Kaine vs Trell

By B_too_drippy

"you mine shawty none of these fuck niggas can have you cause at the end of the day...you gon' come right bac... More

1⚫
2⚫
3.⚫
4⚫
5⚫
6⚫
7⚫
8⚫
9⚫
10⚫
Characters
11⚫
12⚫
13⚫
14⚫
15⚫
16⚫
17⚫
18⚫
19⚫
20⚫
21⚫
22⚫
23⚫
24⚫
25⚫
26⚫
27⚫
28⚫
29⚫
31⚫
32⚫
33⚫
⚪⚪⚪⚪
34⚫
35⚫
36⚫

30⚫

2.7K 86 78
By B_too_drippy

3 weeks later.

Tarji

"You still up at this time...that's unusual"I said getting in the room....I had been watching movies and I thought Kaine was asleep but nah he's ass in here getting high.

"And you got the whole room smelling like weed couldn't you smoke out by the balcony or sum".

He was still quiet.

"Kaine I'm talking to you nigga"I calmly said then his high ass looked at me with that 'what bruh' look

"So you just gon' look at me and not say nothing"I asked him pulling him by his hands towards me and hugged his chest.

"Kaine"I whined taking in the smell of his cologne.

"So you don't wanna tell me what it is?"I asked him looking up at him.

He sighed "you tryna smoke with me"he questioned.

"You know I don't smoke weed"I rolled my eyes moving away from him.

"Why you all happy and shit"he questioned.

"It's mainly because I've officially started my business and stuff so I'm happy"I smiled.

"That's good...I'm proud of you" he mushed my head.

"Daddy I want another bicycle"Kaire came in the room folding her arms.

"You suppose to be sleeping"I looked at her with my hand on my hip.

"I couldn't sleep I've been thinking about this bicycle"she whined.

"Oh ion have money"Kaine said laying back on the bed.

"All my friends have it"she stomped her feet jumping up and down throwing a whole tantrum.

"Kaire you only going to get it when you learn to start to stop demanding and acting like a spoiled bitc- brat"Kaine high ass mumbled closing his eyes.

"But I want it"she stomped her feet again.

"Kaire stop it"I said watching her throw her tantrum again.

She didn't stop.

Kaine got up holding the area where he got shot cause it was still a little painful.

"Didn't yo mama say stop that shit"he asked Kaire.

Kaire looked at me and then back at Kaine "I just want a bicycle"she said as she started crying.

"Why you crying"he asked her "nobody did shit to you..and crying not finna get you no bicycle you must be out yo rabbit ass mind".

"But you said you will get me anything I want"she pouted with her arms folded.

Kaine went down to her level and looked at her for about 10 seconds "no".

She started crying even more making Kaine just stare at her.

"You ever whooped her ass"he questioned me and I shook my head yes "but only once and it was just a smack on the arm"

"Kaire go find sum to do you not getting no bicycle and that's final.... infact go to sleep"Kaine shook his head getting up.

She ran out of room and slammed the door.

"Look how the kid turned out cause you get her anything she want when she want"Kaine said going on his phone.

"So it's my fault now?"I squinted my eyes.

He didn't respond to me he just carried on doing what ever the hell he was doing on his phone.

"I had her at 17 nigga I didn't know shit about raising a child".

"Aight".

I grabbed his phone and looked at what was more important than our conversation.

"Give my phone back"he got up.

"No"I shook my head....I somehow ended on his call history and all I see is 'Jayda'.

"Who is Jayda"I asked throwing his phone back at him.

He sighed "sit down".

I sat down and waited for an explanation.

"When I met you back in school..I kept a lil something from you"he said looking at his hands.

"What".

"I have- the thing is you ain't- shit this is harder than I thought..you basically not the only girl I have a kid with"he sighed making me confused.

"What do you mean"I questioned him feeling like I ain't gon' like the response.

"Jayda is my babymama we have a six year old daughter....Janari".

I started laughing "nigga why you lying".

He didn't say anything indicating he was serious....

See from what I'm understanding this child is six so she was around before we met...the problem is he didn't tell me.

He got a whole ass kid and he didn't tell me that's what I'm mad about...I'm not mad that he got a kid outside of our relationship..I'm mad because he kept such a big thing from me for so long.

I stood up with glossy eyes and he tried to hold my hand but I pushed him away.

"No Kaine I can't be with a nigga who keeps shit from me... especially shit this big I'm leaving"I said walking towards the door.

Kaine pulled me back to the bed. I rolled my eyes and got up and this time I ran to the door cause I know his crazy ass might kill me if I leave.

"You ain't about to leave me bruh"Kaine  semi yelled as he pulled me by my hair and threw me on the floor "you need me bitch and I need you too I know you ain't just finna walk out because I didn't tell you about her".

"Kaine you have a whole child and you kept quiet about it all these years and I'm suppose to do what?...dick ride you about it?"I questioned him with tears in my eyes.

"If you leave right now you ain't shit cause you told me you was never gon' leave me".

Son of a-

"Really....I ain't shit are you serious"I questioned him as I looked up at him then got up.

He chuckled "I'm dead serious".

"Fine I'll leave I don't need you or your money, fuck you nigga"I yelled as I went into the walk in closet and he followed behind me.

I took out a random bag then started throwing my clothes in it, I was angry and furious, he treat me like shit sometimes and I never complained, I give it to him when he want it and he just gon' drop a bomb on me like that and I should be cool?

"Tarji where you finna go ain't nowhere to go at this hour"

"Somewhere Kaine" I rolled my eyes as I packed my shit.

Even though ion got a job, its a lot of money in my bank account .

I pulled my bag downstairs as he ran in front of me and blocked my way.

"Get yo shit back upstairs"he sternly said.

"Move nigga"I tried to get him out of my way.

"Tarji I'm not even playin witchu bruh get yo ass back up there witcho shit"he pointed.

"No".

He shook his head then he grabbed my bag and pushed it away.

He pulled me by my hand trying to get me upstairs but I fought and it didn't help.

When we got halfway, he got tired of dragging me so he threw me over his shoulder and held my legs tight making sure that i can't kick him.

I began hitting and punching his back real hard but it was like he didn't feel no pain.

He opened the door of the room then tossed me onto the bed.

I started kicking and screaming, I wanted to leave right now.

He got on top of me and held my hands from side to side.

I kicked him in his wound and he started bleeding.

"Calm the fuck down then I'll let you go"he mumbled touching on his blood.

I'm surprised he not strangling me to death right now.

"FUCK NO LEAVE ME ALONE KAINE" I yelled then he let me go.

"You know what...if you wanna leave...then leave but you not taking Kaire with you"he said clenching his jaw "and you can't take Kaisha either I'm sure you ain't that selfish to seperate them kids because of our issues".

This son of a bitch.

I sighed and went into Kaija's room.

"Sis wake up"I shook her.

She turned over and ignored me.

I wiped my tears and shook her again.

"Wake up"I whined.

She slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

"What's going on...why you crying"she asked me as she rubbed her eyes.

"Look just get your stuff and let's go".

"Why?".

"Kaija you asking too much let's just go"I mumbled getting up.

I went downstairs and sat on couch.

I sighed and texted Laysia cause I really need a place right now.

Me: Bitch can I come over w Kaija for the night?

Laysia: ofc did Kaine bitchass fuck up again

Me: Yea...sum like that

Laysia: ofc I'm w Trell n em so don't be surprised when you get here.

Kaine came towards me and pulled me up and forced me into a hug "I'm sorry".

"I don't wanna go through a sorry session just let me go"I sighed breathing onto his chest.

He let me go and looked at me "I bought us a house about a week ago".

"Well I guess you'll have to sell it"I shrugged crossing my arms.

"Nah if you leave that's where I want you to go"he said grabbing my hand.

"Kaine no"I removed my hand from him.

"You the mother of my baby, you could hate me all you want but don't hate what I provide for you cause I'm always gon' be there to take care of you".

He pulled out keys and put them in my hand "I ain't taking no for a answer...I know I fucked up but I want you to be happy".

Kaija came down with her bags and walked towards us.

I took the keys "I'll be back in the morning to get the kids and we can discuss how we co parent and all".

Kaine closed his eyes and looked up then he looked at me "we could work this out".

"Bye"I said grabbing my bags.

15 minutes later.

"Hey y'all"Laysia smiled opening the door for me and Kaija...I figured since I had already made plans on showing up to her crib today I should show up..

I'm finna explore the house tomorrow.

I know for a fact that Kaija was excited because this is where her boyfriend stay.

"Hey"I smiled and hugged her.

"Kaija baby you can go upstairs Tay is there"Laysia winked.

"Don't do nothing crazy like taking your clothes off and doing freaky things"I said making her put her hand over her face.

"Okay girl put your bags down and come on"Laysia took my hand and led me to the living room where every one was.

I see Trell, Nia...Rasha and a couple girls from the club.

Trell looked at me and stood up, he walked towards me and smiled "Wassup".

"Nothing"I shrugged.

"You don't look good"he shook his head.

Nia walked up to us and started rubbing on Trell's chest "what's going on baby who is she".

Oh so it's he's girlfriend...nice.

I know she ain't about to act like she don't know me...bitch everybody know who the fuck I am.

"Oh this is Tarji...a highschool friend".

She smirked and reached out her hand"ain't she Kaines babymama but nice to meet you Tarli"she said my name wrong.

She better chillout.

"It's Tarji"I smiled looking around leaving her hand hanging.

She put it down and mugged me.

I went to get me a drink in the kitchen and when I say a drink I mean water.

"You look a mess"Trell said walking in behind me.

"I know"I shrugged.

"Yo nail bleeding"he said grabbing my hand examining it.

"Yeah I seen that"I sighed as we sat down on the stools.

"What happened".

"It's really nothing"I put on a smile while he held my finger.

Rasha cleared her throat and walked past us.

Rasha was Nia bestfriend and it's not what it looks like.

I pulled my hand away from him "I'm going to sleep"I said getting up.

"Chill we still talking".

"No we not"I mumbled.

"Aight can I talk to you"he said "cause you been avoiding a nigga".

"Okay"I sat down.

Nia came and took Trell by his hand "why you here come with me"she whined.

This bitch kinda annoying.

"Well excuse me"I mumbled getting up going to Laysia.

I pulled her away from everyone else.

"So Kaine got another baby with a girl named Jayda"I got straight to the point.

"Wait...you said Jayda?".

"Yea..."I trailed off.

"I seen Kaine at the club a few times when Jayda was hosting...and I seen them having conversations too"Laysia said making me to start thinking hard.

"You mean Jayda....like Jayda Ari's friend"I asked her as she nodded.

"I ain't saying she's the girl but it makes sense"she shrugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 441 23
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖�...
76.9K 2.1K 42
ta·boo /təˈbo͞o,taˈbo͞o/ noun a social custom prohibiting or forbidding discussion of a particular practice or forbidding association with a particul...
31.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.