Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

DROP THE MASK

3.6K 210 4
By imaginationworld07

"Such a crazy family. Mom and younger son gossip like two elderly women. Elder son is in love with his secretary and younger son is total crackhead. Like seriously....can't people just do their work without falling for anyone? Is it necessary to attach to someone and then forget your original identity? When will people understand that Love is not as good as shown in movies and dramas? True love is an illusion. True love doesn't exist. Aaaah this is so frustrating. I just hate this word, love. I just hate its existance. Why did I even agree to come here? I could've better spent time with my family rather than coming here."

"Maybe you were destined to meet us."

Tae turned around on hearing the voice and saw Jungkook standing there. Jungkook smiled and Tae just looked annoyed.

"Yeah!! Only this was lacking. Now he will eat my head up!"

"You said something?"  Jk asked while coming beside Tae and walking at similar pace as him.

"Hey pretty doctor!"

"God!!! Save me"

"From whom?"

"From you....please leave me alone."

"Wasn't it a bit rude?"

Tae didn't say anything. He just kept walking so Jk again started to talk.

"So you are taking a walk after dinner?"

"No, I am swimming."

"Hahahahaha nice joke. You are funny doctor!"  Jungkook hit Tae's shoulder lightly only to get a glare from Tae.

"Oh...ab....I also walk daily after having dinner."

"So?"

"So we have some common habits and we should be friends. Don't you think so?"

"No!"

"Yaah wait!!! Okay first tell me, why don't you want to be friends with me?"

"None of your business!"

"Ofcourse this is my business. You are rejecting friendship offer of a handsome guy like me. You know if I ask this to anyone in my office then they will gladly be my friend."

"Then go and ask them but spare me!"

"No!"   Jungkook said with a wide grin making Tae stop and turn to him.

"Why?"

"Because they are not as pretty as you and you are pretty doctor so I want to be friends with you."

"I said Stop Calling Me That!"

"Woah woah calm down! I am not calling you like sexy, hot, bomb although you are sexy and hot but calling someone by these names is not good so I called you in a decent way that is 'pretty' and everyone likes compliments. I know you like it too, don't lie huh pretty doctor. You like this nickname....don't you?"

"Youuuuu....SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!"

"Okay"  Jk made a sign to zip his mouth and pressed his lips.

"Better!"

Tae said and walked forward and Jungkook followed him. After sometime Jungkook started poking him with his finger making Tae irritated.

"What?"

Jk lifted his one finger up indicating that he wants to speak and Tae sighed in frustration.

"Speak!"

"Are you angry?"

"I will ki......"

"If you are angry then I have a good spot for you. Come with me!"

Without waiting for a reply, Jk grabbed Tae's hand and started walking towards somewhere.

"Hey stop!! Stop you idiot! I said Stop!!"

Jk stopped and Tae also stopped with him.

"How dare  you touch me? Didn't I ask you to stay away from me? Why are you....."

"Look there!"

He pointed somewhere and Tae's eyes followed it.

There were two swings, one beside another, attached to a wooden plank and there was a slight movement in them because of the wind blowing.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"When we (Jk and Yoongi) were kids, my dad made these swings for me and hyung. Whenever any of us was sad, he used to bring him here, made him sit on the swing and give a push. It used to make us happy. When I was a kid, I used to think that its just dad's way to remove our sadness but now when I grew up, I got to know the reason behind this. The wind which hit your face when you close your eyes and move back and forth on that swing, takes your sadness away. In that small time, your mind relaxes and you just feel the wind and its music. Even if for sometime but your mind keeps all thoughts aside and you get to think about your issues with an open mind and when you give your mind some extra space to think, it definitely turns out good. Things get better when we loosen them but they tend to slip if we tight our hold."

"Why are you telling me this?"

Jk looked at Tae and smiled slightly.

"Because you are sad doctor."

"Who told you that? I am not sad at all. Keep your nonsense theories to yourself and let me live my life in peace."   He started walking away but stopped when Jk said something.

"Why are you hiding yourself?"

Tae turned to him.

"Huh?"

Jk smiled and went to stand in front of him.

"Why are you hiding yourself behind this mask of rudeness?"

"I am not hiding anything and why am I even wasting my time in talking with you?"  He said and started walking away.

"Rudeness is a mask prrtty doctor."   Jk shouted and Tae stopped on his tracks.  "Rudeness is a mask which people use to hide sorrow, love, pain, hurt, tears and many other emotions. You think rudeness is the only wat to escape from people around you but the right one will always recognise this mask. Don't hide yourself doctor. I know we just met today but trust me...I think I know you since ages and if you don't trust me......."     Jk smiled and went to the swing and Tae's eyes followed him. ".......then you can come and try this."

Jk said and tapped on the swing with a wide bunny smile which could be seen even in the dark.

Tae stared at him for sometime and then walked away without saying anything.

Jk sighed and sat on the swing and started swinging.

"Looks like I have to try hard for next time."

                            AFTER SOME TIME

Tae came there because it was hard for him to sleep. He came there and saw no one. He looked at the swings which were still moving a little because of the wind. He went near it, held the rope and started at it for sometime. He closed his eyes and then opened them to look at the moon shining in the night sky. He sat on the swing, held the two ropes by his each hand, took a deep breath and pushed the ground a little by his feet to move the swing forward.

As the swing moved, the cool breeze hit his face and his stomach felt slight butterflies. It was a long time since Tae had tried these kind of stuffs. He again pushed the ground with his feet to gain more momentum. As the swing gained pace, the intensity of wind also increased making Tae close his eyes.

Jungkook was right. The cool breeze was doing magic to him. He kept his eyes closed and feet straight as the swing was now moving on his own and his mind recalled some events.

"Why is it so hard to love someone? When you give your eveything to a person and in return, you get a broken heart. Is it really that hard to get true love? I trusted everything, everyone around me and now life has come to a stage that I don't want to trust anyone. One of the cruelest thing a person can do is to awaken someone's love without the intention of truly loving them and you did it Bran. You made me love you but in return, you never loved me. You raised my expectations but in return, you took me for granted. "

Tae's eyes started getting moist.

"Each night.....each night I tell myself that I am strong when I put my head on the pillow because I passed one more day without you but I don't think that you even remember me. Maybe you find a new toy for your pleasure who is much more better than me."

Tae took a deep breath as he continued speaking.

"I don't want you  in my life now infact I don't want anyone in my life now. I want to be alone...alone and away for everyone. I don't want anyone. I hate everyone....everyone."

Tae mumbled with closed eyes and started leaning backwards while swinging. He was leaning back and back when his head hit something. Suddenly he felt that the swing was stopped. He opened his eyes to look up and found a pair of eyes looking down at him. He looked at their position and found his head resting on Jungkook's chest and Jungkook's hands were holding the ropes of the swing.

"Your swing was about to stop so I thought of giving it a push"   Jk said with a little and pushed the swing forward.

Tae looked forward and closed his eyes becausd he was in no mood of arguing now.  The swing went backwards and Jungkook again pushed it.

"How does it feel pretty doctor?"

"It feels nice"

"See...I told you but you were in no mood of believing me but now you believe me right?"

"Hmmm"

"I was sitting here when you came and said those things."

Tae shot opened his eyes on hearing Jungkook's words.

"You heard everything?"

"Yeah.....sorry but I heard everyhing."

"How dare you? Don't you have manners?"

"Well I was sitting here from the start. You came later so its your mistake that you didn't notice me."

Tae greeted his teeth in anger and growled.

"Such a shameless brat!! Stop this....I have to go."

"No"

"I SAID STOP THIS!"

"O...okay"

Jk held the ropes tight and stopped the swing which caused a jerk and Jungkook held Tae.

"Careful!"

Tae angrily removed his hands and stood up.

"First of all....don't touch me. Second, don't you dare to invade in my privacy by listening to my talks secretly. Third, stop roaming around me and leave me alone!"

Tae said with a slight red eyes. Jungkook sighed and went near him and looked into his eyes.

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable but I just want to say one thing. After listening to your words, I can only say that, Love doesn't make you cry. You cry because of the habits and memories that person gave you before leaving. Don't give sorrow to your heart anyway, for the absurdity of this world. Keep moving with the time, its better for a person."

Jungkook smiled while staring into Tae's eyes and then started taking his steps backwards while facing Tae. When he went slight far he turned around from Tae and went inside the house while Tae just stared at his slowly vanishing figure with a little tears in his eyes.

No, his tears didn't fall or maybe he didn't let them fall because for him, strong people don't cry but his eyes always get moist on remembering which was still a fresh meomry in Tae's mind and it was not easy to remove them.

                              NEXT MORNING

"Good Morning Aunt Yu"  Jungkook greeted with a sleepy voice.

"Good morning son. Here is your coffee."

"Thankyou Aunt Yu. Where is Mom?"

"She is outside"

"Outside? Why?"

"Oh! Doctor has taken her outside. He said its good to get fresh air and it will be also good for some exercises."

"Doctor is with her?"

"Yes"

"Thanks aunt Yu. See you...byeee"  he kept the coffee mug on counter and ran from there.

"Wait!!! Your coffee??"   But Jungkook already left.

"Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?"   spotted Taehyung and smiled widely.   "There he is"   he said and ran to them.

"Morning Mom!"

"Ahaa Kook! Good morning son."

"Good Morning pretty doctor"

"Hmm...morning."

"Mom....didn't you teach me that we should greet everyone with smile?"

"Yes we should greet everyone with a smile but why are you suddenly asking this?"

"Nothing....I think some people need to hear and learn this."

He said while looking at Tae and Tae rolled his eyes.

"Mam....I think its enough for the morning exercises. You take some rest now. We will continue after some hours."

"Ah Finally!!! Thankyou so much."

"Should I take you inside?"

"No no...I will go by myself."  She pressed the button on her wheelchair and went inside.

"And why are you still here?"  Tae asked eying Jungkook.

"Because you are here."

"Listen Mr.Jungkook, I don't wanna ruin my mood in early morning so please just go from here and let me do my exercises."

"You are doing exercises? Wowww Can I join too?"

"What!!!! No.....just go!"

"But I really want to join you. I promise I will not cause any trouble."

"Thats not possible."

"Please doctor.....please."

"Listen...."   Tae pointed a finger at Jungkook but Jungkook grabbed his finger.

"Please"

"God!!!!! I swear if you caused a slightest trouble then I will complain to Mr. Min Yoongi."

"You are sounding like a class monitor threatning the student in the name.of teacher."

Tae just walked away without saying anything.

"Okay sorry listen....."  Jk ran to him.  "I will not cause any problem, promise."

"Who knows how long this problem will last?"

"I don't know about you doctor but my promise is my committment. Once I made a promisr then no one can make me break it."

Jungkook said with a slight serious tone this time making Tae blink a few times.

"Okay"   Tae didn't know what to say further so he sat down on the grass and started doing his stratching. Jk also sat down with him.

"You said you will do exercise but you are just stretching."

"This is not stretching, this is Yoga."

"Yoga?"

"Yeah yoga"  Tae said while doing some Yoga postures.

"Okay....I will also do it"

Jungkook started copying Tad but he was having difficulties.

"Yaah its hard."

"I didn't ask you to do it."

"But I will do it..."

Jungkook did the simple ones and struggled sometimes with slight difficult ones but now it was time for the complicated ones. He struggled a lot while copying Tae who waa doing them easily.

"Yaah how can you twist your body like that? Don't you have bones? Yaah doctor I am asking something."

"Don't disturb me!"

"Help me please!"

"You said you won't cause any trouble."   Tae said annoyed.

"I am just asking for help. We should help others.  Please.....pretty doctor!"

"The Heck!!!"

"Please"

"FINE!"

Tae stood up angrily and went behind Jungkook and grabbed his shoulders harshly.

"Ouch! Easy doctor"

"Shut up and concentrate!"

Tae grabbed Jungkook's one arm and put it behind Jungkook's back.

"Aaah doctor slow......"   Jungkook turned his head up just to see Tae's face close to him and he forgot his pain. His eyes were stuck on Tae's angelic face. He scanned Tae's every feature while Tae was busy in his work without noticing Jungkook's stare. He was making Jungkook sit in the right posture and as Tae's face moved forward and backward, Jungkook's eyes followed his every movement.

When Tae was done with his hands, he leaned a little forward to grab Jungkook's legs and started positioning them. His face moved a little closer and Jungkook didn't back away. Jungkook's mouth was slight open as he started at Tae and the closeness was enough to get noticed by Tae. When Tae felt hot breath on his chin, he looked down at Jk who was already staring at him.

Their eyes met and Tae gulped. His grip on Jungkook's leg loosened as they shared an eyelock. The morning hair was brushing Tae's hair slightly and there Jungkook lost himself. Tae blinked a few times and then broke the eye contact. He backed away slowly and stood up without looking at Jungkook.

"Th....thats enough for today. I...I will go now."

Tae said in a hurried tone and Jungkook didn't give any response.

Tae went from there and Jungkook stared at him unless he was out of sight. He suddenly chuckled and looked at his position which Tae left him into. He shook his head while smiling and again looked in the direction where Tae went. The smile became wider when he remembered Tae's face so close to him. He sat straight and then laid on the grass with hands under his head and legs over one another.

"He is pretty, Isn't he?"   Jungkook smiled at himself.

"Pretty doctor."

He closed his eyes to feel the morning breeze on his face.

                           ONE HOUR LATER

"Mom, we are leaving for office....Bye"  Yoongi said

"Bye son"   Emma said and Yoongi went outside whereas Jungkook turned to his mom.

"Bye beautiful"

"Bye son"

Jungkook was about to go when he saw Tae coming downstairs, dressed casual but still looking beautiful. He smiled, tilted his head and stared at Tae till the time he came and stood in front of him.

"Hii pretty doctor"

"Hi"   Tae said and looked at Emma.  "Mam...Shall we start?"

"Yeah sure but a little less exercise this time."

"Okay"

They turned to go when Jungkook spoke."

"Mom...you know I just saw the most beautiful human on this earth. You wanna see?"   Emma and Tae turned to him.

"Really? Where?"

"You wanna see him doctor?"  Tae just frowned his eyebrows and Jungkook chuckled.   "Okay, he is at your left but don't look at him right away because you know, he is a little tired of people staring at him the whole time. So yeah....move your head slowly towards your left doctor."

Jungkook said and smiled widely and started taking steps backwards and Tae turned his head slowly towards left  just to see his own reflection in the LED screen on the wall. He immediately glared at Jungkook and Emma burst into laughter.

"Don't tell me Kookie....Are you perhaps flirting with him?"

"Maybe mom!"  Jungkook winked at his mother and looked at Tae.

"Bye pretty doctor....see you in the evening!"

Jungkook blew a flying kiss to them and ran from there leaving an dumbfounded Tae and smiling Emma behind.

"I am sorry to say that mam but your younger son is crazy."

"He is not crazy doctor"  Tae looked at Emma who was smiling slightly.  "He is cheerful, he is soulful. He is happiness and laughter of this house. Do you think he is childish? No...he is mature. He is that mature that sometimes I get shocked because of his talks but his that side is seen rarely. Most of the time, he is like this, like a happiness preacher. He has that ability to make everyone around him happy."

Tae listened to her every word carefully and looked towards the gate. He again looked at the LED screen to see his reflection and sighed.

"Lets go Mam!"

"Yeah lets go."

–×–

So....Jungkook is falling? Maybe....so thats the 4th chapter.
Thankyou for reading❣.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
628K 28.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
71.6K 4.2K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...
96K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...