The Legendary Four

Von zeezee5551

2 girls displayed as "weak" 2 lonely boys what will happen when these kids are put in one team... let's fin... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2, The park
Chapter 3, their new friend
Chapter 4, The Academy
Chapter 5, The teams
Chapter 6, The kyuubi
Chapter 7, The mission
Chapter 8, The LAND of the waves: I
Chapter 9, The Land of the Waves: II
Chapter 10, The Pervert Comes to town
Chapter 11, The Announcement
Chapter 12, Chunin Exams: I
Chapter 14, •FILLER•
Chapter 15, Chunin Exams: III
Chapter 16, The final or is it?
Chapter 17, Training.
Chapter 18, Sakura
Chapter 19, Sasuke
Chapter 20, Naruto
Chapter 21, Hinata
Chapter 22, The Meet up'
Chapter 23, Team 7 is back
Chapter 24, The Kidnap
This is not a chapter but like its kinda inportant?
Chapter 25, The loss of an akatsuki member
Chapter 26,, •FILLER•

Chapter 13, The chunin Exams: II

651 17 3
Von zeezee5551

AA OKAYY WELCOME TO CHUNIN EXAM, TEST TWO THE FOREST OF DEATH!!
I don't own naruto
Happy reading!! <3

Once the genin found out they pass they made their way to the forest of death not without a quick conversation though.
"Okay you guys I have read about this forest and it looks like we might stay there for a bit, Hina brought bentos for us to eat and I brought food pills. Whatever you do, don't be reckless and eat random plants they might be dangerous." Sakura warned.

"Yes Saku!", "hn, okay sakura" "Sure saku~!" were the three responses.
Hinata nudged Sasuke, "you think we might get to fight!!" she whispers excitedly.

"hn obviously we do, dumbass" he told her.
She was angry,
"you tell me that, yet you still cheated on the test" she hits his back and runs for it.

"Hyuga get your ass back here" Sasuke was fuming and he ran after her.

"NOW THIS IS GONNA BE FUN, OI TEME WAIT UP!" Naruto shouted while running after Sasuke.

Sakura facepalmed while muttering to herself,
"How did i become friends with these idiots" she chuckled before running after them.

Once Sakura reached to them, she saw hinata into an argument with a certain red head. She got closer and heard
"WELL IM SORRY MR TOMATO HEAD JEEZ IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Hinata screamed.

Poor Sasuke was betrayed at how she just offended his favourite food, Naruto had a staring contest with the redhead's brother. Sakura sighed and stepped forward,

"Now now hina let's not make a scene when the exam is about to start, Hey gaara!" Sakura told hina, while she smiled at gaara. He slightly blushed and said his hi as well, Sasuke was stared at them in disbelief.

"HUH?! You know him saku??" Hinata asked in shock.
"Yeah she does. Got a problem, cupcake~" The brown haired boy spoke up.

Hinata didn't care what anyone said anymore she stepped forward and slapped him. HARD.
"AIR PALM!" she screamed, making the boy fly back and lie on the floor unconscious.

"that guy might just be dumber than me" naruto said laughing.

Once again Sakura sighed, "come along guys There is kakashi sensei, Bye gaara!" she told her teammates, she waved goodbye to gaara and walked with them.

"Saku, do you like gaara?" Naruto spoke up, hearing this made Sasuke huff in annoyance. Hinata laughed at the question but when she saw Sakura's face she shut her mouth.
"No i don't naru, gaara is my friend plus he's not my type" Sakura reassured him.

"yeah naru her type is-" Hinata was quickly cut off with a death stare given by the pinkhead and she ran to kakashi sensei. She ran behind him and cried anime tears,
"SENSEI SAKU IS GONNA KILL ME" she screamed making some of the other genins look at them. "Hinata come out and apologise to sakura and that sand nin." Kakashi told her.

"Uh i will apologise to Sakura, but on my dead mommas grave i ain't apologising to anyone else." She said harshly. This made Kakashi facepalm but accepted fate anyway.

"Okay my little genin, remember don't kill unless you need to I don't need to say this but i will anyway. Always protect each other, if you encounter an enemy who is about to kill one of you give me a whistle i'll be there. Good luck!" Kakashi gave them a proud smile.
Naruto looked up at him, he saw his sensei as a father and he gave him a signature smile.

"OKAY KIDDOS, THIS IS THE FOREST OF DEATH, KILLING IS ALLOWED BUT DONT DO IT UNLESS YOU NEED TO, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!" The instructor, Anko said.
"Psst! hina let's try and get kashi sensei on a date with her" Sakura whispered and giggled.
"ah! yes! i totally ship them!!" hinata squealed.

"Girls? what are you giggling about?" kakashi gave them a concerned look.
"Nothing sensei!" they both exclaimed.

"OKAY KIDDOS GET OVER HERE WITH YOUR TEAMS AND YOU MAY BEGIN!" Anko shouted after explaining the rules.

Team 7 walked in and immediately went to find a place to camp, Sasuke figured something and spoke up to him teammates,
"We should have a code, something to know it's us." He spoke up,
"is gonna be ********************* , get it?" the two girls nodded while naruto spoke up.
"HUH?? YOU WERE SPITTING BULLSHIT FOR A QUICK SEC-" he was cut of when a kunai reaching hinata, she dodged but the sharp edge cut her hair.

She gasped, "How could you. You created split ends you bastards SHOW YOUR UGLY SELVES."
Some sand ninjas came out and hinata just kissed her teeth,
"OF COURSE ITS THE UGLY NOBODYS, JEALOUS PIGS. Give us your scrolls or i will take this a step further." Hinata spoke with an evil smirk.

The three kunoichis just threw the scrolls and jumped away in fear, there was a heaven scroll with blue swirls.
"YES! this is our scroll GOOD JOB HINATA!" Naruto shouted and jumped on her. She frowned and pushed him off, this caused sasuke and Sakura to look at her confusedly.
Sasuke caught on and stepped forward,
"so when you gonna tell us where the REAL dobe is?" He said coldly.
"Show is where naruto is or i'll punch you so hard even Lady Tsunade can't heal you." Sakura said harshly.

Just then a certain blonde jumped in and yelled,
"SUPER UZUMAKI KICK!" and the enemy transformed back and naruto grabbed her scroll.

"guys i think this might be ours?" Naruto said is confusion, while Sasuke, Sakura And hinata were still trying to process what just happened.
"Naruto you idiot, at least next time you can tell us when you gonna use your new 'move' " Sakura sighed and took a look at his scroll. It was an earth scroll but it had black and white spotting pattern,
"Looks like this isn't ours." she said and frustratedly took her hair out of her mouth.

She groaned and grabbed her kunai, she chopped her hair all the way to her ears.
This sudden action made Hinata gasp in admiration.

"WOW SAKU! CAN I FIX YOUR ENDS" hinata squealed, while sasuke looked at her with admiration.
Sakura laughed, and gave hinata the kunai to fix her hair. Once they were done they set out,
"Sakura. why did you cut it?" Sasuke asks her, he was shocked indeed he thought she loved her long hair,
"Well, a lot of people think of me as a weak girl who cares so much about her looks plus it was annoying me." she said proudly
"do you not like it..?" she asks in a small voice, the young uchiha simply shakes his head

"I love it, short hair suits you more it definitely brings out your green eyes."
He jumped away and left a blushing pinkhead behind. She now jumps next to hinata who has a smug grin to her face,
"done with your flirting sesh with sasu-cakes" she wiggled her eyesbrows,
"Shut up hina, Naru you okay?" Sakura asks him with concern.
"Oh yeah i'm fine saku, i'm just bored as hell when can we fight again?" he tells her.

As if on cue a sound ninja stood infront of the genin, a sick feeling started to grow in hinata's tummy as she saw how much chakra this ninja had.
"idiots be careful the ninja is strong" she warned her teammates.
"ku ku ku i don't want to fight i just want my precious Sss-sasuke-kun~" the sound ninja had a creepy grin.
"LIKE HELL ILL GIVE YOU MY BESTFRIEND, LETS DO THIS TEAM 7!" Hinata shouted and the four genin sprung into action.

Sakura pummelled the ground, the ninja underestimated the girl while the strange man was distracted by sakura punch a shout came afterwards,
"FIRE STYLE: FIREBALL JUTSU" Sasuke hit the man and stood next to sakura.
They high-fived and sakura smirked,
"Let's call that the SasuSaku special" she nudged him, he smiled and nodded.

Hinata came in and activated her byakugan and channelled all her chakra into her palm and it had the same purple aura?
"8 TRIGAMS, 64 PALMS!" She cried out with a smirk, The sound ninja stumbled a bit. This made a perfect opportunity for a certain Knucklehead. Naruto jumped in and grinned,
"RASENGAN" he shouted, the two genin stood next to each other and smiled.

"That should definitely be called the 'NaruHina Special'" Sakura squealed.
"Together we are the legendary four~" hinata stepped forward.
The genins thought they defeated the strange man but they gasped when saw his skin crackle?

"Guys.. do you know who this is?!" Sakura choked out.

"hm.. NOPE NEVER HEARD OF HIM" Naruto screamed earning himself a soft bonk from hinata.

"shh naru let her speak!" hinata scolded. Sasuke gave them both a scowl and proceeded to look at sakura,

"That's the third legendary Sannin! Lord Jiraiya and Lady Tsunade's teammate!" she told them.

"Well done little girl, now hand over Sasuke-kun~~~" he smirked, Hinata looked at him with disgust and quickly stood infront of sasuke taking the hit.
She stood up slowly and smiled, "Protecting the people i love IS MY NINJA WAY!" she screamed and once again she felt a wave of strength. Her byakugan changed pattern, she raised her palm. "Call kakashi i can't control myself!" she struggled out, she ran towards orochimaru and they had a one on one taijutsu battle.

Naruto and Sakura both whistled as loud and sharp as they can, both kakashi and the hokage were in their presence.
HELPHINAISOUTOFCONTROLANDSASUKEANDHINAFIGHTLEGENDARYSANNIN!" he cried out, the hokage made out the words legendary Sannin and fight.

Hinata inactivated her byakugan all together and watched the sannin bruised all over, she was about to faint when kakashi caught her. He picked her and Sasuke up and got all the teams to abandon the forest immediately.
Sakura fainted as well, her fist bruised up and so is her body. She was taking almost all the hits for Sasuke when he was passed out on the floor. Naruto was bruised a lot before but his ability to quickly heal kicked in and he watched his three teammates in the hospital beds.

Sasuke was first to wake up, "Hina?! Sakura?! DOBE?!" he yelled out, Naruto assured sasuke that he was there,
"shut up teme, you sounding worried is weird" naruto playfully said while punching sasuke arm.
"Oh naru don't punch him he's still all bruised!" Sakura scolded, she sat up and smiled at the two boys.
Sasuke gave a sigh of relief, "i'm sorry i wasn't strong enough." he said guiltily, Sakura hated seeing him like that
"How you think hina would feel if she heard you saying that!" she scolded him as she gave him a hug,
"well naruto what are you waiting for join the hug?!" she smiled at him and they all shared a hug.

"wow i feel offended by you idiots" hinata said pretending to cry, Sasuke gave a sigh of relief and hugged hinata. Followed by the blonde and the pink head,
"last thing i remember was bruising the guy, what the hell happened then?" hinata asked, Sakura and Sasuke shrugged.
"hn, i passed out", "Yeah so did i" they both replied.
"well Naru? do you know?" Hinata asked, this caused naruto to shrug
"I don't remember!"

Done!!!!
next will be a little time skip they all know the hokage dies and blah blah blah
time skip to the week before the 3rd part of the chunin exam!!
we still need our little date *winks* ;))
Bye Bye!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

914K 19.4K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...
2.2M 73.9K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
9.9K 352 35
With Naruto successfully bringing Sasuke back to Konoha everything Seems promising at first for a new team 7 to rejoice until Sasuke is told the foll...
208K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...