A Heart for Two // Kawata Twi...

By ledbyfray

"ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲." - This story 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝙊𝙏 contain inappropriate scenes. Note that the protagonist wil... More

『 A/N 』
Chapter 1 ! ♡
Chapter 2 ! ♡
Chapter 3 ! ♡
Chapter 4 ! ♡
Chapter 5 ! ♡
Chapter 7 ! ♡
Chapter 8 ! ♡
Chapter 9 ! ♡
𝕬 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

Chapter 6 ! ♡

2.2K 72 55
By ledbyfray

CONTAINS A SLIGHT MANGA SPOILER

-

p i l l o w  f o r t

-

3rd Person POV

Y/N was quickly sent to the hospital and so was Draken after encountering a few delinquents along the way.

Everyone in the hospital were worried. Emma was crying and Hina was comforting her telling it's going to be alright.

The twins were there as well worrying and Souya was trying his best not to cry. Besides, what good can it do when they just cry instead of hoping and praying that everything is going to be fine?

A few hours/minutes have passed and Draken's results were out.

Everyone was relieved after finding out he was fine and the doctors only needed to do a few things although, Y/N's results were not yet out. This made the twins' blood go cold. They were worried.

Another hour has passed when everyone finally knew her results. The stab she recieved was very deep that one of her internal organs had almost been stabbed.

They were relieved that she's fine except for the twins. They wanted to see if Y/N was alright but the doctor didn't allow them as they were still going to do a few things to Y/N. The same thing goes with Draken.

A day has passed when the twins finally decided to see if Y/N was alright.

It was a good thing that the doctors were now accepting visits from acquaintances.

When the twins arrived, they saw Y/N eating hospital food. Gross- hospital food is gross. At least in my opinion. The twins went inside of course.

"Hi Y/N! Hope your doing well. We bought you food, we don't want you to suffer from eating hospital food. 😊"

Y/N's POV

Why do I see regret in their eyes?- They didn't do anything...

"Thanks for the food! Oh-"

I got interrupted by both the twins hugging me. Souya was on my left and Nahoya was in the opposite side. I can feel the warmth and affection in the hug. I haven't felt this one in a while... 

"We're sorry we weren't there soon enough. When we heard you scream, we forgot you were with us, we're sorry... we shouldn't have brought you there."

Said Nahoya. I can feel the regret. Why?

"We know what you have been through. Only hearing those words come out of your mouth to your dad were enough to tell the whole story. We don't want you to feel that way again...We're sorry...." Said Souya.

I felt tears stream down my s/c skin... Thank you, for being there for me. I know that I have only known them for a week or two now but to me, I already love them. Especially that time where they saved me from my cruel father. I will never forget it.

"Thank you...." I said.

3rd Person POV

Y/N was in her house as usual, she was laying down in bed scrolling through her phone. She already got out of the hospital due to her fast recovery but of course, the doctors asked the twins to look out on her.

After scrolling far enough, she got a call from Nahoya.

"Nahoya?"

"Hi Y/N! Mind if we come to your house? We want to spend time with you 😁"

Y/N could feel him smile. She must like him and Souya a lot. Hehe... ♡♡

"Oh sure! I'm free today :3" She responded. How could she say no?

"Great! We'll be there in a few minutes 😊"
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Exactly 20 minutes have passed when the twins have arrived.

"Nahoya! Souya! You're both here! :D"

"Don't move too much Y/N..." Souya warned her. I mean, she just got out of the hospital. It's not good for her to move around so much.

"Sorry... I want some snacks, do you guys want some too?" I asked them. I miss seeing there cheeks when they chew their food :3 💞

-

The twins were satisfied after eating their snacks. Of course, Y/N was satisfied as well.

"I'm bored... can we watch something?"  Said Souya. Y/N wanted to watch some movies as well but Y/N prefers reading Mangas.

"We can go to Y/N's room. I miss her smell..." Nahoya said but he mumbled the last sentence. It was enough for Y/N to hear it though.

When Y/N heard it, she decided to hug Nahoya. Souya wanted her touch as well. He ended up hugging her as well. Nahoya was on the bottom of the couch, Y/N was in between of Nahoya and Souya, Souya was in top of Y/N, hugging her.

heh, lovebird sandwich

-

Another fight was going to happen, right?

(A/N)

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERRRRR IM BUSY WITH SCHOOL RN ISTG MY BRAINCELLS CAN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH ANYMORE HELP ME

a

and don't worry, no angst ;3

-
©️-OHAYUMI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.3K 31
"𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟. 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑦." ... Y/n and Takemichi are cousins but also don't share the same last name according to thei...
226K 3.6K 25
#東京リベンジャーズ ↳ ❝ LOOK AWAY FROM THE EYES, I THINK YOU'RE MINE ¡! ❞ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ TOKYO REVENGERS x READER ONESHOTS !!❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌ ・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・ ≡;- ꒰ ° requests:...
29.5K 720 25
giyuu x reader x obanai her ashes of love will always be with him . - cover picture does not belong to me !! - sᴛᴀᴛᴜs : completed
156K 5.8K 15
Y/n l/n a female who makes and sells weapons like guns, snipers, daggers etc. What if her most frequent customer Hajime kokonoi recommends the female...