Sweet Love ♡︎

By authormishhh

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭: 8 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 2021 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭: 𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 They both love each other m... More

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~1 𝐍𝐞𝐰 🌼
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~2 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬? 🌼
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~3 𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 🌼
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~4 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞? 🌼
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~5: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲? 🌼
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~6 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞? 🌼
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~7 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 🌼
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~8 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞/𝐬𝐡𝐞? 🌼
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~9 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲? 🌼
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~10 𝐁𝐚𝐝?🌼
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~11 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 🌼
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~12: 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 🌼
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~13 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬? 🌼
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~14: 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 🌼
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~15: 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐢? 🌼
last note of this story 🥀

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ;

115 11 14
By authormishhh

Okay so wonder why not next part and author is upset title.

Because you guys upset me alot 🙂. First time when I started writing the story that time I got so nice response but now?

Is the story so bad? the parts are so boring? Or is it so long parts?

I tried my best to make you gives feel good and comfortable while reading my stories but still I don't get a good response. Why?

I'm having my exams also but still I'm giving my time in writing stories but you are guys are not believing me right?

I have told one of my reader that I have my exams so the updates are slowly. She just used abuse words with me and blocked me! Why?

Is it my fault that I'm having my exams?
I tried my best to give time to writing stories and make the story better than before but still I don't get what I want.

Should I stop writing? Or is my Stories are worst  than Anyone's ever?.

It's really hurting for me! You guys hurt me alot this time. There are a few people who writes stories I guess you all know how it feels.

I'm not saying that do comment on the part which is not funny or nice. At else do a like or give review at the end.

This is my last message to you guys I will left Wattpad if some people don't stop Abusing me!

~ not happy mehak 💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 879 14
We had it all, didn't we? The love, the peace, the trust. But somehow the empire we built came crashing down. And the love we felt was replaced by an...
81.3K 5.3K 50
What happens when, Anayaa Dixit - the to-be Nutritionist's Parents fix her engagement with the singing sensation, Darshan Raval? Will they agree to g...
30.7K 2.1K 35
I came out of the hospital she was standing or may be playing with the kids I glanced at her and stuck on her and I knew I want her forever she is n...
30K 2.3K 20
A FANGIRL will always remain a Fangirl. Or her idol also can fall in love with her. But then? Story of a Fangirl. Avni Patel