Superior (ON HOLD!)

By yukiyukinomi

In this story, you are Gojo Satoru a bestie of Toji Fushiguro, Dazai Osamu, Vanitas despite of you four being... More

Prologue
Chapter Two

Chapter One

158 2 1
By yukiyukinomi

Satoru opened her eyes as she stared at the ceiling above her. There were prints of stars plastered in it with planets.

"Heeh?, I'm lazy to go to school." She whined at herself battling with her mind if she's going to attend the school or not.

Amidst the internal conflict she's  currelntly having, her phone ring aggressively sign that there's an upcoming call. She sat from her bed and answered the call.

"Yo Satoru, ya better get your ass ready for your new school.."

She guessed that the other girl from the call is rolling her eyeballs which is surprisingly right.

"Heeeehhhhh Tojiii i'm lazyyy..." She whined.

"Okay, i'll threaten that bald to drop you at school so you don't have to attend anymore."

Before she could even reply the woman hanged up the call. She immediately took a bath because of what Toji said.

Toji never get back at her word When she day that she'll threatened the baldy, she'll do it even if she's at the other side of the world.

"Maa, how troublesome." She pout finally putting her black contacts and  the black wig to hid her appearance. Despite being cocky she wouldn't want people looking at her face especially her eyes.

"Still beautiful though.." She shrugged taking her bag and motorcycle keys. It's still an hour before classes starts but she needs to went there to stop Toji in her plans.

She walked outside her house and went to where her motorcycle is parked. She also have a car but it's too flashy and too expensive to brag. And precious too.

She rode it and drive it fast. Not minding it's danger and not even scared cause why would she?

She's the strongest after all.

She arrived at the school approximately 10 mins away from her home using her motorcycle. Satoru kept a resting bitch face to look cool.

Yes to look cool because resting bitch face aren't really her thing. She's a playful fella remember? But she want to intimidate the other students in the school which is the opposite of what is happening.

Students stare at her, even if it is boys or girls, praising her god-like looks and her height and even how dark raven haired her hair is. She roll her eyes in frustration.

Seems like her disguised or more like hidden appearance doesn't also work.

"Maa, it's really hard if you're really beautiful.." She sigh continiously walking at the narrowed path. Realizing that she's lost, she kept walking until she saw two kids one with a fluffy orange hair and the other one with raven hair. They were arguing.

Satoru went to the arguing boys, to ask some directions but they didn't seem to notice her. So she both held their heads with her large hand as both of them silenced and turn their heads against the woman who had an awkward smile plastered on her face.

The two boys faltered, both of their cheeks reddened when they saw the beauty. They stumbled from their position when Satoru removed her long hands.

"Sorry to interrupt. I just wanna ask if where's the second year building?" She ask in english language to play on japanese boys. The raven haired guy had a question mark above his head when he heard her ask. The orange haired guy also have the same mark. Both stared at each other confused. They know that she spoke english but they didn't understand.

They both look constipated, didn't know how to answer the question as Satoru's laughter rang through their ears.

"Gomen..gomen..(Sorry..sorry)"She stop laughing while holding her stomach using her left wrist.

"I said i just wanna ask if where's the second year building?" Both of them understood now what she's saying. Still have a beet of red in their faces which Satoru failed to notice.

"U-uhh... When you pass through this building in that direction, Turn right senpai.. The one with a creative flower pots designed building is the second year's..." The raven haired guy answered overwhelm at her height,her physique and her beauty.

"S-senpai.. my name is Hinata Shouyo!" The fluffy orange-haired kid beamed at her.

Satoru eye the other man wondering if he'll introduce himself or nah. He offered his hand on her for a handshake.

"Kageyama Tobio. You can call me Kageyama or Tobio or anything that'll suits you senpai..." He attempted to smile and Satoru appreciate that as she accepts the handshake she smiled cheekily at both of them.

"Go—" Her introduction were interrupted by a loud sound of ringtone from her phone. She tched as she answered it but her mood quickly changed from irritated to a clingy one.

"Toji-chaaan... I'm here now at school no need to threaten the baldy.." Satoru answered before she turned her head to the boys.

"Let's talk later at the cafeteria. I'll just take this call. And thank you Shouyo-chan, Tobio-chan."

She wave her long arse hand and made her way through the second year building while annoying Toji on the phone. While the two lads seemed to forget their argument about being unable to join the volleyball.

She arrived at the said building, staring at it's height Satori smiled lopsidedly, completely aware of those people whose staring at her but she ignored it.

Despite her cocky attitude she knows how to follow rules but sometimes it's alright to bend it right?. She wore the Karasuno's complete seifuku (uniform) partnering it with black jacket with a '私だけが名誉ある人です' written at the back of it. which means "through heaven and earth i alone am, the honored one"

She arrived at her class approximately twenty minutes before the classes starts. She saw a vacant seat beside the window while waiting for someone to approach her.

But no one came.

She glanced at the people inside the clsssroom whose only staring at her with adoration which she hated because she believed in a saying "if you desire something,grab it!" No one approach her. She's frustrated about it when a chibi cute man sat beside her.

His breathing were fast, probably he ran fast. He didn't even notice Satoru. He has dark brown hair with a highlight strands on the middle of his hair. When his breathing became stable he turn his head towards your direction which he didn't regret.

The short boy's eyes twinkled as the sight of bishoujo(beautiful woman/man) beside him.

"B-beautiful...." His mouth gaped while blushing. He suddenly stand up and went infront of you. Instead of being crept out you smiled at him.

"H-hi! I'm Nishinoya Yu!" The boy introduced. Which you accept his hands and kiss the back of his palm. But the boy didn't take it.

He passed out.

•••

The boy woken up from his dream. He smiled whole face blushing at the sight of his dream. A goddess seatmate who smiled at him.

"A-ahh unfair! I wished it was true!" He whined while in the infirmary bed which he immediately questioned.

"Why am i here?" He asked himself

"Yo Yu..." A sly smile appeared infront of him. It was carried by his one and only impossible dream.

"Oh shit... You're true! My goddess!!" Nishinoya quickly stand and admire her which made her chuckled.

"By the way, My name's Gojo Satoru."
The goddess said.

A/n:

Just Nishinoya being Satoru's fanboy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
74.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...