Something Different (A Male R...

De PapaBeard

A Male Reader x K/DA Story, inspired by @Katsuwumi and her story The Outsider (Check it out!) Y/N L/N is a we... Mai multe

Introductions and Bios
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 6.5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 8.5
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not a Chapter but a Thank you.
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Announcement for a Friend.
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Sarah and Y/N explination
Part 55
A bit of an Update

Part 39

1.4K 35 6
De PapaBeard

~A few weeks after the announcement~ 3rd person POV

"Right right. So who would be the next one?" Y/N said

Y/N was in his office, on a online meeting with some of the managers and talent scouts of Enclave records.

"Actually, Sir. That's the end of our meeting." One of attendees said.

"Alright, thank you guys. Today's the start of the day, let's make it great. Okay?" Y/N said. "And Paulie, cut off the peanuts at work." 

"Come on, Y/N. It's great! Freshly roasted." Paulie said.

"Yeah I know, and the oil." Y/N said "Can someone make sure Paulie gets a healthy meal later?"

The whole room laughed.

"I'll do it!" A woman said trying to hold her laughter.

"Alright, Siena. You're in charge of Paulie for lunch." Y/N chuckled. "Enjoy the rest of your days guys. And remember, I gave you all my other phone number for emergency purposes."

They adjourned the meeting and Y/N sat back on his chair. Sighing.

"Well this was stressful and fun at the same time." Y/N said.

"What was daddy?" A voice said.

The door opened and Sam walks in. She slowly went to her dad and gave him a hug.

"There you go daddy." Sam said hugging Y/N tighter. "Better?"

"Much better, Sweetie. Thank you." Y/N said.

With the stress mostly gone, Y/N showered Sam with kisses which made his daughter giggle. Then they talked about Y/N's work. Y/N explaining as simple as possible. She was understanding some of what Y/N said, some of it went over her head. But she was interested.

"Well, I would do everything I need to do to support you, Sweetie." Y/N said. "I love you, Sam."

"I love you too, Daddy." She hugs Y/N back.

They let go of each other and they leave Y/N's office towards the studio as Y/N wants to work on some of his own music.

"Daddy, can you teach me how to do these?" Sam asks.

"I can, but I'm not an expert. There are a lot of people better than me, but if you want me to teach you, I will." Y/N said looking at Sam's eyes.

Her eyes then beam in excitement having Y/N teach her the basics of singing  and tones. He also taught her the basics of the piano, which she learned quickly. Y/N smiled at Sam's twinkle twinkle little star rendition. It was slow and she was making mistakes, but it still made Y/N smile.

"Sweetie?" Y/N said standing behind Sam.

"Yes daddy?" She stops playing the piano and looks at Y/N.

"You know, in the future. You're going to have brothers and sisters. What would that mean?" 

"It means... *Gasp* I'm going to be a big sister!" Sam said excitedly.

"Yes, but not anytime soon." Y/N said.

But still Sam is excited. The thought of having to take care of someone younger than her made her feel excited and being her brother/sister, she was really wanting to take care of them.

"Sweetie. I want you to know, being the oldest has a lot of responsibility, okay?" Y/N said.

"Yes daddy. I know."

"You need to always take care of them and never let them get hurt. You need to be a shoulder to cry on when me and your mommies aren't around." Y/N said. "But right now, you're my one and only. So daddy will spoil you!"

Instead of continuing with music, Y/N and Sam were playing at the garden and threw themselves into the pool laughing.

While they were playing the girls arrive from a shopping spree with Y/N's cars. They arrive and look at the back yard and see Y/N and Sam playing in the water. When they saw how happy Y/N was with Sam, they smiled, even the Diva of the group grew a big smile.

"He's a great dad." Ahri said.

"And imagine, based on his dreams, all of us will have kids with him." Evelynn said. "And based on that, Kai'sa's the first one. Mine and Ahri's were still kids, yours were teenagers."

Kai'sa exploded in a blush and put her head down.

"Well, we can't beat a childhood friend." Sera said as she entered the house.

"Yeah. But hey, at least we'll be with him for a LONG time." Ahri said as she followed.

Kai'sa was still frozen on in front of the garage doors, Y/N took notice and he asked Alex to look after Sam to see what was going on. He arrives in front of Kai'sa with a towel on his head.

"Ai? What's wrong?" Y/N said.

Kai'sa looked at Y/N and saw that he was half naked and she saw Y/N's body. It wasn't perfect but it was enough to make Kai'sa blush more. She was focused on Y/N's body and Y/N shook her.

"Ai? Are you okay?" He asked.

But suddenly, Kai'sa passed out. Y/N panicked and told the house staff to call the family doctor while he brought Kai'sa up to her bedroom.

~Time Skip~ Y/N POV

Doctors said she was okay. The other girls were also helping me take care of her. But right now, they were at their studio with Sam at RIOT Headquarters L.A. I'm trying to take care of Kai'sa right now, but I'm starting to feel a bit tired.

I did everything already anyways, maybe I can doze off a little bit while she's asleep. Still holding her hand, I lay my head down on the side of her bed and sleep.

~In Y/N's Dream~

"Hey dad!" Ai said calling him.

"Oh sorry, Honey. What's up?" Y/N said removing his focus away from his computer

Y/N was sitting on his chair in the Enclave records offices. Ai, His and Kai'sa's daughter, was sitting in front of him.

"Is Big Sis Sam going to be here soon?" Ai asked.

"Yep. She should be." Y/N said typing to his computer. "And aren't you supposed to be at school today?" He said looking at Ai.

"I had a shoot here today." Ai said.

"Hmm. How did it go?" 

"The usual, boy meets girl movie. It's cheesy but Mom seems to enjoy it." Ai said sitting back down on her chair.

"And how about you? Do you have a boyfriend like in those cheesy movies?" 

"Ugh! No dad. I don't like anyone in school or the people I work with. They're not even up to my standard." Ai said, crossing her arms.

"And what's your standard?" Y/N asks, looking back at his computer.

"Well, you. Our moms told us about you when you started dating them. Mom told us about when you were a kid. So yeah, no one could beat you at that." 

"Oh really? What did they say?" Y/N asks in interest.

"A lot really. They told us about your first interaction with them and what happened during that cancelled concert." Ai said.

"Even that? Why'd they have to add that?"

"We said don't spare any details. Even Big sis Sam added some stuff that she remembered. And you were super awesome dad. That time when you saved mommy Ahri was an awesome story. Also the time when you tried to save mommy Akali but you got there and it was a rap battle."

"Oh that." Y/N laughed "That was my first time rapping. Let's just say I wasn't the best then."

"But you got better." Ai said. "Going back, that accident that happened. Honestly, if it was me, I would've killed your ex. But my favorite story was when you saved Mom when you were kids. I mean, you protected mom. She told us that she was very introverted back then but she was able to talk to you no problem."

"Yep." He said "And I would do it again. Those kids were just awful, I might've killed them too. If your mom didn't suddenly leave because of her dad's work."

"Yeah. But dad, you were really cool as a kid. No kid would've done what you did. And that's what I want my partner to be. They need to be strong and kind and loving..." Ai said. "But that's impossible. No guys right now are like that. So don't worry about me finding a boyfriend. It's not like I'm in a rush anyways." 

"Well that's good to hear, good thing I don't need to use my shotgun."

"Plus, shouldn't you ask that to big sis?" Ai then did a double take and looked at Y/N "What do you mean a shotgun?"

Then the door opened.

"Hey dad! Sorry I was late, recording was a bit troublesome, you know how I get when something doesn't sound right." Sam walked in with a smile on her face. "Oh. HEY AI!" Sam quickly ran to Ai and hugged her. "How was your movie shoot?" 

"It went well, big sis." Ai said hugging back. "So dad, big sis. Are we going for a father daughter date soon?" 

"Yep, let me just....send... this..... And done." Y/N said pressing the mouse dramatically. 

He then stood up and prepared his stuff.

"So, which car are we bringing?" Sam asked.

"My car, the Cybertruck."

"Oh cool, you brought your truck. Can we ride at the very back." Ai asked.

"No, Ai. That's dangerous. Besides. You know how overprotective dad gets when people look at us." Sam said.

The two girls laughed at Y/N and he just smiled.

"Alright, let's go to Westfield. I had a restaurant ready a private room for us." Y/N said as he shouldered his bag.

"Yey!" The two girls jumped for joy as they ran to the door.

"Crazy kids. I love them." Y/N said with a smile on his face.

"We heard that dad. We're not crazy." Ai said.

"We're just like you and moms." Sam followed.

They then turned and kissed Y/N's cheeks.

"We love you too dad." They both said.

They ran out the door and Y/N then closed it.

~Back in the real world~ Y/N POV

I feel someone shaking me, I looked up and saw Kai'sa was awake and looked worried, I quickly get up.

"How are you feeling, Ai?" Y/N asked. 

Y/N then took her temperature.

                                                                        (Something like this)

"Your temperature is okay." Y/N said still with his forehead over hers.

Kai'sa looked at me, my eyes were reflecting in hers. I want to kiss her so bad.

Then she kissed me. On my lips. And she isn't stopping. Then I kissed he back with the same passion. 

She let go of the kiss and I look at her.

"I love you, Y/N." Kai'sa said.

She then kissed me again. I can't stop. I might not be able to control myself anymore. Then I feel her hand on my back and she pulled me down. I love this Kai'sa. I mean I love Kai'sa all in all but this is refreshing.

She stopped kissing me and I pull away slowly, she had her arms behind my head.

"Kai'sa.... Are you sure?" I asked.

She nods.

"Okay, let's take it slow." I said

She nodded and pulled me down to kiss her again. I said I'd take it slow but she's rather aggressive. 

~Meanwhile~ Ahri POV

We just got back from RIOT, Sam was still talking about how we did for our music video for 'The Baddest'. We had to end early because we said Kai'sa was feeling sick. So we got here quickly. Sam was holding my hand as we got inside the house. Alex was in front of the door waiting for us to enter. He opened the door for us and we entered. But he stopped Evelynn for some reason.

"Hmm. What's that about?" I say. 

"What's wrong mommy?" Sam asked me.

"Oh nothing, sweetie. Wanna go up to daddy?" I say

She nods and we go up the stairs.

When we got to the bedrooms, we enter Y/N's and he wasn't in his room. I ring his phone but I see in on the side table. I ask Sam to sit on the bed while I look for Y/N.

"He's still here, don't worry." Evelynn said from the door.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Let's just say, Kai'sa made the first move." 

At first I was confused, but realized what was going on. I focus on my hearing and hear some silenced moans. Damn it, and here I thought I would be the first one. I ask Sam to come to me and she does.

"Sweetie, let's sleep in my room for now." I say.

"Where's daddy, mommy?" She asks.

"He's here, he's taking care of mommy Kai'sa. Let's not disturb them, okay?"

She nods and takes my hand. We walk past Kai'sa's door and sometimes this is why I hate having vastayan hearing. We walk quickly towards my room. Evelynn was listening closely to the door. I join but I need to take care of Sam. 

After a while, Sam falls asleep. As soon as that happened, I went down to the living room and the rest of the girls are there. They were deep in thought.

"Ah, Ahri. Is the little angel asleep?" Evelynn asked.

"Yes." I said. 

I took the free seat and looked at everyone else.

"To image, Kai'sa doing that first. It's surprising." Akali said.

"Yeah. She told me she wanted to wait after the wedding. But I guess that doesn't apply to Y/N." I said.

We all then fall silent.

"So. What's the plan?" Akali asked.

"No plan. Let's see what happens first." Evelynn said. 

We all nod and go up the stairs. We go in our separate rooms and I see Sam tossing and turning. I quickly get to bed and shake her awake.

"Sam? Sweetie? What's wrong?" I asked

She cried while she hugged me, holding me tight.

"I.... had a dream......." She said sobbing. "Daddy..... left me....." 

To be honest, I was shocked to hear this.

"Sweetie? Daddy won't leave you. We all know it. He loves you, very much." I say

"R-really mommy?" She asks, slowly stopping her sobbing.

"Yes. Daddy, and us, we will never leave you. You know why?" 

"Why mommy?"

I set her down on my lap as I sit at the edge of the bed. 

"Did you know, your daddy had a dream?" I say. "When he woke up, he said he had a dream. Of more kids in this house. But he had a older kid."

"Really?" 

"Daddy said she was beautiful, she had beautiful black hair and hazel eyes. She was recording in the studio when he saw her in the dream. She hugged him and called him daddy." 

I played with Sam's hair.

"And then after saying that, we hear someone knocking on the door. And lo and behold, it was you."

"Really mommy?"

"Yep. And remember when you went to your home? Mommy Evelynn told me, daddy was really mad at a guy." 

"Yes."

"Daddy beat him up. And you know what he said?"

"What?"

"He said that 'you never disrespect my daughter.' So tell me, do you think daddy would leave you?" I ask her.

"No, but I'm just scared." She said as she looked down.

"Sweetie, your daddy is a very kind man. Even if he was mad at a friend, he'd still worry about them and care for them. Even though he was really mad." I say.

"Wow." 

I continue telling stories about Y/N and the things that he did. Easy to say, she was hooked. Her eye, it looked like she was listening to a story of a superhero. After a while, she starts falling asleep again. I lay her down and tuck her in and lay down as well, humming to her.

"I love you, Sam." I say kissing her forehead.

"I love you, mommy Ahri." She said groggily.

~Timeskip, the next day.~ Y/N POV

I stretch my hands but I feel my right hand not move. There I saw Kai'sa with a beautiful smile on her face. Her hands around my torso and she was close to me. I feel her breath in and out. I fix her hair and smile.

"Looks like that dream will become real, huh?" I say.

She fidgets a little but falls back down to sleep. God, I love this. I kiss her forehead and hug her on my chest. I feel her arms tighten into a hug and I smile.

"I love you, Kai'sa." I say as I kiss her hair.

~Outside the mansion~

A car was parked outside the gate and a pink haired girl with aviator glasses is seen at the window.

"Look forward to seeing you, Y/N....." She says.

She rolls the window back up and she car moves away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 39 Completed.

I bet y'all looking for a lemon, but you ain't having it here. I'm keeping this PG.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part and I would really like to ask for your suggestions about what will happen next. Not that I have nothing planned, but I want to add your ideas to my main plot, so that it'll be fun for all of us.

Please comment your suggestions on this line.

Comments and Criticism are greatly appreciated, as always.

PEACE!
-PapaBeard

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.2K 576 28
Y/N L/N has recently moved to Piltover with his brother Aphelios and is a new student at Runeterra High in his Junior year. Join Y/N and his friends...
272K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
49.2K 1K 19
WARNING: Contains 18+ content. Reader discretion is advised. Mana. It is a mysterious life force energy that binds the universe together. It flows th...
88.6K 915 36
As a introvert you thought you would live a quiet life what would happen to lead you to work with idols