Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara

192 2 0
By jak_20_21_

Osamu:

You've been having massive headaches because. But you didn't tell Osamu, not wanting to put too much stress on him since he was doing that himself. But today was really bad, you couldn't get out of bed, but you need to talk to a teacher about it. So when lunch rolled around you forced yourself to walk, holding the wall as you felt dizzy. You managed to make it to the teacher's lounge, "Young Y/n, you don't look too well."

"Wow, thanks." You snorted.

"Is there something I can do?"

"My head hurts, like really real-" You fell to the ground grasping your head. The two teachers held onto you

"She's burning up."

"Y/n might be sick?" They looked at the other teacher.

"Probably." She sighed.

"Maybe someone should bring her to the dorms and get her rested."

"Maybe her brother, Ōmimi?"

"Uh, I don't know, what about-"

"Osamu..." You mumbled as you grasped out for anything. "I... want... Osamu." They all looked at each other and smiled. "What?"

"Young love." She squealed, you rolled your eyes which hurt. The other teacher took his phone typing away. It took a while to get here, probably worried as to what a teacher wanted. Which was true, he was having lunch when his phone buzzed.

"Is it Y/n?"

"No..." Osamu gulped before showing his brother the message.

"It's probably nothing."

Teachers lounge now

"Probably. I'll be back." He got up and walked slowly to the teacher's lounge until he saw you- boy bolted. "Y/n?" He slid next to you and grasped your head, you sighed into him and nuzzled your way into his chest. "Love, hey, can you hear me."

"I hear you, Osamu. I do."

"Oh thank god." He kissed your head. "Sick?" You nodded weakly into his arms. "I think Ōmimi made you breakfast and put it up before we left."

"Mk." The teachers looked at you two and smiled, it only grew when you reached up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Samu."

"Of course." Their teacher looked at them.

"I'll give Ōmimi your work, Osamu, can you get her home?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Thank you." Osamu picked you up, carrying you out of the school.

"Osamu!" He stopped and looked down the hall at Atsumu and Suna. He boosted you up a little and watched as they walked over.

"This will take one second, okay?"

"Mk, babe." He smiled to himself as you nuzzled yourself into him further.

"Everything okay?"

"Is she sick again!?" You nearly jumped as Ōmimi touched your head. Sighing in comfort at the heat from his palm. "The teacher told me you're gonna be taking care of her." No need to be mean, baka. Suna and Atsumu looked at the three of you. "Look. My sister is my world, all right?" You were taken back by how soft his voice is. "You break her heart, I'll break you." Oh great, threats.

"Don't scare him, Ōmimi," Kita said popping up out of nowhere.

"Tch. Take care of her. Okay?"

"Yeah, I got it." Suna looked at all of you.

"Is everything okay?" They looked at Suna and Atsumu.

"Just sick." You mumbled into Osamu, who laughed lightly as you bit him, making him jump.

"Okay, I should get her home. And heat her up some food."

"There's some in the fridge, I put it in there after we left."

"Thanks, Ōmimi. Idiot." You kicked your brothers back as you passed. "love you, Omi!"

"You too, N/n." Everyone admired your relationship with Ōmimi.

"I'll take care of you, love. And I will never, ever, break your heart." You smiled into him, and before you knew it, you spoke.

"I love you." The poor boy stopped on the last step and ended up falling, quickly turning so it'd be him on the bottom.

"What did I say about breaking her!" Osamu jumped sitting up bowing multiple times apologizing.

"Osamu." He froze at your voice, remember the words you said. He blushed and stayed bending down. "Osamu." He stood up, letting you see the blush. You smiled more, standing up limping to him, pressing your cheek to his shoulder. "Osamu." He blushed deeper. "Was it too soon...?" He turned his head to you so fast, you swore you were a crack.

"No, no, no, no." You laughed as he kissed everywhere on your face. "I was just surprised."

"Osamu." He laughed a little before kissing your head. "But, I..." Then your nose, he stopped before kissing you.

"I love you, too." You smiled as he closed the distance, pressing his lips to yours.

"You're going to get sick, Osamu." He shook his head before kissing you again, smiling lightly. "I love you."

"I love you." He picked you up once more. "Now let's get you to your house so you can rest." You nuzzled into his chest once more.

"Oi!" You both froze looking over to your brother. "Don't break her!" You laughed a little, Osamu nodded his head before heading to your room.

Sugawara:

You sighed into the couch, everyone was watching the movie, and you were cuddled up to Sugawara. A few days ago, you found out your boyfriend cheated on you, and well, Sugawara made it his goal to make you happy. But the scene in the movie had a similar feeling.

--

You walked inside your boyfriend's house, you greeted his mom at the door. "Hey, Mrs. K."

"Oh, Y/n. Hey, I didn't know you were stopping by." You looked at her confused.

"Sorry? Today is Friday right?" You asked taking your phone out of your back pocket.

"Right, it is. Date night, I forgot. Um, B/n, is in his room, helping some Anna chick study."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." You opened the door wider so she could get past, but she stopped.

"Okay, look, I like you, Y/n."

"Thanks...?"

"And since I like you, I'm going to warn you. I don't think they're studying. But... I can be wrong." You sighed and looked back into the house.

"Thanks for telling me, Mrs. K." She smiled sweetly at you before looking upstairs, and then she was out the door. You pulled out your phone and called, B/n.

"Hello?" You could hear someone panting.

"Hey, baby it's me. I'm almost at your house. We still up for our date, right?"

"Yeah, shit." He put you on hold for a bit, the door to his room opened, and out came a girl. I bent down and picked up the heels. She looked at me and took them out of my hands, with her free hand that wasn't covering her bra and shorts hugging her plastic ass. She looked down as she ran out of the house, B/n right behind her, stopping at the last step looking at me in shock. "hey..."

"Really? Hey?" You turned around and walked out of the house. You looked where you were and realized your brother's house isn't too far away, wanting nothing more than to run to your brother.

"Y/n! Y/n, wait!" But you didn't turn around and give him your attention. Until he grabbed your hand turning you around. "Will you wait a damn second?"

"Why to hear the bullshit excuse fall from your lips? Oh wait let me guess, you slipped and her shirt just came undone as you slipped into her? You seriously can't keep it in your pants?"

"I didn't know you were coming over."

"It's Friday asshat. I always come over. And if you would think to check your fucking phone, you'd see that I messaged you." You turned to walk away, but he wouldn't let you. "B/n, I swear to god-" Your eyes widen before blinking, you withdrew your hand and connected it to his cheek. "What the fuck, B/n?"

"What?"

"Are you serious? You don't get to kiss me after what you did."

"Can you guys mind?" You turned to the driveway, shit.

"Can you mind?":

"B/n!" You were seriously getting aggravated.

"What?" You watched as the sweetest guy from your class walked over. "This is my property, you can get the fuck." Your eyes widen as he cursed.

"Sugawara." He looked down at you.

"You're lucky," He looked at you before going to walk away.

"Good night, B/n." You turned around and tried to walk to your brother's.

"We're not done talking." You let out a scream as he grabbed your hand again, with much more force, Sugawara immediately ran over grabbing your wrist pushing you behind him before looking at B/n.

"She said good night, you okay n/n?" You rubbed your wrist.

"I'll be fine, Suga."

"Still calling me Suga?"

"We are not having this conversation right now." You said looking up at him.

"I don't know who you are, but this conversation doesn't concern you."

"She concerns me." You looked up at Sugwara placing your hand on his arm. "She's in my class, and she's friends with my friends, which makes her my friend."

"I'm not scared of your friends."

"Then be scared of me. Or her brother."

"Who? Look if you mean Asahi, not much of a threat."

"Hey!" Sugawara put an arm out so you couldn't attack him.

"Come on, Y/n." You looked at your boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend, and followed Sugawara.

"She's not going with you." You groaned and yelled as he grabbed your hurt wrist, worsening it.

"Ow, fuck." Sugawara looked at you in shock before snapping.

"Let. Her. Go." He let go of your hand in shock, you immediately hid behind Sugawara. "Good. Night." He led you inside this time with you in front of him. "You okay?" He immediately examined your hand.

"No, my boyfriend cheated on me, then chased me, then hurt me more." You mumbled putting your hands into your hair.

"Hey, you can stay here tonight."

"Thanks."

--

Since then he's been there for you, confessing his love for you not too long after. Though he knows you are scared of saying those three words, you're also scared that he thinks you don't love him, you leaned up kissing his cheek as tears fell. "Baby? Hey, w-what's wrong? It's because of the cheating scene-" You cut his sentence off kissing him lightly.

"I love you." He smiled at your words kissing you again.

"Ah, we don't want to see that." You looked back at your friends as a pillow hit you two, you both laughed as everyone covered their faces, you hid into Suga.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, N/n. Even before that night." You smiled into his chest.

"I think... I did too." He kissed your head before grabbing your hand, holding you as close as he did that night, never letting me go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 293 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
205K 5.2K 19
❞ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 ❞ ・・・・・・----★ 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚�...
151K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...
187K 4.8K 29
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍-𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈�...