Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi

371 7 0
By jak_20_21_

Tsukishima:

You were standing by a door waiting for Tsukishima, you decided to occupy yourself by playing a game on your phone. "Y/n?" You hummed as someone called your name, it didn't sound like anyone you knew, so you didn't lift your head. "Whatcha playing?"

"Piano tiles." You turned your phone off and looked at the stranger, seeing it was a guy from your class.

"Oh, what are you doing today?"

"Oh... uh, probably hang out in Tsukishima's house, and draw." You shrug a shoulder and placed your phone in your -Tsukishima's- jacket pocket.

"Why are you still with him, if you don't mind me asking..."

"I do mind, actually."

"I mean all he does is insult you and call you dumbass."

"I'm sorry, are you with us 24/7?" The boy stayed silent, proving your point, "Exactly." He looked at you as you looked back at the door watching it open.

"Pipsqueak." You smiled as he called you, which would confuse a lot of people. But not you.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Sure" He grabbed your hand and began to walk away, dragging you with him. Once you reached his house, you changed into one of his shirts and a pair of shorts you left. Tsukishima walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Look beautiful in my shirt." You smiled as he nuzzled his head into your neck. Moments like these, are rare, but not rare, rare.

"Hm." You kissed his cheek before hugging him back.

"Why are you still with me...?" you sighed and grabbed his face making him look at you.

"Is this about what that asshole said?"

"Maybe..." You're the only one who's seen Tsukishima like this.

"Your eyes."

"Huh?"

"It was your eyes. When I first met you, I saw the pain and the hard work you went through to get here today. I saw the real you. Eyes tell the story of where one has been and where one going. I saw someone who was dedicated to his words, remembering why he's here in the first place. I saw someone who wanted to open up to someone, but was scared of being judged." Tsukishimas heart melted at your words. "But I am the last person to judge you, tsuki-babe. I love you, and I can care less if you call me a dumbass. Or yell. Because I know you still love me." Tsukishima smiled at your and kissed you softly.

"I love you."

"The brightest eyes have cried the most tears, and I will never let you cry another tear, my love."

Bokuto:

You sighed against your desk, letting your head rest against it. Today you felt drained, and tired. Bokuto knew that so he made it his goal to make you feel better. He stopped at your class door seeing your head on your desk, he sighed and was about to walk in till he heard some girls talk to you. "You okay, Y/n?"

"Hm? Yeah, just tired."

"Yeah, you've been going to your boyfriend's practice?"

"Yeah, it's supposed to be a practice match with Karasuno."

"Isn't that the team where Bakuto goes into Emo mode?" You furred your brows as they laughed.

"Yeah... I guess..."

"Does that ever get annoying?"

"No, why would it?"

"He's like a child. One minute he's smiling the next he's moping."

"And why does he smile so much? I mean he's also very-"

"Excuse me?" The girls shut up as you spoke. "Bakuto is no child, trust me. And Emo mode is not just one emotion, it's every emotion, it can be when he's happy, or sad, mad, anything. Even sexual." You smirked standing up throwing your bag over your shoulder, the girl's eyes grew. "He smiles because he knows he's not letting anyone down, and trust me, he doesn't. Even if he goes into Emo Mode, sad mode. It's because he thinks he's letting them down. But Akaashi is on the court, reminding him he's not. I'm in the stands reminding him, he's not. Now if you excuse me, I have a boyfriend to cheer on." You went to walk to the door stopping when you see black and white hair, sighing you walked over to him slipping your hand into his. He jumped looking down at you.

"Oh, hey baby owl." You smiled at the nickname before kissing his cheek.

"Don't let what they said to go to the heart. I love your smile. The prettiest smiles hide the most secrets. But I know all your secrets and I love your pretty smile no less."

Akaashi:

You were walking into the gym when you felt arms wrap around you. You laughed at your touchy boyfriend, pulling away to see him. "Hey, Aka."

"Hey, baby. How was your day?" You shrugged your shoulders as kids from your school and his gathered into the gym, giving you both jealousy glares. You rolled your eyes at them before kissing your boyfriend quickly.

"It was okay, I was missing you all day though." Going to a different school meant distance.

"Oi, get your hands off our manager!" You looked at Noya and sighed.

"Noya, he's my boyfriend, he can touch me all he wants." To be honest, that came out wrong, Tsukishima and Tanaka smirked at you two as Asahi bent down to your level.

"Would you like a bible? Or some holy water?"

"Asahi, I hate to break it to you buddy, you're the only holy one here." He sighed at you patted his head.

"I want head pats." Bokuto looked at his friend then at you.

"He's always so soft when it comes to you, Y/n." You laughed running your fingers through his hair.

"Hm, I like it."

"Okay! You guys... Y/n, remove the boyfriend." You looked at Couch Ukai and laughed.

"Babes, you have to let me go." He sighed before kissing you softly.

"Fine, see you after?"

"Hm," You leaned your head down, lowering your voice so only he could hear. "I'll be secretly cheering you on." He smiled to himself before kissing you once more. You looked at the team who were giving you looks, you sighed placing your hands on your hips. "It was something holy and sweet, trust me Asahi." He looked at you closely.

"She's not lying, come on we need to stretch and stuff." You watched as they did that, sitting down beside Kiyoko. You snuck a glance at your boyfriend who was also stretching, you heard girls wolf whistle at your man as he bent over.

"Quit staring at your man's ass." You blushed and looked at Kiyoko.

"Can't help it. He has a nice ass." Akaashi looked at you as if he knew you were talking about him, you winked at him making him send one back.

He wishes he can hold you, but he knows he needs to win for that to happen. "Akaashi, your girls checking you out." That's when he looked at you and saw you staring, he winked back at you, smiling to himself. "You are so lucky."

"I know."

Once the match started you cheered on your team, but secretly cheered for your boyfriend.

"Akaashi can't stop looking at his girlfriend."

"Can you blame him, she's hot."

"Yeah, Akaashi is hot too, tho." You tried to block out the voices you heard focusing on the game, but you saw how your boyfriend's jaw clenched, can he hear them too? "How can she get a guy like him?"

"Right, he's clingy, the other day I saw Bokuto pry Akaashi off her. I mean dude, I don't blame ya, but damn." You rolled your eyes at the comment.

"More like, she has him hooked. Poor guy fell for someone so ugly." They were talking about you two in two different ways, the boys were talking about how hot you are and the girl was talking about how hot your boyfriend is. You looked at Akaashi, seeing him frown a little, so he can hear them. Your boyfriend really is a big softy, he's also very insecure. You love it when he clings on to you, and he does it because all his exes cheated on him because he'd either not give them attention, or because he gave too much attention. To you, he gave just enough, never too much. You can be studying, and he'd make you stand before setting you down on his lap so he can hold you while you study. Or sometimes he's just dragged you away from everyone so he can hold you. Moments like those made you happy knowing he just wanted to hold you out of nowhere. You love him for that. Once the game was over you made your way to your winner boyfriend and smiled.

"You played so well, baby." You kissed his head, but he wouldn't even wrap his arms around you, that was the confirmation you needed before you lifted his head kissing him. He grabbed your waist hesitantly and kissed you back. You could hear some cheering and some scoffing, but you didn't care. You pulled away and whispered against his lips, "You can never be too clingy to me, baby. I love you no matter what." He looked you in the eye, seeing how serious you were, making him sigh and wrap his arms around you, holding you tightly. "The kindest hearts, have felt the most pain. But baby, with me, your heart never has to fear being in pain again. I love your kind heart the way it is. Nobody or nothing can change my mind. You're stuck with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.1K 82
I haven't seen anyone do this so I'm doing it! *VERY SLOW UPDATES* The characters as of now: KARASUNO: Hinata Kageyama Nishinoya Tanaka Daichi Sugaw...
5.7K 188 22
โ†ณโ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ (๐™จ๐™ ๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฉ) ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™™ (๐™—๐™–๐™™) ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
46.5K 1.9K 20
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ. ( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ )
1.1M 34.3K 90
โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ . โž Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots