Eternal Bond

By Shadowlock98

"So let me get this straight, we're in a world full of animal people,magic rock cancer, and something that wi... More

Act One: A Spiteful Night.
Act Two: A Desert Road
Act Three: City's and Skylight's
Act Four: Victoria Tower
Prison Break Event: Message
Act Five: Theater, Lights, and Plays
Act Six: Begon Oripathy.

Act Seven: A Path Forward

228 5 1
By Shadowlock98

It has been 5 days since the initial broadcast of the impossible happened. Just now we are having a meeting on our research of a few patients we manage to convince to join Rhode Island.

Warfarin began her usual introduction. "Good morning everyone, I will keep this short. My findings lead me to a dead end. Everybody that got cured of oripathy did not gain some sort of immunity." Then some mummers surrounding us then Warfarin clear her throat. "It's more to say that it's an arts ability instead of actual medicine though due to the recording on air, that much is obvious. They are confirm to be not infected, but they can still become one if exposed to it."

"Surely, if we have more people that have been cured of oripathy, then their might be a chance that the body did produce antibodies against it?" Said one of the researchers.

"That will not be possible." Their was only one person who I know know that Dr. Kal'tsit. Ever since the event on national T.V, many people are not only hunting down the 4 who cure them of oripathy, but the patients as well. Rhine Labs are trying to get their hands on those patients as well. Rumors has it that Usar and Lungmen black ops are getting involved as well."

"Well shit." I said then took another swig of coffee from my flask. "The idea of helping one made them into target's in the eyes of the world."

"What if we offer compensation for the family of the cured, then mayb-"

"Did you not hear what we ju-"

"All this talk about antibodies and blood, why don't we jus-"

"Surely a mutation hap-"

"What if we grab an arts specialist to examine the patients?"

As I was just talking to myself, all hell broke loose as majority of medical personnel minuses a few began arguing to each other.

"I wonder how my friends from the theater are doing right now?"

_________________________________________

"Please, this goes against my morals Cupcake." Rodin said as poke his sheath weapon towards the undead which he grab it. The next moment as the undead grip the weapon, he unsheathed it and stab him twice. While the undead still hold the sheath, he lower the weapon to which the undead that was now dead sheath it for him.

(Skip to 0:22)

"Oh hey, my book leveled up."

Not going to lie, that was badass, but I knew the book gave him the skills to do it. "Your morals is a fucken roulette wheel Rodin." I responded back to him as I shoot an ice shard towards an undead behind him. 

BOOK LEVELED UP 3.)->4.)

Ice power Increased

Thunder Unlocked

Gravity Unlocked.

The book of Walden is amazing. I love this book already.

"I got an acting gig this Saturday." He said with pride.

"An acting gig as a background character." I retorted.

"An acting job nonetheless. He said sticking out his tongue. Too shay "Besides, you already went to a show with Xp. You can't show up out of nowhere and say 'lets go to a show 2 days from now.' I don't even know what it is." He said while swinging his weapon down cleaving the undead in half.

"It's a water show over at the Illusion Estate." I said which cause him to sheath his weapon in a blink of an eye.

"Cool Friday we watch it then on Saturday is the day of my job. I wonder what I should wear?" He said while walking back to the car that Xp let us barrow.

"We could buy normal clothing instead of the outfits the books gives us." I said which just made the both of us realized something important up until now.

None of us don't even have a set of normal clothing we own.

Rodin bend down and pick up a stack of LMD from the zombie he killed. "Want to go shopping?" He said extending his arm a bit to which I lock both my hands and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Let's go sugar daddy."

"Ew with the capital E."

"Yeah I know, it was kind of cringe." Wonder what the other two are doing?

_________________________________________

"And then they had to call the bank themselves." At this point both Xp and I laughed our ass off as he was telling the joke. "Ah-aaa anyway, that's probably the first and only time that the Swire family work the rotary phone they have in their house." That point I was dying of laughter that my side was hurting and I couldn't breathe. "Anyway are you ready?" Xp said as he was checking his sword.

A black and gold sword with a red ruby in both the center of the guard and the handle of the weapon. The blade itself is curved, but it can still cut.

As for his armor is full plate metal from head to toe with a red cape with fur line on the nap.

I still have the book of scouts. My same bat with baseball and red tank top. Same pistol and my shotty. Honestly, dodging is weird. When dodging works, the weapons phase through me instead of me moving my body to dodge an attack...weird.

As I was lost in my thought, Until I saw a giant ship in the distance

"What the hell are we doing here and what the hell is that?" I said which cause Xp to look at me like I'm stupid until something click in his brain.

"Oh crap I forgot that you don't play...Alright, Quick rundown. This is the Arknight's home base where they do shit in here. One of two things could happen here we could roll up in here and get hired or-

"Or?" I said with confusion in my voice. I don't like where this is going.

"Or they will see us as intruder and fight us on sight." Yep, that is what I was afraid of, they cant kill us, but I hate pain.

"...Why am I here again?" I say while pulling out my Mini-Green Box from my pocket.

"C'mon Tay, it will be fun. They got free rooms-" He explained.

"I can rent a place for a year right now." Strike one.

"-electricity-"

"Generator along with my rent room." Strike two.

"-Pretty women with huge balongahongas-"

"Im not Rodin Xp" Strike three but that sounds nice.

"-...Please, I kind of don't want to be alone on this and it could be fun."

"..." He can't be for real?

"..."

He is for real... I can't leave my homie out like this. "Curse you and your fear of women...Alright fine but how do we get hired?"

"The ship is going to be park at Lungmen soon. All we need to do is wait for them to set up and we will apply of the job in person."

"Xp does that work?" I said not sure if its that easy, a pharmaceutical company with a privet military.

"They hired a Botanist, a Radiologist, a Warlord, but it-"

"HOLD UP ONE OF THEM IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER." Did he just say a warlord?

"I know the radiologist is a weird choice, but we should be fine if we get hired on this." Xp Said while shrugging his shoulder. Is this norm-oh wait, I'm in a anime game. "Even when I am wearing this armor, it weights like nothing."

Pretty cool armor but I still think it might be hot in th-wait. "Xp why are we here again?" 

"Were trying to see if we can get hired at Rh-"

"I know that." I said cutting him off. "I mean, why are we looking at the ship in the distance?"

"Oh." No shit oh. "I kind of want to see the real thing in person since looking at the picture on a game is completely different from the real thing."

"Good enough for me." I said while putting my game away since I didn't die on it or anything like that. "Lets go I want to  go to Mick D's on the way." We both pulled out a small white crystal with a red swirls inside of it. "Your paying for it Xp."

"You fa-" He got cutoff as I smash the crystal with my hand and I was meet with a room that we first live here since we enter Lungmen just more worn down. "Home sweet home." I said as I walk over to my couch and turn on my green box. As the chime was playing, I hear A faint wind blowing behind my and knew it was Xp spawning back in the room.

"..."

"Yes Xp?" I said without turning since I knew he was mad .

"You are a bitch."

"A bitch that is getting free food from Mick D's."

"Fair enough." He said as I hear foot steps behind me but getting away from me. Then a sudden weight is put on my lap and it felt weird but I knew it was my cat. Colon, how you doing?" The cat and I lock eye for a moment

"..."

"... I knew that your a weird cat, but one of my true friends who won't leave me." Colon got off of my lap and began making that weird sound. "Ew, how are you going to cough up a hairball, you don't got any hair? Do you?" What colon didn't cough up a hairball, but a small black and orange rock. "Another magical rock cancer...where do you keep finding these?"

"Merrrr"

"Hold on Colin." I put my hand over Colin and absorb some cancer from him. 

Objected purified

Gain +2 Cleansing tokens.

"There we go good as new." I said while grabbing a napkin from a empty pizza box on the table and pick up the rock. "Seriously, you need to stop it, this will kill you with a hard time shitting before the cancer could take over." I walk over to a box on the shelf in the corner and drop a rock in it labeling it Colon magic rock collection. Hearing the rock clash with the other rocks reconsider if the cat is ballsey, or stupid. Turning around, I see Colon on the ground looking at me with his big dopey eyes. You are too much." I said while walking back to the couch and resuming my game of Battle Of Hope.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello fellow Doctors of Terra. I know it has be a while, but I hope you all are doing alright. I know I am just taking things slow and easy. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy tomorrow better than today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 432 55
"Where am I?" You ask when you woke up from the slumber on which you are now in a different room or a place. Your memory must have been damaged, but...
2.7K 85 29
AN: Splitting the story into books. Got to chapter sixty before remembering my longest MHA/FNAF Crossover story book. Not happening again! Enjoy! Dur...
17.7K 861 18
Shirou, Rin, and Sakura find themselves stranded in another world courtesy of a certain Wizard. To survive, the trio starts a clinic while they get t...
310K 4.7K 45
"Y/N is anti-social eccentric intellectual going through loneliness and depression and is currently searching his purpose until it all changes when o...