Distant Secrets { Merder}

By mygreyslife

Meredith lives in boston for two years now, right after the one night stand with her then 'soon to be boss' a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Distant Secrets 2
Hello!!!!

Chapter 22

3.3K 84 0
By mygreyslife

" Scalpel please Bokhee" smiled Addison nodding her head a little. Bokhee handed Addison the scalpel and made the first cut.

hours in surgery passed, without any complications.

"Good job Doctor Grey" smiled Addison. " It was a pleasure working with you" smiled Meredith shaking Addison's hand. " I need to tell/ask you something?" sighed Addison nervous. Meredith leaned against the nurses station with an curious expression. " Webber offered me an attending job" she finally said, Meredith looked up smiling " Wow, really that's great, an welcome back is in order then" chuckled Meredith. " I didnt sign a contract yet" " why not don't you want to come back?" asked Meredith. " I'm scared that you and Derek won't want me here" sighed Addison . " I don't mind,and Emma was really fond of you" smiled Meredith. Addison's face lit up " Wow" she finaly said. " i think i have to go talk to webber" she managed to say. " Go do that" smiled Meredith squeezing Addison's shoulder. Meredith watched Addison walk away and felt Derek's breath hitch in her neck . " How is your day going?" growled Derek. " Addison is moving back here" blurted Meredith out. Derek looked at Meredith with an surprised " and i'm okay with that" smiled Meredith re assuring.

"Emma babygirl" smiled Meredith while walking into the daycare, Miranda Bailey was sitting in the day care with 3 year old Tuck on her lap. " Meredith Hey" smiled Miranda, Meredith grabbed Emma's hand and walked with her to the table where Miranda was sitting. " Hey" smiled Meredith. " Haven't had you on my service for a while" sighed Miranda. " Yeah, sorry" smiled Meredith weak. " You have nothing to apologise for" responded Miranda. " How have you been?" Meredith looked at Miranda and sighed " Been better" she smiled weakly. Emma walked away from the table followed by Tuck. Meredith was itching at her scars. " Show me that" sighed Miranda grabbing Meredith wrists. " Meredith they are infected, come with me" sighed Miranda pulling Meredith out of her chair.

"You are a daughter for gods sake" sighed Miranda cleaning the cuts. " I figured, it-it was nothing" stambled Meredith. Mirande muttered something under her breathe while bandaging her wrists. " clean to go" sighed Miranda patting her shoulder. " You know Meredith, it might help if you talk to someone, i heard Dr. Wyatt is great" smiled Miranda. "I do not need a shrink" sighed Meredith mad walking away from the exam room and throwing the door closed.

"Macy Mccallaghan, 4 years old fell of her bike hitting her head on the street" read Lexie from the chart. " Okay Macy,i'm going to shine a little light in your eyes, can you follow it with your eyes?" asked Meredith grabbing the pocket light out of her coat. " Right pupil is dialeted" whispered Meredith near Lexie. " Squeeze my hands as hard as you can" smiled Meredith grabbing Macy's hands. " Nice grip" smiled Meredith. " What's gonna happen next?" asked Macy's mother scared " I'm going to page our attending neurosurgeon and asks what he thinks!" smiled Meredith reassuring. Meredith walked up to the nurses station sighing " Page Dr.Shepherd" sighed Meredith. " ofcourse doctor Grey" smiled the nurse.

"Are you Dr. Wyatt?" asked Meredith knocking on the door of an office on the psych ward. " Yes?" responded Dr.Wyatt curious. " I'm broken and i need you to fix me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.3K 29
MerDer is already married before they go to Seattle [this us the continuation of Bright and Shiny]
22.9K 1.3K 44
Meredith and Derek are in college and they have been friends since childhood. they met when they were twelve years old. Derek is studying to become a...
20.8K 546 25
This is a merder au story. - Meredith lives in New York and Derek lives in Seattle. After a traumatizing event, Meredith leaves New York to start a n...
81K 2.2K 34
Derek and Meredith meet through Mark and Lexie. They've known each other for a couple years now. Derek is always teasing Meredith, it's totally obvio...