some type of way," Maniya said looking at her dad.

"She's not only my ex wife, she's the woman that gave me my girls. Y'all mean the world to me, and she gave me that." Dave confessed. "I can't ever act like your mama doesn't mean the world to me too,"

"Aw why aren't you like this more often?" Maniya cooed. "You want her back huh?"

"I do and that's the plan," Dave nodded, he was getting his wife back.

"First you need to stop leading Trin on. I actually like her but you're obviously still in love with mom." Maniya spoke convincingly.

"I do love your mom but I also have love for Trin. When I was low, she was there. She knew how much I wanted another baby, and she did that for me," Dave answered truthfully,

"Daddy by the looks of it, you need to pick one woman. My suggestion would be Trinity. Mama isn't coming back, she's finally happy - leave her alone," Maniya had a change of heart over the situation. At first she was going to encourage him to get Naala back but that wouldn't be fair on Naala.

"You don't know till you try," Dave said confidently, "You wanna come with us to see the baby?"

"Why not? But don't be on some other shit daddy, just be happy for her," Maniya warned.

"Man I'm not gonna start nothing," He sucked his teeth and got up. "Get ready,"

Maniya shook her head when her dad was out of sight, this was about to be a shitshow.

The Brewsters all got ready and made their way over to Naala's side of town. Trinity held back on the trip because Dave told her it wasn't appropriate.

"Mommy's house?" Malia perked up at the back of the car.

"Yeah mommy's house," Sinai answered, rolling her eyes. She didn't want to see her mom, she had realised that her and Naala didn't get on and that was okay.

Dave saw Hassan's car parked in the driveway, right next to Naala's cocaine white Bentley Jeep.

"Mama always has a new car," Maniya commented as Dave put the car in park,

"That's her weakness," Dave mumbled to himself. Naala was materialistic in his eyes.

They all filled out of the car and Malia was bouncing around in excitement. She barely got to see her mom and she was glad they were there.

Maniya pressed the door bell and clung onto the gift bag in her hand.

Hassan pulled the door open and kept a straight face,

"What's up?" He said nicely to the kids, ignoring Dave's presence. "Baby they're here," He shouted out.

Naala came from the back of the house, Samar in her arms. Her top was half way off because she was breastfeeding,

"Mommy!" Malia said racing past every one else, "I missed you mommy," Her speech was so much more clearer, Naala had to do a double take.

"Hi my angel," Naala said tiredly, Hassan stopped her from walking past and pulled up her top.

"You gotta start sleeping baby," He said lowly to her. Her exhaustion was prominent, she was like a walking zombie.

"I'm trying," Naala replied looking up at him. Dave cleared his throat making them pull away from each other.

"He's so adorable," Maniya cooed at Samar. Naala smiled down at him,

"Wash your hands then you can hold him," Naala said taking a seat, "How are you Nai?" She asked looking over at Sinai.

"Fine," Sinai said bluntly, "Is Saint upstairs?" She said not even looking at Samar.

"Yeah," Hassan spoke, "You can go up and see him," He did that in order to keep Naala from getting upset.

"Done, let me hold him," Maniya said excitedly, rubbing her wet hands on her jeans.

Naala passed him over carefully, his face immediately screwing up from the discomfort.

"Lala I'm about to head out," Hassan said to her. He stood behind the couch and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"Okay, be safe please," Naala responded looking up at him.

"Always," Hassan smiled crookedly. He couldn't tell her what he was about to go out and do. "I luh you," He muttered in her ear before kissing her lips softly.

"I love you too," Naala answered, she pulled away and looked him in the eye, something was off about him and she could tell.

Dave watched them in silence, Naala was vulnerable with Hassan, something she never was with him. He could see how relaxed and at ease Hassan's touch put her, he couldn't compare.

"I'ma catch y'all later," Hassan said bye to the kids. He lifted Malia up and tickled her stomach,

"Ticklish Sanny," Malia giggled wriggling in his arms. Again, Dave watched them, wanting to say something.

"Aight I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Hassan chuckled setting her down. Hassan left out the door, not before giving Dave a warning look.

"So how you been?" Dave didn't waste any time asking Naala.

Naala who's eyes were slowly closing, sat up and cleared her throat.

"Tired, but I've been good," Naala replied politely. One thing she learned when messing with Dave is that it's best if she keeps it short and cute.

"He's been keeping you up?" Dave questioned sitting forward on the arm chair.

"Yeah," Naala breathed out. "Do y'all want a drink or anything? Or I can make something?" She went straight back into mommy mode.

"Trin made dinner before we came," Maniya informed her,

"Oh okay," Naala said quietly. "A snack then? I can make some popcorn or I made some cookies especially for you guys,"

Naala wasn't going to take no for an answer. She got up and sauntered off to the kitchen. Going into their pantry, she pulled out some snacks for the kids.

When she laid it out on the table, Malia's face contorted in disgust.

"Malia doesn't like that," She pointed at the cookies,

"But they're your favourite Phat," Naala answered with a confused look. She knew she wasn't mistaken, Malia loved her white chocolate chip cookies.

"No they're not," Malia said crossing her arms. "They're nasty,"

"Trin makes them without chocolate now, that's what she likes," Dave added. Naala nodded slowly,

"I'm sorry I didn't know baby, what would you want mommy to make you?" Naala muttered, she didn't want  to let it phase her but it did. Clearly Trinity knew her own child better than her.

"Nothing, I don't want anything," Malia said firmly.

"Malia don't be rude, your mama is trying to be nice," Dave said with authority,

"No it's okay," Naala interjected. "Don't force her to eat anything,"

"Oh mama I think he just took a dump," Maniya scrunched up her nose. She held Samar far away from him,

Taking her attention away from Malia, Naala grew alert. She walked over and lifted Samar up,

"Hi my stinka butt," Naala cooed at him, "That means he was comfortable with you," She turned to say to Maniya.

"Ew," Maniya laughed, "Ion like that,"

"Let me go change him," Naala laughed walking to the back of the house with him.

"Daddy leave her alone," Maniya said as soon as Dave got up to follow Naala.

"Stay out of grown folk business," Dave mumbled walking through the house. He looked around at the spotless place, just how Naala liked it.

"That was a big one stink," Naala spoke quietly to Samar. He stared back at her like she was crazy but Naala didn't mind - they were bonding.

"He got you the truck," Dave said making himself known. Naala didn't turn around, she knew he was there because he walked around like he had bricks tied to his feet.

"Does it matter?" Naala sighed, buttoning up Samar's vest.

"Nah, but I remember you wanted it," Dave answered. He walked further into the room.

"Amir back up," Naala tutted, "I told you about standing so close to me,"

"You didn't care about how close I was when we kissed," Dave smirked, "You must have gotten in trouble,"

"Why are you doing this?" Naala asked picking Samar up,

"I'm not doing anything, you don't need to keep pretending Naala, I can see you're not happy here," Dave responded, there eyes connected.

"I am happy," Naala answered quickly. "Happier than I ever was with you, Hassan did that." She said softly,

"Ion believe that," Dave shrugged, "You're not working, you love your job. I never stopped you from working,"

"I'm busy, I just had a baby," Naala defended. "Don't come in here and try and make me doubt my relationship Amir, that's not fair."

Naala felt backed into a corner. Yes, she loved her job but she also loved Hassan and the family they were creating. Dave was making her think too deeply into it, planting seeds of doubt.

"You know nothing I'm saying ain't the truth," Dave mumbled looking down at her. Naala's eyes welled up with tears. She was staring at the man who loved her but hurt her simultaneously.

"Can you stop?" Naala whispered stepping back. "I'm finally free but you won't let me move on," She said blinking away her tears.

"I loved you Amir, more than I loved myself. But you didn't see that, you turned my love for you into hatred and now I hate you. Hassan taught me what real love is, not what you or Darnell ever showed me," Naala finished wiping her tears.

"You hate me?" Dave asked, semi-hurt by her words.

"I would rather chew glass than ever be with you again," Naala responded. "Now move out of my way,"

Dave stepped to the side and let her walk out of the nursery.

"Maybe she's really done with me," He said to himself rubbing his beard.

That was exactly it. Naala was done with him and she would never look back.

~~

"See, I told y'all you would be good friends," Naala smiled into the Group FaceTime,

"Bitch let me see my nephew, I didn't call to see you," Naleli replied,

"Right, ain't nobody wanna see you," Dess coincided,

"Ion like how y'all gang up on me," Naala complained with a mug. "You become friends then all of sudden it's fuck Naala,"

"Are you gonna show him or not?" Naleli tutted. Naala frowned and tilted the phone so they could see Samar laid on her chest.

"There he goes," Dess smiled brightly, "I know the heartburn must have been a bitch, look at all his hair!" She exclaimed.

"It wasn't bad really," Naala shrugged rubbing her hands through his hair.

"He is very cute," Naleli mumbled, "Do you think I could have a baby?" Naleli's autism meant that she would say whatever came to mind, no matter what it was.

"Of course," Naala spoke quickly. "You'd be the best mom ever,"

"You can be nice when you want to be," Dess agreed,

"Tarek wants kids, like really wants them. I'm not sure yet, I don't think I'm ready for it, it's a big thing," Naleli vented, it felt weird having a friend, her only friend was Naala.

"It is a big thing," Dess nodded, "But it's the most rewarding experience ever. Mocha wasn't planned but she honestly saved my life,"

"None of my kids were planned. Maybe Samar because we really wanted one but the rest all just happened," Naala admitted. "I wish I had a chance to plan them, you have that chance,"

Naala never got the chance to decide if she wanted to be a mom. She was a 17 year old girl, alone in the world trying to figure herself out.

"You think I would be a good mom?" Naleli asked biting her lip.

"I genuinely think so. You are very loving Leli," Naala replied,

"I've not known you for long but you did open your heart to me," Dess answered with a smile,

"I want to do it," Naleli said firmly,

"Oh my God," Naala squealed, "I'm going to be an auntie!"

"Wait for real?" Dess asked, "I never thought I would see the day the ice queen had a child,"

"Shut up," Naleli laughed, her normal mug lifting.

"Hassan's still not back?" Dess questioned Naala, changing the subject.

"Nope, I hope they lock his ass right back up. He's literally on house arrest but he's always out somewhere," Naala fussed,

"Please, Lala you'd be the first to cry when they lock him back up," Dess commented, causing Naleli to nod in agreement.

"You will definitely call me talking bout, 'Call the lawyer Leli'" Naleli mocked Naala.

"I hate y'all," Naala mugged lifting Samar off her chest. He let out a soft sigh and then opened his eyes slowly.

"Hey handsome," Naala whispered kissing his cheek. "Lemme go check on the demon," Naala added referring to Saint.

"Not the demon," Dess burst into laughter,

"Stop hating on my nephew," Naleli coincided, "You built just like us,"

"I most definitely am not," Naala muttered standing up from the rocking chair.

"Anyway, bye y'all, Drew finally off that dumb ass game," Dess waved,

"Bye, I'm gonna see if Tarek wants to eat my ass," Naleli said with the straightest face.

"The worst thing is, I know she's not kidding," Naala giggled. "Bye, love y'all,"

They all hung up and Naala placed Samar down so she could put the sling on. While doing so, he started to fuss. Naala lifted him back into the sling so she could use her hands for other things.

Samar was clingy, he never let her put him down so she was forced to use the sling in the house.

After tidying up the nursery, Naala left the room to start on dinner.

"Are you in a better mood now?" She asked sticking her head into Saint's room.

He was staring at the wall with a blank look, "I didn't mean to make you cry mom," He replied sitting up.

"Then why did you speak to me like that?" Naala responded, she walked into his room but kept her distance in case he lashed out again, due to her holding Samar.

"I don't know," Saint shrugged effortlessly, "I was angry and you're always believing Moo over me,"

"Your my son, I believe you over anybody but you have to get your attitude in check with me," Naala said sitting beside him. She could see he wasn't going to hurt her.

"I'm trying my best Nasir, I really am. It's not easy having a new baby but you could make it easier for me," Naala continued,

"I'm sorry," Saint said moving closer to her. "I'm meant to protect you," He mumbled putting his head on her shoulder.

"It's okay," Naala answered putting her arm around him. "You've barely spent time with your brother, you're not happy about him?"

"He's a baby mama. He doesn't even know I exist," Saint straight faced her,

"He does, look, Samar say hi to Sainty," Naala said moving his head. Samar lifted his head up and made a face before letting out a loud fart.

"Yuck," Saint screwed his face up, "That's nasty,"

"Try changing one of them," Naala giggled, "So no more bad attitude towards me?"

"No, I'm sorry mommy," Saint replied holding her hand.

"Good," Naala said kissing his head softly. "I was gonna make something to eat, what do you want?"

"I want Wendy's," Saint replied laying back down.

"How am I supposed to make that?" Naala quizzed,

"Can't daddy get it? All I want is nuggets," Saint said quickly. Naala pulled her phone from her pocket and gave it to him,

"Call him and ask, I don't think he's coming back anytime soon," Naala spoke. Saint nodded and dialled Hassan's number off her phone.

"What's up La? I'm busy baby," Hassan answered as soon as the call connected. Naala rolled her eyes and left the room.

She could hear Saint talking to him and within moments, Saint was in front of her in the kitchen, holding the phone out.

"He wants to speak to you," Saint said pushing the phone to Naala.

"Tell him I'm busy," Naala waved him off. "Is he gonna bring you the food?"

"Daddy she said to tell you that she's busy and are you gonna bring my food?" Saint repeated everything Naala told him.

"Mama he said, whatchu mean your busy, you're not doing nothing but sulking" Saint said looking at her.

"Tell him he can kiss the black off my ass," Naala replied angrily.

"I can curse?" Saint asked excitedly,

"Yeah you can," Naala said readjusting Samar on her chest. She turned to the refrigerator and pulled out some chicken that she had been marinating.

"He said if you don't take the phone he's stopping all your cards," Saint replied holding the phone out,

"Mmcht," Naala tutted taking the phone. "You can't stop my cards because they're in my name," Naala said into the phone.

"You not busy anymore?" Hassan chuckled. "What's up with you? You miss me?"

"No I don't, I'm not in the mood for you." Naala said putting the phone in between her ear and shoulder.

"How's my son?" Hassan said ignoring her previous statement.

"You would know if you were here," Naala said quickly. "I'm not doing this on my own again Hassan,"

"What are you talking about Lala? This is the first time I've left you on your own since you had him. All he do is sleep anyway, you stress yourself out for no reason," Hassan said in response.

"Bye, because you're trying to invalidate my feelings," Naala answered hanging up. She wasn't going to let him make her feel like her feelings weren't relevant, she had let Amir do that to her too many times.

"So I'm not getting my Wendy's?" Saint asked leaning on the counter.

"No because your daddy doesn't care about us. Go upstairs, I'll call you when I'm done," She waved Saint off. Her feelings were hurt now.

~~
"What are you doing?" Naala asked opening one eye. She had finally been able to get some sleep whilst Samar was settled.

"Kissing the black off your ass," Hassan said from under the sheets. He kissed her butt again making her smack his head.

"Get up," She said tiredly, "I'm not playing with you,"

"Come on La," Hassan sighed. "I didn't mean to be gone that long, I was dealing with something," He carried on kissing up her thigh and gently on her stomach.

"It's scary on my own Hassan, you know I've been having dreams." Naala sighed letting him kiss on her.

"My fault baby," He mumbled, his voice muffled as he nestled his face in between her breasts. "I'ma make it up to you,"

"Mmm," Naala hummed using her nails to trail up his back. "Where did you even go?"

"I had to handle something," Hassan said not giving much away.

"Should I be worried?" Naala asked quietly, "I don't want to lose you again San, you can't leave us again,"

"Nah, stop that, don't cry mama," Hassan replied kissing her lips and wiping her face. "I've got you Naala, I'm not going nowhere, I've got you," He repeated. Naala nodded and held onto him tightly.

"Go to bed baby, I'm here," Hassan said into her ear, making her feel safe once more.

A/n - I feel like everything has been good for too long, be prepared for some crazy shit 😛

Ps. Love Mia 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ
150K 5.4K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...
9.8K 308 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)