All His Love....

By Risshu7

. . . It's all different and new!!!!! Will she let him consume her????? . . More

Chapter - I
Chapter - II
Chapter - III
Chapter -IV
Chapter - V
Chapter - VI
Chapter - VII
Chapter - VIII
Chapter - X
Chapter - XI

Chapter - IX

15 0 0
By Risshu7

The Engagement day

Zuhayr was fixing his black tie of his suit, standing in front of the mirror in his walk in closet.

He was checking his attire that was selected by Riyaanah herself. It does suited him very well. He smiled remembering the first time he had seen her.

Flashback....

Dehradun

".....
Listen to me first. Don't overdo anything that will bring suspicions to anyone about you. Control your impulses, Zuhayr. We don't want any unwanted casualties like last time. Do you get it? ", it was his father instructing him from miles away. On contrary, he wasn't hyped up about it. He was calm and more chilled out.

" I get it, Abba. I have Amir with me. We have checked everything twice. Aap fikr na kare! ", he was in the hotel room. Sipping a glass of plain milk.

" I hope you have read all the details, Siddharth shared with you. "

" Yes. I have all bi-heart. Anything else? ", he wanted to hang up the call as soon as possible. His father was bugging him from last 45 minutes.

" Best of luck. Khuda Hafiz. "

" Thank you, Abba. Allah Hafiz. ", he hanged up the call.

He sighed deeply.

" Are you ready? ", Amir asked as he entered the room, they shared.

" Kya lagta hai tujhe? ", he was smirking.

" Like you were born for it. ", wagging his eye brows.

" That I was!!!! ", chuckling at the end.

He laughed as he remembered the events.
~~~

Afzal Sheikh had lost his father in an unknown circumstances. He lived with his father in Dehradun, while his mother lived in Islamabad, Pakistan. He didn't knew the reason behind his father's death, but his relatives consoled him to believe it was for the Allah's purpose. They had arranged his mother's return. And she was now living with him, and surprisingly she didn't looked distraught. He had made promise to himself, to work hard for his mother and late father, and he would make sure none would cross his path.

He was in grade 11 and had opted for science.

Today, he had a practical exam, for physics. And he was much prepared for it. He had performed al-fajr of the day.

He was now in his class with his friends, they were reciting the formulas.

Meanwhile,
Adm. Office

" Excuse me, madam. Can I meet the principal? ", Zuhayr asked the lady present in the administration office.

" May I know the purpose for your visiting and your names? ", she looked at Zuhayr and Amir while her hand rested on the telephone.

" My name is Rahul Malhotra and he is my assistant Samarth Desai. These is my identity card. We work in an insurance company. We have come here to meet one of your student, Afzal Sheikh. His father had signed certain schemes in our company, and on calling at his home, his mother said he was at school. And it's urgent, as we will be leaving for Mumbai at evening. ", Zuhayr concluded without having crease on his face.

Amir was loss at words, and hid the smile forming on his lips while biting his inner skin.

He is something for sure.

" Okay I would inform sister about this matter, and let you know what she says. You may wait outside, on the bench. ", she walked through the door that connected the administration office to the principal's cabin.

Few minutes later.

" You may meet him. But have to wait till 10:30 it would be lunch time by then. He is attending his practicals. ", she said as she approached them.

" That will do. ", Zuhayr answered with an appreciative look on his face.

" You may wait in the sports complex, all students will be their at break time. ", and she went in her office.

They knew the sports complex was outside the main school premises, adjoining the football and basketball fields, so they went in that direction.

They were not alone there, the other grade was having PE.

Majority of girls were busy playing basketball, while some were sitting in the sports complex and were busy in the other activities. Boys were playing football. For once Zuhayr thought to join them. And he couldn't deny the urge but, if he had given in to it, his facade would fall out.

Surely, he was still sixteen then, having height of 5'9" with broad shoulders and lean torso. No one could deny by looking at him, that he was less then 21. He did had a boyish charm on his face,but that was taken care off by the thick rectangular rimed fake spectacles he had worn. And strong aftershave he had applied today.

" Riyaanah!!! Get up let's...... ", his attention was right their heightened at that particular name.

He looked around for the girl whose name was called out by the other one.

She had a book in her hand, and was continuously scribbling in it. Trying to pay less attention to her friend who was nagging her.

Her face was pale white, which could make you see capillaries running through the cheeks at some places and eyelids. Her lips were thin, and in between red and dark pink in colour. Her hair were long below waist, dark brown almost black, in two plaits. Her white shirt and dark grey skirt uniform, was pinned perfectly on her hourglass treatise. Her tie was like newly made, without hanging loose, like other teens. Her eyes were glued in her neon green book, where her hand was writing at an unfathomable speed, too fast that it could break the nib of pen.

" Oh! No no no no. Let me finish this and then we will leave. Where are the others? ", she asked the girl who was nagging her.

" They are gossiping about the boys, as usual. And about you too. ", she said smirking at the end.

" What? What about me? ", pausing for a second, and then resuming again without moving her eyes from her book.

" The fact that Jay, from 12 commerce won't stop stalking and looking at you from the door of our class, whenever he is free. ", wagging her eyebrows.

Certain uneasy feeling creeped in Zuhayr's treatise.

How he remembers all like a DVD playing in his mind. At that time he felt petty about just mere thought wolves prying on his fiance's treatise. But that day her sentences, made him feel at ease. As well as the sapling of trust was sown in his heart that day for her. She won't ever break her loyalty towards her parents and him. But, it was fun watching her getting worked up, with the uninvited prospectives of life, that wasted her time.

" Sadaf. How can you say, he is looking at me? He would be-"

" Oh!!! Don't you know, we all know. All the girls from our class knows that he keeps looking at you from the outside. ", and Riyaanah started choking, her cheeks had a tiny of red and eyes began to turn glossy.

" Their ...... ", Sadaf was trying to calm her.

" They know???!!!! ", Sadaf nodded.

" Oh! We all know about it. Well you need to look out for yourself. ", came an another girl who had short curly brown hair with hazel eyes.

" Well. What can I say? He is an eye-raper. I don't like him. At last Teacher's day celebration, he tried to make a move by saying, excuse me to me and went in the other direction, while there was plenty of space. And his eyes were burning acid in mine. I felt to puke my guts out, but what can I say, I am a lady in a treatise of a teen. I won't like degrading my persona for him. I can't betray my parents or family. Even I can't hinder my plans for my ambitions to make them true. If I pay my speck of attention in his ass, then I will end in disaster, man!!! He can have eyes but, I know how to ignore him, keep my distance. "

Sadaf smiled at her remarks.

" Fantastic. Well, there is one more thing. Samay, you have seen him. He was the one playing guitar on that day."

" Not that I know his name. But yeah seen him. So? "

" He wanted to know you more. "

" Selina!!! Know me more means?!!!! How do I bite him and suck his all blood out of his jugular ? ", her teeth were grinding at the end.

Selina gulped, " Yeah, he likes you. I mean your figure. He said. "

" What kind of a boy talks about other girl's to another?? I would say, sever all ties with Saina, or tell her to break that fucking acquaintanceship with him. You all are lacking in grades. I am not your close friend, but I do feel worried about you all. Get that? ", she said holding Selina's hand, who nodded in return.

" Let's go to class. ", and she walked away, out of Sports Complex. Her skirt swayed at each step, she took.
She didn't even knew that, their were 2 pairs of unknown eyes all the time.

She looked sexy, walking like a model in the skirt that ended up just above her knees, reveling her smooth and creamy long legs.

Zuhaye felt an urge of take her in his arms and kiss her in front of all people present there, claiming her as his. But he needed to keep patience, he was there for his work. He has to keep his hormones at the bay, untill he accomplishes his dreams.

She did had a unique sex appeal and still has now, more intense, though she was and is unknown to it.

" She was something. ", Amir said looking at Zuhayr, who was still looking at the exiting form of Riyaanah.

" Not something. She is your future sister-in-law. "

" What?!!!! "

" Dad told me of an arrangement, I am fixed in. Well you know, now, I don't have any regrets about it. ", looking at Amir in the eyes.

" Sure. When did uncle told you? And why you didn't told me anything?!!! ", he wanted to know all of it.

" Do you remember we were at that night, at farewell party of our seniors."

" Yes, it was late like, 2 a.m. I went home, early. You were there, with some bitch of our class. ", making a disgusting face.

" That not all, I was tipsy. Probably by the 2 glasses of wodka, making out with I don't know who it was. And then I remember someone yanking me away, next I get a heavy slap on face. ", looking at ground.

There was look on Amir's face, to speak certain unpleasant words to Zuhayr, but got faded soon as they had a known-unknown third person seeking their attention, for what they had called him.

Flashback ends...

" You ready??? ", Amir asked Zuhayr. He was carrying dark brown suit for the function, that didn't matched with his dark hair but, with brown hazel eyes. His one day beard was on. And he looked bit elder than Zuhayr, despite of them sharing same age.

" Yeah. ", Zuhayr sighed.

" Don't think much. You have waited for this moment for decades, since you had seen her first remember. And as for the things, it will get better, with time. Do not stress yourself. ", he patted his shoulder and smiled at the end.

" Thanks for the help, Amir. If it wasn't for you to- "

" What are best friends for! Zuhayr!!!!! Now come we need to go. Or else, dadi would barge in to see what are you doing, taking this much time. And keep those aside safe, back in it's place. You know you can't let her see it, right? "

" Yeah. Let's go. ", shutting the safe of walk in closet and exiting from his room, they left downstairs.

. . .

She was ready.
Ready to do the only thing, her heart told her to resist.
It wasn't in the way she had dreamt of her husband to be. Still she was thinking to start over, and talking to Zuhayr was the main concern for her. Her mind wasn't able to form sentences on that particular topic.

She puffed out the smoke of her lips. It had a flavor of cinnamon. She was smoking a cigarette to calm her nerves, of her favourite flavour. It was the only thing that kept her nerves calm. Making her mind devoid of strings, pulling them in different zones. Except, for her manas.

It's only engagement still your nerves are cracking. Have you thought about the wedding??? What would happen then???
Every ritual, that you will do it will prick you like a nail in your soul......

She laughed.
Bitter one.
Bringing tears in her eyes.

" Riyaanah are you ready? ", that was Sarthak. Knocking the door of her bedroom.

" Just a second. ", her voice was confident. Their was no wave in it.

Discarding the rest of ashes from the smuggled-ashtray of her grandfather's, she kept it under her bed. If her mother finds out about her smoking habits, she will surely confusticate the rest of the cigarettes from her. She had caught her few times, and confusticated the boxes, despite of her explaining her, those of being the herbal ones. But, it always seemed to be like the usual ones.

She sprayed her perfume, bit in the air and her attire.

" Chale??? ", she asked Sarthak, not meeting her eyes with him.

" Hmm. ", he replied, grabbing her hand in his.

. . .

5:00 p.m.

Garden of Diwan Mansion was lavishly adorned with light pink, red and white roses; numerous fairy lights.

Lamp post were adorned with cream-white.

Guests were coming, and were greeted by youngsters whilst, the older-adult generation were seeking for a speck of imperfection in arrangements for rituals, as well as the function.

" Oh!!! So sorry I- ", Sarthak walked into someone, as he was busy looking in his phone. His sentence died out,
when he saw who it was.

" It's okay I wasn't seeing too. It's amazingly decorated, I can't take my eyes away from admiring this place. ", Amir smiled looking at every corner of the garden, which was shining with the lights and oozed the calming soft scent of roses. The view was breathe taking one.

" Amir. How come you are here?? You said in the last meeting you were busy in attending wedding of your- "

" And who do you think he is??? ", he said arching his one eyebrow up, while a smirk rested on his lips.

Several seconds passed away, but Sarthak was still connecting the links in his mind.

" Everything alright, here?? ", Zuhayr came in between them to check the motive of their conversation. He didn't know the fact that Amir and Sarthak were acquainted to each other.

" Yeah, I was trying to tell him, that I have been invited to your wedding here, Zuhayr. He didn't knew we were best friends. ", patting Zuhayr's shoulder. Their was a smug smile on his face, which brought similar one on Zuhayr's face.

" You meant to say, he is.... ", Sarthak, gesture Amir towards Zuhayr with his eyes.

" Yeah, he is the one. I was talking about. ", laughing at the end.

" Oh!!! ", and realisation hit Sarthak of his sentences that he used with Zuhayr before, that were laced in the kind of tone, he should not have.

He looked towards him, " I am sorry for how I behaved, to you. I was just- "

" Looking out for Riyaanah, I know. It was your part of brother. And the fact that you know now, who am I. Then you can be at rest assured, I wont do anything that would threaten Riyaanah's health. Okay. ", he looked genuine to Sarthak.

He sure was.

" Well, what can I say now. Welcome to the family. ", and Sarthak shook his hand and gave him a hug in a brotherly way.

" So where, is Haroon? "

" He is with Riyaanah, now. And I must go too. We have to escort her here as per rituals. Enjoy the evening. I'll be back with Riyaanah. ", he left the garden towards the back door, which was decorated to with soft coloured fabrics and flowers.

Zuhayr looked around and spotted Tarik and Siddharth talking with each other. They had a different kind of jubilation in their eyes.

He went their and stood beside them, with Amir.

" Well you look dashing today. ", Siddharth complimented.

" Thanks. It's Riyaanah's choice. That's what she only got to choose. ", his comment faded all expressions from Siddharth and Tarik's face.

" I need to tell you something. Can you give us a minutes. ", he asked Tarik and Amir. And then took Zuhayr to the nearby table that served different types of mocktail and cocktail.

" What is wrong with you today? What is this mood? Zuhayr. ", he knew it still he asked him.

" I don't know. Isn't it too, fast for her? I am pretty much concerned about her, Dad. It's all I want but we haven't gave any other priority to her. It's her life too. " , he was genuinely concerned about Riyaanah.

Siddharth knew, it was love in Zuhayr's eyes for Riyaanah.

He knew he can't get another man, as good as, Zuhayr for Riyaanah.

He knew she would get problems in adjusting with him, she would struggle. But it was worth it.

She has respected his decisions, blindly, despite the independent life style she yearned for herself. But this was the only to give her, the loving and caring family he could give her. He knew Zuhayr was right guy for her.

" You should not feel guilty. You love her. I know. I have seen you previously, here. Sometimes we need to do things better for others, even if we know, it would hurt them in worst way. You get that. ", he nodded.

" Good. She must be- ", he looked at the back door.

The ladies of Diwan family were coming out of the back door in their, attires. Some were in lehengas, suits, sarees.

Then came, Sarthak and Haroon in between them, Riyaanah.

Zuhayr was mesmerised by what he saw.

Sun was still away from the horizon, there was still time for dusk to arise.
Riyaanah had stepped out of the back door. The light of the sun, that was about to set, was adding the another level of gorgeousness to what she was today.

She was wearing, simple light pink saree, with a see-through blouse at the back, whose sleeves ended above her elbows.

Her curves in saree were highlighted.

The border of her saree were edged by beady white pearls. And her waist was secured in waist belt, that pretty much showed the way her waist swayed when she walked.

Her pearl studded chocker was like her own body part. It didn't looked foreign on her milky white neck. And for a part of earrings, she had kept it simple, with single pearl-thread earrings.

Her complection was simple, without any hues of unnatural blush or eye shadows.

Her eyebrows were normal, as always.

Eyes without and protection of khol or eyeliner.

Still her face looked unnaturally different then usual. It was maybe due to the red bindi, she had applied slightly above, in the middle of her eyebrows.

Her lips were plain without any mask of matte or gloss, enjoying their own nudity.

Her hair were open, down her waist, beautified with small white roses at places.

Her finger tips were dyed in red dye- Mahawar, with a ring bracelet in her middle finger in left hand and silver bangles in right.

She walked slowly, nervous due to the heaps and heaps of attention she got right now.

All eyes we're stuck on her.

People were admiring her beauty.

Out of all people who were admiring her, Razia had a serene smile on her face. Her lips were stretched up as well as, of Shree's, they were so proud of Riyaanah's mindset in dressing as well as, her art of simplicity.

" Ya Allah, meri bahu ko sari buri nazar se bachana. ", she placed a dot of khol below Riyaanah's left ear.

Riyaanah smiled at Razia, which she returned.

Shree smiled at her gesture. Her daughter was looking like a month of spring, full of life and fresh beauty. She felt extremely thankful to God, for blessing her Riyaanah, as her daughter.

She has always liked the attention she would draw to herself, with her simplicity and the charm that Lord had bestowed her with.

But today was different. It isn't always you would meet the person, whom you are to be betrothed, would not leave his gaze from you. Would drink you in like his life resided in your essence.

She didn't meet her eyes with him, or even paid him, a glance.

She knew she would attract the unspoken attention from the guests, as well as relatives. But she was unknown to the idea, that it would be multiplied with like ten fold of laser lights. Bringing her with feeling of centre of attention, which she was. She had experienced this before, but not always was she the centre of attention of all the public attending a certain function in the past.

She liked to dress up and had always aimed to look best of all. She had her standard clause of fashion mixed in ethics of maintaining decency as well as, looking elegant. When she grabbed attention, wether it would be the eyes of admiration, jealously, love etc,., she didn't care, she wanted it all.

She belonged to the creed of Vishakha, who won't want that from those. And she lived for praise in her work and accomplishments as well as, the struggle that she would have to bear in newness of her fields. Her ruling deities were Indra, making her ambitious and Agni, giving her power to blend in ash of hardwork and spread her flames, bringing her many fans.

Her maths teacher once taunted her suggesting her to become, a model. He certainly looked her out worldly appearance. She loathed that fact more than anything. She liked ramp walk then, but she believed or liked too, in stepping on stairs of knowledge and struggle rather than the glamour and masked demeanour.

She had chosen, what she liked then. And now too she would do the same.

Her silver nude heels made her bit taller then Zuhayr. She liked it. As she was able to look at him, in the eye now.

" Ahem. ", Haroon cleared his throat.

" We leave her to you now. ", as Sarthak forwarded her hand in Zuhayr's.

Riyaanah narrowed her eyes at him, on the change of his demeanour. She wanted to know what changed his opinions or lines for Zuhayr.

" Let the ceremony begin. ", her father announced.

2 hours later....

Moon was shining above it's horizon, from which he has just rose up.

Lamps and fairy lights gave more ethereal hues to her beauty.

Rituals were done.

Rings were exchanged

Her left hand ring finger, bore a simple single diamond platinum band, with his name engraved in the inner side of it. While his, was same without any diamond, with her name at the inner side.

She was chatting with Razia, and Shree. Her cousins were busy with their own topics, laughing and chatting in their own world.

That's when, Sarthak and Haroon announced for the couple dance starting with the bride and groom.

She was suddenly much self conscious about herself. She was confused and didn't knew the meaning of the feeling that was building up in her treatise. She looked around, for Zuhayr. And found him approaching her. Her heartbeats were raising, beat by beat.

To calm her nerves, she observed him.

He looked much younger in the suit, she had chosen for him.

It had plain off-white shirt, dark grey waistcoat and blazer, with dark metallic black tie and pants.

His hair were same as usual, kept at one side with some bangs falling on his face.

His eyes looked determined, as they were for the first time. They had confidence, that spoke more than his personality.

She diverted her eyes down, and clutched the bangles she was wearing.

Suddenly, she was feeling sweaty, despite the blouse she wore was made of net, with intricate flowery pattens made on it in different shades of pink in creamy background.

" May I? ", his voice was so soft. She loved his voice, they way it carried the courtesy melted her heart. Her cheeks heated up.

Giving her left hand in his right, she slowly followed his lead.

Light went dim, as the couple stood in the middle space in the garden alloted for dance.

He held her left hand in his right and his left one went at her waist beneath the curtains of her long midnight bangs.

Her eyes we're focussed on his intricately tied pattern of his tie.

The greeting tunes of the song started. It was her, one of the favourite song.

Kacchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se

Mainu tu baandh le

Pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein

Honde na faasley......

His gaze rested on her. Searching for the girl, he had seen 12 years ago only to find a grown more attractive woman.

As the tunes started to run further, he pulled her in to leave least amount of space in between them.

Her scent of flowers were driving him crazy.

Her smooth skin of waist where he had held her, made him question his resistance. She was perfect. And even if anyone could find any imperfection today, he would surely ask them to check a psychologist or their eyes.

She was surprised, by the sudden pull. Her eyes landed on his.

They looked more intense then ever.
His lips held a light smile and she returned him, with hers.

It was an unknown gesture, that her soul performed without the knowledge of her brain.

Cause her mind was rested on his smile, which was for only her.

The hold of his secure arms, around her was only for her.

She quite often yearned for the actions, when she had felt she was alone. World had power to listen to her, but she felt they didn't understood her. While, she wasn't able to explain herself, that was the main draw back she was weak in. She wanted someone to see the things, sharing the eyesight she had. Or at least, understand her.

Right now, it wasn't like that. Those thought were long forgotten in the cellars of her brain. And her sole attention was on his smile.

It being the fake one, doubt didn't crossed her mind.

She felt like, he was promising her that he would make everything right at the end.

His eyes showed her hope.

She felt her was present with her by his body, soul and mind.

They danced beneath the stars, without exchanging any words, except for eyes, alone in their own privacy.

He twirled her slowly, keeping in the haze of fact that she was fragile, and bar to his sense of sensuality he wanted to shower upon her. She wasn't made to be handled roughly, he wanted to cherish her but, was restricting himself.

How eagerly, I wants to tell fulfill your every wish only I know, Riyanaah.
Please, be patient with our relationship and have faith ahead in me. I will do as you would like.
I love you, but I need to fulfill my duties too. Ya, Allah please forgive me beforehand, for the things I would do in future that would surely hurt her soul. And bestow her enough strength to bear with it.

He knew the fact, she considered marriage a sacred bond. And would feel immensely hurt, if he repeated the deed he had done the other day.

He had to be patient with her, and exchange only required information about himself.

She wanted their relationship to head forward in smooth and lead to a beautiful destination. She was ready to start over, and forget his ways of before.

She didn't wanted him to change, but improve a bit.

Little to share his thoughts.

Become her friend, before a lover.

She wanted to perform her wifely duties, in their relationship. That he would demand.

But, the fault was he never conversed about anything. She felt sometimes this creepy feeling whenever he would stare at her. It was so intense always.

She wanted him to speak, anything.

Him to open up.
Cause she wasn't able to.

Now, also he looked at her, with his dark orbs with such an intensity to break a record of past.

" We would leave to our home. After 2 days of our wedding. ", caging her again in his arm. His face was devoid of any smile then.

She nodded.

Song was going to end. He twirled her for the last time, and deep her head with his one arm below her thorax and other at waist.

When he brought her up, his face was different again. She didn't knew their face were less then inches away. Still her heart and breathing rhythms were calm. She felt so anchored in his arms.

How many shades does his face contour to?

She didn't knew what he was thinking. She really wanted to know him, more.

He straightened a bit. And kissed her temple.

It was unpredictable of him.

And then the song ended.
But he didn't left her hand.
Lead her to where Sarthak, Haroon and Amir were talking with each other.

They were laughing and she felt left out. She felt so alone then. Even his hand in hers, didn't gave her the feeling of having him with her.

That's what they were two different person, with far apart souls.

Tears welled up in her eyes, but she swallowed them, and drew a breathe in.

" He is my childhood and best friend Amir, Riyaanah. ", he introduced.

" As-salaam walekum, Bhabhi. ", Amir greeted, with a smile.

" Namaste. ", Riyaanah joined her hands.

She had a question, echoing in her mind, which was itching her to blurt out.

" How do you know Sarthak and Haroon? ", she asked.

Thick silence fell over men.
They looked at each other.

" They had met once on a vacation. ", with confidence Zuhayr replied.

Haroon looked at him, and smiled. But Riyaanah, gave a look to Sarthak that meant, I need every information.

" I would excuse you gentlemen. Enjoy the evening. "

" Sure. ", Haroon replied. Whilst, Zuhayr gazed at her retreating form.

" It would be difficult for you to keep it from her. She doesn't like things kept hidden from herself especially from her intimate family. And you would be her husband, so think and do what you need to do. ", Sarthak said to Zuhayr, who was still gazing at Riyaanah. Admiring her etiquettes and gesture.

" Yeah. I know. It feels suffocating. "

And the evening went smoothy, except for Zuhayr. Cause he wasn't able to divert his eyes from her figure from starting. And her waist cased in silver belt of her attire, was making his pants stiff. Somehow, the teen who had first encountered Riyaanah in school uniform was trying to unleash himself from, Zuhayr.

###

Hi,
I am Ree.
It's my pen name.
I have done lot or hard work in writing these chapter. And hope for readers to leave a sign of appreciation or criticism or doubt.
Please feel free to comment.

Regard.
Ree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 865 10
✿ 𝐊𝐈𝐀 𝐱 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 ✿ ۝ 𝗞𝗶𝗮, 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱...
116K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
123K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
135K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...