My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

It hurts.

118 6 0
By holtzbertgoodeday

So it's been 2 weeks and I still can't figure out what's going on, I keep recieveing messages from this unknown and I still don't know who is it. Demi is being acting a little weird, don't know what's wrong but I seriously want to find out. Dianna left a few weeks ago because she had this little tour and she had to leave. Naya is being working with Demi and her new album, I'm really excited because Naya has an amazing voice. Hailey went to Texas because her aunt is sick. Rachel is helping me to decide about the college I want to go, it's not easy and even if Demi said that no matter where I go, it matters to me because it won't be the same. It sucks. I was at home alone looking for something to do since Demi went to the studio with Buddy. I decided to call Rachel so I could tell her what's going on, I just can't hide this anymore and I have to tell someone other than Naya. After what seemed like hours, the bell ring and I opened the door.

"Thank god you're here, I thought you decided not to come."

"Oh come on don't be dramatic, I delayed 30 minutes." She laughed a little and I rolled my eyes but smile.

"So I need to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" We sat on the couch and I sigh.

"So 2 weeks ago, I received a message from someone, I don't know who telling me that Demi was hiding something and that my friends are lying to me, I don't know if he or she was talking about all my friends or what."

"Well, you know that I don't lie to you."

"I know that."

"Who do you think it is?"

"I'm not sure, I mean, just my friends have my number, no one else."

"That's weird."

"Well, to be honest I don't care about that right now, I want to know what's going on with Demi."

"So...you think something's wrong?"

"I'm not quiet sure, I know Demi will never lie to me but I just...I have this feeling that she's hiding something."

"Well, she talk a lot to Naya..." She looks at the ground and I look at her.

"What do you mean?" She looks at me and don't say anything. "Woah wait, you think she's cheating on me?"

"Brittany, it's for sure that they had a relationship, I mean, didn't you see al the pics they have together? All those news about they dating? Those times when they were caught holding hands? It's for sure they were girlfriends and for how I see, they love each other a lot I mean as a friends but...something tells me that they had something special and they still have feelings for each other."

I felt hurt inside but I didn't want her to see I wanted to cry. Maybe it's true, maybe they still love each other. Fuck. No I don't want to lose her, what if it's true? No, but...Demi will never cheat and Naya is like my best friend, no.

"If you want, you can cry, I can see that's what you want to do." I look at her with tears building in my eyes and she hugged me.

"I-I just...n-no...I know Demi, she will never c-cheat..."

"I'm not saying that, maybe she's just confuse and she still has feelings for her just like she does."

"I just...why didn't she tell me?"

"Because she loves you Brittany."

"Can you be in lveo with 2 people?"

"Wel...not really but...maybe she just has feelings for her, I know she's in love with you, I mean, I see the say she looks at you."

I pulled away and nodded. "Yeah well...I don't know what I'm going to do, this sucks."

"I know it does." I look at her and sigh.

(Later.)

I closed the door and Demi looks at me. "Hey babe."

I look at her. "Hey."

"How was your day?" She kissed my forehead and go to the kitchen.

"Was good."

She comes back with a bottle of water and sat besides me. "You ok?"

"Yeah...How was your day?"

"It was good, I like this new kind of music we are making, I feel this is the music that I belong with."

"That's good. And how about the song you and Naya are making?"

"Oh we just have to record it and then it's done."

"And why you guys don't record it yet?"

"Well, we've been doing some other songs, she's helping me and I'm helping her."

"Oh...that's good." I look at my phone and sigh.

"Babe you're not ok, what's wrong?" She caressed my cheek.

"I'm just tired, that's all." I stood up and go to the bedroom. After a few minutes I heard Demi coming into the room.

"It's not that, something is bothering you, what's wrong?"

"Do you still have feelings for Naya?" I look at her and she just stares at me.

"Why you...why you ask that?"

"It's just a question, you guys been hanging out a lot and I just want to know."

"Well...I think no."

"Oh wait, you think? So you do have feelings for her?"

"Brittany..."

"Have you been lying to me?"

"Brittany I love you."

"Tell me the truth!"

"It is the truth!" She was crying now and it broke my heart but I had to know everything.

"You've been acting weird and you've been talking about Naya a lot lately."

"Brittany..."

"Just tell me the freaking truth!"

"We kissed, ok?!" I look at her with tears in my eyes.

"What?"

"I was depress, you were in the hospital and I was a mess, then we came home and you didn't want to talk to me, I was feeling lonley and Naya was there for me, I went to her house and I just couldn't stop crying and I was just talking about you and it hurt a lot and out of nowhere we kissed but not more than that." She was crying even more now, her voice sounded broken but I was too angry to be sorry for that.

"But why? You knew why I was acting like that..."

"I don't know why I did it, I just did it and I'm so sorry."

"So you do still have feelings for her, right?" She stares at me, crying and without say anything. "You know what, I'll leave."

"No wait! Brittany please!" She grab me by my arm and I turn around.

"Don't you dare!" I look at her with tears in my eyes.

"Please Brittany, I'm so sorry."

"You weren't sorry when you had your lips in her lips!" She looks at the ground and cry. "We need a break."

"No please Brittany don't leave me! Brittany please! You promised you weren't going to leave! Please don't leave me!"

"Goodbye Demi." Without looking at her I left. It hurts like hell but right now I'm so angry and I can't look at her. 

Demi pov's: 

When I saw Brittany leaving I felt my heart broken in a billion pf pieces, is she going to leave me forever? No please, this is not happening, I should've tell her before. Oh my god this is not happening, where did she go? She's angry, she can't drive right now in this state, it's all my fault, why dear God? Why? I can't lose her, please no, ugh I just hate myself so much right now. I want Brittany back. I was so stupid for do that. I grabbed my phone and called Naya. 

N: Hey Dems.

D: Naya, Brittany knows...Brittany knows all...

N: Oh my god...and what did she tell you?

D: She left, she was so angry because...I still have feelings for you but I love her and she was so angy and she just left. 

N: Demi, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault.

D: It's mine too, I kissed back and I didn't pull away.

N: And do you know where is she?

D: I bet she's with Rachel, Hailey it's not here.

N: Demi...I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

D: It's not your fault...

N: I made you doubt. I told you that I still loved you.

D: I know but...

N: I don't want Brittany to make you choose between us so...you better stay with Brittany.

D: You don't understand Naya. I don't want to lose you...

N: I know, but if that's what will make you and Brittany be together again, then it will be ok...

D: But...

N: I'll always be here Demi, always, but you love Brittany, you deserve Brittany, not me, be happy with her, just like you were before I came into the book.

D: Naya...

N: I love you, so much. 

She hang up and I broke down. I just don't know what to do, I don't know how I feel, what should I do, I love Brittany, but part of me still has feeling for Naya, what's wrong with me? I thought I forgot about Naya but I didn't...

Brittany pov's: 

"So..they kissed?"

"Yes, they kissed. I know she still has feelings for Naya."

"But Brittany she loves you."

"But she loves Naya too. I mean, yeah I kissed Naya before and I kinda had a small crush on her but I pushed that feeling away because I wanted to be with Demi and then this happen."

"You know how difficult is forget about your first love."

"I know I just...it hurts..." I look down and feel more tears in my eyes. "You know...I once read a story about a girl, she dated this girl for years and they loved each other a lot but they broke up, the girl couldn't get over her, they were still friends, it was really weird because she said that everyone in school thought they were still together because they hang out a lot, even her mom thought the same,  after a few months she met this other girl and they liked each other, the other girl tried her hardest to make the girl happy and to make things work. They were working well. After a few months, the girl told the other girl that she just wanted to be friends and...someone commented on her story and she said...first loves, are the ones that show us what is love, show us how much we can love someone, that we can do anything for them, but for something, they broke up and it was because they weren't meant to be. Second chances are amazing because they show you that love is still there and if you want to be happy and get over that person that broke your heart, you just have to move on and be happy with the second chance. I don't know I thought...that I could make Demi happy..."

Rachel looks at me sigh. "You make her happy, maybe just...something happend and she just like...start thinking about the past."

"I know it just...it hurtd you know."

"I know it does." I rested my head in her shoulder and sigh. "You can stay here if you want to."

"Yes please, I really don't want to see Demi right now." I sigh and my phone goes off. I look at my phone and once again, it was Demi.

"Demi?" I nodded. "Want me to answer?"

I shook my head no. "No, I don't want to hear anything from her. Not now."

"Ok, well, how about if you go to sleep? You look really tired." I nodded my head. 

"Can I...sleep with you?" 

She smile. "Of course you can."

(Next day.) 

Demi pov's: 

I woke up the next day with a huge headache. I groan and look around. Oh it wasn't a dream, she really left. I sigh and get up, I grab some pills and drink them. I see Buddy waiting for me to take him out, I smile a little and change to my sport clothes, I need to do something. We went out and we start walking, I put my headphones and put some music, for my luck, they were sad songs. I sigh and just keep walking. God, I hate me so much right now, I should have stop that kiss but I just couldn't...something inside me wanted to keep kissing Naya...ugh Demi. I can't have this feelings for Naya, I love Brittany but I hurt her...fuck. I decided to go to starbucks for some juice. When I was in the line I turn my head to left and look at Brittany. She's here. I ordered my juice and I was decided to go with Brittany. I sigh and I was walking to her when I saw Rachel sitting besides her. I knew Brittany was with her. Why would I be jealous? Brittany said they were just friends and she's been there for Brittany since they met. Brittany would never cheat on me like I did. But still, I feel jealous for some reason. I sigh and grab my juice. I left with tears in my eyes and go back to my house. When I closed the door I feel on my knees and I start crying. Buddy start licking my tears and I smile a little.

"You're my only friend right now Buddy."He laid on my legs and I sigh.

(3 weeks later.)

"Come on Demi, you have to do something."

"What Marissa? I just can't, I don't want to do anything, just stay in my bed and sleep."

"This is not the Demi I know."

"Well I'm sorry but this is who I am right now."

She sat beside me on the bed. "Look Demi, I know you guys will made up, I don't know when, but I know you guys will, Brittany just need some time, she's hurt and you have to understand that."

"I know."

"But you can't just stay here, you have to take all the bad thoughts off of your mind, I know you will feel better. Let's go shopping, let's go take a coffee, let's go to eat our favorite food, make overs, do pranks, I don't know. Just like the old times."

I look at her and she was smiling. I smile a little. "You're right, that would probably make me feel better."

She clpa and smile. "That's my girl! Now, get ready, we're leaving in a little while." She left the room and I stood up. After a few minutes I head downstairs and she looks at me. "Pretty, now let's go!" I giggle and we left.

"What are we going to do?"

"Whatever you want miss Demi."

I giggle. "Mmm...let's start with shopping."

"Good choice." She start the car and we head to the mall.

After a few hours, we decided to go for something to eat since we were starving. We left our bags in the table and Marissa gasp. I look at her.

"What?"

"Um..." I look at where she was looking and Brittany was walking to the same restaurant we were with Rachel. Marissa smirk and looks at me. "Hey Brittany!"

"Oh...hey Marissa..."She looks at me. "Demi."

"What you guys are doing here?"

"We came for some food." Rachel said and she was looking at Brittany. Brittany couldn't keep her eyes off of me. I could see she was still hurt.

"And why don't you guys have a sit with us?"

"Sorry Marissa but I don't think is a good idea." Brittany said and took Rachel's hand. She pull her to the line and I could see they were talking about something.

Marissa looks at me. "Try to talk to her Demi, I'll distract Rachel." We walk to them and Marissa start talking to Rachel. I sigh and walk to Brittany.

"Hey."

"Hi..."

I sigh. "Look Brittany I'm sorry for all, ok? I really am. I don't know what I was thinking. I love you so much and I need you."

"You should have thought about that before having your lips in her lips."

"I know but Brittany."

"I'm getting over you."

"What?" She looks at the ground.

"I-I'm dating Rachel...now you can be with Naya." She lft me with no words. I felt tears in my eyes and shook my head. This is not happening to me. I lost her.

Note:

Yeah well...I wanted drama in here. Opps. Hope you guys like it! Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...