Our Time - Ryomen Sukuna x Re...

By dhefaran

Ryomen Sukuna. More often called Sukuna is a mighty curse spirit known as the King of Curses. Dozens of sorce... More

Author's Note
1920
1925
1930
1930 pt. 2
1935
1940
1945
1950
1950 pt. 2
1955
1955 pt. 2
1955 pt. 3
1980
1980 pt. 2
1980 pt. 3
1980 pt. 4
1980 pt. 5
1980 pt. 6
1985
1985 pt. 2
1985 pt. 3
1985 pt. 4
1985 pt. 5
1990 pt. 2
1990 pt. 3
1990 pt. 4
1990 pt. 5
1990 pt. 6
1990 pt. 7
1990 pt. 8
1990 pt. 9
1991
1991 pt. 2
1991 pt. 3
1991 pt. 4
1991 pt. 5
1991 pt. 6
1991 pt. 7
1991 pt. 8
1991 pt. 9
1991 pt. 10
1991 pt. 11 (🍋🍌)
1991 pt. 12
1996
1996 pt. 1
1996 pt. 2
1996 pt. 3 (🍋🍌)
1996 pt. 4
1996 pt. 5
1996 pt. 6
1996 pt. 7
1996 pt. 8
1996 pt. 9
2016
2016 pt. 2
2016 pt. 3
2016 pt. 4
2016 pt. 5 (LAST)
Arigatou! (extra note)

1990

4K 119 14
By dhefaran

= * ੈ✩‧₊˚Flashback to Your Fight Against Utahime (1985) * ੈ✩‧₊˚ =

"Let's stop this Hime-chan!" you yelled one more time as you back away from her, there are already several cuts and bruises in each your own body.

Surprisingly, you two had almost the same strength and enough curse energy to beat each other, but when it was already several hours you fought and there's no end, it's getting useless to the way it seems.

Whether one of you will lose or win, you two will not stop, ever.

You defend yourself again with your coin and spell your jujutsu, "Curse Technique: Ring of Fire!"

Instantly the fire circle around you to block Utahime's way with her both small naginata in her hands, but then she uses another jujutsu to remove the fire and made close to you again, this time you got cut on the cheek.

"You don't understand what I've been through! I never had the chance to live properly since the time I was born! Until I met Sukuna, I started to be human like myself! Even though he's a curse, he was once also a human being, Hime-chan!!"

Utahime just ignore you as she tries to attack you again, this time she kicks you on the guts and luckily you manage to block it by your palm. "And then there is Gojo-sensei, without him, I would never have the chance to use my jujutsu, I was all clueless, without their help, I won't be who I am today!!"

You flip your other two coins, using two jujutsu technique at the same time. You don't know if you're allowed to do this, but Gojo always remind you not to use it too much, it might made side effect in your body without your knowing.

"Mix Curse Technique: Dead Blood, Whirlpool Thunder!"

Utahime widen her eyes when you use that ability, but she cannot move her body due to you use 'Dead Blood' on her, it caused her blood veins freeze for a moment, along thunder around her as she was struck.

"Agh!"

She then plopped to the ground, head looking down as her both naginata in her hands loosens. You couldn't help but to ran towards her and kneel down in front.

"Hime-chan! Sorry, I didn't mean—"

BUGHH!

Your right cheek stung when she out of nowhere punch you on the cheek, as if she was collapsing earlier on purpose.

You cough out blood because of the impact as you wipe your lips, damn, this is going all too much. You would probably really die.

But you won't give up, you stand on your feet and went to Utahime again. This time, you pulled her by the shoulder as you continued what you yelled at her earlier, "If you still dare to kill Gojo and Sukuna I swear—"

"SHUT UP!"

It widened your eyes next when she suddenly garb your collar pretty hard, the whole time you two fight, Utahime never said a single word, until right now in a condition like this.

"I KNOW HOW YOU FELT! I KNOW!"

"W-What?" you muttered. "How can you know? You just lose your mind back then and tried to kill them right in front of my eyes!!"

"I know how you felt, but you don't know mine!" Utahime said again as she continued to yelled, this time showing her miserable face to you, making you to look at her surprise.

"I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! ESPECIALLY BEING REBORN AGAIN FOR THE COUNTLESS OF TIMES, BECAUSE IF I DO, I-I WILL..."

She stopped for a second then slowly her eyes glistening with tears, "I-I will want to meet Satoru again!!"

"Satoru?" you asked.

"Gojo Satoru, he's the one who killed me in the past, he's the reason I had this huge scar on my face! But yet! I...I cannot help but to hate and love him until now!!"

You look at Utahime concern as the black-haired woman ended up in painful sobs, you cannot believe all of her poker face she's showing towards you, all the pain she endures behind it.

Utahime was lonely when she reincarnated multiple times, she never had the chance to be like you, having someone that will be there for you when you are reborn.

"H-Hime-chan..." you ended up only to hug the girl for a hug.

It's been many years through and Utahime didn't lean on someone's shoulder when she cries. You could tell, because she immediately hugs you back as if her life depend on it, she was like asking for help.

"Hime-chan," you called again softly while stroking her cold back, "Let's be friends alright? This time, I will not care anymore if you still had intention to kill Sukuna, I will prevent you if that happen but I still want to know you."

The scar girl back away looking at you, eyes already swollen pretty bad.

"I still don't know what you're actually goal is but when one day you trust me, please tell me, alright?" you asked while patting her shoulder gently.

"It doesn't have to be later." Utahime replied that made you look at her stunned.

"It was my fault to begin with that I lost control and wanted to kill both of them, I'm so sorry Y/n. I didn't know Satoru and that king of curse was someone important to you." She ended up apologize making you felt bad, after you know her true reason, it was all by force and she doesn't even want to do it.

"For now, let's get through this together. To solve our true beings and goals, I'm sure we can change it, Hime-chan." You reassured her with a small smile, while you give her a hand for a shake.

"Utahime Iori, that's my real name." She introduces one more time towards you.

BLAARRRRR!!

= * ੈ✩‧₊˚End of Flashback* ੈ✩‧₊˚ =

You woke up with so many sweats and realize you were inside the school's infirmary. Your cold hands reach out your head, trying to remember what happened.

But sure at that time, you and Utahime cannot sense nor the sudden attack, due to you had lost all the energy to move.

Assuming that someone did that on purpose to kill you both in place. At that thought made you anxious since you reincarnated several days ago.

"Why did this happen the second time? But I'm not sure its accidental or deliberate, like the last time me and Hime-chan hit by a truck." You muttered to yourself.

Now you're an eighteen years old teenager and still live on your own. Not sure why it happened the same again since year 1980, but this time you're in a different high school.

Still the regular once, not jujutsu tech.

You don't understand eventually of why you had the feeling you cannot join jujutsu tech, it's like you nor Utahime are forbidden to study there.

As if they would become traitors and hunt you down from the back, but in a normal school like this is already enough for you, as long as you can study like you wanted normally.

"Y/n-san!" a new friend of yours name Nathania approached you with your bag on her shoulder.

"Nath-chan!" you greeted her.

"Geez, you should've told me of you were sick. You collapse right after we had lunch break ya know?"

"Really? Lately I'm lack of sleep hehe." You answered and stood from the bed.

"Do you want me to take you home? It'll be trouble if you collapse again." Nathania offered while gave back your school bag.

"Aw~ You're so sweet! Then please take care of me!" you jokingly replied and earn a little punch on the shoulder.

"The heck with that, let's go home!"

= .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. =

THREE MONTHS LATER

It's the longest time that you haven't encounter with Sukuna, Gojo, even Utahime.

Anxiety always wash you around because you're afraid something bad happened to them, a glimpse of suspicious ran over towards Utahime again. Thinking if she still had the tend to kill the two curses without your knowing.

You wandered around the city every day in case you caught a hint of their curse energy, or maybe one of Sukuna's fingers, but sadly none of them cannot be trailed.

Just remembered that it's been fifteen years you and Sukuna didn't track his fingers, it's not because you don't want to but it's so faint to look now in the first phase of modern era. You're thinking that Sukuna was not looking for you right away because he was busy looking for his fingers.

"I hope their okay..." you mumbled out and clasps your both hands, it's almost winter and you haven't brought things for the cold weather.

You sigh sadly because you didn't find them today either, you then ended up to a chocolate store to find sweets to eat. You remembered so well when Gojo was so excited about the winter, so you thought to bought many chocolates for him.

"2000 yen." Said the cashier as you look at her startled because it's so familiar.

Utahime smile at you while showing her face more visible, "How are you doing, Y/n?"

"Hime-chan!!" you yelled automatically making the other customers look at you.

She giggled, "Wait a sec okay? My shift is about to end."

"Roger!" you replied and then went out from the store to wait her.

After several minutes later, Utahime really did went out and stood beside you.

"Shall we go somewhere?" she suggested.

"Sure, but it's pretty cold, want to come to my house instead?" you said.

"Is that alright?" she asked, not sure.

"Well of course, no one has been coming lately."

"Okay, sounds good."

At Your New House

"Come in." You stepped aside so Utahime can enter, she looks around and felt astonish.

As usual your house is small but it looks comfy, you did pretty well organize the interior by yourself.

"You live alone?" asked Utahime.

"Yeah, this time I reincarnated with my long lost aunt, I'm an orphan now, so I have part time job also just like you." You replied while put the chocolate in the fridge as Utahime sat down on a mat in front of the TV.

"Why don't you stay for the night Hime-chan? There's two bedroom and it's getting late." You offered her while preparing microwave food.

"Thanks, but I will go home later."

"Hmm, where did you live?"

"I-It's near the river."

You were surprise it was her time stuttering like that, guessing she told a lie.

"You don't have a home do you?" you asked straight to the point, although it was cruel to ask for.

Utahime laugh bitterly, "You got me."

"You can stay here with me for the time being if you want to," you said again and approached her with the food on your hand.

"I don't want to troubled you, I will rent somewhere later."

"It doesn't trouble me at all, I mean, I live alone now. Plus, we can each purchase our own meals, isn't that right?"

Utahime was quite for a while as you still look at her with hope, wanted her to be your roommate.

"F-Fine, I will get my stuff tomorrow morning." Utahime said in defeat while scratching the back of her neck.

"Yeayy! Thank you thank you!!" you hugged her for a second with a wide grin.

"I should be the one to thank you!" she said with a small laugh.

You two then eat the microwave food while watching the TV, once in a while you both will talk more about each other, until when it was done, Utahime come up with a topic about the two hot curses.

"Can I ask you about Satoru?" Utahime shyly asked while fidgeting her fingers.

"Sure, you can ask about Gojo-sensei everything!"

"Sensei?" she asked when you said that.

"Ah, I forget to tell, I learn my jujutsu technique that in particular to attack humans, are all from him. He really was a great teacher, he was once a great jujutsu sorcerer in Tokyo, is that right?"

Utahime scoff when she heard that, "Well he really is strong, I could say the strongest. I can't believe he turns into a curse."

You look at her and take two pillows from the sofa, while continue to hear. "Why he suddenly turned into one of those?"

"I don't know. Probably was his punishment or self-desire, that's why I've been wanting to meet him for the longest time. I don't understand at first why I was given the ability to reincarnate multiple times, but, I had a hunch to prevent Satoru? That I want him to be human again."

You widen your eyes at the last statement, "Be a human again?"

"Yeah, there's the way, to make curse into human again. Especially special grade like them."

"How?"

Utahime stopped for a while, "We have to exorcise them."

You stunned, that's the same meaning to perish them from this world, but do that really work?

"W-What? S-So if you exorcise him, then, are you sure he will be born once again? Hime-chan?" you asked worried.

The scar girl sigh, "That's one of the thing I worry the most, there's no guarantee a hundred percent if he will return to life as human or not coming back at all."

"It all goes the same for other curses, Y/n. But I don't know if it works with Ryomen Sukuna." Utahime explain again, making you think pretty hard.

Turn Sukuna into human? Does that even possible to believe?

"Hime-chan, me and Sukuna—"

"I know, you two love each other right?" she cuts you off by knowing it.

"How did you know?"

"I peek you and him after I tried to kill both of them that day, at that time, I see in your eyes that you truly loves him." She said embarrassed because she just witnessed that she doesn't have to, especially after that situation.

You laugh sheepishly, "Yeah well, I don't know why I ended up loving him, but I don't know a single thing what was Sukuna's past human life before."

Utahime smiled, "I'm sure one day he will tell you, so, where are those two? You haven't meet them again?"

It makes you down when she asked that, a hidden sad could be seen on your face. "It's been three months, I have no single clue where those curses are."

"Really? Did they go somewhere maybe?" Utahime ask again.

"No, sometimes both of them will find me right away after several days later I'm back."

"That's too bad, I want to apologize actually, especially made up with Satoru."

You giggled, "I bet Gojo-sensei would be really happy."

"You think so?"

"A positive and energy guy like him, I'm sure he will. Anyway, we should get some sleep, I have work tomorrow in the morning." You said and pulled Utahime to lead into her room.

The black haired woman ended up sleeping on the king size bed room that once used by your aunt and uncle, while you use your own room.

"Thanks." Said Utahime.

"No problem! Good night Hime-chan!"

"Good night Y/n."

==== \^o^/ ====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 13.3K 35
"𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡." -Ryomen Sukuna !!!READ FIRST PLEASE!!! Summary: You met Sukuna for the fir...
60.3K 1.7K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
63.1K 2K 34
Sukuna is a father of a small boy named Itadori. He is also known for his wealth and name "King of Curses" given to him for being a selfish man with...
195K 5.5K 30
The Holy Deity, Y/n Hanazaika lived over 1000 years ago, killed at the mercy of her own people. Her former lover Ryomen Sukuna; dubbed King Of Curses...